HOW to find and choose a good surgeon for ptosis repair???

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

How can I find a good surgeon who is concerned with aesthetics and will have a high likelihood of making me aesthetic?

The time has come for my ptosis repair surgery on my left eye. The money has been saved and is ready to be mobilized.

I'm actually a decent looking guy, but one thing has crippled my confidence for a long time now, and it is the eyelid asymmetry that I've had due to a baseball being thrown into my left eye when I was younger.

The difference isn't MASSIVE. But it's DEFINITELY noticeable if you're looking for it, so I require a surgeon with some finesse and who is good at ptosis repair surgery

I live in Texas.

How do I go about finding the surgeon for the job?

im with you mate, it fucking sucks. you first need to understand what's causing the ptosis, do you have jaw problems that could cause facial assymetry or other skeletal problems that you know of?

I ask this because i have facial assymetry due to being a mouth breather / jaw underdevelopment (one side is fuller and the other sunken in) and after doing a canthopexy to correct a negative canthal tilt, the ptosis intensified.

Anyway post a pic on realself.com and ask the plastic surgeons what they think?

I would choose a certified oculoplastic surgeon instead of a plastic surgeon.

Thanks for the advice. Just uploaded a pic to realself.

So an oculoplastic surgeon instead of a plastic surgeon?

I would have that the other way around, b/c plastic surgeons focus on aesthetics, but your idea makes way more sense.

Thanks again for the advice. Any other suggestions?

67fetty67 wrote:Thanks for the advice. Just uploaded a pic to realself.

So an oculoplastic surgeon instead of a plastic surgeon?

I would have that the other way around, b/c plastic surgeons focus on aesthetics, but your idea makes way more sense.

Thanks again for the advice. Any other suggestions?

it can be excess skin on one of the eyelids that makes one eye look different than the other, a blepharoplasty would solve that if its that kind of ptosis, but you really need to see an oculoplastic, so he can check the causes of the ptosis, it can be the elevator muscles of the eyes also.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice