Spent the last hour raging at stories about women and their

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

personal trainers

I am also in love, or lust with my PT. we are both in our 30s, he is older and ageing well. After a workout with him I can't even sit properly for an hour due to the increased blood flow to the more intimate areas. I deliberately run downwind of him just to inhale his scent. His pheromones melt me. He's all I can think about right now, I fantasise how it would be if we were alone and what we would do to each other. I'm married, he's singleish. I see him twice a week and can't get enough, I

I just know my ex banged a personal trainer, she's not into that whole type of guy but I'm sure for a quick fuck to 'get it out of her system' she did.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Fuuuark

What is up with females and treating marriage like it is nothing?
She is like oh btw i am married like it is a minor inconvinience :D.
Nevermind she is continiuing seeing said personal trainer,even after she is already lusting. Meaning she is letting him get even closer to her and she probably giving him signals of interest.
While BEING FUCKING MARRRIED.
The fuck is wrong with her

FuckThis wrote:Fuuuark

Nevermind she is continiuing seeing said personal trainer,even after she is already lusting. Meaning she is letting him get even closer to her and she probably giving him signals of interest.

Well, someone has to pay the bills.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

offthewall wrote:personal trainers

I am also in love, or lust with my PT. we are both in our 30s, he is older and ageing well. After a workout with him I can't even sit properly for an hour due to the increased blood flow to the more intimate areas. I deliberately run downwind of him just to inhale his scent. His pheromones melt me. He's all I can think about right now, I fantasise how it would be if we were alone and what we would do to each other. I'm married, he's singleish. I see him twice a week and can't get enough, I

I just know my ex banged a personal trainer, she's not into that whole type of guy but I'm sure for a quick fuck to 'get it out of her system' she did.

:lol: female logic for the guy is married too

ihateallwomen wrote:

Well, someone has to pay the bills.

I dont remember the last time i saw a girl that didnt have her own money.

They all have jobs and money somehow. It seems employers like girls more as well.

I can only imagine how is it in the west. I kinda doubt that they even need money from males at this point.

And i noticed parents favor girls as well. Kinda like if you are a man you must somehow "get it yourself" but a girl just gets it for free from parents

FuckThis wrote:They all have jobs and money somehow. It seems employers like girls more as well.

I can only imagine how is it in the west. I kinda doubt that they even need money from males at this point.

Women are the cheapest creatures on earth, even though they are more women in college,university and workforce than men, they STILL expect men to pay for dates, dinner & drinks, engagement rings, etc so much for "strong & independent " the majority of men actually pay. Idiots.
Proof that women naturally don't care about men, only themselves and perhaps their children.

FuckThis wrote:
I dont remember the last time i saw a girl that didnt have her own money.

They all have jobs and money somehow. It seems employers like girls more as well.

And i noticed parents favor girls as well. Kinda like if you are a man you must somehow "get it yourself" but a girl just gets it for free from parents

A lot of young females who study at university use workcels to pay their stuff and education. Once they finish studying and get a job the beta-male is dismissed or replaced.

You guys have any idea how much it costs to be a woman??? :twisted: Have you noticed what insane amounts of money the average female spends on buying "stuff"? They are cruising though life, just because they can. Just walk around in a shopping center. Who the fuck buys that stuff?

She's spending her whole life to catch the right man. Females don't work as much as men, and they work far less stressy jobs than men. Look around you, almost everything you see is invented and made by males. Woman do jack shit. They are just around for decoration.

IDK to me personal trainers from gyms always sounded like incels desperately trying to get chicks without much success.From my modest experience in gym they would come close to bitches and instruct them what to do,without even being asked for help,in hope for smashing them :lol:
it looked pathetic to me.Bitch would do her workout while she would get coaching for free without asking.I didnt see similiar apporach to male incel....

because men are already cheating? because men are cheaters. so why not do the same? and she is not even cheating yet! just "lusting" lol lol lol

because men are already cheating? because men are cheaters. so why not do the same? and she is not even cheating yet! just "lusting" lol lol lol

she got it out of her system, so why is that bad?

ana444 wrote:

she got it out of her system, so why is that bad?

youse a cuck

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice