HOLY SHIT - I am now trying online dating with my new body

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

My succes skyrockets right now.

I just uploaded a picture with my nude body, i have a kind of athletic figure due to gymcelling..

my succes skyrocks.. ´

out of every 10 girls message, 2-3 reply.. and they are actually talking to me. these girls are in the 4-5 range.. even one 6..

Before I had a good body, and nude pictures, I could send 100s of messages to girls and dont get one single reply.

take into account that I am ethnic.

I dont want to know how well one of the white guys on here would do, if they just worked on their bodies and made a good profile picture!

Gymcelling is legit.

thickneckedslayer wrote:bull shit you fucking nigger :lol:

hhahaha. loool.

its not bullshit.. just try it out your self with a pic of your body.

and also this isnt a bragging thread. i just share my story to motivate the other guys to improve them selves.

the girls i am talking to are 4s and 5s.. nothing to brag with.. but for my standarts is huge succes. before i have been largly ignored by 4s and 5s.. and if i ever got a reply.. it was by a landwhale.

keep in mind that you all white guys would even do better then me.
just try it out.

why dont you just take the opportunity?

HOLY FUCK. I cant even believe it my self.

So much for sub 8 theory.
Attachments
Screenshot (27).png
Screenshot (27).png (257.23 KiB) Viewed 12275 times
Screenshot (28).png
Screenshot (28).png (272.08 KiB) Viewed 12275 times
Screenshot (29).png
Screenshot (29).png (799.18 KiB) Viewed 12275 times

Severe Aspie wrote:HOLY FUCK. I cant even believe it my self.

Going to try it with a pic of myself back when I was gymcelling. Gonna use that as my main pic and a selfie I just took as my second pic

Will report back with results. Keep in mind my reply rate on POF was already like 1/8 or something like that with just face pics- can't remember cus I haven't used it in awhile.

greekgod wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:HOLY FUCK. I cant even believe it my self.

Going to try it with a pic of myself back when I was gymcelling. Gonna use that as my main pic and a selfie I just took as my second pic

Will report back with results. Keep in mind my reply rate on POF was already like 1/8 or something like that with just face pics- can't remember cus I haven't used it in awhile.

Do it dammn.. do it. just do it.

i am just a 4-5 ethnic.. if i get get a girl this cute, i dont even want to know how well you do.. if you are a white guy.

you will be amazed how much it will improve your succes.

before i was largely ignored.. now i got even replys and likes by some 6s.

just lol @ all the gymcelling/body denialists on here.

my body isnt even that great but still I get non deformed girls messaging me. just because i put on a pic of my nude body,

I could lose some more body fat and put on some more musces.. and i would probably even do better.

Holy fuck.

a legit white 6/10 girl is replying to me
Attachments
Screenshot (31).png
Screenshot (31).png (426.5 KiB) Viewed 12261 times
Last edited by Severe Aspie on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

god that blonde is so cutesy, props

btw wat kind of ethnic are u?

Exodus wrote:god that blonde is so cutesy, props

btw wat kind of ethnic are u?

I am light skinned mulatto, half black half white.
beeing light skinned might help.

Severe Aspie wrote:
greekgod wrote:

Do it dammn.. do it. just do it.

i am just a 4-5 ethnic.. if i get get a girl this cute, i dont even want to know how well you do.. if you are a white guy.

you will be amazed how much it will improve your succes.

before i was largely ignored.. now i got even replys and likes by some 6s.

just lol @ all the gymcelling/body denialists on here.

my body isnt even that great but still I get non deformed girls messaging me. just because i put on a pic of my nude body,

I could lose some more body fat and put on some more musces.. and i would probably even do better.

I will when I get a chance. I just logged onto my POF after not checking it for 2 weeks and a 7/10 latina messaged me. I messaged her on 11/20 and she hit me back 11/29 at 3:00am, what's up with that? She was probably looking for a quick late night fuck right?

Anyway I messaged her back but I doubt anything will come of it. I need to work on my social interactions anyway even if it's online so might as well

Anal prolapse wrote:show pics of your body

you can blacken your face so that we don't recognize you

its not even that good my body.. i could get some more muscles.

but it seems like just beeing non fat, and having a decent frame is already enough to attract some girls, if you upload some pictures of your body.

it like it should be that women are naturally attracted to male bodys..

I dont need to upload a picture of my face because many users on here already have seen my face.
i uploaded a pic half a year ago..
Attachments
Screenshot (33).png
Screenshot (33).png (728.53 KiB) Viewed 12252 times
Screenshot (32).png
Screenshot (32).png (718.59 KiB) Viewed 12252 times

Severe Aspie wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:show pics of your body

you can blacken your face so that we don't recognize you

but it seems like just beeing non fat, and having a decent frame is already enough to attract some girls, if you upload some pictures of your body.

I dont need to upload a picture of my face because many users on here already have seen my face.

Good core but otherwise not a great body. I'm suprised it's having success. I'll post my body shot one sec

I have a shit core, but other than that I think I'm solid. Quality is shit sorry about that

greekgod wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:

Good core but otherwise not a great body. I'm suprised it's having success. I'll post my body shot one sec

I have a shit core, but other than that I think I'm solid. Quality is shit sorry about that

I think it has just succes, because females are naturally attracted to nude male bodys.

so a picture with a face and a nude body, will always have more succes then a picture with a face alone.

face isnt sexual... a body always is.

i think good things about my body are the shoulder with, the frame, and that its the mesomorphic, athletic type.

if you have a decent body, make some shirtless pics, and message some girls. you ll be surprised about the results.

JB alert.

looks like a fake, i cant believe that this is real.

they probably texting me because they are attracted to my body.. just like men are attracted to average looking/ugly women with good tits.

i dont think that i will ever be able to meet up this girls.. because my face is shit.
i am maybe a 5/10 on my best day...

body might make me 6+.
Attachments
Screenshot (35).png
Screenshot (35).png (385.94 KiB) Viewed 12239 times
Screenshot (36).png
Screenshot (36).png (302.76 KiB) Viewed 12241 times

gold wrote:Maybe they are bots

could be. who knows.

at least its a difference to before.

before i had shirtless pics i virtually got no replys.

Also a lot of girls are looking at my profile now, but most dont reply.

perhaps they first see my body, and then click on my profile to take a closer look at my face and then see that i am not their type.whatever.

at least they look at me now. before i have been completly ignored.. and didnt even get one single reply. now i have 5 cute girls i am texting with.

greekgod wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:

if you are talking about core, do you mean abs?
i didnt find a german translation on wikipedia.

you can have shitty arms etc. but if your abs are good, women will be attracted to you

abs and back muscles are the nr.1. body parts after face when it comes to sexual attraction

Severe Aspie wrote:
greekgod wrote:

you can have shitty arms etc. but if your abs are good, women will be attracted to you

abs and back muscles are the nr.1. body parts after face when it comes to sexual attraction

Yeah abs core same thing. Legit, need to start getting in the gym and doing some crunches

This one the hottest one by far.

She probably has bbc fetish or something. otherwise i cant explain why she is texting me.
or maybe she wants some attention.

its not the norm.
Attachments
Screenshot (41).png
Screenshot (41).png (279.08 KiB) Viewed 12216 times
Screenshot (40).png
Screenshot (40).png (254.47 KiB) Viewed 12216 times
Last edited by Severe Aspie on Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greekgod wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:

Yeah abs core same thing. Legit, need to start getting in the gym and doing some crunches

Do it.. but focus much more on droping body fat, so that your core muscles become visible.. its the most important thing.

building muscle isnt nearly as important as having a good core.

so focus on droping body fat, and getting visible core muscles.. and after it start building some muscles.

but dont start bulking first..because you will become fat= less attractive.

holy heck man all these cute blondes, wth. im jelly, i need to do what ur doing, my body looks like yours

im just fuckin bald ugh, maybe i shud just wear a hat in pics lol

Exodus wrote:holy heck man all these cute blondes, wth. im jelly, i need to do what ur doing, my body looks like yours

im just fuckin bald ugh, maybe i shud just wear a hat in pics lol

These two blondes are just the two hottest ones, and Arent the Rule. Most girls I am Texting with are 4s and 5s. But still I live in a Different Reality now. No need to be jelly. Do it your self. Make a Good Profile with shirtless pics.. Text Some girls.. And Post the convos on here. Otherwise aspies on here wont believe me. We need Some more (preferably) average looking White guys with a decent frame and mesomorphic body Type to try out the Experiment and Post the convos on here. So everyone will know I am Not bullshitting and that body game is legit.

Holly shit you just invented the Girls are attracted to male body theory! Best Thread in a while.

How much do you weight and how do you train? Tbh I think your body is not good so this is very suprising. Is it only working on pof that well? How much has it improved your success and are the girls more receptive?

Severe Aspie wrote:My succes skyrockets right now.

I just uploaded a picture with my nude body, i have a kind of athletic figure due to gymcelling..

my succes skyrocks.. ´

out of every 10 girls message, 2-3 reply.. and they are actually talking to me. these girls are in the 4-5 range.. even one 6..

Before I had a good body, and nude pictures, I could send 100s of messages to girls and dont get one single reply.

take into account that I am ethnic.

I dont want to know how well one of the white guys on here would do, if they just worked on their bodies and made a good profile picture!

Gymcelling is legit.

Honestly it is not possible to verify your real response rate with this screenshot that you have provided from a okcupid account. In this screenshot only displays 1 message on your mail inbox.

Regarding the female pics that you have posted on here, claiming you're chatting with them, in my personal judgment are all above 7/10 (i.e. girls very attractive and young; high mate value) . Which makes me suspect that they could be catfishes.

Frankly I have a rather more muscular and built body than yours and I can assure I have never been with a girl like these ones (at least not without paying hookers)

By the way, what is the german dating sites that you are using? the first screenshot belong to Okcupid but the others pages I have no clue.
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted

if this is an athletic body then im ron coleman
Will steroids get me a GF??
no

Severe Aspie wrote:Also a lot of girls are looking at my profile now, but most dont reply.

perhaps they first see my body, and then click on my profile to take a closer look at my face and then see that i am not their type.whatever.

at least they look at me now. before i have been completly ignored.. and didnt even get one single reply. now i have 5 cute girls i am texting with.

try to set a date with some girl

if they accept a date and gave you her valid number: is real

if they don't accept a date or gave a fake number: is a bot (girls which are paid to entertain men when they just create a profile)

gold wrote:Maybe they are bots

they are not bots , just girls which are paid to entertain men when they just create a profile
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice