fat girls have been tindermaxing like crazy!!!

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

the last 5 of my tinder meetups, 4 ended up being overweight or at least not slim. they all carefully chose their tinder pics and were very thirsty to meet up.

i reejcted all of them except tonight. i was just fucking playing video games and this girl ive been texting starts asking me what I'm doing and basically invites herself over. huge red flag. fat girls are SO FUCKING THIRSTY. at this point i saw some warning signs but figured i would have her over, we watched some netflix and i fingerbanged her (she asked me to fuck her and i had to reject) and let her suck my dick.

what the fuck. god damnit. I never hooked up with a fat chick before. she needed to lose at least 25 pounds.

i was seeing a slim cute white girl but I aspie'd out when she wouldn't hook up (despite the fact that I was sleeping over in her bed) so that's dead in the water.

i basically just got raped by modern feminist standards since she wasn't attractive.

this is fucked up. i now understand how girls can feel like they got raped by a non-MM. once she showed up i was too polite to tell her fat ass to leave

other stories:

1)

earlier this week met with this latina who was smoking hot in college but put on at least 20 pounds "traveling". we met out for a drink and i got so bored that I just trolled this girl by making up stories but she obviously wanted to hook up despite still having a cough. fuck, fat girls are gross. any chance they have to get with a 6+ they cant even contain their excitement

2)

met girl who had pretty cute pics around halloween. we met up for lunch. bitch was one of those social justice vegan gluten-free types. her skin quality was not nice and she was 10 pounds overweight. she was also incredibly thirsty.

3)

matched girl in nearby city i was interviewing at. couldn't really tell from her pics but she added me on snapchat and confirmed fucking fatto. she kept texting me for weeks.

____

girls from online showing too much interest is a 99% sign that they are fatties trying to poach you with misleading pics. before these last couple months, I had many tinder meetups, 90% of which turned out fine.

I repeat: fat girls are TINDERMAXING like never before trying to get chad at his weakest.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Post her pic

godofaspies wrote:her skin quality was not nice and she was 10 pounds overweight. she was also incredibly thirsty.

Lol post your pic

yes, most of the chubby and fat girls are always thirsty because most males fuck them quickly and then ran away
(early ejaculation or basic sex without much emotions)
some males like op do only oral sex because they are not attracted to the fat body

Just look at a girls face it's easy to tell if they're fat or not .... they have chubby cheeks and cheek bones.... they usually just post face selfies.

pretty much 90% of girls on tinder are fatties

If you just saw this girls face you would think she's alright looking...but sadly no

word, i've experienced this too
except none were that fat, just fatter than i thought they would be
and that's not cool with me
a girl needs to be under 100 lbs for me, esp since my waist is like 26-27 inches

Jelqing wrote:Just look at a girls face it's easy to tell if they're fat or not .... they have chubby cheeks and cheek bones.... they usually just post face selfies.

pretty a

much 90% of girls on tinder are fatties

If you just saw this girls face you would think she's alright looking...but sadly no

>fat
>uglish
>tatoos
>big ugly boobs
>SJW
>you can smell the entileme from another continent

That girl is a total fucking trash. Zero attraction to her

Find a chubby girl with low self esteem and a hot face. Make sure she is a nice person and not a feminist. Make her feel like shit about herself and convince her to lose weight. Many people just don't know how to eat nowadays, so educate her. Voila.

It seems much easier to do it this way rather than find a hot girl to begin with because:

1. A girl who sees herself as less attractive than you (or has low self esteem) is more likely to treat you better.
2. Most thin girls get fat later in life because they don't know how to eat or take care of themselves. There's nothing more entitled than a fat girl who used to be hot.
3. There are plenty of cute chubby girls who acthally have good genetics but waste them with their lifestyle habits.

You're absolutely right. There's always the chance that she could leave you after she lost weight or she wouldn't listen to begin with.

It would only work on a case by case basis. One of my friends dated a girl a while back, who got him into working out and taking roids. He went from a quiet nobody to somewhat of a slayer. (Of course, he went from being 6'2 average to ripped, and he had a good face.) It's not the most common thing in the world, but it does happen.

godofaspies wrote:the last 5 of my tinder meetups, 4 ended up being overweight or at least not slim. they all carefully chose their tinder pics and were very thirsty to meet up.

i reejcted all of them except tonight. i was just fucking playing video games and this girl ive been texting starts asking me what I'm doing and basically invites herself over. huge red flag. fat girls are SO FUCKING THIRSTY. at this point i saw some warning signs but figured i would have her over, we watched some netflix and i fingerbanged her (she asked me to fuck her and i had to reject) and let her suck my dick.

what the fuck. god damnit. I never hooked up with a fat chick before. she needed to lose at least 25 pounds.

i was seeing a slim cute white girl but I aspie'd out when she wouldn't hook up (despite the fact that I was sleeping over in her bed) so that's dead in the water.

i basically just got raped by modern feminist standards since she wasn't attractive.

Did you just say you were too tired for sex and asked for a BJ

Jelqing wrote:Just look at a girls face it's easy to tell if they're fat or not .... they have chubby cheeks and cheek bones.... they usually just post face selfies.

well that's a certified landwhale. this girl needed to lose 20 pounds or so.

Ceran wrote:
godofaspies wrote:the last 5 of my tinder meetups, 4 ended up being overweight or at least not slim. they all carefully chose their tinder pics and were very thirsty to meet up.

when I was fingering her she asked if I had a condom and I said yea but I don't think I wanna fuck...then she basically pounced on my dick

godofaspies wrote:
Jelqing wrote:Image

That landwhale is likely out of your league

Slut's Shame wrote:
godofaspies wrote:

That landwhale is likely out of your league

She probably has a harem of skinny hipster faggots.

But I would insta reject her before she could even consider rejecting me.

godofaspies wrote:
Ceran wrote:

when I was fingering her she asked if I had a condom and I said yea but I don't think I wanna fuck...then she basically pounced on my dick

So she got nothing from this. I don't understand women

Ceran wrote:
godofaspies wrote:

So she got nothing from this. I don't understand women

Fat girls need validation like incels need pizza.

she has a good face when shes done up

at 2 am in the club she woudl become paris hilton

I'd fuck a fat girl that looked like the girl itt, and I've seen that multiple times irl Id fuck her, enjoy it and honestly be proud of the lay

I have no problem with a cute fat girl, whoever does is a fag imo

godofaspies wrote:

Sadly she has a good looking face its a 7/10 but the body is a 3/10. If she ate right and got a trainer in 4 months she would lose like 40 pounds and be a 8/10 in the face and a 7/10 in the body.

You guys find fat chicks to be more forward/easier? That sounds like the exception, not the norm because even fat girls have tons of guys to choose from. What would you guys rate yourselves? I'd kill for these fatties you guys throw away and treat like they're nothing. I don't believe it.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice