My slayer friend, and the cruise we went on back in 1992.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Master Yoda...

Brah, even for me, suffering my Jacob's Ladder -esque university flashbacks, your tale was brutal.

Tim's exploits had me like...

Image


Once again, like with other posters, I am sorry if my post brought back any painful memories you have about any slayers you may have known, but I am just being honest.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew



So Master Yoda - the mother of your slayer friends first child took the classic gamble, risk getting pumped and dumped in order to get superior genes from a good looking bad boy. Do you think it payed off ? Do you think the kid became more successful with the genes of a Chad but fatherless than having the genes of an average guy who helps raise him?

Let's be objective here
Image

Ceran wrote:So Master Yoda - the mother of your slayer friends first child took the classic gamble, risk getting pumped and dumped in order to get superior genes from a good looking bad boy. Do you think it payed off ? Do you think the kid became more successful with the genes of a Chad but fatherless than having the genes of an average guy who helps raise him?

Let's be objective here

It's a difficult question to answer because I never saw how my slayer friend's son turned out, but assuming he at least got his father's genes, then yes it probably did pay off and the kid became more successful with the genes of a Chad.



I nearly agree with you Master Yoda on that:

there's simply no such thing as "doing well with women"

I would say:

there's simply no such thing as "doing well with women" if you're not at least "good looking" (white 6-7+, ethnic 7-8+).

Rompom wrote:I nearly agree with you Master Yoda on that:

there's simply no such thing as "doing well with women"

I would say:

there's simply no such thing as "doing well with women" if you're not at least "good looking" (white 6-7+, ethnic 7-8+).


True, I should have chosen my words more carefully, perhaps the better term is being "PRESELECTED by women", based on what you have stated above.

Master Yoda wrote:
Ceran wrote:So Master Yoda - the mother of your slayer friends first child took the classic gamble, risk getting pumped and dumped in order to get superior genes from a good looking bad boy. Do you think it payed off ? Do you think the kid became more successful with the genes of a Chad but fatherless than having the genes of an average guy who helps raise him?

Let's be objective here

It's a difficult question to answer because I never saw how my slayer friend's son turned out, but assuming he at least got his father's genes, then yes it probably did pay off and the kid became more successful with the genes of a Chad.


more often that not, that type of situation produces low functioning psychopaths. had the father stayed for whatever reason, the child would become a well adjusted chad like his dad.



chimai wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:It's a difficult question to answer because I never saw how my slayer friend's son turned out, but assuming he at least got his father's genes, then yes it probably did pay off and the kid became more successful with the genes of a Chad.


more often that not, that type of situation produces low functioning psychopaths. had the father stayed for whatever reason, the child would become a well adjusted chad like his dad.

Yet that must create some evolutionary advantage

Master Yoda wrote:True, I should have chosen my words more carefully, perhaps the better term is being "PRESELECTED by women", based on what you have stated above.


Exactly. The only thing you can do as a male is increase the opportunities to present you to women. But because they all want the top-tier of males nowadays, most of us don't have any chance. It's very hard to bite though this and set your ego aside. I know I'm not a sexual attractive being, and because I'm getting older, I'll never be.

Eventually the system will self-collapse. Once woman stop reproducing and stop fucking, there is no offspring and the culture is replaced with a traditional-valued culture. This is what is happening in Europe. The locals stopped fucking, and now the arabs and niggers are walking around with children on their arms. Give it a few generations...

LoserFanboy wrote:I personally want Yoda to be my friend.
Please be my friend, i'm in Canada,


I'll be your friend, nice country Canada, you have some fine looking women there, back in 2004 I fucked this gorgeous 50 year old Canadian hooker here in Australia, she had massive natural tits and a nice big round arse.

Cynic4life wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:True, I should have chosen my words more carefully, perhaps the better term is being "PRESELECTED by women", based on what you have stated above.


Exactly. The only thing you can do as a male is increase the opportunities to present you to women. But because they all want the top-tier of males nowadays, most of us don't have any chance. It's very hard to bite though this and set your ego aside. I know I'm not a sexual attractive being, and because I'm getting older, I'll never be.

Eventually the system will self-collapse. Once woman stop reproducing and stop fucking, there is no offspring and the culture is replaced with a traditional-valued culture. This is what is happening in Europe. The locals stopped fucking, and now the arabs and niggers are walking around with children on their arms. Give it a few generations...

+1
Good post, and we are seeing declining birth rates in most, if not all western nations because of what you have highlighted above.

Master Yoda wrote:
LoserFanboy wrote:I personally want Yoda to be my friend.
Please be my friend, i'm in Canada,


I'll be your friend, nice country Canada, you have some fine looking women there, back in 2004 I fucked this gorgeous 50 year old Canadian hooker here in Australia, she had massive natural tits and a nice big round arse.

Why would you pay to fuck a 50 y/o

Ceran wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:
I'll be your friend, nice country Canada, you have some fine looking women there, back in 2004 I fucked this gorgeous 50 year old Canadian hooker here in Australia, she had massive natural tits and a nice big round arse.

Why would you pay to fuck a 50 y/o

Because I have a preference for older women, they know what to do in the bedroom, they are not immature like your typical woman under 35, and they are intelligent.

Master Yoda wrote:
Ceran wrote:Why would you pay to fuck a 50 y/o

Because I have a preference for older women, they know what to do in the bedroom, they are not immature like your typical woman under 35, and they are intelligent.


I'm in the same ballpark. I just turned 29 and while I'll still date 18-23 years olds, I prefer 24-33 year olds since they are in a similar stage of life as me and just look more appealing to me.

Master Yoda wrote:
Ceran wrote:Why would you pay to fuck a 50 y/o

Because I have a preference for older women, they know what to do in the bedroom, they are not immature like your typical woman under 35, and they are intelligent.


What kind of bullshit is this, it's sex not theoretical physics . Probably ur just rationalizing cause they're cheaper

Ceran wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:Because I have a preference for older women, they know what to do in the bedroom, they are not immature like your typical woman under 35, and they are intelligent.


What kind of bullshit is this, it's sex not theoretical physics . Probably ur just rationalizing cause they're cheaper

It's not bullshit at all, I have had way too many negative and shit experiences with young hookers, and yes mature hookers are cheaper than younger looking ones, but when it comes to hookers you don't always get what you pay for. Myself, and many other men have had way too many horror experiences when it comes to young hookers.Many of the mature age hookers I see, tell me that they get a lot of young men seeing them, because these young men have seen young hookers and I have been disappointed with the shit service.

If you yourself prefer younger women, then good for you that's your preference, but to me, it's not just about sex and how a woman looks, I look at other qualities too even if I am paying for it .

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Master Yoda...

Brah, even for me, suffering my Jacob's Ladder -esque university flashbacks, your tale was brutal.

Tim's exploits had me like...

Image

:lol: Yoda probably spent many a night during that cruise like that ^

one question Master Yoda: you say you witness the full brutality of the 20/80 rule OK did you see Tim or any other slayers actually having 3somes and such?

Icecutter101 wrote:
Norwood Cemetery wrote:Master Yoda...

Brah, even for me, suffering my Jacob's Ladder -esque university flashbacks, your tale was brutal.

Tim's exploits had me like...

Image

:lol: Yoda probably spent many a night during that cruise like that ^

one question Master Yoda: you say you witness the full brutality of the 20/80 rule OK did you see Tim or any other slayers actually having 3somes and such?


Well I have to confess that every night before I went to sleep, I felt like the poor chap shown above, but that's life.

Yes, I did the witness the full brutality of the 20/80 rule, did you not recall my part of the original post where 3 women from New Zealand knocked on the door of the cabin asking for my slayer friend? As for the rest of your question, you are just being childish, when multiple groups of women are chasing a small minority of top tier males (like my slayer friend), what do you think is going to happen?

The 20/80 rule/female hypergamy is not some crazy tin-foil hat conspiracy theory, what I witnessed on that cruise was not an isolated incident, because there have been too many other incidents of the 20/80 rule happening.

:o are you saying your friend had a fffm orgy with those 3 women??

fuaarrk
true slayer bro

fuck that

Icecutter101 wrote::o are you saying your friend had a fffm orgy with those 3 women??

fuaarrk
true slayer bro

fuck that


Most likely yes, the three women who knocked on the door of the cabin I was sharing with my slayer friend, were not collecting for the Red Cross were they? Also, four years later in 1996, my slayer friend had a threesome with two women on his bucks weekend, a week before he got married.

Ceran wrote:
chimai wrote:
more often that not, that type of situation produces low functioning psychopaths. had the father stayed for whatever reason, the child would become a well adjusted chad like his dad.

Yet that must create some evolutionary advantage


the advantage of having a terrible childhood and adolescence, then ending up in prison or a vagrant on the streets with higher risk of mental illness? sure...that "advantage".

we are at the point, evolutionarily, where being brutish is a disadvantage, and being civilized, high functioning/intelligent is far more advantageous. we don't need big guys who can pick up shit, we have machines for that now.

same when it comes to society and integration. the only types of psychopaths that do well are well adjusted ones with excellent child-hoods. it's one common feature of all the highly successful people. they had both parents and were loved and taken care of most of their childhood

Well that's programming. One might argue us men shouldn't select for women with wide hip ratios cause we can just get c-sections now.

*of course "select" is quite relative as men usually take whatever they can get

Hey Master Yoda, want to let you know I love your posts and you are one of my favorite slut haters.

In my opinion - this guy is not your friend. He simply used you to defray the costs of his vacation as he fucked numerous hot girls in front of you. Guys of this stature know this kind of stuff and exploit the less genetically gifted guys such as ourselves for their own gain.

chimai wrote:
Brimstone wrote:Hey Master Yoda, want to let you know I love your posts and you are one of my favorite slut haters.

In my opinion - this guy is not your friend. He simply used you to defray the costs of his vacation as he fucked numerous hot girls in front of you. Guys of this stature know this kind of stuff and exploit the less genetically gifted guys such as ourselves for their own gain.


^^^lol typical aspie paranoia.


Quoting simply because I'm curious if Yoda will respond to this.
Image

Brimstone wrote:He simply used you to defray the costs of his vacation.


How exactly did he do that then?

Brimstone wrote:Hey Master Yoda, want to let you know I love your posts and you are one of my favorite slut haters.

In my opinion - this guy is not your friend. He simply used you to defray the costs of his vacation as he fucked numerous hot girls in front of you. Guys of this stature know this kind of stuff and exploit the less genetically gifted guys such as ourselves for their own gain.


Thank you, I am glad you like my posts, I can only be as honest as I can.

With regards to my slayer friend, perhaps you are right, but in fairness to him he did try and give me some advice and encouraged me to approach women (bear in mind I am a fairly shy and reserved person), and he did invite me to his wedding, and the the christening of his baby daughter, and allowed me to stay in his house for two nights. As for the women he fucked on the cruise (more than 15 over a 14 days period), with the exception of the last night/day of the cruise where he fucked a girl in our cabin, he fucked all the other women in their cabins.

I understand the gist of what you are trying to say, but I can't be jealous or resentful of my slayer friend for the mere fact that he won out in the genetics lottery, and I lost, and that the women he fucked had already preselected him, even before he opened his mouth.

I think the perfect wingman for me would be black. We'd each bring something different to the table

I think, in spite of the prevailing mindset on this board, that it was something in and not on you that made these women repulsed.
Even if you're attractive, you will see the change in a girl's eyes if you have a disgusting level of anxiety

I've seen too many ugly guys, who I almost don't even realize are ugly because they act masculine and get laid

Slut's Shame wrote:I think, in spite of the prevailing mindset on this board, that it was something in and not on you that made these women repulsed.
Even if you're attractive, you will see the change in a girl's eyes if you have a disgusting level of anxiety

I've seen too many ugly guys, who I almost don't even realize are ugly because they act masculine and get laid


I am sorry mate, but you are talking out of your arse, and it sounds like you have been brainwashed by PUA quackery. Let me give you a good piece of advice, put down the game/PUA manuals, they will just confuse you.

When you are a good looking guy, women are going to give you such warm and inviting body language that even if you are shy or anxious, you would have to be a complete and utter social retard to fuck it up. A close incel friend of mine, is acquainted with a young John Travolta look alike, who is painfully shy, anxious, lacks confidence and is a generally a boring guy, now based on what you have claimed, this guy's behavior should turn women off right? WRONG, my incel friend personally witnessed THREE women hit on this John Travolta look alike, and now this same guy is now a father to a young child he had with a very attractive woman who hit on him at a party they met at.

You were NOT on this cruise, I was, so for you to suggest that it was not my ugly looks and race that repulsed women, is a gross insult to my intelligence. Even though I am hard core ugly incel, one thing I know how to do is read female body language (most socially intelligent men know how to, it's called being a mature adult), and when women turn their backs on me/or give me dirty looks,death stares even before I open my mouth, then my ugly looks and race is the fucking problem.

Get your facts straight, before you talk shit, it just makes you look stupid.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], heworu, mrz and 78 guests