The instagram epidemic is INSANE and MINDBLOWING

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

The amount of women that have 1K followers is through the roof. Its almost like any girl that is above a 6 will have more then 1K followers. My gf has 1200 and another girl I used to date had 5-6K and the amount of messages they got was through the roof (especially the 5-6K one - she would get at least one a day). Most of them were sub 6 men, but a few 7-7.5s would message them as well. I didn't really care or get jealous but it just put into perspective the amount of attention women get is absolutely mind blowing. Even a few guys slightly better looking then me messaged them.

I've had instagram for a year and I've had like 3 random girls that I never knew like my pictures (and I'm defiantly above average but not really social) while the girls I dated are around my looks level and have received 100s and 100s of likes from random guys.

thickneckedslayer wrote:yes and it shows how pathetic 99% of men truly are

Yes. Some men continued messaging after they knew she had a bf. Men will literally stab each other in the back just to get a piece of ass. Even one of my former good friends (who I don't really talk to anymore) messaged her when he knew I was dating her.

And in general, men are just super thirsty and don't know how dating works in general
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

it's not mindblowing at all

same thing happened before that on twitter, facebook, youtube, the originator being myspace a good 10 or so years ago

i don't get why people follow eachother. what does it do?

chimai wrote:i don't get why people follow eachother. what does it do?

I don't either. I only use it because it has hilarious videos. certain people just post funny shit and its quite good for laughs. But in terms for the instagram whores, its definitely a massive dose of validation. However, I'm way too red pill that getting your confidence and self worth from how many followers and likes you get on a picture means you just have massive insecurities. And on top of that, they probably have a hoard of other issues (lack of empathy for people, narcissism, etc.)

chimai wrote:i don't get why people follow eachother. what does it do?

its just entertainment to be able to see peoples new updates and shit that they are doing. Its like twitter but mainly revolves around pictures.

How can someone be in a relationship with someone who has an IG account is beyond me unless you're admitting it's an open relationship

Ceran wrote:How can someone be in a relationship with someone who has an IG account is beyond me unless you're admitting it's an open relationship

Literally every girl has instagram. 8 out of 10 attractive girls have instagram. Even the average ones have it.

Instagram is basically a full time job for these people so it's no surprise anyone can reach 1k.

Remember that they are all just copying people like Kendall Jenner who has like 40 million followers.

What a waste of time just for validation
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice