The Friendzone Myth......new blog post.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Guys get friendzoned because they hide their sexual interest in the girl and pretend to be friends and act only like they want to be friends and nothing else.

Guys that are genuinely friends with girls are not friendzoned. Those are just guys that are butthurt that see a guy with a girl as the friend and start saying he's using him and shit. They are secretly jealous probably.

Friendzoned betas are actually at a higher level than true incels, who rarely have female friends.

dsar9012 wrote:
Paradigm Shift wrote:Most guys who get "friend-zoned" attribute their situation to a lack of confidence and social skills, yet many of these guys are actually more socially adept than either the PUA community or mainstream dating advice gives them credit for. If they were giving off the "creep" vibe, those girls would not even be friends with them in the first place. Also, if you have enough social intuition and confidence to maintain a genuine, REAL friendship with a woman, then a lack of these things is _NOT_ what is holding you back in the game of love!!

The most common reason for the "friendzone" is what I like to call the "looks wall". He clearly has at least decent social skills if he has genuine, REAL female friends. His social skills aren't the problem. She likes hanging out with him, but she doesn't find him good looking enough to qualify for either a sexual or romantic relationship with her, so she puts up a wall between those boundaries.

If you are good looking, a sizeable chunk of your female friends WILL end up being "with benefits" someday ;). They have their needs, and they aren't these strange, esoteric, absurdly complex sexual oddities that many guys assume them to be. If you had a female friend who was also a hottie, would YOU fuck her if the chance presented itself? Guess what? So would SHE if the genders were flipped! It's quite common for women to fuck one of their male friends while she is between relationships.

I cringe when the PUA community brings up the "friendzone". Just because a guy is only friends with a girl does NOT mean he isn't fucking her! In most cases, a guy who was "friendzoned" wasn't really "friendzoned" at all, he just hit the looks wall. What many guys out there don't understand is this: If you can make genuine, lasting friendships with women, you ALREADY HAVE the social confidence and people skills required for MORE than friendship with women! If a girl "puts you in the friendzone", but really wants to be friends - not just the typical "LJBF" excuse -, then she just wasn't physically attracted to you. It's your looks, not your "beta behavior" or lack of game.

Remember this:

Women will BEFRIEND a confident, socially adept man.
They might MARRY a wealthy man.
They will RESPECT a dominant man or a man with game.
They will DESIRE a good looking man.
They will DENY that sexual attraction is mainly looks.

The platonic friend, the potential husband, and the lover. Those are the 3 main categories a woman puts you in. The holy grail among women is a man who fits all 3, but for long term relationships, most have to settle for a man they don't really desire - and THAT's why so many marriages end in divource!

(For more, please check out the blog in my sig below)

Seems legit. I have never had the experience of being friendzoned and hearing men bitch about it just seems weird too me, women right me off as a creepy nerd almost instantaneously. I think the closest I ever came to being friendzoned was in a chemistry class when I had to mix chemicals and record the experiment with two bitches. They just did the experiment and didn't involve me at all, treating me like a creep the whole time. I barely had any results written down because they wouldn't let me get near enough to them to see what chemicals they were mixing. So I just sat there at my desk afterwards balancing the equations of about 3 out of 10 experiments, and the bitches see me doing work and ask me to give them my homework so they can look at it. I told them to fuck off, and the female teacher heard me and sent me to the principal's office. Literally the closest I have ever come to a female friend, I just have to laugh at friendzoned white knights. At least women treat them like humans.

quality post :lol:

Cynic4life wrote:Remember that there are 50% girls out there, 3% males and 47% decoration.

BRUTAL RED PILL

I'm trying to get INTO the friend zone! Right now I'm in the rarely discussed "creep zone"

Unfortunate that I missed this thread. That's a very good post OP. It's ultimately all a theory in the end, but it's not unheard of for girls to fuck their sufficiently attractive guy friends in-between breakups, but then you'd have to wonder why they were even only just friends at all. Was the guy not into the girl? Was there something else going on?

Generally the guy gets in the friendzone because he doesn't make his sexual interest clear from the beginning and just talks and talks and talks to the girl. Then when he finally gets the courage to make his feelings known six months later 99.9% of the time the girl gets creeped out because the way the guy is acting now is incongruent with the way he was when they met. Sometimes the Friendzoned guy ends up getting the girl, but it's pretty damn rare.

In that sense perhaps the difference between friendzone and rejection is the boldness of the guy, not their social skills. Two guys can be equally socially adept, but if one makes his intentions clear and gets rejected right away while the other guy hides his feelings is he really better socially? Is he really in a better position?

There are benefits to having female friends, which is why maybe it's better to cultivate some of those and only go for the girls you are really attracted to who are your type rather than just try to fuck any reasonably cute girl with a vagina. I have personally found that I'm much more selective than I ever thought I'd be for someone at my stage and success with women and I'm totally okay with that. I fucking embrace that shit now.

PuaKiller wrote:Unfortunate that I missed this thread. That's a very good post OP. It's ultimately all a theory in the end, but it's not unheard of for girls to fuck their sufficiently attractive guy friends in-between breakups, but then you'd have to wonder why they were even only just friends at all. Was the guy not into the girl? Was there something else going on?

Generally the guy gets in the friendzone because he doesn't make his sexual interest clear from the beginning and just talks and talks and talks to the girl. Then when he finally gets the courage to make his feelings known six months later 99.9% of the time the girl gets creeped out because the way the guy is acting now is incongruent with the way he was when they met. Sometimes the Friendzoned guy ends up getting the girl, but it's pretty damn rare.

In that sense perhaps the difference between friendzone and rejection is the boldness of the guy, not their social skills. Two guys can be equally socially adept, but if one makes his intentions clear and gets rejected right away while the other guy hides his feelings is he really better socially? Is he really in a better position?

There are benefits to having female friends, which is why maybe it's better to cultivate some of those and only go for the girls you are really attracted to who are your type rather than just try to fuck any reasonably cute girl with a vagina. I have personally found that I'm much more selective than I ever thought I'd be for someone at my stage and success with women and I'm totally okay with that. I fucking embrace that shit now.

I agree with OP assessment. Guys get friendzoned because they aren't attractive enough. It seems like seriously copeceling to think that just because a guy waited too long to express sexual interest that all hope is lost. I doubt a girl would pass on fucking a chad in her social circle because he didn't show interest right away.

I have known girls who fuck guy friends in-between breakups. I can only theorize about the reasons, but there could be a lot of stuff going on. She might lower her standards to try to get back at her ex or maybe just goes into YOLO mode and wants to be a whore. I know in the case of people I was friends with, alcohol/drugs were ALWAYS involved and sober hookups never happened. It was always like girl and guy friend were chilling at a party or someone's house, got extremely intoxicated, then end up fucking.
NT > FACE > HEIGHT > BODY

Flare wrote:I agree with OP assessment. Guys get friendzoned because they aren't attractive enough. It seems like seriously copeceling to think that just because a guy waited too long to express sexual interest that all hope is lost. I doubt a girl would pass on fucking a chad in her social circle because he didn't show interest right away.

I have known girls who fuck guy friends in-between breakups. I can only theorize about the reasons, but there could be a lot of stuff going on. She might lower her standards to try to get back at her ex or maybe just goes into YOLO mode and wants to be a whore. I know in the case of people I was friends with, alcohol/drugs were ALWAYS involved and sober hookups never happened. It was always like girl and guy friend were chilling at a party or someone's house, got extremely intoxicated, then end up fucking.

In response to your first paragraph, I'd say that's Chad friendzoning the girl and not the opposite.

As for the second, those are all things to take into consideration and things that can happen pretty regularly in mixed sex social circles. Alcohol/drugs can make girls do shit they regret the next day and you know where that can get you in this feminist society where girls can retroactively withdraw consent and charge you with rape. That's my ass being paranoid though.

I was in the friendzone only once and I got laid from it. She was in a relationship with a semi-chad who cheated on her. One day one of his sluts got pregnant and he left her to stay with the pregnant slut. My female friend then started to fuck all her male friends (including me) as some sort of revenge because we all knew her ex-boyfriend. She even told me she was doing it to piss him off. Initially I rejected her offer because she was a fatty but we ended up fucking when I was drunk.
Now she´s married with a beta-provider.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice