Surely acne should be considered the worst looks affliction?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

It is surely the one subhuman trait that actively destroys looks, especially if scarring is present.

Baldness, lack of height and other, lesser imperfections may, at worst, reduce overall appearance slightly - the worst-case problems with these issues are more perceived by the indivudual suffering than the outward observer.

But with acne, everyone is repulsed - and severe acne/scarring can utterly destroy a man who would be average, reducing him to a complete write-off. And there are zero options to conceal, almost zero options to fix (if scarred).

And no, I've never suffered acne - but it is the one looks problem I do see genuine issues around, and have always been surprised more isn't made of it here and on related sites.

Ehh, idk, its hard to say. As a teen acne is kinda expected. Also, acne can sometimes have the same effect as facial scars, making the guy look tough and rugged. Also, acne depicts high pubertal hormones such as testosterone. I admit it looks bad, but id take that over being fat, bald or extremely short

wrong

acne will go away sooner or later, in most cases without doing anything, even if you have cystic acne, which only a small minority has, it will reduce massively with the years

short stature, balding, etc never go away lol

Acne can be controlled and removed
Being short, shit maxilla, eye bags cannot, bald,

Jon K wrote:Ehh, idk, its hard to say. As a teen acne is kinda expected. Also, acne can sometimes have the same effect as facial scars, making the guy look tough and rugged. Also, acne depicts high pubertal hormones such as testosterone. I admit it looks bad, but id take that over being fat, bald or extremely short

It's pure testosterone it'self otherwise females wouldn't have acne.

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

Manlet if u under 5.7 is game over
Balding is almost as bad...

These two things are much worse than everything else

machete wrote:wrong

acne will go away sooner or later, in most cases without doing anything, even if you have cystic acne, which only a small minority has, it will reduce massively with the years

short stature, balding, etc never go away lol

Damn some guys in my shit all boys school had terrible acne. :| I was fortunate to never really suffer from it that much, I got "spots" around my forehead and a few on the sides but nothing disfiguring like many folks I saw.

True acne sucks, most people just get teenage spots and call that shit "acne".

I'm still getting mild acne and my overall skin tone is just crap. Scars, redness etc never go away. And now the Norwood is finally kicking in too.

Good times :|

It's hell. Trust me.

Acne is fucking hell. Will ruin your facial aesthetics and at the same time ruin your mind. It will completely change everything in your life.

Wanker wrote:I'm still getting mild acne and my overall skin tone is just crap. Scars, redness etc never go away. And now the Norwood is finally kicking in too.

I think from ages 15-20 some mild acne is kind of expected/accepted. But if you have acne after 20 your chances of becoming incel are much higher.

aussieincel wrote:I think from ages 15-20 some mild acne is kind of expected/accepted. But if you have acne after 20 your chances of becoming incel are much higher.

im 27 and i still have ance, my doctor wont give me accutane he wants to try other stuff first

1479108893770.jpg
1479108893770.jpg (229.22 KiB) Viewed 2330 times

ok
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice