this handsom man deported from Saudi Arabia married a tranny

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

lol so this guy is probably an Iraqi in origin who calls himself an Emirati strangely reportedly was deported out of cultural festival in Saudi Arabia, being "too handsome , It began when a Saudi religious-police who feared that female visitors would end up falling for him .

Did you know he got married ? :P the funny thing people were commenting on his wife's profile and saying means things like you married a transexual girl lol , some guy even wrote on her instagram's profile you look like caitlyn jenner

and many girls were saying i think it's a male, fake hair fake boobs too masculine

How can anyone these days tell if its a he or a she anyways ? :lol:

She is a Jordanian , she calls herself Yasmine or Jasmine in English btw

check her profile and let me know what you guys think i'm curious :-D

https://www.instagram.com/yasmin.jaz/

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4JD6-eJw4g[youtube]

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_tOBlN9ARY[youtube]

But what is an airbrush?
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

can these photos have any more photoshop in them?
"There is no doubt that many a man owes his good fortune in life soley to the circumstance that he has
A pleasant way of smiling, and so wins the heart in his favor.

However, the heart would better to remember what Hamlet put down- that one may smile, and smile, and be a villain." -Arthur Schopenhauer

Yeah she looks nasty/tranny as fuark...

Cant believe this guy is settling for that thing considering he is a 10 and can get top tier women of any race.

AestheticGamer wrote:Yeah she looks nasty/tranny as fuark...

Cant believe this guy is settling for that thing considering he is a 10 and can get top tier women of any race.

Maybe he got bored of women and their shit. Trannies also don't have the same rights as women in case of a divorce, or do they?
Last edited by ihateallwomen on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice