delete

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Mods should sticky this or my thread but delete the other one

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

They just wanna be fucked hard by good looking guys. No games .

Ceran wrote:They just wanna be fucked hard by good looking guys. No games .

Yup,it seems curtains are up.

Dunno what else to say. It seems 84 % of guys got nothing. But everyone is saying how positive this is.
I guess threads like these are suicidemaxing. Might make a new theory suicide theory

Icecutter101 wrote:everyone who wasn't a retard knew this already

Having it said to our faces that "this is a very positive thing" is new . There's no shame anymore. It's like an article saying that the gap between the super rich and desperately poor is ever increasing , great news !

Ok but u gotta admit that it was written like someone went on this site to learn everything that makes us rage

All that's needed is a "the remaining 250/300 guys should accept their role as beta cucks :) " at the end

Nothing new in here. So much for PUA's trying to sell shit about 'gaming' on Tinder. If you're a Chad 'Wanna Smash' gets the job done. :lol:

Icecutter101 wrote:there was never any shame in it

yes there is. premarital sex was looked down upon before the 70s.

in this very article, they mention women try to keep it a secret to them or very close friends. so the women are exhibiting signs of shame to this day.

And it makes me laugh when people expect me to look into settling and marrying one of these degenerates lol. How many cocks is my wife gonna have before me. I've seen my brother fall into that trap, nows hes being arsed raped in the divorce situation.
Im quite happy running money game and just living it up with my social circle until i die. Wouldnt mind a son but if it means going through marriage, divorce and all of that just forget it. Im not doing it

More older guys keep saying the same thing. I met a guy on my course who also just got fucked over and said do not marry. You're literally signing over everything.

Ceran wrote:
Icecutter101 wrote:everyone who wasn't a retard knew this already

Having it said to our faces that "this is a very positive thing" is new . There's no shame anymore. It's like an article saying that the gap between the super rich and desperately poor is ever increasing , great news !

No, because that would be bad for poor people (who vastly outnumber the rich).

This is good for women, and non incel-men (again, a majority). The article isn't written with the minority incel men in mind.

GordonFreeman77 wrote:No, because that would be bad for poor people (who vastly outnumber the rich).

This is good for women, and non incel-men (again, a majority). The article isn't written with the minority incel men in mind.

Did you even read it?:

"- Unlike I thought, 240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable."

50 out of 300 is not a majority.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

50/300 = the new rule is 84/16

on the other way is very obvious in Tinder only a few percentage of guys are enough smart and good looking to bang the sluts there
84% of the guys are wasting their time in online dating yet they didn't realize it

Fabie wrote:50/300 = the new rule is 84/16

on the other way is very obvious in Tinder only a few percentage of guys are enough smart and good looking to bang the sluts there
84% of the guys are wasting their time in online dating yet they didn't realize it

Yeah saying "wanna smash" sure takes high iq

FuckThis wrote:
Fabie wrote:50/300 = the new rule is 84/16

He has a point though. How many white knight faggots are on there asking girls out on dates and what not and never getting anywhere with these sluts?

Chads just show ask for pussy and they get it.

FuckThis wrote:

the tinder slayers don't say "wanna smash" in the 1st msg
if you believing in this : you= retard

Strong Cope wrote:
FuckThis wrote:

He has a point though. How many white knight faggots are on there asking girls out on dates and what not and never getting anywhere with these sluts?

Chads just show ask for pussy and they get it.

Do you actually think if beta wrote same thing as Chad he would get same result?
We had tinder experiments where Chad could literally say anything and it still works.
And that includes going on dates etc

I just realized this:

please note

this study posted by OP is not a real study done by authentic researchers, is only bullshit wrote by some liberal fag in the obscure website http://www.girlsaskguys.com

this faggot surely is inventing all the numbers, he not posted the methodology ,he not posted stats ,
HE IS TROLLING US

also he is a liberal fag

look at what he wrote:

So it seems that a lot of girls show more sexual interest than we thought. Also it seems (and not only through tinder) that women are, and this is increasing fast, daring to admit that they really enjoy casual sex without emotions and prefer certain guys simply for that purpose. This is a very posivive evolution for sexual/mental health

ihateallwomen wrote:^ Nah he´s a just a cuck and bluepilled.

how do you know?

Icecutter101 wrote:how do you know?

So it seems that a lot of girls show more sexual interest than we thought. Also it seems (and not only through tinder) that women are, and this is increasing fast, daring to admit that they really enjoy casual sex without emotions and prefer certain guys simply for that purpose. This is a very posivive evolution for sexual/mental health
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice