HOLY SHIT - I am now trying online dating with my new body

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

BabyFace wrote:This is 100% accurate. I have tried this experiment as well. Made me seriously consider breaking up with my girlfriend, but I have a good thing, and couldn't tell if the hot/cute girls I got responses from were posting old pictures.

ALL women, no exceptions, give zero fucks about anything other than a guy's looks. The more skin you show in real life and offline, the better your results will be. Although a lot of shy girls may be too nervous to look at you offline, it still improves your success rate.

I've known many, many slayers, 5'11 to 6'1 feet tall, 10%-13% bodyfat and 17"-18" arms is ideal. Almost all women LIE incessantly about what they want, both offline and online. Lot's of guys who come even a little bit close to this fuck well over a hundred new girls (mostly 9s and 10s) a year. If guy's matching this description are not around, even hot girls will settle for less... but make no mistake, this is ideal.

I'm 5'11 but Incel cause FACE = EVERYTHING!!! Gymcelling is stupid.
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Elliot Rodgers had a good face and bad "weak" body, because his gymceiling consisted only of two weeks of mostly cardio according to his manifesto.

If he had instead focused on muscle growth for 5 years or so, moved to a country like cambodia where he wouldn't be short and him being half asian wouldn't count against him, learned the language fluently, and became moderately rich there, got over his preference for dumb blondes, which was likely just a subconscious approval thing from that slut who rejected him when he was young... then he'd be able to get a moderately attractive girfriend easily. He was well aware that women prefer "brutes" but did nothing to become one... except that last thing he did.

BabyFace wrote:Elliot Rodgers had a good face and bad "weak" body, because his gymceiling consisted only of two weeks of mostly cardio according to his manifesto.

If he had instead focused on muscle growth for 5 years or so, moved to a country like cambodia where he wouldn't be short and him being half asian wouldn't count against him, learned the language fluently, and became moderately rich there, got over his preference for dumb blondes, which was likely just a subconscious approval thing from that slut who rejected him when he was young... then he'd be able to get a moderately attractive girfriend easily. He was well aware that women prefer "brutes" but did nothing to become one... except that last thing he did.

He also feared being incarcerated. There's a small niche of females who fetishize serial killers so he may have been lucky to attract some of those. He'd still be in jail tho so he'd have to bang em thru conjugal visits and the likes. His dad was a Kike so he might've been able to bail Elliot out of prison for the right price.

Hahahaha. very fucking true.

Women pretty much never care about personality unless you're a fucking pure evil mass murderer or something, then you get maybe 1/2 a point more of attractiveness.

When I was first trying to learn "game" i had a girl who was into me because I looked like jeffrey dahmer to her and she was joking about cutting me up and feeding me to her cat. Typical female crazyness.

BabyFace wrote:Hahahaha. very fucking true.

Women pretty much never care about personality unless you're a fucking pure evil mass murderer or something, then you get maybe 1/2 a point more of attractiveness.

When I was first trying to learn "game" i had a girl who was into me because I looked like jeffrey dahmer to her and she was joking about cutting me up and feeding me to her cat. Typical female crazyness.

I always wondered if we Incels could play potential school shooter game. Heard there was a fan-page of the Columbine shooters by somewhat decent looking jail baits. ;)

C O P E
O
P
E
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice