Women lie about what turns them on

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

What he was trying to say is that women are sluts. But he was very careful with his words to not piss of the feminists.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

Most likely they are sexually attracted to the hot hunky stranger because he's new and a mystery to them. However, they say they're attracted more to the hunky friend because they want to sound practical. Also, women have a nesting instinct to settle down and have kids (even the slutty ones). I guess it's like men saying they're attracted to a good woman who takes care of the house and kids vs saying they're attracted to hot slutty women who fulfill their sexual desires but don't do anything else.

Raped by a hot stranger is the No.1 fantasy.

omg, women are afraid to express their sexuality because they are oppressed! we need to tell women there is NOTHING wrong with wanting to get fucked by a hot young stud and there is NOTHING wrong with acting on their instinctual urges on a most primitive level and spitting on incels. they need to be comfortable with their sexuality!
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Dallasjameswilliams wrote:truth is, a lot of women dont even know what turns them on. women are not logical they are emotional.

the only legit thing posted in this thread. stop coping incels, you will never understand the female mind, it's too abstract.

cats wrote:

They say they want close, loving relationships, but when their arousal is actually measured, they get most turned on by sex with hot strangers.

They want this shit with a hot guy. That's the ultimate fantasy. A guy who can maximally stimulate them emotionally and physically

Dallasjameswilliams wrote:truth is, a lot of women dont even know what turns them on. women are not logical they are emotional.

in that case,almost any guy can get lucky frequently

^ No. They are attracted to good looking chads with square jaw and huge chin. But they actually don´t know why this attracts them. It´s like eating your favorite food and trying to explain why you like it.

ihateallwomen wrote:^ No. They are attracted to good looking chads with square jaw and huge chin. But they actually don´t know why this attracts them. It´s like eating your favorite food and trying to explain why you like it.

Square chin: A square-chinned person is called the challenger. That person always challenges problems by standing up whenever he falls. He never gives up until he reaches what he wants. He is usually very competitive and considers everything, even sports, as a challenge rather than looking at the fun part of it. This person has the ability of pointing out the pros and cons of any issue and this makes him a very good consultant and a debate lover. To get along with him avoid igniting his fighting spirit and take his opinions into consideration.

http://www.2knowmyself.com/face_reading ... ading_chin

When you combine it with epigenetics it kind of makes sense.

smike wrote:http://www.2knowmyself.com/face_reading ... ading_chin

Pretty legit. My chin is small and the description fits:
The small chin: A small chin is usually associated with a pointed chin. In face reading, whenever the facial features are relatively smaller to those of normal people then the person is considered a sensitive person. People with small chins and small facial features are very sensitive to criticism and overwhelming life events. Criticize those people and they will hate you, shout at them and they may not approach you again. In order to get along with a sensitive person try to be more nurturing than usual.

they are well aware what turns them on but deny themselves thinking its low to be interested in good looks

ihateallwomen wrote:
smike wrote:http://www.2knowmyself.com/face_reading ... ading_chin

Pretty legit. My chin is small and the description fits:
The small chin: A small chin is usually associated with a pointed chin. In face reading, whenever the facial features are relatively smaller to those of normal people then the person is considered a sensitive person. People with small chins and small facial features are very sensitive to criticism and overwhelming life events. Criticize those people and they will hate you, shout at them and they may not approach you again. In order to get along with a sensitive person try to be more nurturing than usual.

I think the ancient Chinese had a very good understanding of people and what makes them tick. Epigenetics is just now starting to explain why people are the way they are.

No, woman don't lie about what turns them on. They only explain it from their perspective.

Most males are just invisible to them. They are just decoration. In their mind they are indeed attracted to intelligence, confidence and your intellectual insights. It just happens that the group of men they talk about is... veeeeery small.

For us, we can only take up the rule not to listen to them. You listen to a retard making predictions about the economy? You demand philosophical advise to a cactus?

woman lie because they don't even know what they really want

rczm wrote:woman lie because they don't even know what they really want

Lolled

notaslayer wrote:
cats wrote:

They say they want close, loving relationships, but when their arousal is actually measured, they get most turned on by sex with hot strangers.

They want this shit with a hot guy. That's the ultimate fantasy. A guy who can maximally stimulate them emotionally and physically

So what is exactly wrong with this? People here call women sluts for hooking up, and then hate them for not hooking up with THEM? Women are like men-- the men are fine with the men acting that way but not women. WTF? WTF?

notaslayer wrote:
cats wrote:

So what is exactly wrong with this? People here call women sluts for hooking up, and then hate them for not hooking up with THEM? Women are like men-- the men are fine with the men acting that way but not women. WTF? WTF?

Women are much more superficial than men. Men like all kinds of women, short, tall, fat, skinny, even women with physical flaws. At the very least, men wouldn't turn down sex with most women.

Women, on the other hand, like only a.few specific traits and the less of these traits you have, the less chances you have for getting laid or having a LTR. In fact, if you have more than one such arbitrary defects as being of short stature, you are totally out of luck and may as well throw in the towel and end your life. Or if a man is fat, he is unfuckable, but even obese women can shamelessly pick up a guy willing to bang on a whim.

Please do not try to imply some sort of hypocrisy, since you're drawing false equivalences between different ranges of behavior from women and men.
Take the black pill and discover that the rabbit hole leads to an abyss.

Ona_Lina wrote:These are simply evolutionarily-adapted traits at work in humans, no less different than with any other species of animal on Earth. Neither women nor men have a moral right to lecture upon the other sex, since they both behave in their own self-interest at the expense of the other sex. This is known as 'inter-sexual conflict' in reproductive strategy in evolutionary theory.

Yeah, so? It's also an evolutionary adapted strategy for me to kill the sons and rape the daughters of others. Yet doing so is considered to be morally reprehensible which is reflected by the laws enforced by our governments. Why should the evolved adaption of differences in selectivity of partners be exempt from societies rules?

Ona_Lina wrote:
Lux wrote:
Yeah, so? It's also an evolutionary adapted strategy for me to kill the sons and rape the daughters of others.

You are broaching a different issue now. The above is only true in primitive- and modern warfare, which is a benefit for front-line warriors who are conscripted to "fight" for their country. Only the Germans mourned the rape and murder of their people by Russian soldiers in the Battle of Berlin in Spring 1945. Most others did not care for their civilian fate in 1945-46 Europe.

Naturally people tend to be more positively inclined towards those that are (genetically) closer to them. However I contest your assertion that above mentioned evolutionary adaption is specific to warfare. The desire to remove your male competition and to impregnate fertile females regardless of their wishes is always there, it only often is overridden by other adoptions, such as not wanting to be being incarcerated which would eliminate your chances of spreading your genes, at least for a while.

Ona_Lina wrote:
Lux wrote:
Yet doing so is considered to be morally reprehensible which is reflected by the laws enforced by our governments. Why should the evolved adaption of differences in selectivity of partners be exempt from societies rules?

In civil society, forced copulation is mostly a desperate act of low-status men who have had poor success in inseminating women. Some men here (e.g. 'Devil's Gift 2 Women'), said that they pay for sex with prostitutes so that they do not incur the risk of being punished for committing rape of women. Incidentally, this is also true of many animal species where low-status males rape females (e.g. wild ducks). By contrast, successful men can simply attract women without having to take the high risk of attempting forced copulation with the attendant risk of being punished for it.

I think that this is true for "stranger" rapes, but most are committed by people close to the victim. And the higher the status of the male, the more intimidated and less likely to report is the female. Even if she does, someone who is good looking and well liked has much better chances of receiving no to very little punishment.

Also you didn't answer my question.

pumpkin pie wrote:Most likely they are sexually attracted to the hot hunky stranger because he's new and a mystery to them. However, they say they're attracted more to the hunky friend because they want to sound practical. Also, women have a nesting instinct to settle down and have kids (even the slutty ones). I guess it's like men saying they're attracted to a good woman who takes care of the house and kids vs saying they're attracted to hot slutty women who fulfill their sexual desires but don't do anything else.

asically this. It's like a kid in a candy store. They'll just keep impulsively running to the better candy that catches their eye out of the hundred of options and pick the one they like most.

The problem is that incels are like stale black licorice candy and poverty dollar store chocolate while slayers are the fancy swiss chocolate and tropical skittles. You're gonna fucking rot on the shelf forever until maybe grandma comes along and shows you some mercy

This is very much true. But I have fucked incel guys, maybe not as much as nines or tens or so called "Chads". But I still on any given day end up having sex with a incel guy. I am like the kid in the candy store. It's not about having too few choices, but too many.

Here is why/how I have ended up fucking incel guys, and what incels can do. For one thing, my candy store of choice is Starbrucks. Just have to sit down, sometimes with coffee, sometimes with computer. Figure out which guys eyeing me, wanting to fuck me. Most I will ignore. But then maybe one or two I will flick my hair or simply return a glance. Sometimes I will return their look or stares with a shy smile, which for me, means I have total choice whether to fuck the guy. Around lunch, or late, I ordinarily have my chance with as many as four or five who interest me, and then pick one. One glance back. Shy smiles. A bit of small talk. I have whatever want. I have whoever I want.

And often that is an incel lover. Instead of sluthating, some of the guys on this site should like LISTEN to girls and find out why they do and don't date/fuck/ hook up with certain people. And when we do hook up with incel guys,why.

So here is why I sometimes/oftentimes choose the incel:

1. We love the power. Men say we have all the sexual power, but men have far much more in every other way. We love to feel the power. The power of denying, but also giving. Men want more than practically anything else a hot girl. Let's ay I hook up with a 7, or 9, or slayer or chad. They might have been with models with before. They may have been with a girl whose eyes roll back into her head as she looks obediently up at him as he cums in her mouth or my mouth. He wil love it-- at least in the moment. But he, like me, us, have other options. And although he tells me I am the best/hottest, that is a standard lie and he has and will have others.

An incel hasn't been with anyone in a while. He hasn't had a tight cunt. He hasn't had a good girl look up at him, eyes rolled back in her head, as he cums so hard in her mouth, and see his cum on her lower lip and chin, and lick it off, ands smile at him. A girl wants power. A girls wants to be appreciated. Admired. Flattered.

An incel is going to do more for my inherent narcissism of course-- but there is a human connection too.

I was with an incel guy and he had no idea what to do. So I had him lay on his back, and gave him an incredible blow job. As he got closer, he bit his lower lip, in anticipation, was so cute, focused, came so hard. Why? Because it does not happen so often. I came away feeling appreciated, powerful.

2. Incels engage in rage sex. If anyone doesn't know what that is, they should google it. But most people here know what I am talking about. I am personally submissive by nature. And so am a lot of girls. And are submissive or like rough sex or both. Pretty much the two go together. An incel who is a slut hater is more likely to have rage sex.
rage sex = better sex.

3. Incel guys will stick around, just because they are more appreciative, or have fewer options, if that is what you want.

This is not to say that I choose incels every day or that often. But I have and do. And instead of slut hating, maybe some of you should learn what a woman wants? And we would all be better off. Less hate. More sex.
ana444

1 hour ago
Patheticwhore alt

Posts start at 180 pounds, D cups
FLAYER

Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice