yet another model with a recessed face

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Doesnt take much to model these days, just be white. No maxilla, recessed chin :uzi:

and unlike chico, this one is legit ugly and weird looking

yet another autistic thread :lol: In real life this guy is good looking

Lol, I looksmog this beta cuck, I bash the shit out of cucks likethis guy. Btw an upturned nose is not indicative of good maxilla, many people with protrusive maxillas have protrussive greek noses

Jon K wrote:Lol, I looksmog this beta cuck, I bash the shit out of cucks likethis guy. Btw an upturned nose is not indicative of good maxilla, many people with protrusive maxillas have protrussive greek noses

your a good example of very unnattractive personality

sluthaters be like 'yeh good personality LOL' but you're a good example of why horrible personality = incel

Icecutter101 wrote:
Jon K wrote:Lol, I looksmog this beta cuck, I bash the shit out of cucks likethis guy. Btw an upturned nose is not indicative of good maxilla, many people with protrusive maxillas have protrussive greek noses

your a good example of very unnattractive personality

sluthaters be like 'yeh good personality LOL' but you're a good example of why horrible personality = incel

AMOG OR BE AMOGED

Nah, but your right, I got a few personality disorders

How is he a model? Seriously. Just be white with clear no acne skin and norwood 0, thats it

Jon K wrote:How is he a model? Seriously. Just be white with clear no acne skin and norwood 0, thats it

legit

a model he may be,but not the pussy wetting one

12345678 wrote:yet another autistic thread :lol: In real life this guy is good looking

Nope. No hes not. Rolex is better looking then him and hes a virgin at age 20. Woman over 18 dont like twinks

This guy even looks shit for a twink, even twinks have forward growth. A flat face just looks shit on anyone twink or no twink

baldingcorpse wrote:
12345678 wrote:yet another autistic thread :lol: In real life this guy is good looking

Nope. No hes not. Rolex is better looking then him and hes a virgin at age 20. Woman over 18 dont like twinks

I knew my thread was the truth 8-)

He looks like a typical euro-incel. He won't get laid here at all.

baldingcorpse wrote:

Here. everyone bashing this guy are non-whites trying to cope with who knows what.''just be white'' ''beta cuck'' fucking LOL
None of you are better looking than him. or if you are, post some pics lets have a laugh

he looks like an average, decently handsome guy in real life, not in supreme gentlemen theories. Someone tell me again why this is all so important? me i just want to clear out some of the hilarious delusions ITT. but why is it so damn crucial to call out a random model for being 'ugly'?
Jon K wrote:Lol, I looksmog this beta cuck, I bash the shit out of cucks likethis guy.
:lol: wake the fuck up, you're not bashing anyone you're just a basement fairy

12345678 wrote:
baldingcorpse wrote:

Here. everyone bashing this guy are non-whites trying to cope with who knows what.''just be white'' ''beta cuck'' fucking LOL
None of you are better looking than him. or if you are, post some pics lets have a laugh

he looks like an average, decently handsome guy in real life, not in supreme gentlemen theories. Someone tell me again why this is all so important? me i just want to clear out some of the hilarious delusions ITT. but why is it so damn crucial to call out a random model for being 'ugly'?
Jon K wrote:Lol, I looksmog this beta cuck, I bash the shit out of cucks likethis guy.
:lol: wake the fuck up, you're not bashing anyone you're just a basement fairy

Well, I mean I could bash a guy like that if required no problem, thats what I meant. I never said this guy was "ugly", his just kinda ugly for a model.

the standards are dropping across the board, makes sense genetic shit would make its way into modeling now as well.

maybe soon female's standards will drop as well since the genetic shit just won't go away and will turn the 80/20 ratio into something more like 95/5, and women will have no choice anymore

chimai wrote:the standards are dropping across the board, makes sense genetic shit would make its way into modeling now as well.

maybe soon female's standards will drop as well since the genetic shit just won't go away and will turn the 80/20 ratio into something more like 95/5, and women will have no choice anymore

Legit, that model does not depict good genetic quality at all other than the good acne free skin. This guy would not last a week in the caveman times, he is weak low t cuck with the facial bones of a subhuman

Jon K wrote:
chimai wrote:the standards are dropping across the board, makes sense genetic shit would make its way into modeling now as well.

Legit, that model does not depict good genetic quality at all other than the good acne free skin. This guy would not last a week in the caveman times, he is weak low t cuck with the facial bones of a subhuman

Well you arent exactly in cave men times boyo. Some aspects of looks are bended by society rather
Than biology. The women people considered 9/10
In the 16th century would be considered land whales today.

What's more: In the stone age people were gatherers that constantly were searching for food. There was to sulprus for them to become ripped.
The man of pure nature was lean, not the Hulk.
"There is no doubt that many a man owes his good fortune in life soley to the circumstance that he has
A pleasant way of smiling, and so wins the heart in his favor.

However, the heart would better to remember what Hamlet put down- that one may smile, and smile, and be a villain." -Arthur Schopenhauer

Nyarlath wrote:
Jon K wrote:Legit, that model does not depict good genetic quality at all other than the good acne free skin. This guy would not last a week in the caveman times, he is weak low t cuck with the facial bones of a subhuman

Well you arent exactly in cave men times boyo. Some aspects of looks are bended by society rather
Than biology. The women people considered 9/10
In the 16th century would be considered land whales today.
Nah, you got it all wrong. The cavemn times was all about being a dominant large agreesive masculine man, if you wanted to thrive rather than just survive you had to be the alpha male, thus getting all resources for yourself and easily passing on your genes.

What's more: In the stone age people were gatherers that constantly were searching for food. There was to sulprus for them to become ripped.
The man of pure nature was lean, not the Hulk.

You had to be the strongest alpha male in the caveman times. Today what with a society that isnt so important

tumblr_llaqc2nunU1qfmj0mo1_400.jpg
tumblr_llaqc2nunU1qfmj0mo1_400.jpg (132.46 KiB) Viewed 5388 times
Similar with chico when he was younger but not as much

I love how, despite all these flaws, he is still a model. You're not.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice