fuck me, how the fuck is lachowski a model?!

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

as a fucking FLAT RECESSED FUCKING FACE. RECESSED MAXILLA, RECESSED MANDIBLE, RECESSED BROW!

AHHHHHHHHHHH :uzi: :evil: :uzi: :pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

because outside of the basement, maxilla doesn't mean shit. it's all about facial harmony.

FuckThis wrote:Just lol
Chico is like a 10/10 perfection.

Can you not see his recessed skull, its an ahomination. He looks like a 10 year old with his midface and chin shot off

chimai wrote:because outside of the basement, maxilla doesn't mean shit. it's all about facial harmony.

Just lol, lol fucking lol. I mean "facial harmony"? Really? Thats one big cope btw, I mean seriously what does that even mean lmao :roll:

it means when your face has symmetry and good proportions. unless you have a deformity, maxilla hardly plays a part in how good your face looks.

chimai wrote:it means when your face has symmetry and good proportions. unless you have a deformity, maxilla hardly plays a part in how good your face looks.

Yeah well, from the side symmetry does not exist, and proportions dont either. Just admit lachowski has a recessed skull and that will be the end of it

Jon K wrote:
chimai wrote:because outside of the basement, maxilla doesn't mean shit. it's all about facial harmony.

Just lol, lol fucking lol. I mean "facial harmony"? Really? Thats one big cope btw, I mean seriously what does that even mean lmao :roll:

cm8 also said that one shitty feature like recessed chin couldnt destroy looks of the harmonious face :mrgreen:
but i agree that lachowski looks annoying and punchable

Jon K wrote:

It means you get to be one of the highest paid male models in the whole world, you autist.

Facial harmony is legit you autistic fuck, this is classical autism, hyperfocus on one or very few traits, whilst ignoring the big picture.

And the big picture of Chico is exquisite facial harmony.

It's because he looks good from the front. That's what counts when your entire job is to pose for a camera.

The biggest benefits from maxillary projection, are a lack of nasolabial folds or hollowness under the eyes. He is somehow able to have these benefits without even having much forward projection. This is why he's still attractive.

His lack of brow and forehead projection are the reason why he will always look somewhat neotenous.

My maxilla is twice as protrusive as this twinks, I asked people which profile was better out of my own and his and most people said mine (nobody knew he was a model) :pistodouble: :uzi:

Btw cope, facial harmony has no scientific backing, its a made up word. Atleast say facial symmetry that is real

My maxilla is twice as protrusive as this twinks, I asked people which profile was better out of my own and his and most people said mine (nobody knew he was a model) :pistodouble: :uzi:

Btw cope, facial harmony has no scientific backing, its a made up word. Atleast say facial symmetry that is real

Just goes to show, shit tier facial bone growth and look how successful he is. Just be white I guess

Slut haters still thinking that a chimp protrusion is what prevents them from getting laid. :^)
"There is no doubt that many a man owes his good fortune in life soley to the circumstance that he has
A pleasant way of smiling, and so wins the heart in his favor.

However, the heart would better to remember what Hamlet put down- that one may smile, and smile, and be a villain." -Arthur Schopenhauer

Nyarlath wrote:Slut haters still thinking that a chimp protrusion is what prevents them from getting laid. :^)

I have the protrussive anteface of a dog, lololol :D :lol:
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

WannaBeAlpha wrote:It's because he looks good from the front. That's what counts when your entire job is to pose for a camera.

The biggest benefits from maxillary projection, are a lack of nasolabial folds or hollowness under the eyes. He is somehow able to have these benefits without even having much forward projection. This is why he's still attractive.

His lack of brow and forehead projection are the reason why he will always look somewhat neotenous.

Just absolutely fucking lol. "Lack of brow and forehead projection is why he looks neotenous", news flash boyo, he looks neotenous because his maxilla and mandible are recessed aswell as his whole face as the entirely. In laymans terms, the entire skull is recessed, zero forward growth. I amog this maxilla missing twink, I feel like punching in that flat face of his, look how annoying he looks ahhhh :uzi: :rambo: :uzi:

Jon K wrote:My maxilla is twice as protrusive as this twinks, I asked people which profile was better out of my own and his and most people said mine (nobody knew he was a model) :pistodouble: :uzi:

my man, i always keep a photo of my profile in my wallet too :cool: Its a great party trick.

Jon K wrote:
FuckThis wrote:Just lol
Chico is like a 10/10 perfection.

Can you not see his recessed skull, its an ahomination. He looks like a 10 year old with his midface and chin shot off

Just fucking lol at this coping.

He looks divine. I am not going to even debate it.

If you cant see it you have no sense of aesthetics

12345678 wrote:
Jon K wrote:My maxilla is twice as protrusive as this twinks, I asked people which profile was better out of my own and his and most people said mine (nobody knew he was a model) :pistodouble: :uzi:

my man, i always keep a photo of my profile in my wallet too :cool: Its a great party trick.

8-) muh nigga
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice