HOLY SHIT - I am now trying online dating with my new body

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Severe Aspie wrote:That girl said she doesnt want a relationship, she ist just looking for friends, and is on okcupid because she is bored.

well at least she replies gives me some sort of attention.

before a girl like that wouldnt even look at me.

Lol any slim decent looking white girl in Germany is an automatic celebrity. She would be surrounded by friends and beta orbiters who take her on €400 nights out

Update.

Most girls dont text back. after they wrote me 1 message.

but least I am texting with 2 cute girls now.

Getting a date is still a huge effort.

But just dropping body fat and uploading a shirtless picture made me going from beeing completly invisible almost all women and forced to fight to get attention from some landwhales. to a guy who is now texting with 2 cute women. and even if most dont text me, at least many check out my profile. before i was completly ignored.

If there are any guys on here who are better looking then me(and white) they might do much better!

Even if a shirtless picture doenst necisarily get you laid, it will definetly give you significant more female attention!

Guys let me motiviate you with my "little" succes story.

Just start right now and post convos.

I'm not good looking though, I have terrible hollows under my eyes and an asymmetric, high hairline. In most pictures I'm pretty hideous, I only post my very best online because I had no self esteem and was a NEET with too much time on my hands.

I get rejected by 3/10 girls all the time, not even fat black women look at me anymore. It's strange, in my effort to looksmax through gym and skin care, I receive even LESS attention now than what I did 3 years ago. Back when I was a bloated, cortisol ridden loser with shit skin.

Meh, I don't know anymore. I don't really care about getting with a woman as much as I did when I was 18-21. I just want to get home and play my games or develop my mod.

Also post a picture of your face Severe Aspie, I guarantee you probably have better facial harmony and features than I do.

I don't know why the blackcels on here rate me highly, I'm literally the bottom 10% in womens eyes.

gobman3000 wrote:I'm not good looking though, I have terrible hollows under my eyes and an asymmetric, high hairline. In most pictures I'm pretty hideous, I only post my very best online because I had no self esteem and was a NEET with too much time on my hands.

I get rejected by 3/10 girls all the time, not even fat black women look at me anymore. .

Just lol you just fucked in your head and have no sense of reality.

You are good looking, 6/10 by universal standarts, still very far away from model tier/or top tier. but you are the generous, "cute guy" next door.

The problem is that even 3/10 black guys get 1000s sex offers of other desperate good looking men, many even better looking then you. thats why you arent nothing special to them. just one of the many cute guys who trys to approach them which they can reject left and right to boast about it when they talk to their friends.

You really needed to be a legit male model, be different from the mass of generous good looking guys who fight for attention from 4/10s.

If you'd had a social circle, friends and a life, you definetly wouldnt be incel.

If some women called even me "handsome", there will be definetly 10 000times more women who like you.

Everyone one this site, including me agrees on that you are better looking then me, and what we say is the objective law.

I dont know what you are doing right now .. but once you finished your university, get the fuck out of London. I wouldnt want to live in a elite world class city where you have to compete with the best looking people in a country, if not in the western world, a place full of models, and actors who dream of becoming famous.. just move into a normal, city, with normal people.. Liverpool or Manchester are good places.
or somewhere in the Midlands.. Birmingham. whatever you do, get the fuck out of London.
as OSTB said you will have a different life.

Did you do A SHIRTLESS PIC?

chimai wrote:lol his body looks like shit.

Then you have a wrong understanding about what makes a male body attractive to women.

Severe Aspie wrote:
its not even that good my body.. i could get some more muscles.

but it seems like just beeing non fat, and having a decent frame is already enough to attract some girls, if you upload some pictures of your body.

it like it should be that women are naturally attracted to male bodys..

I dont need to upload a picture of my face because many users on here already have seen my face.
i uploaded a pic half a year ago..

Are you being serious? So what you're slim? You still have zero muscle definition like any other skinny incel. Personally, I wouldn't post shirtless pics looking like that. At least get some visible muscle definition first.
Eww face?
Know your place.

justinboober wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:
its not even that good my body.. i could get some more muscles.

but it seems like just beeing non fat, and having a decent frame is already enough to attract some girls, if you upload some pictures of your body.

it like it should be that women are naturally attracted to male bodys..

I dont need to upload a picture of my face because many users on here already have seen my face.
i uploaded a pic half a year ago..

Are you being serious? So what you're slim? You still have zero muscle definition like any other skinny incel. Personally, I wouldn't post shirtless pics looking like that. At least get some visible muscle definition first.

I am working on that.

But still...just take a look at the bodys of top tier male sex symbols:

lol @ beckam's pathetic arms and chest. why didn't anyone tell him to do some curls and dips

also wide hips. beckam's shit that;'s why he could only get some old former spice girls.

Severe Aspie wrote:
OSTB wrote:and regarding that "I prefer a slim and toned body to a muscular body" that women often say ... i did a little a little experiment, i got a black man [with a 4.5ish face by sluthate standards] but with a ripped body which had more mass than ZZyz [so a little too bulky for what women say they like] ....and the nigga got 20 -30 views in a single day and around 5 messages, 1 was fake .... 1 was from a legit 7 [or 8] out of 10 white girl, and another was from a very fuckable 5.5ish white woman, and one was from a black woman, and the other was from another black women accusing me of being a catfish...

Explain why almost no male sex symbol looks bulky.
If they'd prefer a bulky body to a slim and toned body you would see more male sex symbols in the media who are bulky.

Explain why women say they go for personality above looks but it has been proven here time and time and again that when faced with a "hot" guy with a shitty personality and an average/below average guy with a great personality the hot guy will win near enough every single time?

the fact is women LIE

those male sex symbols you posted a few posts ago all had 6+ faces. except one who is agrubably around the high 5 mark ....but all this goes to show, if you don't already have an ABOVE AVERAGE face [usually 6+] ..you will not beccoming a slayer of women or sex symbol with a low bodyfat BMI 21-22 body

your face is not 6+
generally speaking the more feminine a girl is [face and dimophic traits (breasts, hips, figure, face etc] the more attractive a girl is

generally speaking the more masculine a male is [face and dimorphic traits (shoulder to waist ratio, muscle, frame] the more attractive he is. having said all that, an overly masculine face ...or overly masculine body [huge huge muscles] can sometimes turn women off. imo if a guy has an average or below average face you are still probably a bit better off being somewhat too bulky then looking all slim or like you don't lift. Seriously, run some pof experiments.

pretty boys are the exception, and for some reason these are the only types of guys who can still have high appeal to women whilst lacking masculinity.

you are not a pretty boy and facially have low masculinity,
adding muscle will make you more attractive as it increases your masculine/dominance and as you have low facial masculinity to start with you will be able to bulk a little more than a guy with high/average facial masculinity before women start to pervieve you as too dominant/too volatile masculinty/ too high "T" (likely to cheat)

one of the main reasons women "say" they don't prefer bulky guys is because generally the more bulky/brwany a guy gets the more likely he is to be volatile/too dominant/try and cheat due to high "T" ...etc
thus her chances of being pumped and dumped increases ...
you will generally notice that a 4/10 girl appreciates muscle on a guy a lot less than an 8/10
why? subconciously the 4/10 knows she'd likely get cheated on or pumped and dumped

with your face i reccomend you bulk upto 24 - 27 BMI low body fat.
your looksmax is probably within that range.
probably 25/26 would be ideal. At 25 you'd not be brawny but you'd have a decent amount of muscle on you.

ps: zac efron is not "slim and toned" , he's around 25ish BMI
brad pitt in fight club is "slim and toned" he was around 21ish BMI

the next guy looks around 25 - 26 BMI too,

beckham though, yeah. he would be "slim and toned"
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

attentionwhore stfu

OSTB wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:
Explain why almost no male sex symbol looks bulky.
If they'd prefer a bulky body to a slim and toned body you would see more male sex symbols in the media who are bulky.

Explain why women say they go for personality above looks but it has been proven here time and time and again that when faced with a "hot" guy with a shitty personality and an average/below average guy with a great personality the hot guy will win near enough every single time?

the fact is women LIE

Yes everything what goes against you're thinking, is a lie.

Do you have any proof which backs your claim that women lie about the body type they find the most attractive?

Dont women then also lie when they say that they find David Gandy hot or Francisco Lachowski?

Dont women also lie when they say they like high cheekbones, a good maxilla, and a man of good height?

Nearly everything science knows about attractiveness is based on asking people of the opposite gender what their preferences are. if you claim they lie, we can throw everything out of the window and close this forums.

OSTB wrote:those male sex symbols you posted a few posts ago all had 6+ faces. except one who is agrubably around the high 5 mark ....but all this goes to show, if you don't already have an ABOVE AVERAGE face [usually 6+] ..you will not beccoming a slayer of women or sex symbol with a low bodyfat BMI 21-22 body

Scientific Source?

OSTB wrote:generally speaking the more masculine a male is [face and dimorphic traits (shoulder to waist ratio, muscle, frame] the more attractive he is. having said all that, an overly masculine face ...or overly masculine body [huge huge muscles] can sometimes turn women off. imo if a guy has an average or below average face you are still probably a bit better off being somewhat too bulky then looking all slim or like you don't lift. Seriously, run some pof experiments.

Scientific Source?

OSTB wrote:
adding muscle will make you more attractive as it increases your masculine/dominance and as you have low facial masculinity to start with you will be able to bulk a little more than a guy with high/average facial masculinity before women start to pervieve you as too dominant/too volatile masculinty/ too high "T" (likely to cheat)

one of the main reasons women "say" they don't prefer bulky guys is because generally the more bulky/brwany a guy gets the more likely he is to be volatile/too dominant/try and cheat due to high "T" ...etc

Scientific Source?

Severe Aspie wrote:
OSTB wrote:

the fact is women LIE

Yes everything what goes against you're thinking, is a lie.

Do you have any proof which backs your claim that women lie about the body type they find the most attractive?

Dont women then also lie when they say that they find David Gandy hot or Francisco Lachowski?

Dont women also lie when they say they like high cheekbones, a good maxilla, and a man of good height?

Nearly everything science knows about attractiveness is based on asking people of the opposite gender what their preferences are. if you claim they lie, we can throw everything out of the window and close this forums.

OSTB wrote:those male sex symbols you posted a few posts ago all had 6+ faces. except one who is agrubably around the high 5 mark ....but all this goes to show, if you don't already have an ABOVE AVERAGE face [usually 6+] ..you will not beccoming a slayer of women or sex symbol with a low bodyfat BMI 21-22 body

Scientific Source?

OSTB wrote:generally speaking the more masculine a male is [face and dimorphic traits (shoulder to waist ratio, muscle, frame] the more attractive he is. having said all that, an overly masculine face ...or overly masculine body [huge huge muscles] can sometimes turn women off. imo if a guy has an average or below average face you are still probably a bit better off being somewhat too bulky then looking all slim or like you don't lift. Seriously, run some pof experiments.

Scientific Source?

OSTB wrote:

Scientific Source?

don't ask women what they want,
watch what they do.
this is basic knowledge you should know by now. even most normalfags are aware of this becuase of the nice guy vs bad boy cliche

as for scientific source just knock up fake dating profiles like i did.

i managed to find 1 particually interesting scientific source though.

"When presented with six standardized silhouettes of men ranging from brawny to slender, 141 undergraduate women consistently identified the most muscular ones as not only less likely to commit but also more volatile and domineering. In the study, the women rated “toned” guys — the physical type two notches down from “brawny” — as the most sexually attractive."

http://scienceblog.com/13670/muscular-m ... O6fZY7a.97

the study clearly shows muscular men are attracting and fucking the most women, despite women claiming that "toned" are the most attractive males.

It does not take a genius to work out that the muscular guys are clearly the most desireable.

maybe this lying by women is some sort evolutinary strategy to restrict the numbers of slayers in a community, as generally speaking the more options a man has the more likely he is to cheat and pump and dump. the slim and toned guy still has good genes to offer ...but he will find it harder to be a slayer ...thus it might actually be more beneficial for a women to go for this guy, rather than a muscular guy who has great genes but is much more likely to cheat or pump and dump,

i can't remember if i saw it in this study or another but muscles and low bodyfat have been linked to increased offspring viability

stopcoping. your body looks like crap. they're likely responding because they're dtf and you're close, and you're using a shirtless photo, which is basically male version signifier for dtf.

you need to gymcel a lot more. this body is extremely hot:

you need to bulk up your chest and arms with dips, push ups, and lat pull downs asap

chimai wrote:stopcoping. your body looks like crap. they're likely responding because they're dtf and you're close, and you're using a shirtless photo, which is basically male version signifier for dtf.

you need to gymcel a lot more. this body is extremely hot:

you need to bulk up your chest and arms with dips, push ups, and lat pull downs asap

yeah i never thought that my body was good or something.

Before it was just worse, I had a fat belly, and I lost fat.

I soon start to work on building mass.

Severe Nigger is trolling yet again and we're falling for it.

His body is shit. His only good attribute is he's lean. If this is legit it's your face not your body getting you these hits. IIRC you're 6'3'' and if you've got a good face you'll be set. Your body looks like you've been lifting for less than 6 months. Post a picture of your face.

gobman3000 wrote:Send me a picture of your face severe.

this. maybe you are more good looking than you think facially OP.

and OSTB you misinterpreted the results. they show the top 50% most muscled had much more sexual partners. toned was still in that top 50% so no comparison was made between toned and really buff.

intuitively i'd bet they're equal. same as thick girl vs thin petite girl. there's plenty of fans of both.

Exodus wrote:
gobman3000 wrote:Send me a picture of your face severe.

this. maybe you are more good looking than you think facially OP.

and OSTB you misinterpreted the results. they show the top 50% most muscled had much more sexual partners. toned was still in that top 50% so no comparison was made between toned and really buff.

intuitively i'd bet they're equal. same as thick girl vs thin petite girl. there's plenty of fans of both.

"Frederick and Haselton lead a team that photographed 99 male undergraduates. A panel of independent judges rated the young men on a nine-point scale, with “1” being much less muscular than average and “9” being much more muscular than average. The researchers then asked the men about their sexual histories.

When compared with their less-muscular peers, young men who were more muscular than average were twice as likely to have had more than three sex partners in their lives.

In another study, Frederick and Haselton asked 120 undergraduate males to rate their own physiques on the same scale and then asked them about their sexual histories.

The self-identified muscular men had not only had more sexual partners than their less burly peers, but they were twice as likely to have had brief flings or one-night stands with women. The difference in the number of sexual partners reported by the men who were more muscular than average was also notable: They reported having had an average of four partners, compared with an average of 1.5 partners for men who reported average or below-average muscularity."

hmmm, i guess the "toned" guys may have been also included as more muscular than average.
however there is still talk about a 9 - point scale of muscularity and it is kind of implied that the more muscular the guy is the more lays he has.

idk i dont see where. more muscular than average wud be more than the half way mark, so the top half

"compared with less muscular" refers to less muscular tham that group so it was just a direct comparison to the bottom half

they also didnt control for facial attractiveness

id wager the already handsome ones wud be more likely to work out but ofc thats an assumption

they shud do another study where they control for that

Severe Aspie wrote:Update.

But just dropping body fat and uploading a shirtless picture made me going from beeing completly invisible almost all women and forced to fight to get attention from some landwhales. to a guy who is now texting with 2 cute women. and even if most dont text me, at least many check out my profile. before i was completly ignored.

If there are any guys on here who are better looking then me(and white) they might do much better!

Even if a shirtless picture doenst necisarily get you laid, it will definetly give you significant more female attention!

then you are still not good looking enough...sorry

having a good body is only a bonus and there will be some females who will fuck regardless of facial looks
the main problem with body is that its rare to be able to show it off it an appropriate context without looking try-hard

a man with a good looking face and average body or less than average body will do better than a man with a good body and less than average face

tbh ur just a skinny twig, i hardly see any real 'gym' results. was expecting zyzz tier physique, i am dissappoint. and now ur going ape shit just cuz one hot chick liked u (who is probably trolling), keep coping u faggot
''I get approached a couple times a day, even when i'm not dressed well.'' - Tyler

Severe Aspie wrote:Update.

I did it, I got better body than you but there was no diferent, so after two weeks I change to normal pictures

Severe Aspie wrote:My succes skyrockets right now.

I just uploaded a picture with my nude body, i have a kind of athletic figure due to gymcelling..

my succes skyrocks.. ´

out of every 10 girls message, 2-3 reply.. and they are actually talking to me. these girls are in the 4-5 range.. even one 6..

Before I had a good body, and nude pictures, I could send 100s of messages to girls and dont get one single reply.

take into account that I am ethnic.

I dont want to know how well one of the white guys on here would do, if they just worked on their bodies and made a good profile picture!

Gymcelling is legit.

Congrats, man :). Glad to hear you're seeing improvement. Yes, "gymcelling" is legit. Too many guys on these forums have completely given up and refuse to even try. The incel life has destroyed their spirit and completely broken them, which is sad to watch.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Paradigm Shift wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:My succes skyrockets right now.

I just uploaded a picture with my nude body, i have a kind of athletic figure due to gymcelling..

my succes skyrocks.. ´

out of every 10 girls message, 2-3 reply.. and they are actually talking to me. these girls are in the 4-5 range.. even one 6..

Before I had a good body, and nude pictures, I could send 100s of messages to girls and dont get one single reply.

take into account that I am ethnic.

I dont want to know how well one of the white guys on here would do, if they just worked on their bodies and made a good profile picture!

Gymcelling is legit.

Congrats, man :). Glad to hear you're seeing improvement. Yes, "gymcelling" is legit. Too many guys on these forums have completely given up and refuse to even try. The incel life has destroyed their spirit and completely broken them, which is sad to watch.

women dont fuck butterfaces with good bodies. women aren't men. model body only matters if its attached to a FUCKING MODEL like the pic on this page

^see my tinder thread. I'm getting matches left and right hardly showing my face.
Only attractive girls can truly judge when a guy is actually attractive.

Why are you so fucking obsessed with white girls Severe Aspie?

This is 100% accurate. I have tried this experiment as well. Made me seriously consider breaking up with my girlfriend, but I have a good thing, and couldn't tell if the hot/cute girls I got responses from were posting old pictures.

ALL women, no exceptions, give zero fucks about anything other than a guy's looks. The more skin you show in real life and offline, the better your results will be. Although a lot of shy girls may be too nervous to look at you offline, it still improves your success rate.

I've known many, many slayers, 5'11 to 6'1 feet tall, 10%-13% bodyfat and 17"-18" arms is ideal. Almost all women LIE incessantly about what they want, both offline and online. Lot's of guys who come even a little bit close to this fuck well over a hundred new girls (mostly 9s and 10s) a year. If guy's matching this description are not around, even hot girls will settle for less... but make no mistake, this is ideal.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice