My incel friend's brutal lesson on the importance of looks.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



LoserFanboy wrote:tom got all the poon because he was gifted. He deserved all the attention.

:(


I'd say "Tom" just won out in the genetics lottery.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew

Master Yoda wrote:
LoserFanboy wrote:tom got all the poon because he was gifted. He deserved all the attention.

:(


I'd say "Tom" just won out in the genetics lottery.


Whatever - how would you reply to makingmoney's question?

Antikurva wrote:
makingmoney wrote:Why didn't you just hit SE Asia to find a wife Yoda? That's a hugely growing trend here, even among young, good looking guys with money, and I don't blame them. Or even from your motherland Greece or other parts of Europe.


Actually that would be Italy. Maybe Brio could supply the answer.

But the main reason I'm bumping this is because the lead question is one which I don't recall ever having been put to MY, let alone answered by him. I'd be very interested to hear his response.

After all, he's claimed more than once that his standards aren't overly high.

Could it be the ER thing about insisting on an ultra-genuine level of "validation" (TM) before considering a relationship? Even though ER refused to see prostitutes on these grounds, while MY is totally the opposite.

Perhaps it's a sense of "cosmic fairness"? Having been turned down by women "because of his race", could it be that MY senses poetic justice in turning down Asian women because of theirs?

I don't know - I'm just guessing in the dark - the above could be pure BS, but there's only one man who can finally bring the truth to light.

Oh, and before he comes in with the "too ugly" defence - please note that I have a very telling counter-example up my sleeve. But I'd rather MY stepped right up to the plate and settled this question once and for all.


Me, like ER?, you have got to be fucking kidding, I am the complete opposite of that nutcase. I don't go around making creepy YouTube videos in a black BMW (I hate BMWs, plus I drive the poor man's Lexus, a V6 Toyota Camry LOL), and I don't write creepy manifestos telling the world how "great" I am, and that I am entitled to 10/10 women. I am very modest, humble, down to Earth and if anything I am very self depreciating.

With regards to Asian women, I can't say I have met any, so how can you say I have turned them down?, in all probability they'd turn me down, believe me Asian women can be very shallow, just like western women. As for south east Asia, yeah I may have a chance, but don't make the blanket assumption that every western man that goes to Thailand, The Phillipines etc, comes back with a nice Asian bride, a lot of western guys come back empty handed.

Yes, I am too ugly, I am bald, 5"7 tall and look like a dark and swarthy looking Arab, not very sexy to women at all, so please do not blame me for something that I have no control over, and that is being PRESELECTED by women, perhaps it's my destiny to go to my grave a lonely old man, but like the old saying goes "shit happens".



Antikurva wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:
I'd say "Tom" just won out in the genetics lottery.


Whatever - how would you reply to makingmoney's question?


I just did, are you being a smart arse?

Master Yoda wrote:
Antikurva wrote:
Actually that would be Italy. Maybe Brio could supply the answer.

But the main reason I'm bumping this is because the lead question is one which I don't recall ever having been put to MY, let alone answered by him. I'd be very interested to hear his response.

After all, he's claimed more than once that his standards aren't overly high.

Could it be the ER thing about insisting on an ultra-genuine level of "validation" (TM) before considering a relationship? Even though ER refused to see prostitutes on these grounds, while MY is totally the opposite.

Perhaps it's a sense of "cosmic fairness"? Having been turned down by women "because of his race", could it be that MY senses poetic justice in turning down Asian women because of theirs?

I don't know - I'm just guessing in the dark - the above could be pure BS, but there's only one man who can finally bring the truth to light.

Oh, and before he comes in with the "too ugly" defence - please note that I have a very telling counter-example up my sleeve. But I'd rather MY stepped right up to the plate and settled this question once and for all.


Me, like ER?, you have got to be fucking kidding, I am the complete opposite of that nutcase. I don't go around making creepy YouTube videos in a black BMW (I hate BMWs, plus I drive the poor man's Lexus, a V6 Toyota Camry LOL), and I don't write creepy manifestos telling the world how "great" I am, and that I am entitled to 10/10 women. I am very modest, humble, down to Earth and if anything I am very self depreciating.

With regards to Asian women, I can't say I have met any, so how can you say I have turned them down?, in all probability they'd turn me down, believe me Asian women can be very shallow, just like western women. As for south east Asia, yeah I may have a chance, but don't make the blanket assumption that every western man that goes to Thailand, The Phillipines etc, comes back with a nice Asian bride, a lot of western guys come back empty handed.

Yes, I am too ugly, I am bald, 5"7 tall and look like a dark and swarthy looking Arab, not very sexy to women at all, so please do not blame me for something that I have no control over, and that is being PRESELECTED by women, perhaps it's my destiny to go to my grave a lonely old man, but like the old saying goes "shit happens".


Actually ur not ugly at all in the second pic you sended me

(dont worry i wont post it)

You have a pretty good jaw and your body is pretty good. Being bald isnt really rare on your age group. Im 24 thats why i talk about it so much. But in your age is pretty common.

I say that your a vocal because i saw many bald guys your age with woman. You just dont want a woman your age. You look way better then this backagain user and even he do get woman on online dating.
founder of MIA THEORY

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43930

Master Yoda wrote:With regards to Asian women, I can't say I have met any

You live in AUSTRALIA and you've NEVER met an Asian woman!? Is this real tea?

Where do you live, in the middle of the Simpson desert? Take a stroll through Sydney, white people are the MINORITY, mostly Asians.

Master Yoda wrote:believe me Asian women can be very shallow

Ok, I'll believe you then... Oh wait, but you can't say you've met any... So I'm supposed to believe you're an expert on an entire race of people you've apparently never met, LOL

Master Yoda wrote:As for south east Asia, yeah I may have a chance, but don't make the blanket assumption that every western man that goes to Thailand, The Phillipines etc, comes back with a nice Asian bride

You'll have more than a chance, you would have to be a complete aspie to not be able to find a woman who would be more than happy with you in SE Asia. Not all western men succeed there, true, these men are morons.

You may be ugly but it's looks, MONEY, STATUS. Compared to the average SE Asian you are rich as fuck just because you're Australian, and as for status, an Australian citizenship is all the status you need. So your combined money and status alone will attract women there.

Just don't be an aspie and keep your wits about you and watch for women that are looking to scam you. You'll still have to play the numbers game, get rejected, and standard dating advice will apply. Basically in SE Asia you are the equivalent of a tall, white, good looking guy, who's wealthy and has status in the west because your extremely high levels of money and status there more than make up for your lack of looks.



makingmoney wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:With regards to Asian women, I can't say I have met any


Master Yoda wrote:believe me Asian women can be very shallow

Ok, I'll believe you then... Oh wait, but you can't say you've met any... So I'm supposed to believe you're an expert on an entire race of people you've apparently never met, LOL

Image

baldingcorpse wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:
Me, like ER?, you have got to be fucking kidding, I am the complete opposite of that nutcase. I don't go around making creepy YouTube videos in a black BMW (I hate BMWs, plus I drive the poor man's Lexus, a V6 Toyota Camry LOL), and I don't write creepy manifestos telling the world how "great" I am, and that I am entitled to 10/10 women. I am very modest, humble, down to Earth and if anything I am very self depreciating.

With regards to Asian women, I can't say I have met any, so how can you say I have turned them down?, in all probability they'd turn me down, believe me Asian women can be very shallow, just like western women. As for south east Asia, yeah I may have a chance, but don't make the blanket assumption that every western man that goes to Thailand, The Phillipines etc, comes back with a nice Asian bride, a lot of western guys come back empty handed.

Yes, I am too ugly, I am bald, 5"7 tall and look like a dark and swarthy looking Arab, not very sexy to women at all, so please do not blame me for something that I have no control over, and that is being PRESELECTED by women, perhaps it's my destiny to go to my grave a lonely old man, but like the old saying goes "shit happens".


Actually ur not ugly at all in the second pic you sended me

(dont worry i wont post it)

You have a pretty good jaw and your body is pretty good. Being bald isnt really rare on your age group. Im 24 thats why i talk about it so much. But in your age is pretty common.

I say that your a vocal because i saw many bald guys your age with woman. You just dont want a woman your age. You look way better then this backagain user and even he do get woman on online dating.


Firstly, I am sincerely sorry to hear that you have gone bald at such a young age, I too went bald young, and was fully bald by age 25.

Obviously losing weight has improved my looks, and I have got rid of that terrible double chin, and for my age, I have a better body than most guys my age, but I am definitely not volcel, I am as hard core incel as they come, three years ago a woman I met on a blind date (who was on the wrong side of 50, but still very attractive), rejected me, and her excuse was "you are too quiet for me, I am looking for a party animal" (her exact words).

I actually prefer a woman my own age (47), or even a few years older, young women although they look good, tend to be immature (big turn off), but in any case I don't have the LMS to attract them, and even if I could, there's too much of a generation gap.

Master Yoda wrote:The next clown who claims that looks don't matter should have their head flushed in a toilet bowl, for being a total retard.

No, game is extremely powerful.

If you have lots of game, it totally extinguishes the importance of looks and grooming.
That is why Julien Blanc used to sarge without even showering.

Ozzie is not a chad in terms of looks. There are better looking dudes than him who are chode.

All of this proves that incel is actually vcel.

Power wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:The next clown who claims that looks don't matter should have their head flushed in a toilet bowl, for being a total retard.

No, game is extremely powerful.

If you have lots of game, it totally extinguishes the importance of looks and grooming.
That is why Julien Blanc used to sarge without even showering.

Ozzie is not a chad in terms of looks. There are better looking dudes than him who are chode.

All of this proves that incel is actually vcel.


Nice attempt at trolling, now use that thing in your skull called a brain, and try again.

Well women likes to make the impression that looks don't matter. Or at least they say it doesn't. But the truth is they say this because they want all incels to be good providers. They want them to pay tax, give them gifts etc so their chad offspring can live and prosper. Or when they are younger just provide so they can party and fuck good looking guys all night.

Red pill

Sex and relationships isn't a zero sum game. It's not like if he was the only guy and Chad wasn't there he would get more attention . He would still get zero. They would rather hang out with their girlfriends than consort with a non Chad

I literally believe if some virus wiped out all average and above men, and all average and below women, the human race would go extinct. the girls standards wouldn't change so that a cute girl would fuck an incel , unlike guys who rapidly lower their standards in any scarcity situation
Image

more great cuck talk from ceran

maybe u should just go marry a fukin chad already since ur so obsessed with them

time 2 go gay

This is a pretty legit red pill from real life experience, better than using reddit or basement theories to get red pill knowledge. I like too hear more of these red pills from real life experience, many incels have almost no life experience and also have social anxiety.
Image
Image

How did the incel guy look?

Well wouldn't it be the same thing with guys? Imagine your friend invites his sister to hang out with your group of male friends and his sister looks like this Image
And then suddenly a huge titted milf starts talking to you and your friends Image

your reaction would of been the same most likley

catalino1 wrote:How did the incel guy look?

Well wouldn't it be the same thing with guys? Imagine your friend invites his sister to hang out with your group of male friends and his sister looks like this Image
And then suddenly a huge titted milf starts talking to you and your friends Image

your reaction would of been the same most likley


It's a shame us men aren't the ones who control sex and courtship then. Going to an extreme to prove your point doesn't prove anything. Average guys get passed over daily, the average woman can live her life like the fucking Kardashians on a man's dime if she wanted to.
Image

I think we are the people who wish that Hitler won the war. Chances are that all these issues we face wouldn't be AS relevant with all the junky genetics expunged. Who agrees with this notion?
Image
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 89 guests