My slayer friend, and the cruise we went on back in 1992.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Master Yoda wrote:Just a side note, on my slayer's bucks night/weekend (that's bachelor party to those of you in the USA), in 1996 a week before he got married, he picked up two very attractive women at bar, and later had a threesome with them.


So he was male-slutting around right up to his wedding, 19 years ago. Tell us how long his marriage lasted? What did his bride think of his ways (or was she just the same)? Both his son from the earlier relationship and his daughter from the marriage - at least ten years' apart in age from what you've said - are now adults. What do they know/make of it all?



Master Yoda wrote:I am glad to hear you enjoyed your post


I enjoy all my posts
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

MyBalls YourChin wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:I am glad to hear you enjoyed your post


I enjoy all my posts

Sorry for typo, I meant my post.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew

Antikurva wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:Just a side note, on my slayer's bucks night/weekend (that's bachelor party to those of you in the USA), in 1996 a week before he got married, he picked up two very attractive women at bar, and later had a threesome with them.


So he was male-slutting around right up to his wedding, 19 years ago. Tell us how long his marriage lasted? What did his bride think of his ways (or was she just the same)? Both his son from the earlier relationship and his daughter from the marriage - at least ten years' apart in age from what you've said - are now adults. What do they know/make of it all?

Yes, even up to his wedding day he was male-slutting it up, his marriage lasted 10 years and he sired two daughters, I am not sure exactly what caused the failure of his marriage, maybe he couldn't handle monogamy after years of rampant promiscuity, but who knows?

With his son that was from a previous relationship, sadly I believe he lost contact with both his son and mother as that relationship ended badly, I am not sure of his two daughters being aware of his slayer past, but I am sure they can work out that their father did well with women



Indeed. Most guys here on sluthate are incels and have incel friends. They absolutely cannot relate to this other planet where MM's live. I have been in 'PUA' for years and sometimes I went out with model-looking guys. The redpill is brutally forced to you in your ass, mixed with wodka. I have seen hot girls FIGHTING with each other just to have a chance to talk to my friend. The only reason you exist is because the girls can approach you to ask you introduce her to your friend.

I still know a lot of woman, and they share their "problems" with me. It's always the same story. They feel entitled to a chad and they can only talk about this one chad that they have in their mind. They have a depression when this chad rejects her. Average looking dudes are just decoration and ugly men are repulsive. They talk to you that they cannot find a boyfriend. You point them some other incels who are desperate for love and intimacy and the woman get angry at you. They actually become physically sick thinking they could be together with an incel. One minute of alpha is enough for them to fill a lifetime of sex.

Yoda, I feel for you, and I do not. Because I'm in exactly the same situation as you and I try to not be in pity for myself. However, I just think you are plain ugly. Being ethnic is not so important. You just have to be ugly to be non-existent and repulsive to woman. Race and dancing and other stuff are not so important.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
Cynic4life wrote:I still know a lot of woman, and they share their "problems" with me. It's always the same story. They feel entitled to a chad and they can only talk about this one chad that they have in their mind. They have a depression when this chad rejects her. Average looking dudes are just decoration and ugly men are repulsive. They talk to you that they cannot find a boyfriend. You point them some other incels who are desperate for love and intimacy and the woman get angry at you. They actually become physically sick thinking they could be together with an incel. One minute of alpha is enough for them to fill a lifetime of sex.

Yeah it's shit like this that makes me sick. Women are living in their own little world.


It gets even worse when you combine it with feminism, "male privilege," and the apex fallacy where they think that all guys have it just as easy as the guys they pursue and then project that onto other guys.
Image




PuaKiller wrote:
cats wrote:Yeah it's shit like this that makes me sick. Women are living in their own little world.


It gets even worse when you combine it with feminism, "male privilege," and the apex fallacy where they think that all guys have it just as easy as the guys they pursue and then project that onto other guys.


It dossnt really matter tho in the end.
What difference does it make if they know it or not?
If you suffer it dosent make any difference if she knows or not,she will never help you just because you suffer.... Now sure things like feminist laws etc are a factor. But most of us arent really hit by them anyways.
Image

Master Yoda wrote:
baldingcorpse wrote:It has nothing to do with being ethnic you idiot. Its because your a bald ugly manlet. Subhumans are all the same dosent matter what race they are.

I know that, so why are you calling me an idiot?


Well sorry for the idiot remark but im sick of hearing people using their race as an excuse when its all about looks. It had nothing with you being ethnic or arab. I know many ethnics who look good. Its all about looks. Hair. Face. Height . Frame.

You arnt subhuman cuz your ethnic. Your subhuman because your a bald manlet.

Like me. Baldness alone can annhilate you. Just two days ago i saw a guy on the street he had all the good facial traits. Sqaure jaw. Small hooded eyes. But he was nw7 bald and he looked like shit.

The combination of a manlet height (sub 5 ft 10) and nw3 + makes you an instant 2.
founder of MIA THEORY

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43930

skills wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:
I won't lie in saying that I didn't feel some degree of jealousy, of course I was jealous, who wouldn't be?, but at the end of the day, I knew that it was nothing he did or say that made him attractive to women, he simply won out in the genetics lottery which meant that women would preselect him.

He did or said nothing to sink our friendship, it's not his fault that women are shallow creatures, he just took advantage of the gifts his genes have him, you can't hate someone for that.

The advice he gave me was fairly generic sort of stuff like fashion sense, and he taught me a few dance moves (my slayer friend was a very talented dancer in addition to his athleticism), not that it did me any good as I hate dancing (I suck at it, plus what woman wants to dance with an ugly ethnic subhuman like me?). Also, whilst being well dressed may improve the looks of an ugly guy, at the end of day you can't pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes.



^ sorry, but you said and let me quote you "he did nothing other than his looks" or some shit like that, then you say HE IS AN EXCELLENT DANCER, and probably he had GOOD FASHION SENSE.... then, you say YOU HATE DANCING.... Dude dancing make a huge difference, i know since, 1 i am ethnic, 2 i am bold(well shave head), 3 i laid hundreds of women dancing... Dancing helps tremendously, specially in a cruise were there were multiple parties and there were more women than men...


Most women on cruises dtf to begin with.- they are in an adventure state... and in women logic "i did not cheat fucking that dude, i was on a vacation" backwards rationalization... If you notice most pua infield tourist aka easy women dtf...


yeah its because he dident danced. Not because hes a balding manlet.its known that woman go to clubs to select the best dancers
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

I don't want to believe it, but it's probably true

reminds me of one time in a hostel there was this surfer guy, couldnt have been taller than 5'9

anyone he was beautiful with flowing golden locks

i was chilling with these 3 ugly lesbians from new york and they kept referring to him as "that beautiful guy"

last I saw him he was with 2 hot danish girls

being undeniably, awe-strikingly beautiful is literally everything in this world

baldingcorpse wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:I know that, so why are you calling me an idiot?


Well sorry for the idiot remark but im sick of hearing people using their race as an excuse when its all about looks. It had nothing with you being ethnic or arab. I know many ethnics who look good. Its all about looks. Hair. Face. Height . Frame.

You arnt subhuman cuz your ethnic. Your subhuman because your a bald manlet.

Like me. Baldness alone can annhilate you. Just two days ago i saw a guy on the street he had all the good facial traits. Sqaure jaw. Small hooded eyes. But he was nw7 bald and he looked like shit.

The combination of a manlet height (sub 5 ft 10) and nw3 + makes you an instant 2.


I am not disagreeing with you that being bald and short, is a death sentence as far as attracting women is concerned, but race plays a huge part too, you can't deny that. The hatred women have certain races of men is off the charts (mostly Asian, Indian and Arab), it's just that women are both too PC and dishonest to admit that. It has been proven over and over again, that women have strong racial preferences when it comes to men.

godofaspies wrote:I don't want to believe it, but it's probably true

reminds me of one time in a hostel there was this surfer guy, couldnt have been taller than 5'9

anyone he was beautiful with flowing golden locks

i was chilling with these 3 ugly lesbians from new york and they kept referring to him as "that beautiful guy"

last I saw him he was with 2 hot danish girls

being undeniably, awe-strikingly beautiful is literally everything in this world


Not that I go the beach much these days, but when I did, I never, ever saw a surfer with an ugly girlfriend, all of their girlfriends were 7+, surfers are absolute slayers.

Cynic4life wrote:Indeed. Most guys here on sluthate are incels and have incel friends. They absolutely cannot relate to this other planet where MM's live. I have been in 'PUA' for years and sometimes I went out with model-looking guys. The redpill is brutally forced to you in your ass, mixed with wodka. I have seen hot girls FIGHTING with each other just to have a chance to talk to my friend. The only reason you exist is because the girls can approach you to ask you introduce her to your friend.

I still know a lot of woman, and they share their "problems" with me. It's always the same story. They feel entitled to a chad and they can only talk about this one chad that they have in their mind. They have a depression when this chad rejects her. Average looking dudes are just decoration and ugly men are repulsive. They talk to you that they cannot find a boyfriend. You point them some other incels who are desperate for love and intimacy and the woman get angry at you. They actually become physically sick thinking they could be together with an incel. One minute of alpha is enough for them to fill a lifetime of sex.

Yoda, I feel for you, and I do not. Because I'm in exactly the same situation as you and I try to not be in pity for myself. However, I just think you are plain ugly. Being ethnic is not so important. You just have to be ugly to be non-existent and repulsive to woman. Race and dancing and other stuff are not so important.

+1
Good post, and I can't really disagree with what you have stated here, and yes I am plain ugly and repulsive to women, there is no point in sugar coating reality, but I did not raise this post to solicit any sympathy, I don't want it, it's of no use to me, plus there are a ton of people in this world who are way worse off than what I am. I raised this post, at the request of another poster who wanted a detailed account as to what happened on this particular cruise.

However ethnicity and race do a play a part, as women do have strong racial preferences when it comes to men, and even the media has reported on it, please see the Sun Herald article written below written by the late Sam De Brito of the Sydney Morning Herald:


Quote:



All Tainted By A Love Of Hate

Sun Herald

Sunday November 30, 2008

Sam De Brito

USE the word "gook" or "coon" at a party nowadays and you'll more than likely have someone object or at least shake their head in total disgust.

Call someone a "dirty Leb", however, and you'll probably draw a crowd of nodding social commentators, spouting their own rationales for dissing Lebanese; wombats who confuse subjective "bad" experiences with objective insight into culture.

That's because in the pantheon of Sydney's racists and their loathed nationalities, men of "Middle Eastern appearance" (MEA), particularly the Lebanese, now occupy a position below Asians, all other types of "wogs", South African Jews, even Aborigines. Trashing and discriminating against Lebs is now officially a free kick for racists, which will come as no surprise if you're a young man of MEA who's tried to get into a nightclub east of Hurstville.

Socialising in Sydney can be a frustrating business if you don't have a certain look and men of MEA are not the only ones who get knocked back by doormen for any number of traits including age, sexuality, shoes, "coolness" or apparent wealth. Most of those you can work on if you're desperate to get into the latest wanker establishment. But your race?

That's a little tougher and as social stigmas go on a Saturday night, I'd rather be Gordon Wood's javelin coach than a guy of MEA.

Racist door policies at nightclubs, however, are only the tip of the spear when it comes to attitudes towards Lebanese men. The larger problem is ignorance about the Lebanese and people of Middle Eastern heritage.

Most worrying of all is that in 2008, Australians still need someone to hate.

My ex-girlfriend, who's full-blood Lebanese and one of the most elegant, thoughtful, beautiful women I know, says it's been a lifelong experience having people say to her, "Where are you from?" and her grandmother was born in Australia. That's usually as bad as it gets for her but her brothers, despite coming from a family that's lived in this country for more than 70 years and produced a member of parliament, still can't get into three-quarters of the nightclubs in their city.

The human brain learns via generalisations. We come to understand that a knife looks a certain way and it cuts, so all knives do the same. Unfortunately, there are people who extend this kind of rudimentary cognition to people and cultures: a Lebanese man did this to me, so all Lebanese men do this.

Sure, there are aggressive, antisocial Lebanese men in Sydney, just like there are alcoholic Irish and fat Americans. But to demonise all members of a cultural group because of the bad behaviour of a few is lazy.

It's also called prejudice.

The thing that staggers me about this mindset is that people rarely see the chicken-and-egg nature of the problems they rail against. I don't know about you but I had issues to sort through in my teens. Apart from the usual hurdles of adolescent self-esteem I got called wog at school and it had an effect.

Now consider this: if you're a 21-year-old guy of MEA, in the years since the horrendous gang rapes by the Skaf brothers and September 11, there's a good chance you've been branded a rapist, thief and terrorist and that you're not to be trusted around women.

Try those labels on for size. Wiggle your shoulders. Live it for a few seconds, then make that your everyday existence. Reckon you'd be a little defensive, maybe a bit pissed off?

Any time we run across a surly Leb, wince at the music coming from a stereo in a car driven by swarthy men or see the same guys pick a fight, we add it to prejudice's putrid soup, use it as further justification for our hate.

This hatred doesn't require logic - which is why I've heard morons saying it was Arabs who planned the Bali bombings, why Sikhs got hate mail after 9/11 because they wear turbans, why an Indian student got attacked by crowds of "patriots" during the Cronulla riots.

Meanwhile, the crimes of so called Anglos like outback murderer Bradley Murdoch, the aforementioned Gap geek Gordon Wood, Melbourne CBD shooter Christopher Wayne Hudson and almost every outlaw biker gang are forgotten, considered merely an aberration.

A doctor mate of mine, Shamus, sent around an email after the Cronulla riots in response to some pretty heated words on the internet.

"It's one of the most difficult things to do but I don't think you can judge whole races because of bad experiences you've had," Shamus said. "Jesus was pretty good at it and while I'm not in his class, I was once assaulted by an Asian gang but I still eat Chinese food.

"I've been beaten up by a jockey (it was a pretty close fight) but I still go to the races. I've been manhandled by Islanders on the football field but I still hug most bouncers when I walk into their clubs."

At least Shamus can get in.

Sam de Brito is the author of The Lost Boys and Building A Better Bloke.

Master Yoda wrote:
Antikurva wrote:
So he was male-slutting around right up to his wedding, 19 years ago. Tell us how long his marriage lasted? What did his bride think of his ways (or was she just the same)? Both his son from the earlier relationship and his daughter from the marriage - at least ten years' apart in age from what you've said - are now adults. What do they know/make of it all?

Yes, even up to his wedding day he was male-slutting it up, his marriage lasted 10 years and he sired two daughters, I am not sure exactly what caused the failure of his marriage, maybe he couldn't handle monogamy after years of rampant promiscuity, but who knows?

With his son that was from a previous relationship, sadly I believe he lost contact with both his son and mother as that relationship ended badly, I am not sure of his two daughters being aware of his slayer past, but I am sure they can work out that their father did well with women


I'm sure you didn't quite mean that last bit, given that you've repeatedly stated that in your view (and I agree) there's simply no such thing as "doing well with women". He was pre-selected, end of.

What I was driving at with those questions was that it would in fact be easy (especially for his children) to conclude that this man has well and truly messed up. Fancy not even knowing where your firstborn son is now, let alone not having had any meaningful input in his upbringing (as it sounds like the mother probably kept them apart), y'know, the usual father-to-son stuff, playing football together, going on mountain hikes together etc. etc. And, ahem, everyone involved in the criminal justice system knows how important the presence of the father (or adequate father figure) is to boys' development. Goodness knows what his son thinks of him now (if he thinks of him at all!) - either that he's some philandering scumbag who ratted on the boy's mum, or else that he was otherwise so obnoxious that she had to throw him out or flee him. Not a single plausible case ends well for the man's reputation. And we're all supposed to be jealous of him?

Then we can all imagine how it is with his daughters - if they know anything about the above they'll think anything but that their dad did "well" with women, unless they want their future partners to treat them like that. As for why his marriage ended - well, based on all you narrated earlier, there's no need to scurry around for far-fetched theories when the obvious one is staring us in the face. Of course he went on slutting around after the wedding day, and while his wife put up with it for a while because of the damned halo effect, eventually things reached their limit and she justifiably snapped. Wow, what a fantastic role model and upbringer of his daughters.

Antikurva wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:Yes, even up to his wedding day he was male-slutting it up, his marriage lasted 10 years and he sired two daughters, I am not sure exactly what caused the failure of his marriage, maybe he couldn't handle monogamy after years of rampant promiscuity, but who knows?

With his son that was from a previous relationship, sadly I believe he lost contact with both his son and mother as that relationship ended badly, I am not sure of his two daughters being aware of his slayer past, but I am sure they can work out that their father did well with women


I'm sure you didn't quite mean that last bit, given that you've repeatedly stated that in your view (and I agree) there's simply no such thing as "doing well with women". He was pre-selected, end of.

What I was driving at with those questions was that it would in fact be easy (especially for his children) to conclude that this man has well and truly messed up. Fancy not even knowing where your firstborn son is now, let alone not having had any meaningful input in his upbringing (as it sounds like the mother probably kept them apart), y'know, the usual father-to-son stuff, playing football together, going on mountain hikes together etc. etc. And, ahem, everyone involved in the criminal justice system knows how important the presence of the father (or adequate father figure) is to boys' development. Goodness knows what his son thinks of him now (if he thinks of him at all!) - either that he's some philandering scumbag who ratted on the boy's mum, or else that he was otherwise so obnoxious that she had to throw him out or flee him. Not a single plausible case ends well for the man's reputation. And we're all supposed to be jealous of him?

Then we can all imagine how it is with his daughters - if they know anything about the above they'll think anything but that their dad did "well" with women, unless they want their future partners to treat them like that. As for why his marriage ended - well, based on all you narrated earlier, there's no need to scurry around for far-fetched theories when the obvious one is staring us in the face. Of course he went on slutting around after the wedding day, and while his wife put up with it for a while because of the damned halo effect, eventually things reached their limit and she justifiably snapped. Wow, what a fantastic role model and upbringer of his daughters.


Apologies for my poor choice of words, there is no such thing as being "good with women" my slayer friend gets pre-selected by women as you have alluded to.

Look I am not sure what happened with regards to his first son from a previous relationship, and who was at fault for the breakdown of that particular relationship, as I don't have the full story. I do agree with you that a child needs both a father and mother, and with regards to his daughters, I suppose my slayer friend has his faults (like all humans do), but I am sure he is loving, devoted father to his daughters. With regards to the breakdown of his marriage, he never really went into any great detail as to why, but he told me one thing that supports my view that may be monogamy was too much for him, and that was "he liked variety".

My theory is, is that these good looking slayers/Chads have a hard time adapting to a monogamous relationship eg. marriage, when in the past they had a variety of women, it's a bit like a rich person who has lost all their money, and now they have to get use to living as a poor person.

Thanks for sharing the story I guess, but there is nothing new.

Out of curiosity, the women you were approaching during the cruise were on your own looks level on average, below or higher?

Percolator wrote:Thanks for sharing the story I guess, but there is nothing new.

Out of curiosity, the women you were approaching during the cruise were on your own looks level on average, below or higher?

The women I approached were average to moderately attractive, but I guess with me being a 1/10 looking ethnic, you could say they were above me. But back then, I was a naive, bluepilled 23 year old young man, however that experience certainly made me swallow the redpill.

just save enough money for a good ol rsd bootcamp and in no time u will be a slayer too my fren
tyler said looks dont matter it must be true, bluepill 4 life
''I get approached a couple times a day, even when i'm not dressed well.'' - Tyler

donkishhh wrote:just save enough money for a good ol rsd bootcamp and in no time u will be a slayer too my fren
tyler said looks dont matter it must be true, bluepill 4 life


I like your sarcasm, a close incel friend of mine told me about a Bangladeshi guy who made the foolish to decision to go on a RSD bootcamp here in Australia, and the results (or lack of them), were disastrous.

The money wasted on PUA bootcamp a could you buy you a lot of guaranteed sex from a quality hooker.

Master Yoda wrote:
donkishhh wrote:just save enough money for a good ol rsd bootcamp and in no time u will be a slayer too my fren
tyler said looks dont matter it must be true, bluepill 4 life


I like your sarcasm, a close incel friend of mine told me about a Bangladeshi guy who made the foolish to decision to go on a RSD bootcamp here in Australia, and the results (or lack of them), were disastrous.

The money wasted on PUA bootcamp a could you buy you a lot of guaranteed sex from a quality hooker.


Sorry for trolling. Yeah thats brutal, but tbh u gotta be really fucking out of your mind to spend 2K of painly earned cash on some faggot that tells you to approach girls and gives you shitloads of reasons as to why the approach didnt work lol. Ive heard this story countless times before. But they will never say, hey ur just an ugly nerd don't expect girls to be receptive to you, no it's because you're out of state obviously. RSD really is disgusting, send them all off to an abandoned island.

i have a similar highschool experience with a friend who was just ''outstanding'' in terms of looks. he was your prototypical highschool jock, while i looked like a arabic rat during these 8 years. i was his sidekick, we were very good friends, but this relationship with him was what redpilled me. can you imagine remaining a virgin during your age 11-19 hugless, kissless, while your friends gets to experience this whole chad-highschool-life??

8!!! fucking!!!! YEARS!!!!

this whole post of yoda rewoked all the bad traumata i had and i feel depressed again. :uzi: :pistodouble:
Image

Master Yoda...

Brah, even for me, suffering my Jacob's Ladder -esque university flashbacks, your tale was brutal.

Tim's exploits had me like...

Image

Why would you ever befriend someone that was more than one point higher than you in looks? I just don't get it.

Glutton for punishment.

I always thought most social circles were pretty lookmatched (Or the mean looks leveled out the longer that social circle endures as "undesirables" will eventually get the message that they're not welcome).
Image

Triacel wrote:i have a similar highschool experience with a friend who was just ''outstanding'' in terms of looks. he was your prototypical highschool jock, while i looked like a arabic rat during these 8 years. i was his sidekick, we were very good friends, but this relationship with him was what redpilled me. can you imagine remaining a virgin during your age 11-19 hugless, kissless, while your friends gets to experience this whole chad-highschool-life??

8!!! fucking!!!! YEARS!!!!

this whole post of yoda rewoked all the bad traumata i had and i feel depressed again. :uzi: :pistodouble:


My apologies if my post about my slayer friend, brought back any painful memories for you, but I can only be as brutally honest as I can be, there is no point in sugar coating reality.

And don't be so hard on yourself, I too was hug less and kiss less throughout my high school years, believe me a lot of us men out there are doing it tough with the ladies, but what can you do?, at the end of the day women are shallow, superficial creatures that are attracted to shiny things.

gobman3000 wrote:Why would you ever befriend someone that was more than one point higher than you in looks? I just don't get it.

Glutton for punishment.

I always thought most social circles were pretty lookmatched (Or the mean looks leveled out the longer that social circle endures as "undesirables" will eventually get the message that they're not welcome).


My slayer friend can't help his good looks, any more than I for my shitty looks, I do realise that some slayers are jerks, but this slayer was a good guy, and I judge people based on how they behave and treat me, not what they look like.

You are certainly bang on the money about social circles being looksmatched, and that "undesirables" like me given the message that I am not welcome, but with me I can read body language pretty well, and if I ever detect any hostile/negative body language from a woman I quickly make my exit.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], heworu, mrz and 80 guests