My incel friend's brutal lesson on the importance of looks.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Last night I was talking to a close incel friend of mine, and he told me a story about a social function that he attended last Sunday night with his sister, and several of her girlfriends.

My incel friend has sister who is in her late 30's, and is your typical feminised woman who thinks that no man is good enough for her, and of course she is single, and will most likely die single with only her cats and vibrators for company. This woman is so narcissistic, that she has frozen her eggs (what few eggs she has left), and wants to have kid (with the donor sperm of a Chad) via IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation), but no with father.

My incel friend only attended this function at the invitation of his sister who is visiting him from interstate (she is a school teacher who moved from Sydney to take up a teaching job interstate). So when my incel friend went out with his sister, she also brought along several other of her female friends, which means that my incel friend was the only male in large group of women. It was here, my incel friend was taught a very brutal lesson on the importance of looks with regards to attracting women, female hypergamy and just how fucking shallow and superficial women truly are (in spite of their phony denials to contrary).

Although the female friends of my incel friend's sister were polite to my incel friend, they were NOT attracted to him, but by sheer coincidence my incel friend bumped into one of his good looking slayer friends who was also at this function (who we will "Tom", not his real name). "Tom" is white, 6"4, good looking, athletic build, has a black belt in Taekwondo, a full head of hair, and works a senior sales manager for a multinational company so he earns serious money. Upon seeing "Tom", ALL of the women who were part of the social circle my incel friend was with turned their attention to "TOM", and pretended my incel friend was totally invisible. For the rest of the fucking night, all these women could do is talk about how good looking "TOM" is, and were planning ways of getting introduced to him (women are fucking lazy when it comes to meeting men, because they like to play it safe).

So there you have it gents, if you really want some impartial, honest dating advice, just listen to a group of single women talking among themselves (also observe their behavior), and it's all about LOOKS, not once will you ever hear a woman talk about trust, respect, mutual compatibility, no, it's all the shallow stuff. The next clown who claims that looks don't matter should have their head flushed in a toilet bowl, for being a total retard.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew



NeedToImprove wrote:did your incel friend go ER?


No, he may be incel, but he is totally sane and rational. I too have experienced the same thing as my incel friend, but there's nothing you can do, women are shallow, very shallow, and you can't force someone to like you.

Master Yoda wrote:
NeedToImprove wrote:did your incel friend go ER?


No, he may be incel, but he is totally sane and rational. I too have experienced the same thing as my incel friend, but there's nothing you can do, women are shallow, very shallow, and you can't force someone to like you.


it's all about confidence :-D



He should have cut his dick off right there and then because he run into some guy more attractive than him

NeedToImprove wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:
No, he may be incel, but he is totally sane and rational. I too have experienced the same thing as my incel friend, but there's nothing you can do, women are shallow, very shallow, and you can't force someone to like you.


it's all about confidence :-D

In Master Yoda's case, it actually probably is

Master Yoda wrote: women are shallow, very shallow, and you can't force someone to like you.


plz note that men also are shallow , we're attracted by looks or do you prefer
to fuck a butterface from a datin site over a cute girl 7 ?



Fabie wrote:
Master Yoda wrote: women are shallow, very shallow, and you can't force someone to like you.


plz note that men also are shallow , we're attracted by looks or do you prefer
to fuck a butterface from a datin site over a cute girl 7 ?

No no no, the fact that women liked "Tom" means all other men should cut their dicks off and throw in the river in protest against the shallowness of women

ahh now we see the backlash to these fake trumped up anecdotes. how convenient this old bird has a bunch of stories of slayers...like slayers would hang out with a bottom feeder like him.

Tom" is white, 6"4, good looking, athletic build, has a black belt in Taekwondo, a full head of hair, and works a senior sales manager for a multinational company so he earns serious money.



and you can see here is not only L but L+M
most women likes whole package

Fabie wrote:
Master Yoda wrote: women are shallow, very shallow, and you can't force someone to like you.


plz note that men also are shallow , we're attracted by looks or do you prefer
to fuck a butterface from a datin site over a cute girl 7 ?


Yes, men can be shallow too, you will get no disagreement from me there, but when you observe real life female behavior, it sticks out like a sore thumb, that women are way more shallow than men. Men, (for the most part), will forgive flaws on a woman, and have much wider range in what they find attractive in women eg, some men like thin women, some men like chubby or fat women etc, but NO women find fat or obese men attractive.

Speaking for myself, no I don't have particularly high standards (how can I?, I am an ugly, 5'7 bald, subhuman bald ethnic), with me I value other qualities like trust, femininity, personality and intelligence over looks. If the butterface is a trustworthy woman who is great in bed, then I will choose her over the 7 (not that I have a chance with a 7 as I am a 1/10 myself).

Fabie wrote:
Tom" is white, 6"4, good looking, athletic build, has a black belt in Taekwondo, a full head of hair, and works a senior sales manager for a multinational company so he earns serious money.



and you can see here is not only L but L+M
most women likes whole package

+1
Exactly, "Tom" ticks all the boxes for women, he has high LMS.

Anal prolapse wrote:
NeedToImprove wrote:
it's all about confidence :-D

In Master Yoda's case, it actually probably is


No, in my case it's my ugly looks and race that wrote me off in the dating game, not a lack of confidence.

wow this "tom" guy is everywhere, by coincidence, by choice, by chance. he even took you on a cruise. or is that some other guy who has the exact same stats and is somehow friends with an incel?

if you're gonna fake shit, you're just the incel version of pua. get a grip

baldingcorpse wrote:To be honest this story look made up . When you added "have a black belt on takwandu" after 6 ft 4 and white then i realized this is made up story

No, this is not a made up story, my incel friend is a very honest man, and what reason would he have to lie?

If anything the story has a lot of credibility because I have experienced exactly the same thing myself, numerous times.

You think this is a made up story?, well why don't you attend a social function where this a legitimate slayer and see how the woman react and test the theory.

lol digging his hole even deeper. everyone here agrees with lookism, you don't have to belt out a new short fiction every few days to convince anyone. these stories sound more contrived than a stephen king plot device.

plus the stories are hilarious over the top. yeah sure, all the girls wanted to fuck the hot guy. you stole that plotline from some sex comedy didn't you?

subtlety, brah. use it in your stories. they'll sound more convincing. you're overemphasizing the 20/80 dogma which is bullshit anyway. but keep it light.

Master Yoda wrote:
baldingcorpse wrote:To be honest this story look made up . When you added "have a black belt on takwandu" after 6 ft 4 and white then i realized this is made up story

No, this is not a made up story, my incel friend is a very honest man, and what reason would he have to lie?

If anything the story has a lot of credibility because I have experienced exactly the same thing myself, numerous times.

You think this is a made up story?, well why don't you attend a social function where this a legitimate slayer and see how the woman react and test the theory.


Im not saying it isnt true that woman care only for chads. Im saying that your writing style looks to much fictunal with the black belt in takwando line

:( :( Yoda writing fiction. I am devastated. The cruise story seemed a bit far fetched, but this is happening way more then what is possible. Why!? Yoday!? Why?

baldingcorpse wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:No, this is not a made up story, my incel friend is a very honest man, and what reason would he have to lie?

If anything the story has a lot of credibility because I have experienced exactly the same thing myself, numerous times.

You think this is a made up story?, well why don't you attend a social function where this a legitimate slayer and see how the woman react and test the theory.


Im not saying it isnt true that woman care only for chads. Im saying that your writing style looks to much fictunal with the black belt in takwando line


Once again, I am telling the truth, my incel friend knows this Chad guy personally, and yes, just like my slayer friend that I went on the cruise with, he too has a black belt taekwando, what's so unbelievable about that?

Brimstone wrote::( :( Yoda writing fiction. I am devastated. The cruise story seemed a bit far fetched, but this is happening way more then what is possible. Why!? Yoday!? Why?


No, I don't write fiction, I am a straight shooter who tells it like it is, what happened on that cruise was an honest account with regards to what happened, and I even admitted that I had absolutely NO success with women on that cruise, so I have nothing to gain by lying do I? If you don't want to believe me, it's no skin off my nose.

This recent story about my incel friend and his good looking slayer friend are not isolated incidents, I have been in countless social situations where men and woman interact with each other, and EVERY FUCKING TIME, virtually ALL the women were drawn to the best looking guys, whilst us ugly incels were ignored and left standing there with our dicks and drinks in our hands.

You think I am making this up?, go to a social/singles function where there are Chads/Slayers and test the theory.

Master Yoda wrote:You think I am making this up?, go to a social/singles function where there are Chads/Slayers and test the theory.


Their ego makes them blind. People WANT to believe the fairy tale. Taking the veil from your eyes is a very painful event and people rather shoot the messenger who takes them out of the fairy tale and with 2 feet on the ground. It's simply self-protection. I can't be angry at this behavior because I did the same thing in my PUA years. Just couldn't believe that it was "game over" for me.

Most people here are still looking for PUA advise. The magic line that opens a girl's legs. A woman's pussy is just a reversed ATM machine. Once you have enough of L/M or S, you can open a few legs. As an incel however, you observe and you learn how the human mating ritual functions. You need that knowledge to re-invent yourself. You have to reverse engineer the nuts and bolts of human sexual attraction. Once you do that, you swallow the red pill. You have to. Today I understand that the moment I get into a relationship with a woman, it's also "game over", but faaaaar more brutal than a simple rejection in a nightclub.

Cynic4life wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:You think I am making this up?, go to a social/singles function where there are Chads/Slayers and test the theory.


Their ego makes them blind. People WANT to believe the fairy tale. Taking the veil from your eyes is a very painful event and people rather shoot the messenger who takes them out of the fairy tale and with 2 feet on the ground. It's simply self-protection. I can't be angry at this behavior because I did the same thing in my PUA years. Just couldn't believe that it was "game over" for me.

Most people here are still looking for PUA advise. The magic line that opens a girl's legs. A woman's pussy is just a reversed ATM machine. Once you have enough of L/M or S, you can open a few legs. As an incel however, you observe and you learn how the human mating ritual functions. You need that knowledge to re-invent yourself. You have to reverse engineer the nuts and bolts of human sexual attraction. Once you do that, you swallow the red pill. You have to. Today I understand that the moment I get into a relationship with a woman, it's also "game over", but faaaaar more brutal than a simple rejection in a nightclub.




good post. especially about the PUA coping. they are deeply terrified of LMS, especially looks law.

master yoda is legit by the way and i've seen pics of him too. he's incel. he's telling it like it is. You're getting the perspective of a life long red pilled oldcel.

I consider it pretty valuable.

Icecutter101 wrote:you must unlearn what you have learned



Very funny, I get the joke, but in all seriousness what good is it for an ugly hard core incel like me, or any other ugly guy to approach hundreds, potentially thousands of women and get rejected by all them?, no thanks I have my pride and my dignity, so I made the wise decision give up on dating women, after 200 rejections and just stick to hookers instead.

Do you want to know what the definition of insanity is?

"Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result".

huh? No I'm with you on this one man.

The point of the video is that there are ppl, guys i should say, that do or do not. Slayer guys like one you mentioned that do, and well others that do not.

And these poor ugly guys, that think PUA is going to enable them to slay, they're like Luke, 'well I'm gonna try' - heh sorry but there is no try.

Master Yoda wrote:My incel friend has sister who is in her late 30's, and is your typical feminised woman who thinks that no man is good enough for her, and of course she is single, and will most likely die single with only her cats and vibrators for company. This woman is so narcissistic, that she has frozen her eggs (what few eggs she has left), and wants to have kid (with the donor sperm of a Chad) via IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation), but no with father.
...
"Tom" is white, 6"4, good looking, athletic build, has a black belt in Taekwondo, a full head of hair, and works a senior sales manager for a multinational company so he earns serious money. Upon seeing "Tom", ALL of the women who were part of the social circle my incel friend was with turned their attention to "TOM", and pretended my incel friend was totally invisible.

This is quintessential Australia, for anyone calling this out as BS you've obviously never been here. You guys in the US should consider yourselves lucky.

Australian women are the WORST, bar none (with the exception of NZ women). They are way more feminized than US women on average, have higher obesity rate, worse male/female ratios in the age groups that matter, and highly, highly competitive and good looking men (way more guys that lift, take roids etc.). Also we're more socialist, further eroding the edge that money brings, because everyone is 'wealthy'.

Coupled with the fact that all the women tend to have the same 'type', and Tom is a pretty good summary of the ideal. In other parts of the world, even the US, women aren't this bad, and you'll actually find some variety in what sort of guy they go for.

Having said that it's still a 'beatable' market depending on your LMS and how hard you work at it, but even rich Chad's have to work 4x harder here than in the US to lay the same quality and quantity of girls, IOW Tom would be having an even easier time of it in, for example, NYC.

Why didn't you just hit SE Asia to find a wife Yoda? That's a hugely growing trend here, even among young, good looking guys with money, and I don't blame them. Or even from your motherland Greece or other parts of Europe.

makingmoney wrote:Why didn't you just hit SE Asia to find a wife Yoda? That's a hugely growing trend here, even among young, good looking guys with money, and I don't blame them. Or even from your motherland Greece or other parts of Europe.


Actually that would be Italy. Maybe Brio could supply the answer.

But the main reason I'm bumping this is because the lead question is one which I don't recall ever having been put to MY, let alone answered by him. I'd be very interested to hear his response.

After all, he's claimed more than once that his standards aren't overly high.

Could it be the ER thing about insisting on an ultra-genuine level of "validation" (TM) before considering a relationship? Even though ER refused to see prostitutes on these grounds, while MY is totally the opposite.

Perhaps it's a sense of "cosmic fairness"? Having been turned down by women "because of his race", could it be that MY senses poetic justice in turning down Asian women because of theirs?

I don't know - I'm just guessing in the dark - the above could be pure BS, but there's only one man who can finally bring the truth to light.

Oh, and before he comes in with the "too ugly" defence - please note that I have a very telling counter-example up my sleeve. But I'd rather MY stepped right up to the plate and settled this question once and for all.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 87 guests