A MOM went CRAZY at ethnic man for eyeing up her 12 y/o girl

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

those women had higher t levels than most cuck dads. if you wouldn't beat that arab's brains out for staring at your daughter and making her uncomfortable, you're a low test beta cuck who deserves to be cheated on and get his dick ripped through his wallet.

in a perfect world, a mob would have formed and chucked that arabic piece of shit over the balcony until he plummeted to his death then they'd stomp on his exposed brains until it was mush.

chimai wrote:those women had higher t levels than most cuck dads. if you wouldn't beat that arab's brains out for staring at your daughter and making her uncomfortable, you're a low test beta cuck who deserves to be cheated on and get his dick ripped through his wallet.

in a perfect world, a mob would have formed and chucked that arabic piece of shit over the balcony until he plummeted to his death then they'd stomp on his exposed brains until it was mush.

A white male doing that would be considered racist. And in a perfect world anyone who looks at a 12 year old girl should be stomped to death? Lol at that level of white knighting. :lol:
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

chimai wrote:those women had higher t levels than most cuck dads. if you wouldn't beat that arab's brains out for staring at your daughter and making her uncomfortable, you're a low test beta cuck who deserves to be cheated on and get his dick ripped through his wallet.

Lol white knight faggot, kill yourself.

white knighting is a means for which to ensure genetic purity and superiority, if you don't support ugly ethnics getting killed for trying to ruin the gene pool, you are a cuck, end of story.

JUST LOL at the west destroying itself by letting these Muslim degenerate refugees in. It's one thing if you pick who you allow in, but these cuck politicians are allowing every sick fuck in here lmao.

In their culture you're already promised to another man by the time you're 12.

OSTB wrote:today i was sitting down on a bench in a shopping centre. There are large amounts of refugee looking immigrants in the area now, and has been for about 2 years now. two immigrant men were sitting next to me. As i left to get up I saw an Angry looking woman walk towards one of the men .. "Excuse me!, can you STOP staring at my daughter!!"

the ethnic man tries to ignore her

"Excuse me!, can you stop staring at my daughter, she's saying you keep looking at her and it's making her feel very unconfortable!"

the ethnic man stays silent,

"can you STOP staring at her!"

[then another woman comes over (presumably a relative of the first)

"can you STOP looking at her, she's 12 YEARS OLD, 12 YEARS OLD, JUST 12 YEARS OLD!!"

[the first woman joins in]

"12 YEARS OLD!, 12!!!!"

[the ethnic man eventually gives a fake nod, he knew she was blatently underage but he just didn't care]

*i looked around and saw a 12 year old looking girl ...looking very high inhib and grumpy, obviously it was her they were reffering to*

[quite a few people were looking at this the scene that had developed at this point. must of been quite embaressing for the guy, but he genuingly didn't seem too bothered (dat low inhibition)

mrz + all the JB lovers,
that guy couldda been you...

Sounds like a rare case of a non PC white women who is concerned about her daughter. Ethnic muslim trash, especially Pakis (read about rotherham) are notorious for molesting young girls. Ethnic subhumans don't think twice about it because in their muslim culture paedophiles like Mohammed are beloved. That woman should be commended.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice