Teeth whitening

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Wanted to put this in the aesthetics subforum but didnt know how to.

Has anyone tried Glo teeth whitening system? You put gel in a tray and onto your teeth. Does it work and will it last forever?

I have tried baking soda, lemons, hydrogen peroxide and whitening paste but still have yellow teeth.
Girls just wanna have funds.

Young Jizzy wrote:Wanted to put this in the aesthetics subforum but didnt know how to.

Has anyone tried Glo teeth whitening system? You put gel in a tray and onto your teeth. Does it work and will it last forever?

I have tried baking soda, lemons, hydrogen peroxide and whitening paste but still have yellow teeth.

do you drink coffee?

Jelqing wrote:
Young Jizzy wrote:Wanted to put this in the aesthetics subforum but didnt know how to.

do you drink coffee?

Does this turn you on?
http://www.xvideos.com/video9099760/sis ... emp_hypnos
So what hope is there for the average guy? "Don't be average."

And how do you do this? "By doing what average guys don't do."

Which is? "Embracing the dreams first, the girls second."

I used to use Go Smile which was available at Sephora. There's whitening sticks which you keep on for an hour or something before covering them with base sticks for the rest of the day
They definitely worked

Crest strips hurt

Glo seems legit
Nice neurotic maintenance pen to use throughout the day, grooming maintains frame

I whitened my teath and it was a cool experience! However, it lasted for only half a year. Maybe, I had bad doctors? :)

You can just do a 1:1 mix of listerine and hydrogen peroxide. Swish for 30 seconds twice a day. You will notice results within about 2 weeks.

They sell a rembrand whitening rinse that is basically the mix I mentioned above if you are too afraid to mix yourself.

Also, you can get some whitening benefits from the Arm and Hammer liquid calcium toothpaste and booster.

I just used whitening toothpaste, and my date a couple years ago said ''your teeth are so white!''. Now gotta start to use it again.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice