If you are well-adjusted in a sick culture, you are sick

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Yet none of you have balls to leave this culture and whenever you go abroad you feel superior and condescending as fuck towards other cultures.

Fucking LOL at you

Cats kicks ass again. It's not us, it's the planet. I shouldn't have to apologize for being traditional. I shouldn't get a verbal spanking for saying Kim K's "break the internet" pic was scuzzy. I don't mind whores, just be a total whore and own it. Know that you don't deserve respect, so don't expect it. It's not ok to have it both ways. If children from this coming generation strangle their mothers I won't blame them. I wouldn't endorse it, but I sure fucking would understand.

Yeah, right, but go to Asia or any other less violent culture and suddenly you will laugh at the "Chinks" and actually feel superior how your aggressive and primitive culture allows you to AMOG lesser beings.

You complain about the culture only because you're the weak bitch who's getting amogged constantly. Put you on the other part of the food chain and suddenly you will become "proud to be American".

I've seen it a million times.

Anal prolapse wrote:Yeah, right, but go to Asia or any other less violent culture and suddenly you will laugh at the "Chinks" and actually feel superior how your aggressive and primitive culture allows you to AMOG lesser beings.

You complain about the culture only because you're the weak bitch who's getting amogged constantly. Put you on the other part of the food chain and suddenly you will become "proud to be American".

I've seen it a million times.

look its a roll in a toasty bread

Anal prolapse wrote:Yet none of you have balls to leave this culture and whenever you go abroad you feel superior and condescending as fuck towards other cultures.

Fucking LOL at you

That's a cope, there is no worthwhile culture on the planet at the present time, most civilized cultures are almost or completely westernized (Latin America, Japan, South Agfrica etc) and even most mysognists here would shudder at what those ISIS fucks do to women.

dsar9012 wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:Yet none of you have balls to leave this culture and whenever you go abroad you feel superior and condescending as fuck towards other cultures.

Fucking LOL at you

That's a cope, there is no worthwhile culture on the planet at the present time, most civilized cultures are almost or completely westernized (Latin America, Japan, South Agfrica etc) and even most mysognists here would shudder at what those ISIS fucks do to women.

LOL no, THAT's a cope.

There is no worthwhile culture, all the world is evil, I'm just the good precious snowflake too good for the world.

Let me remind you that you are all atheist, self-obsessed, lazy, casual sex looking fucks.

You wouldn't last a day in a "worthwhile" culture :lol:

smike wrote:Cats kicks ass again. It's not us, it's the planet

lol galactic coping right here

I do want to be a normie. I don't care about the victim mentality 'they're bad people' - I truly don't give a fuck, then I'll be bad back. I want the validation of succeeding in this society. We all do. Everything else is cope

Anal prolapse wrote:
dsar9012 wrote:That's a cope, there is no worthwhile culture on the planet at the present time, most civilized cultures are almost or completely westernized (Latin America, Japan, South Agfrica etc) and even most mysognists here would shudder at what those ISIS fucks do to women.

LOL no, THAT's a cope.

There is no worthwhile culture, all the world is evil, I'm just the good precious snowflake too good for the world.

Let me remind you that you are all atheist, self-obsessed, lazy, casual sex looking fucks.

LOL that's fine because worthwhile cultures don't exist anymore cuck, or are you seriously trying to argue that Asian cultures are worthwhile. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0K_m6hsa28

dsar9012 wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:LOL no, THAT's a cope.

LOL that's fine because worthwhile cultures don't exist anymore cuck, or are you seriously trying to argue that Asian cultures are worthwhile. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0K_m6hsa28

What's a worthwhile culture?

The one where you have to obey the elders, pray to God(s), do chores for your family, have sex only after marriage?

You wouldn't last in a worthwhile culture.

Fucking LOL at people here.

Slut's Shame wrote:
smike wrote:Cats kicks ass again. It's not us, it's the planet

I do want to be a normie. I don't care about the victim mentality 'they're bad people' - I truly don't give a fuck, then I'll be bad back. I want the validation of succeeding in this society. We all do. Everything else is cope

I like the validation of pissing people off. I only need true emotional validation from one person and I'm set for life.

smike wrote:
Slut's Shame wrote:

I like the validation of pissing people off. I only need true emotional validation from one person and I'm set for life.

Cope

smike wrote: I only need true emotional validation from one person and I'm set for life.

And that person is Chad.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

Niggers and jews bad news

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

ihateallwomen wrote:
smike wrote: I only need true emotional validation from one person and I'm set for life.

And that person is Chad.

No. He is an INTP.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

are these the kinds of quality posts you need to make to be a mod?
and by quality i mean FUCKING GAY

cats wrote:
Slut's Shame wrote:I do want to be a normie.

You're weak.

I just feel ostracized from my past. People look at me differently
Nothing would make me happier than being a norm with friends, 420'ing it up and instagraming while getting a girl to smoke meth on the under (I quit, but you see what I'm getting at)
It sounds childish

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice