My slayer friend, and the cruise we went on back in 1992.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Dirty Blond wrote:Do you ever wish you hadn't taken this cruise?

Good question, but to be honest I have no regrets going on the cruise, however if I had my time over again, I still would have went, but the only thing I would have done differently is that I would have never approached any women. Apart from the women side of things, I saw some beautiful places, experienced some great cultures and the weather was great, and I didn't get sea sick LOL.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew



meet women DO NOT, and I stress DO NOT go with a guy who is much better looking than you are, you will get IGNORED AND REJECTED by women in favour of your better looking friend, I guarantee that, and other men have told me the same thing. The "Wing Man' theory is complete and utter BULLSHIT.

2) Women are shallow, superficial creatures that are attracted to shiny things, and if you don't pass the looks/race test, it's GAME OVER.

3) The 20/80 rule-female hypergamy is not some crazy tin-foil hat conspiracy theory it's real, very fucking real and I have personally witnessed it countless times.

4) LOOKS and RACE matter, and anyone who tells you otherwise is a fucking idiot and needs an urgent reality check.


Hey Master Yoda read the whole story. I'm sorry this happened to you. Looks and race matter a lot but I'm not surprised women don't overtly say that since it's not socially acceptable to. But it did make me sad on how unfair life can be sometimes to people and that women DO care about good looking men. Am glad you did enjoy some parts of the trip though like the sights of Fiji.

notaslayer wrote:15 girls in 14 days. A guy on my grad trip slept with 13 girls in 7 days. He was a 9-Chad. He's about a 6.5-7 now because of all the drugs and booze.

That's how it is OP. Good looking guys fuck a lot of women. I'm not Chad-tier but I've had success with women and I know its because of my looks and nothing really else. A women wants more substance in a LTR, but looks plays a strong role in her overall attractiveness to you. I was also very close with a Chad slayer and he slayed a lot of women but he was also very judgemental of people and secretly insecure (although he was cool and nice to me).

"13 girls in 7 days", wow that's almost two women every day, what can I say?, but I given that this Chad you knew was a 9/10 it doesn't surprise me, multiple groups of women would rather share one Chad/Slayer, as opposed to giving Mr Average a chance.



What's your ethnicity?

Great read by the way. I was brutally red-pilled from observing a good friend in action too, my lesson was more about how a lot of ethnic females will willingly date/fuck sub5 white guys over handsome ethnics however.
Eww face?
Know your place.
Image

justinboober wrote:What's your ethnicity?

Great read by the way. I was brutally red-pilled from observing a good friend in action too, my lesson was more about how a lot of ethnic females will willingly date/fuck sub5 white guys over handsome ethnics however.


Born and raised in Australia of Italian parents, however I have a dark and swarthy complexion and as a result I often get mistaken for an Arab, and Arab men are seen in the same way as Asian and Indian men when it comes to women ie. not every attractive at all.

I am glad you enjoyed my post, and yes, even ethnic women will go for a sub white guy over a handsome ethnic.

Crazywhiteboy wrote:
meet women DO NOT, and I stress DO NOT go with a guy who is much better looking than you are, you will get IGNORED AND REJECTED by women in favour of your better looking friend, I guarantee that, and other men have told me the same thing. The "Wing Man' theory is complete and utter BULLSHIT.

2) Women are shallow, superficial creatures that are attracted to shiny things, and if you don't pass the looks/race test, it's GAME OVER.

3) The 20/80 rule-female hypergamy is not some crazy tin-foil hat conspiracy theory it's real, very fucking real and I have personally witnessed it countless times.

4) LOOKS and RACE matter, and anyone who tells you otherwise is a fucking idiot and needs an urgent reality check.


Hey Master Yoda read the whole story. I'm sorry this happened to you. Looks and race matter a lot but I'm not surprised women don't overtly say that since it's not socially acceptable to. But it did make me sad on how unfair life can be sometimes to people and that women DO care about good looking men. Am glad you did enjoy some parts of the trip though like the sights of Fiji.


No problem, that's life and although the brutal rejection from women I copped wasn't pleasant, it was a good learning experience for me, but what gives me the royal fucking shits is the constant denial from women about the importance of looks.

I thoroughly respect and understand that it's a woman's choice who she chooses to date, marry, fuck etc, and that they can't help what they are attracted to, but all we ask is that women be honest and transparent about the critical importance of looks and race, instead of the usual mental masturbation and lies they spew out eg. "it's all about personality", "sense of humour", and my pet hate "us women are attracted to confidence".



yoda you were dealt the worst hand possible: ugly, ethnic, bald, and manlet

if reincarnation is legit you truly deserve to be reborn 8+ in the next life :cry:

Master Yoda wrote:
Crazywhiteboy wrote:
Hey Master Yoda read the whole story. I'm sorry this happened to you. Looks and race matter a lot but I'm not surprised women don't overtly say that since it's not socially acceptable to. But it did make me sad on how unfair life can be sometimes to people and that women DO care about good looking men. Am glad you did enjoy some parts of the trip though like the sights of Fiji.


No problem, that's life and although the brutal rejection from women I copped wasn't pleasant, it was a good learning experience for me, but what gives me the royal fucking shits is the constant denial from women about the importance of looks.

I thoroughly respect and understand that it's a woman's choice who she chooses to date, marry, fuck etc, and that they can't help what they are attracted to, but all we ask is that women be honest and transparent about the critical importance of looks and race, instead of the usual mental masturbation and lies they spew out eg. "it's all about personality", "sense of humour", and my pet hate "us women are attracted to confidence".


I understand why you would want them so say "looks matter" and not "personality" and "sense of humor" or "confidence is important"but one thing to realize is that society puts pressure on women to be "well mannered" and "polite". I think the thing is also that women don't want to hurt your feelings so they say things like "confidence" since men have more control over that than they do their looks.

Crazywhiteboy wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:
No problem, that's life and although the brutal rejection from women I copped wasn't pleasant, it was a good learning experience for me, but what gives me the royal fucking shits is the constant denial from women about the importance of looks.

I thoroughly respect and understand that it's a woman's choice who she chooses to date, marry, fuck etc, and that they can't help what they are attracted to, but all we ask is that women be honest and transparent about the critical importance of looks and race, instead of the usual mental masturbation and lies they spew out eg. "it's all about personality", "sense of humour", and my pet hate "us women are attracted to confidence".


I understand why you would want them so say "looks matter" and not "personality" and "sense of humor" or "confidence is important"but one thing to realize is that society puts pressure on women to be "well mannered" and "polite". I think the thing is also that women don't want to hurt your feelings so they say things like "confidence" since men have more control over that than they do their looks.



Because they're smart? Why should they completely alienate the betas when one day they might be needed to pay the bills, protect her from a Bad Boy (tm) or simply lift some heavy shit for her? As long as us guys have even a sliver of doubt about being invisible pieces of expendable pond scum, we will keep hoping and keep coping
Image
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
Ceran wrote:

Because they're smart? Why should they completely alienate the betas when one day they might be needed to pay the bills, protect her from a Bad Boy (tm) or simply lift some heavy shit for her? As long as us guys have even a sliver of doubt about being invisible pieces of expendable pond scum, we will keep hoping and keep coping

This.

They love ugly beta guys who pay for their shit, they love their ugly beta bosses who hire them, they love the ugly beta politicians who create all these white knight laws to support women.

They just don't want to fuck these guys.

So they string them along, pretending they have a chance, if only they had more confidence, etc., while they fuck Chad the whole time on the down low.

+1
Amen.

thickneckedslayer wrote:yoda you were dealt the worst hand possible: ugly, ethnic, bald, and manlet

if reincarnation is legit you truly deserve to be reborn 8+ in the next life :cry:


LoL, yes if reincarnation was real, I would love to come back as a 8+ chad, and fuck all those women who rejected me, wishful thinking I suppose.

cats wrote:This.

They love ugly beta guys who pay for their shit, they love their ugly beta bosses who hire them, they love the ugly beta politicians who create all these white knight laws to support women.

They just don't want to fuck these guys.

So they string them along, pretending they have a chance, if only they had more confidence, etc., while they fuck Chad the whole time on the down low.

Yeah .. love is a strong word. Maybe tolerate . My theory is they rationalize it a lot and don't feel bad at all .. Like "it's HIS FAULT he's ugly. He should know his role" "he should be happy he's even breathing the same air as me" etc

cats wrote:
Ceran wrote:

Because they're smart? Why should they completely alienate the betas when one day they might be needed to pay the bills, protect her from a Bad Boy (tm) or simply lift some heavy shit for her? As long as us guys have even a sliver of doubt about being invisible pieces of expendable pond scum, we will keep hoping and keep coping

This.

They love ugly beta guys who pay for their shit, they love their ugly beta bosses who hire them, they love the ugly beta politicians who create all these white knight laws to support women.

They just don't want to fuck these guys.

So they string them along, pretending they have a chance, if only they had more confidence, etc., while they fuck Chad the whole time on the down low.


THIS - should be stickied...but women will and do fuck average and worse looking guys

imho women will fuck good lookers unconditionally but throw out a whole load of rules and conditions for an average looking guy to access the vag...ultimately as an individual you have to decide IF those conditions she has set out are worth it

Master Yoda wrote:(Warning: long read, not suitable for those with a low IQ or short attention span)
For those of you who recalled my previous post about my good looking slayer friend who I went on a South Pacific cruise with back in March 1992, there's no need for you to read this post any further, for those who haven't here is a detailed account as to what happened (of course real names and identities will remain anonymous).

I first met my good looking slayer friend back in 1990 (who we will call "Tim", not his real name), when I used to work in the admin department of a major life insurance and superannuation company, and even then I could tell this guy did it easy with the ladies. Every two weeks, on a Friday, our firm would hold a staff happy hour where without fail, "Tim" would be surrounded by at least 3 to 4 attractive women all vying for his "affections" ie. his cock. Prior to myself and "Tim" going on the cruise, he had an inter office relationship (it was more a hook up) with a very attractive (but slightly chubby) blonde woman. "Tim" had also sired a son (when he was 19) from a previous relationship.

As I got to know "Tim" , he told me just how easy he had it when it came to women and sex, he had lost his virginity at 15, and given his height ( he is just over 6ft), good looks (full head of hair), race (he is white Australian of Irish-Catholic heritage) and athletic, muscular physique (he was also an all around athlete, ie, he was a state sprinter in the 100 metres sprint, competent body builder, he played a high level of Rugby League, he is a 6th Dan in Tak Wan Do martial arts, and even went to South Korea to collect his award where he showed me his certificates), which I believed, because he could back it all up, as I had clearly discovered and would discover over and over again.

In October 1991, myself and "Tim" paid $2,000 AUD each for a reasonably large cabin with two double bunks on each side and a porthole.

On Friday 20th March 1992, myself and "Tim", boarded the P&O cruiser "Fairstar" in Sydney on a two week cruise that would take us to Vanuatu, Fiji, Darvuni Island (part of of Fiji) and New Caledonia then back to Sydney on Friday 3rd April. After we had been cleared through customs/immigration, myself and "Tim" proceeded to stand against the side rail as we were being waved farewell and bon voyage by the large crowd at the port. It was here that I was given my most savage and brutal lesson on just how shallow and superficial women are, and that if your looks (and race), are not up to par, finding any woman is often going to be a very frustrating and self esteem crushing experience.

As myself and "Tim" were standing at the side of the cruise ship waiting for it to depart, we met two young women from Melbourne who happened to be Italian-Australian, one of whom was OK looking, the other very attractive. After myself and "Tim" introduced ourselves to these young women, the reactions and body language of these women to the both of us were as stark as the difference between night and day. Upon seeing my ugly, ethnic head, both of these women instantly turned their backs on me, ignored every word I said, and they were completely focused on "Tim" with their eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, and smiles as wide as the Grand Canyon, I soon got the hint and walked away feeling very pissed off.

On the first night of the cruise myself and "Tim" were having dinner in the main dining hall of the ship, where we were paired up with two nice young women from the South Coast of NSW, they were polite, but I could tell from their body language they saw me as nothing more than a nice person hang around with, but not fuck, but hey that's cool, at least these women were always courteous and polite to me. As myself and "Tim" were having dinner, in the corner of my left eye, I could see a table about 10 metres to my left of a group of smoking hot Aussie women, one of whom could not stop staring at "Tim" (she obviously was repulsed by my ugly head), I said to myself in my head ("In 24 hours, "Tim" is going to fuck this woman staring at him"), and lo and behold I was bang on the money, within 24 hours, "Tim" fucked this hot looking woman who I later discovered was from South Australia.

Each night of the cruise, there was a disco/nightclub held on the stern (that's the rear of the ship), and doing a rough head count, I came to the conclusion that there were actually more women than men, which is a change from the usual sausage fest most nightclubs and bars tend to be. Initially, I have to confess I thought I might have a chance here, but this is where I first observed the 20/80 rule-female hypergamy phenomenon in full force. Basically, all the ugly/or ethnic guys like me were by ourselves with our drinks/dicks in our hands, whilst the good looking guys and slayers took all the women (even the average and ugly ones). Of course, over the two weeks of the cruise I would have approached around 14 to 15 women, and of course they all rejected me instantly and brutally just because of my ugly looks and race. With "Tim" of course, it was a completely different story, in my estimation "Tim" must have fucked at least 15 women (maybe even more) over the two weeks of the cruise, basically "Tim" was treated like royalty by women, whereas us ugly incels were treated like cockroaches.

Probably the most demoralising and self esteem crushing rejection I copped was about mid way through the cruise, where one night, myself, "Tim", a farmer from Western Australia and a young guy from New Zealand met three young women also from New Zealand. Once again, when I introduced myself to these three women, they all pretty much turned their backs on me, gave me dirty looks, the silent treatment etc, it was pretty clear that I was the unwanted one here, so I quickly got the hint, and walked away backed to my cabin. As I walked away, I briefly turned around and saw the other three guys making out with these women from New Zealand, what a kick in the guts. To rub further salt in to the wounds, the very next morning when I went to answer a knock at the door of the cabin I was sharing with "Tim", the same three women who rejected me the night before were all asking for "Tim" ("Tim" was in the toilet/shower when I answered the door).

With "Tim" banging women left, right and centre (just because of his looks, and nothing else), he hardly slept in our cabin, and before the cruise we made an arrangement where if "Tim" bought back a girl to our cabin and I wasn't there, that he would place a "do not disturb" sign on the door, so that I would not embarrass him and any woman he was with. Ironically enough, this happened on the very last night/morning of the cruise. On the Friday morning as the ship was a few hours from returning back to Sydney, I went to the toilet, and moments later, I heard a knock on the door from "Tim", and mistakenly I thought I heard "Tim" say "Master Yoda, don't come out I am with someone", I said "OK, I will lock myself in the toilet/shower, until you are finished with your young lady and are dressed and decent". Moments later "Tim" knocked again and said "Master Yoda, are you OK?", I replied "You said don't come out, your with a lady", but then it was discovered that a misunderstanding had occured (it's a bit hard to hear someone clearly through a 2" thick solid steel door.). "Tim" said, "you can come out, myself and the lady are still dressed", when I opened the door, I could see "Tim" and the woman he picked up cuddling on his bunk (they were still dressed), I didn't want to sabotage "Tim's" pick up, so I very quickly said "look guys I am going for a walk", and quickly made my exit, it was rather obvious what they were going to do.

Whilst the women side of the cruise sucked for me, I did the enjoy the rest of the cruise, and saw some beautiful tropical nations and swam in some beautiful beaches and experienced some wonderful cultures (especially the friendly people from Fiji), but the lessons I learned were:

1) If you are going out looking to meet women DO NOT, and I stress DO NOT go with a guy who is much better looking than you are, you will get IGNORED AND REJECTED by women in favour of your better looking friend, I guarantee that, and other men have told me the same thing. The "Wing Man' theory is complete and utter BULLSHIT.

2) Women are shallow, superficial creatures that are attracted to shiny things, and if you don't pass the looks/race test, it's GAME OVER.

3) The 20/80 rule-female hypergamy is not some crazy tin-foil hat conspiracy theory it's real, very fucking real and I have personally witnessed it countless times.

4) LOOKS and RACE matter, and anyone who tells you otherwise is a fucking idiot and needs an urgent reality check.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I am not making any of this up.


@ Master Yoda,

I regret your personal experience. Somehow I feel quite identified with you in terms of sexual/romantic frustration driven by the continued rejection of women.

Although I honestly have never had as friend a Chad (+8/10). The few friends I've had throughout my life were average joes I guess, anycase they would rate above 6.5/10 surely. But I lived some uncomfortable situations with any of them, since without being Chads men , some of them were sightly more attractive than me.

One of my friends, Josh, is 7 years my junior, and he's facially 6-6.5/10, while I'm a 4.5-5/10. Both of us we have a quite toned gym body (around 7/10), but I noticed that face ( moreover I'm NW 3 in baldness) and age ( I'm 7 years older) produced some difference between our mating success.

When we were hanging out in bars and nightclubs, I used to look around me and I always noticed that some women (plain janes or uglys) send IOIs to him, while I used to be quite more ignored. He was usually a guy with enough confidence and self esteem, and he was able to make a good number of approaches by night. Anyway I have noticed that seldom he finds some mutually interested woman, he just gets sometimes close numbers, kisses or dates, and when he does, those receptive girls are not attractive.

I can only say that I have felt really jealous of him once when I saw him kissing a pretty girl of around 25 years old. But I heard a few days later that she had flaked on him and she did not respond to his phone messages.

Although I know that their mating options are slightly better than mine, it's hard to feel envy when his results are not what I would wish for myself. By example, some of his "exploits" I have seen with my own eyes was when he got laid with a black (4/10 and 30 y.o), a slim mexican 6/10 (though I was young, 19 y.o), and a thin cougar ( face 5/10 and 38 y.o; note that my friend was then 29 y.o).

To the conclusion I draw is that despite having more female prospects for mating, if you are not a Chad, I realized that the quality of those female prospects is really bleak. I recall another of my old friends, Brandon. He was a facially 6-6.5 /10 too, but even less built body than Josh). Twice I saw him kissing with two hot girls (pretty face and sexy body, above 7/10). I think it was the times in my life when I had most envy of a close friend. But at the end I must say that these two girls flaked on him too. Not even he got his phone, or dates. And of course I never had sex with them.
Last edited by KnightCavalier on Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted

Master Yoda wrote: and yes, even ethnic women will go for a sub white guy over a handsome ethnic.


I do not agree, a handsome ethnic guy is going to be much more successful with females than a white average joe.

Do you really think a woman would prefer a white average joe over these attractive ethnic men?
Attachments
negros.jpg
Black handsome men
negros.jpg (218 KiB) Viewed 3658 times
arabes.jpg
Arab handsome men
arabes.jpg (208.74 KiB) Viewed 3658 times
FotorCreated.jpg
Asian handsome men
FotorCreated.jpg (199.37 KiB) Viewed 3658 times
j_gallery_a.jpg_flipped.jpg
Gypsy handsome guy
j_gallery_a.jpg_flipped.jpg (84.14 KiB) Viewed 3658 times
040039_1257027860_614d4f0b58.jpg
Latin handsome guy
040039_1257027860_614d4f0b58.jpg (101.65 KiB) Viewed 3658 times
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

:lol:

Beautiful story.

Was out drinking with my unbelievably good-looking mate once. He managed to blow me out simply by introducing himself.

Met this Irish girl in a bar. Hawt. Went in strong, she was loving it. "Cuthbert", my friend, was talking to someone on the other side of the bar at the time. Irish and I were bonding. Not your typical club girl. Smart. Thoughtful. A bum that would fit in the palm of my hand.

Cuthbert wanders over at this point, he wants to see what his boy is up to. Introduces himself, but quickly makes himself scarce - he's a G, he knows I'm tryna lay pipe.

I turn back to Irish. She is transfixed on him as he walks away. The mood has gone, completely. Silence. More silence. Then she comes to, realises she's supposed to be mid-convo with me, and stutters "he's.... got a nice t-shirt".

I look at her. Say "yes, yes he has", stand up, and jog the fuck on.

Good times.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

Master Yoda wrote:
backagain wrote:
tbh I would have been totally jealous of the guy and it probably would have sunk the friendship

just out of curiousity what advice did the guy give?


I won't lie in saying that I didn't feel some degree of jealousy, of course I was jealous, who wouldn't be?, but at the end of the day, I knew that it was nothing he did or say that made him attractive to women, he simply won out in the genetics lottery which meant that women would preselect him.

He did or said nothing to sink our friendship, it's not his fault that women are shallow creatures, he just took advantage of the gifts his genes have him, you can't hate someone for that.

The advice he gave me was fairly generic sort of stuff like fashion sense, and he taught me a few dance moves (my slayer friend was a very talented dancer in addition to his athleticism), not that it did me any good as I hate dancing (I suck at it, plus what woman wants to dance with an ugly ethnic subhuman like me?). Also, whilst being well dressed may improve the looks of an ugly guy, at the end of day you can't pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes.



^ sorry, but you said and let me quote you "he did nothing other than his looks" or some shit like that, then you say HE IS AN EXCELLENT DANCER, and probably he had GOOD FASHION SENSE.... then, you say YOU HATE DANCING.... Dude dancing make a huge difference, i know since, 1 i am ethnic, 2 i am bold(well shave head), 3 i laid hundreds of women dancing... Dancing helps tremendously, specially in a cruise were there were multiple parties and there were more women than men...


Most women on cruises dtf to begin with.- they are in an adventure state... and in women logic "i did not cheat fucking that dude, i was on a vacation" backwards rationalization... If you notice most pua infield tourist aka easy women dtf...
You fucking retards, change the name of the forum to "manosphere hate" and take out the blood symbol, how stupid you have to be to have 0 common sense.

http://www.dancefloorseduction.com

skills wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:
I won't lie in saying that I didn't feel some degree of jealousy, of course I was jealous, who wouldn't be?, but at the end of the day, I knew that it was nothing he did or say that made him attractive to women, he simply won out in the genetics lottery which meant that women would preselect him.

He did or said nothing to sink our friendship, it's not his fault that women are shallow creatures, he just took advantage of the gifts his genes have him, you can't hate someone for that.

The advice he gave me was fairly generic sort of stuff like fashion sense, and he taught me a few dance moves (my slayer friend was a very talented dancer in addition to his athleticism), not that it did me any good as I hate dancing (I suck at it, plus what woman wants to dance with an ugly ethnic subhuman like me?). Also, whilst being well dressed may improve the looks of an ugly guy, at the end of day you can't pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes.



^ sorry, but you said and let me quote you "he did nothing other than his looks" or some shit like that, then you say HE IS AN EXCELLENT DANCER, and probably he had GOOD FASHION SENSE.... then, you say YOU HATE DANCING.... Dude dancing make a huge difference, i know since, 1 i am ethnic, 2 i am bold(well shave head), 3 i laid hundreds of women dancing... Dancing helps tremendously, specially in a cruise were there were multiple parties and there were more women than men...


Most women on cruises dtf to begin with.- they are in an adventure state... and in women logic "i did not cheat fucking that dude, i was on a vacation" backwards rationalization... If you notice most pua infield tourist aka easy women dtf...


Please don't troll my post and stop bullshitting, my slayer fiend would have still got laid like a rockstar irrespective of his dancing ability, and whilst the ability to dance is a handy attribute, women would rather fuck a slayer who can't dance over an ugly guy who can.

Once again, it all came down to looks and nothing else, yes woman on holidays are looking to get laid, but only with the men that meet their lofty standards in terms of physical appearance and race.

chimai wrote:anecdotal evidence. worthless.


No moron, what happened on that cruise was not an isolated incident, read my post again, try and use that thing in your skull called a brain, then try again.
Last edited by Master Yoda on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Yoda wrote:
skills wrote:

^ sorry, but you said and let me quote you "he did nothing other than his looks" or some shit like that, then you say HE IS AN EXCELLENT DANCER, and probably he had GOOD FASHION SENSE.... then, you say YOU HATE DANCING.... Dude dancing make a huge difference, i know since, 1 i am ethnic, 2 i am bold(well shave head), 3 i laid hundreds of women dancing... Dancing helps tremendously, specially in a cruise were there were multiple parties and there were more women than men...


Most women on cruises dtf to begin with.- they are in an adventure state... and in women logic "i did not cheat fucking that dude, i was on a vacation" backwards rationalization... If you notice most pua infield tourist aka easy women dtf...


Please don't troll my post and stop bullshitting, my slayer fiend would have still got laid like a rockstar irrespective of his dancing ability, and whilst the ability to dance is a handy attribute, women would rather fuck a slayer who can't dance over an ugly guy who can.

Once again, it all came down to looks and nothing else, yes woman on holidays are looking to get laid, but only with the men that meet their lofty standards in terms of physical appearance and race.



Dude i am going objectively by your post... You said ALL LOOKS, but you mention some very situational, and attractive qualities that he has... so i am not interested in ifs, i am going by the facts... And showing you based on the stories it was not all looks... 1.- he is in a cruise 2.- tourist aka dtf 3.- more women than man 4.- he dances 5.- indirectly you communicated he has a good fashion sense...

What i am saying is all that shit place a factor, get out of your basement...

skills wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:
Please don't troll my post and stop bullshitting, my slayer fiend would have still got laid like a rockstar irrespective of his dancing ability, and whilst the ability to dance is a handy attribute, women would rather fuck a slayer who can't dance over an ugly guy who can.

Once again, it all came down to looks and nothing else, yes woman on holidays are looking to get laid, but only with the men that meet their lofty standards in terms of physical appearance and race.



Dude i am going objectively by your post... You said ALL LOOKS, but you mention some very situational, and attractive qualities that he has... so i am not interested in ifs, i am going by the facts... And showing you based on the stories it was not all looks... 1.- he is in a cruise 2.- tourist aka dtf 3.- more women than man 4.- he dances 5.- indirectly you communicated he has a good fashion sense...

What i am saying is all that shit place a factor, get out of your basement...


You are mentally fucking retarded, it sounds like you have comprehension difficulties/or you are trolling my post to deliberately piss me off.

The women my slayer friend fucked on that cruise had already PRESELECTED him based on his looks and race, not his dancing ability and fashion sense you fucking moron. Prior to the cruise, I updated my wardrobe, so I was just as well dressed as what he was, but women don't fuck your clothes, they fuck you.

As for your "get of your basement" insult, go and get fucked, for your information I don't live in a basement and I used to lead a very active social life where I used to approach and I interact with tons of women, so don't make false assumptions about me, get your facts straight before you talk shit.

KnightCavalier wrote:
Master Yoda wrote: and yes, even ethnic women will go for a sub white guy over a handsome ethnic.


I do not agree, a handsome ethnic guy is going to be much more successful with females than a white average joe.

Do you really think a woman would prefer a white average joe over these attractive ethnic men?


You are right, I made a mistake there, me bad, in the instance you have mentioned above an attractive ethnic male would get chosen over an average white male.

MyBalls YourChin wrote::lol:

Beautiful story.

Was out drinking with my unbelievably good-looking mate once. He managed to blow me out simply by introducing himself.

Met this Irish girl in a bar. Hawt. Went in strong, she was loving it. "Cuthbert", my friend, was talking to someone on the other side of the bar at the time. Irish and I were bonding. Not your typical club girl. Smart. Thoughtful. A bum that would fit in the palm of my hand.

Cuthbert wanders over at this point, he wants to see what his boy is up to. Introduces himself, but quickly makes himself scarce - he's a G, he knows I'm tryna lay pipe.

I turn back to Irish. She is transfixed on him as he walks away. The mood has gone, completely. Silence. More silence. Then she comes to, realises she's supposed to be mid-convo with me, and stutters "he's.... got a nice t-shirt".

I look at her. Say "yes, yes he has", stand up, and jog the fuck on.

Good times.


I am glad to hear you enjoyed my post, but what happened on that cruise was not an isolated incident, there have been multiple times where I have attended a social function with a better looking friend/or acquaintance, and the women would always pick the better looking guy, and it had nothing to do with social/or conversational skills, personality etc.
Last edited by Master Yoda on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ceran wrote:
Master Yoda wrote:
This slayer is a good guy, and he invited me to both his wedding and the christening of his baby daughter, which I duly attended, and to be fair, he did try to give some advice regarding women, but how does a a good looking slayer teach an ugly incel like me how to be preselected by women?



Thanks for sharing

I was nearly in tears as these experiences mirrored mine. I'm not an ethnic, if it makes you feel any better, us weird looking white manleta don't do any better

A couple of my friends have also been slayers and I agree that they can be bros. the one thing I would add on that point is that in a sense he is using you.. even a slayer is a bit comfortable going out on a cruise or to a party alone , with an ugly "wing" he has someone to talk to until some girls come, and he doesn't look weird standing around by himself. And he won't be worried about competition. But that's how it is

+1
No problem, and I sincerely apologise if my post made you or anyone else here feel sad, that was not my intention, but it's better to be honest and upfront, rather than tell lies and half truths.

You have a good point there about an slayer using an ugly wing like me as you have alluded to (in a sense), but even if he went out by himself, he still would have got laid easily once again, purely down to his looks.

And yes, when it comes to competing for women, putting an ugly bastard like me against a slayer is like pitting one of these:
Ugly incel:
Image

against one of these in a dogfight (no prizes for guessing who is going to win).
Good looking slayer:
Image

Your years of experience really shine though in posts like these Yoda. My God. We can read things like this online, but nothing will red pill you more than going out and seeing a genetically exceptional male absolutely clean up with women on a level that would be inconceivable to those who have never seen it before.

What's really eye opening is this was in 1992. Before the internet and social media amplified women's narcissism. It was bad then, it's worse now. This is going in the hall of fame for sure.
Image

PuaKiller wrote:Your years of experience really shine though in posts like these Yoda. My God. We can read things like this online, but nothing will red pill you more than going out and seeing a genetically exceptional male absolutely clean up with women on a level that would be inconceivable to those who have never seen it before.

What's really eye opening is this was in 1992. Before the internet and social media amplified women's narcissism. It was bad then, it's worse now. This is going in the hall of fame for sure.

Thanks PuaKiller, and I am glad you enjoyed this post, believe me what I witnessed on that cruise was not an isolated incident, there have been mutiple times where I have gone out with a better looking friend/ or acquaintance and it's no contest, the better looking guy wins every single time when it comes to women.

And yes, you are 100% correct on how the Internet, social media and now the hook up Tinder has amplified female narcissism off the Richter scale . Dating/hooking up for women these days, is as easy as picking up the phone and ordering a pizza and a bottle of Coke, and any woman (unless she is hideously deformed or very old), who says she can't find a man, is liar.

Just a side note, on my slayer's bucks night/weekend (that's bachelor party to those of you in the USA), in 1996 a week before he got married, he picked up two very attractive women at bar, and later had a threesome with them.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 88 guests