A MOM went CRAZY at ethnic man for eyeing up her 12 y/o girl

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

today i was sitting down on a bench in a shopping centre. There are large amounts of refugee looking immigrants in the area now, and has been for about 2 years now. two immigrant men were sitting next to me. As i left to get up I saw an Angry looking woman walk towards one of the men .. "Excuse me!, can you STOP staring at my daughter!!"

the ethnic man tries to ignore her

"Excuse me!, can you stop staring at my daughter, she's saying you keep looking at her and it's making her feel very unconfortable!"

the ethnic man stays silent,

"can you STOP staring at her!"

[then another woman comes over (presumably a relative of the first)

"can you STOP looking at her, she's 12 YEARS OLD, 12 YEARS OLD, JUST 12 YEARS OLD!!"

[the first woman joins in]

"12 YEARS OLD!, 12!!!!"

[the ethnic man eventually gives a fake nod, he knew she was blatently underage but he just didn't care]

*i looked around and saw a 12 year old looking girl ...looking very high inhib and grumpy, obviously it was her they were reffering to*

[quite a few people were looking at this the scene that had developed at this point. must of been quite embaressing for the guy, but he genuingly didn't seem too bothered (dat low inhibition)

mrz + all the JB lovers,
that guy couldda been you...
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

the guy looked middle eastern

and as for where did my sympathy lie, in one sense he wasn't breaking the law by staring at her but you would have thought he had done by the way they were acting so i felt a bit of sympathy, but at the same time i would be pretty annoyed too if i had a 12 year old daughter and some grown man was eyeing her up to the extent that she was getting scared. If i had a 12 year old daughter and she complained about that to me ... i can't imagine ignoring her and doing nothing ......so i guess i can see things from both sides

OSTB wrote:the guy looked middle eastern

and as for where did my sympathy lie, in one sense he wasn't breaking the law by staring at her but you would have thought he had done by the way they were acting so i felt a bit of sympathy, but at the same time i would be pretty annoyed too if i had a 12 year old daughter and some grown man was eyeing her up to the extent that she was getting scared. If i had a 12 year old daughter and she complained about that to me ... i can't imagine ignoring her and doing nothing ......so i guess i can see things from both sides

Don't worry, most incels tend to have sons anyway

If you have a daughter you were always a slayer.

I have yet to see an incel spewing a daughter, seems like having a daughter is reserved for high-T slayers only.

Anal prolapse wrote:

Don't worry, most incels tend to have sons anyway

If you have a daughter you were always a slayer.

I have yet to see an incel spewing a daughter, seems like having a daughter is reserved for high-T slayers only.

apparently, very attractive couples are statistically more likely to have daughters than average or below average people

Do you think he got rougher treatment due to being an 'ethnic'?

3D Face Analysis wrote:An assumption was that the man was actually looking at a 12 year old girl.
- He might be facing toward the girl due to the seating position.
- He might have looked at something else.
Even if that was true that he was looking at her, there was no proof that the reason he was looking was because he was sexually attracted to her.
- He might have looked at her because he was bored sitting there waiting and the 12 year old girl might be doing some thing that caught his attention.
- He might have been an immigrant and and was unaware that British people are highly fearful toward anything that seems pedophilic.
An assumption was that the girl actually said she was uncomfortable and the mother didn't made that up.
An assumption was that the man was intentionally being uncooperative and "just don't care."
- The man might have not understood English.

I've mentioned this before, but the arabs in my area are ALWAYS cold approaching girls and eyeing them up in a very non discreate mannor...and many will try it on the legit JB's as well. I have no doubt that this dude was eyeing her up.

he looked mid 20's

usually the ones that approach JB's are early 20's and below, but given their reputation it all likelihood this dude was probably eyefucking her.

3D Face Analysis wrote:An assumption was that the man was actually looking at a 12 year old girl.
Even if that was true that he was looking at her, there was no proof that the reason he was looking was because he was sexually attracted to her.
- He might have looked at her because he was bored sitting there waiting and the 12 year old girl might be doing some thing that caught his attention.
- He might have been an immigrant and was unaware that British people are highly fearful toward anything that seems pedophilic. "Pedophilia" as a concept does not exist to the same extent in other cultures.
- This is wintertime and the girl was probably dressed modestly. Why would she draw much sexual attention?
An assumption was that the girl actually said she was uncomfortable and the mother didn't made that up.
An assumption was that the man was intentionally being uncooperative and "just didn't care."
An assumption was the the man was continuing looking at the girl after the mom told him not to.

lulz

everything needs to be analyzed.

- He might have been an immigrant and was unaware that British people are highly fearful toward anything that seems pedophilic. "Pedophilia" as a concept does not exist to the same extent in other cultures.
- This is wintertime and the girl was probably dressed modestly. Why would she draw much sexual attention?
An assumption was that the man was intentionally being uncooperative and "just didn't care."
An assumption was the the man was continuing looking at the girl after the mom told him not to.

Exactly.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Norwood Cemetery wrote:

Do you think he got rougher treatment due to being an 'ethnic'?

it's hard to say.

I've never seen a white man repremanded in that way before.
In general white men are not nearly as blatent when staring at girls as Arabs though so that may be it..

If he was white it is possible he might of got the exact same treatment.

3D Face Analysis wrote:How was she dressed? This is wintertime and the girl was probably dressed modestly. Why would she draw much sexual attention?

she was indeed dressed modestly,
no makeup on, jogging bottoms, jumper and coat

but she was 7/10 [no pedo] by this forums standards

and Arabs have a reputation [in my area] for liking JB, so really i am not surprised he was checking her out.
They'll literally go after anything.

i saw about 3 arabs try chatting up a JB a few weeks ago. they looked around 18ish, the girl looked around 13 and was in school unform. the girl was sticking her middle finger up at them and telling them to go "fuck yourselfs" and the guys were laughing it off and still trying to hit on her.

arabs like JB's
like black men like chicken.

you've got to remember that

OSTB wrote:
3D Face Analysis wrote:How was she dressed? This is wintertime and the girl was probably dressed modestly. Why would she draw much sexual attention?

and Arabs have a reputation [in my area] for liking JB, so really i am not surprised he was checking her out.

i saw about 3 arabs try chatting up a JB a few weeks ago. they looked around 18ish, the girl looked around 13 and was in school unform. the girl was sticking her middle finger up at them and telling them to go "fuck yourselfs" and the guys were laughing it off and still trying to hit on her.

arabs like JB's

cope! if you are able to register her as being 7/10 then you are a disgusting pedo. Thinking an underage child to be attractive period is child molestation. You should not be able to gauge the attractiveness of an underage child at all.

GENETIC SHIT wrote:
OSTB wrote:

arabs like JB's

cope! if you are able to register her as being 7/10 then you are a disgusting pedo. Thinking an underage child to be attractive period is child molestation. You should not be able to gauge the attractiveness of an underage child at all.

stop trying to troll me

anyone with eye's can see how attractive another person is by conventual standards regardless of their age/gender.

by your own conclusions you must be gay then, as you register attractive men ...and have rated that 19 year old ufc kid an 8/10

OSTB wrote:
GENETIC SHIT wrote:

stop trying to troll me

anyone with eye's can see how attractive another person is by conventual standards regardless of their age/gender.

by your own conclusions you must be gay then, as you register attractive men ...and have rated that 19 year old ufc kid an 8/10

i would rather be gay than a pedo. fags are sick fucks but pedos are the sickest fucks you can be. you should be be slowly beaten to death.

GENETIC SHIT wrote:
OSTB wrote:

stop trying to troll me

i would rather be gay than a pedo. fags are sick fucks but pedos are the sickest fucks you can be. you should be be slowly beaten to death.

zombie nigger

GENETIC SHIT wrote:
OSTB wrote:

stop trying to troll me

*YAWNS

stop trying to troll me

My mum says she often sees immigrants jacking off in the forest that she takes dog for a walk in now. Like they hide behind bushes, waiting for either other men to sodomize or just start fapping away by themselves. They like english people walking by and "catching" them in the act.

My mother recently said she shouted at a short ethnic gargoyle stereotype to stop fapping, she then said he ran away in embarrassment.

I went to the forest myself and confirmed the rumors myself. And came back with soar lips and a red ass.

The last bit was a troll :? , but the rest of my post is actually true.

There's also a lot of drunk eastern europeans in my local forest now as well, it's quite depressing as it used to be a safe place to walk around in.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Do you think he got rougher treatment due to being an 'ethnic'?

Definitely, even my own white mother rants about ethnic men having the audacity of looking at her all the time. I don't think she would feel as repulsed if it was another english man.

gobman3000 wrote:My mum says she often sees immigrants jacking off in the forest that she takes dog for a walk in now. Like they hide behind bushes, waiting for either other men to sodomize or just start fapping away by themselves. They like english people walking by and "catching" them in the act.

My mother recently said she shouted at a short ethnic gargoyle stereotype to stop fapping, she then said he ran away in embarrassment.

I went to the forest myself and confirmed the rumors myself. And came back with soar lips and a red ass.

The last bit was a troll :? , but the rest of my post is actually true.

There's also a lot of drunk eastern europeans in my local forest now as well, it's quite depressing as it used to be a safe place to walk around in.

gobman3000 wrote:
Norwood Cemetery wrote:Do you think he got rougher treatment due to being an 'ethnic'?

Definitely, even my own white mother rants about ethnic men having the audacity of looking at her all the time. I don't think she would feel as repulsed if it was another english man.

Then why did she breed with an ethnic?
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

ihateallwomen wrote:
gobman3000 wrote:
Then why did she breed with an ethnic?

I have no clue myself, I legitimately think interracial dating (my father is black with his parents from the Caribbean) wasn't as frowned upon as it is now. Maybe my fathers culture seemed exotic and didn't have the negative connotations of crime associated with it as african americans do now? Remember, this was back in the 70s.

It's ironic because my father, who is uglier than me and always has been, has had far more success with white women than I ever had. I think it's because I look more muslim than black, especially with my mustache.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice