article supports polygyny - healthier, wealthier children

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... ldren.html

I wonder if that is because females polygamously flock to high genetic value high wealth males? Seriously the state of the media and much of science is having a horrible time with correlation and causation, it's seriously depressing.

A new study into polygyny - where a man has more than one wife (polygamy is the umbrella term for multiple marriages) - found it lead to greater health and wealth for women and their children.


Wow really when the wealthiest top 1% genetic males get all the females it's better for the females and their children? Shocking as fuck, polygyny must be awesome!

We cannot allow the feminists to fuck over 90% of males and exclude us entirely from sex and flock to the alpha males. They are acting as primitive wild animals and we cannot allow them to gain this control of society such that their primitive animalistic ways are condoned. We must fight against them for our own advantage and their disadvantage, there is nothing short of a gender war taking place, and the end result will either be Feminist Hypergamous Long Term Polygamy and the sexual starvation of the majority of males, or legal government subsidized prostitution, those are the only two possible mating systems that Christian Monogamy will dissolve into, and we need to fight tooth and nail to make sure it is to the advantage of males, because feminists are going to fight tooth and nail to make sure that it is to the advantage of females. Nothing is too extreme to ensure our success, females are no more entitled to polygamously flocking to the top alpha males than we are entitled to sex, and we cannot let them fuck us over for their own advantage.

I support murder and terrorism against anyone who is anti prostitution until they lose all political power, they are dangerous enemies who must be neutralized immediately by the most efficient possible means, this isn't a matter for democracy to decide, it's immediate legal prostitution or violent war.



Your absolutely correct that terrorism/feminism needs to be stopped.

Thing is prostitution really shouldn't be legal everywhere... Theoretically it should be, but in practice it just doesn't work out. Its odd to see the way things shape society and how badly most people need laws.

Basically, in a nut shell: Prostitution = womens standards get even higher. The fact that women are selling themselves around them makes them more bitter and bitchy and you need to be 9+ in order to have ANY success vs. just 8+ elsewhere. It defys logic, and we would never have thought of this but its true.

waitaminit Mrz in your crazy liberal world this type of thing will be standard

make up your goddam mind will ya

Icecutter101 wrote:waitaminit Mrz in your crazy liberal world this type of thing will be standard

make up your goddam mind will ya


You're not seriously expecting a coherent worldview from this Olympic-level failure are you?
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to



Icecutter101 wrote:waitaminit Mrz in your crazy liberal world this type of thing will be standard

make up your goddam mind will ya


Why am I a liberal? I'm closer to a moderately left radical libertarian, after becoming disillusioned with right libertarianism.

MyBalls YourChin wrote:
Icecutter101 wrote:waitaminit Mrz in your crazy liberal world this type of thing will be standard

make up your goddam mind will ya


You're not seriously expecting a coherent worldview from this Olympic-level failure are you?


How is my world view not coherent? I don't mind polygamy, so long as whores are legal and cheap it is irrelevant to me if normie bitches want to flock to the top 1% of males and ignore all others, I will just fuck my government subsidized whores and have nothing to do with normie bitches. Thing is, smart slayers would also have nothing to do with normie bitches if whores were legal and cheap, why would they give up resources to females in large amounts when they could simply fuck hot government subsidized whores? My ideal world would consist of all females being whores and otherwise rejected as anything other than fuck toys and birth mothers for those who want to reproduce, that's all they deserve to be treated as. I would love nothing more than for the vast majority of females to suffer the fate they have planned for the vast majority of males, it would be awesome justice against the vile cunts.

Your absolutely correct that terrorism/feminism needs to be stopped.

Thing is prostitution really shouldn't be legal everywhere... Theoretically it should be, but in practice it just doesn't work out. Its odd to see the way things shape society and how badly most people need laws.

Basically, in a nut shell: Prostitution = womens standards get even higher. The fact that women are selling themselves around them makes them more bitter and bitchy and you need to be 9+ in order to have ANY success vs. just 8+ elsewhere. It defys logic, and we would never have thought of this but its true.


Who cares about the standards of normie cunts? I'm saying that all sex should be via government subsidized prostitution, females should otherwise be socially isolated from males and disregarded. The only way a girl should be able to fuck any male is if she whores herself out through the government prostitution system, short of that males should be discouraged from interacting with them at all, they are primitive, sinister, conspiratorial, vile, manipulative, backstabbing, lying, worthless cunts, why the fuck would you want anything to do with them short of the curse of sexual desire for the disgusting bitches? They think you are worthless subhuman scum and universally want nothing to do with you unless you are in the top 1% of alpha males, which they all flock to like mindless sheep, and if they get their way they will legally polygamously marry them, though they already polygamously fuck them to your exclusion, which is perfectly fine with me provided I get government subsidized whores to fuck, but failing that I hope for nothing but death, terrorism, and violence to those who prevent me from this, until they are incapable of continuing to do so, because even though females want to polygamously flock to the top 1% of males, I still want to have sex, and if I can't have sex I want to kill the people preventing me from it (and rightfully so), because they are less than humans to me and more similar to an infestation of cockroaches that must be exterminated.

Icecutter101 wrote:tl:dr

in short Mrz

Image


You are just an anti-JB faggot and a brain dead moralfag conservative, who gives a legit tenth of a fuck what your zombie moralfag ass thinks? Hey boyo, your entire political philosophy is getting flushed down the toilet because it has no place in the 21st century, have fun being completely fucking obsoleted and crying about 'muh religion' and 'muh monogamy' while having no ability to do shit about the fact that your outdated brainwashed ideology is coming to its rightful end, it's unfortunate you will not accept this and work on improving society for incels. But for real, I'm sure you will really show those feminists who will wipe their asses with your Bible and cluster fuck Chads (while keeping prostitution and other male beneficial things illegal with the support of your brain dead feminist cuck ass). Feminists legitimately wipe their asses with your belief system, but still use you like a puppet to further their goals because of how fucking stupid, naive, and easily manipulated you are.

All male beneficial parts of your ideology are gone forever and never coming back, now all that you provide is the classical female benefits while getting nothing in return, making you officially the bitch of feminists. Those bitches reneged on their part of the deal boyo, you have nothing from them, but still want to provide to them, Christ could you possibly be more of a cuck faggot?
Last edited by mrz on Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.



Morality comes from your heart. True morality can never come from external constraints.

mrz wrote:
Icecutter101 wrote:tl:dr

in short Mrz

Image


You are just an anti-JB faggot and a brain dead moralfag conservative, who gives a legit tenth of a fuck what your zombie moralfag ass thinks? Hey boyo, your entire political philosophy is getting flushed down the toilet because it has no place in the 21st century, have fun being completely fucking obsoleted and crying about 'muh religion' and 'muh monogamy' while having no ability to do shit about the fact that your outdated brainwashed ideology is coming to its rightful end, it's unfortunate you will not accept this and work on improving society for incels. But for real, I'm sure you will really show those feminists who will wipe their asses with your Bible and cluster fuck Chads (while keeping prostitution and other male beneficial things illegal with the support of your brain dead feminist cuck ass). Feminists legitimately wipe their asses with your belief system, but still use you like a puppet to further their goals because of how fucking stupid, naive, and easily manipulated you are.

All male beneficial parts of your ideology are gone forever and never coming back, now all that you provide is the classical female benefits while getting nothing in return, making you officially the bitch of feminists.

Image

baldingcorpse wrote:Stfu you fucking idiot you sound like a moron


Wow that was a stunning counterargument. Tell me, are you also a conservative who is clinging to 'muh religion' and 'muh monogamy', despite all indications pointing to your entire political philosophy going down the toilet, your religion being abandoned, and your monogamy being replaced with feminist hypergamy? You people really take a long time to realize you completely and thoroughly lost and are now entirely irrelevant to the modern world, don't you? I mean, literally everyone else has already come to this conclusion, but you people really seem to be oblivious to just how thoroughly fucked you are, legitimately there is absolutely zero chance of conservatism progressing into the future, because it is a backwards archaic political philosophy that built itself around a make believe religion that only managed to scare people into following it before humans got out of the dark ages and realized it was completely baseless bullshit.

^ Why do you bash religion when it supports monogamy? So you`re a supporter of polygamy?
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

ihateallwomen wrote:^ Why do you bash religion when it supports monogamy? So you`re a supporter of polygamy?


The Christian Monogamous Mating System

In favor of females

A. Supported high age of consent
B. Was anti-prostitution
C. Had strong marriage laws whereby the female was entitled to the males resources

In favor of males

D. Supported strict formal (legally recognized) and informal (during premarital interactions) monogamy, ensuring looksmatched coupling

E. Following from D, ensured young virgin wives for males

Then feminism came along and society changed, and the feminists were successful in destroying points D and E, there is no longer informal monogamy seeing as premarital sex is extremely commonplace, and following from this most males do not get young virgin wives. The Christians have been completely incapable of reversing this, and they never will be able to. However, they still support points A, B, and C, which the feminists did not attack. This has resulted in the formation of a new mating system,

The Feminist Hypergamist Polygamist Mating System - Phase One (informal polygamy)

In favor of females:

The points preserved from the Christian Monogamous Mating System, with the full support of the Christians.
{
A. Supports high age of consent
B. Is anti-prostitution
C. Has strong marriage laws whereby the female is entitled to the males resources
}
+
F. Encourages premarital sex such that all females hypergamously and polygamously fuck above their looksmatch up to the point that they are rejected for commitment all the way down into the beta safety net

point F arising from the dissolution of the prior points D and E.

This is a short term phasing out system from Christian Monogamy,

The Feminist Hypergamist Polygamist Mating System - Phase Two (formal polygamy)

Has points A, B, and C, however it replaces point F with

G. Encourages premarital sex such that females hypergamously and polygamously fuck above their looksmatch, but removes the risk of rejection by destroying formal monogamy itself (informal monogamy during premarital stages of the mating cycle already being destroyed in phase one) and replacing it with polygamous marriage recognized by law, such that the beta safety net is no longer required, seeing as there is not enough downwards rejection of females for any of them to ever need it, seeing as males can have multiple wives.

This is the end goal of feminism in regards to their design for the human mating system, and it is in the process of being worked toward now.

The reason I talk poorly of religious people, is that they delusionally think they can restore points D and E, despite this absolutely not being the case, but they continue to support points A, B, and C, in alliance with the feminists (despite the feminists reneging on their part of the social contract), therefore they are nothing but puppets of the feminists, in their naivety they act as force amplifiers for the feminists as they progress towards Phase Two of their envisioned hypergamous polygamous mating system.

In reality, males should strive for a completely different mating system,

The Incels Aren't Fucked Over Mating System

H. Supports lower age of consent
I. Is extremely pro-prostitution, such that prostitution is legalized
J. Prostitution is government regulated, and subsidized via taxation
K. Prostitution is culturally normalized via propaganda/marketing/enculturation, such that it is seen as the primary source of sex

but this system is at odds with points A, B, and C, which are supported by the feminists as well as their delusional religious puppets (despite the feminists reneging on their social obligations as per the original social contract), and therefore it is going to be nearly impossible for us to implement it, and meanwhile the feminists are going to implement their own Hypergamous Polygamous system in its place, which will ensure the sexual starvation of the large majority of males, the incel crisis is going to be exacerbated to levels not seen since ancient times after the already suboptimal beta safety net is replaced with an alpha male totem pole with an arbitrary number of slots on it.

This is why conservatives are fucking retards and the puppets of feminists, they are struggling to restore and maintain a system that is already hopelessly broken and irreparable, in complete futility to all objective observers, and in their effort to do so they are being manipulated by their previously allied feminists such that they are bringing about the rise of the very polygamist system their Brutus envisioned when (s)he first struck against them. They have lost, their system will never be predominate again, but rather than side with males they are de facto siding with the very traitor that destroyed them in the first place, even if unwillingly so.

ihateallwomen wrote:^ Why do you bash religion when it supports monogamy? So you`re a supporter of polygamy?

short answer: because he is an idiot

Icecutter101 wrote:
ihateallwomen wrote:^ Why do you bash religion when it supports monogamy? So you`re a supporter of polygamy?

short answer: because he is an idiot


You are an idiot if you think religion continues to do anything beneficial for incels, the only benefits incels got from religion were null and void as soon as females rejected the Christian Mating Construct, and now it acts simply as a shield against any systems that could oppose the coming Feminist Polygamist Hypergamist system, the retarded Christians will never support the decriminalization of prostitution for males, but they sure as hell couldn't manage to keep strict monogamy in place, they are nothing but feminist puppets at this point and you are a retard if you think they will ever bring things back to how they used to be, adapt or die motherfucker.

the Bible features prostitution, quite alot

one of Jesus' closest friends was in-fact a prostitute

I have a few questions

Why would you want to or need to lower the age of consent? Why not leave emotionally unprepared children out of this? The body maturing early does not mean the mind is prepared for the fallout that comes from sex. Human beings have decades to be adults and only a few precious years at being a child. The adult world is an ugly thing that can never be unseen. I don't see how this is part of any feminist agenda. Its excellent that there are laws protecting young humans and I wish this were better implemented worlwide.

Also its been my experience at least living in a big city that the thing to do is not be serious about anyone and work. Sex and work. Thats it. Everytime I log online I'm reading comments from guys who say marriage is bad and they aren't going to do it. Old married guys complain about wives and being married for fun. This is how men bond. All over tv this is the humor. Marriage is always a trap. So what is the problem? Society is starting to look like the very thing men have been asking for forever. No commitment, sex, and freedom. I'm not trying to be obtuse, I'm asking someone to explain it to me from the male perspective (at least on SH.)

halsey wrote:I have a few questions

Why would you want to or need to lower the age of consent? Why not leave emotionally unprepared children out of this? The body maturing early does not mean the mind is prepared for the fallout that comes from sex. Human beings have decades to be adults and only a few precious years at being a child. The adult world is an ugly thing that can never be unseen. I don't see how this is part of any feminist agenda. Its excellent that there are laws protecting young humans and I wish this were better implemented worlwide.

Also its been my experience at least living in a big city that the thing to do is not be serious about anyone and work. Sex and work. Thats it. Everytime I log online I'm reading comments from guys who say marriage is bad and they aren't going to do it. Old married guys complain about wives and being married for fun. This is how men bond. All over tv this is the humor. Marriage is always a trap. So what is the problem? Society is starting to look like the very thing men have been asking for forever. No commitment, sex, and freedom. I'm not trying to be obtuse, I'm asking someone to explain it to me from the male perspective (at least on SH.)


Age of consent rising past an average of 12 was spearheaded by an alliance between early feminists and puritanical Christians who used tabloids in the UK to start a moral panic that spread throughout the world and continues to this day.

Lowering the age of consent is desirable for multiple reasons, primary among them being that teenagers are perfectly capable of consenting to sex, perfectly capable of engaging in sex, and as far as much research is concerned they are emotionally prepared for sex as well. Nobody who argues against this ever seems to have much research, or if they do have "research" it is just quotes from officials in "omgz save the childrenz" groups, or feminists, or similar, rather than actual research.

Progressively raising the age of consent is certainly part of the feminist agenda, originally they planned to raise it to 16 and then to 18, in modern times many of them set their sights even higher. High age of consent is needless, and it is anti-male, countries with reasonable age of consent systems manage to do just fine protecting young people from exploitation without demonizing normal males.

I think I already explained the other issue in my previous post, primarily the issue is feminist polygamist hypergamy.

@mrz
The problem is not religion itself, but what leftists/feminists made out of it. They took control over politics and media and try do do the same with religion. Best example for this is our marxist pope. I`m an atheist but I know many christians and most of them are anti-feminist and anti-gay. Seems that you had some negative experiences with christians but in my opinion they are the only group of people who aren´t remarkably anti-male.
mrz wrote:The Incels Aren't Fucked Over Mating System

H. Supports lower age of consent
I. Is extremely pro-prostitution, such that prostitution is legalized
J. Prostitution is government regulated, and subsidized via taxation
K. Prostitution is culturally normalized via propaganda/marketing/enculturation, such that it is seen as the primary source of sex

Most European countries have low age of consent (14-16) and legalized prostitution, yet they are far from being an incel-paradise.

halsey wrote:I have a few questions

Why would you want to or need to lower the age of consent? Why not leave emotionally unprepared children out of this? The body maturing early does not mean the mind is prepared for the fallout that comes from sex. Human beings have decades to be adults and only a few precious years at being a child. The adult world is an ugly thing that can never be unseen. I don't see how this is part of any feminist agenda. Its excellent that there are laws protecting young humans and I wish this were better implemented worlwide.

Also its been my experience at least living in a big city that the thing to do is not be serious about anyone and work. Sex and work. Thats it. Everytime I log online I'm reading comments from guys who say marriage is bad and they aren't going to do it. Old married guys complain about wives and being married for fun. This is how men bond. All over tv this is the humor. Marriage is always a trap. So what is the problem? Society is starting to look like the very thing men have been asking for forever. No commitment, sex, and freedom. I'm not trying to be obtuse, I'm asking someone to explain it to me from the male perspective (at least on SH.)

Lowering the age of consent teaches a teenager that their body is their responsibility. God forbid we teach anyone to have responsibility for anything ever! Lol. You say the adult world is ugly? Why not better equip people how to handle it so that once they get there they aren't scared shitless? You want me to cover you with a blankie and hand you a flashlight? Or give you proper information about the real world?

mrz wrote:
ihateallwomen wrote:^ Why do you bash religion when it supports monogamy? So you`re a supporter of polygamy?


The Christian Monogamous Mating System

In favor of females

A. Supported high age of consent
B. Was anti-prostitution
C. Had strong marriage laws whereby the female was entitled to the males resources

In favor of males

D. Supported strict formal (legally recognized) and informal (during premarital interactions) monogamy, ensuring looksmatched coupling

E. Following from D, ensured young virgin wives for males

Then feminism came along and society changed, and the feminists were successful in destroying points D and E, there is no longer informal monogamy seeing as premarital sex is extremely commonplace, and following from this most males do not get young virgin wives. The Christians have been completely incapable of reversing this, and they never will be able to. However, they still support points A, B, and C, which the feminists did not attack. This has resulted in the formation of a new mating system,

The Feminist Hypergamist Polygamist Mating System - Phase One (informal polygamy)

In favor of females:

The points preserved from the Christian Monogamous Mating System, with the full support of the Christians.
{
A. Supports high age of consent
B. Is anti-prostitution
C. Has strong marriage laws whereby the female is entitled to the males resources
}
+
F. Encourages premarital sex such that all females hypergamously and polygamously fuck above their looksmatch up to the point that they are rejected for commitment all the way down into the beta safety net

point F arising from the dissolution of the prior points D and E.

This is a short term phasing out system from Christian Monogamy,

The Feminist Hypergamist Polygamist Mating System - Phase Two (formal polygamy)

Has points A, B, and C, however it replaces point F with

G. Encourages premarital sex such that females hypergamously and polygamously fuck above their looksmatch, but removes the risk of rejection by destroying formal monogamy itself (informal monogamy during premarital stages of the mating cycle already being destroyed in phase one) and replacing it with polygamous marriage recognized by law, such that the beta safety net is no longer required, seeing as there is not enough downwards rejection of females for any of them to ever need it, seeing as males can have multiple wives.

This is the end goal of feminism in regards to their design for the human mating system, and it is in the process of being worked toward now.

The reason I talk poorly of religious people, is that they delusionally think they can restore points D and E, despite this absolutely not being the case, but they continue to support points A, B, and C, in alliance with the feminists (despite the feminists reneging on their part of the social contract), therefore they are nothing but puppets of the feminists, in their naivety they act as force amplifiers for the feminists as they progress towards Phase Two of their envisioned hypergamous polygamous mating system.

In reality, males should strive for a completely different mating system,

The Incels Aren't Fucked Over Mating System

H. Supports lower age of consent
I. Is extremely pro-prostitution, such that prostitution is legalized
J. Prostitution is government regulated, and subsidized via taxation
K. Prostitution is culturally normalized via propaganda/marketing/enculturation, such that it is seen as the primary source of sex

but this system is at odds with points A, B, and C, which are supported by the feminists as well as their delusional religious puppets (despite the feminists reneging on their social obligations as per the original social contract), and therefore it is going to be nearly impossible for us to implement it, and meanwhile the feminists are going to implement their own Hypergamous Polygamous system in its place, which will ensure the sexual starvation of the large majority of males, the incel crisis is going to be exacerbated to levels not seen since ancient times after the already suboptimal beta safety net is replaced with an alpha male totem pole with an arbitrary number of slots on it.

This is why conservatives are fucking retards and the puppets of feminists, they are struggling to restore and maintain a system that is already hopelessly broken and irreparable, in complete futility to all objective observers, and in their effort to do so they are being manipulated by their previously allied feminists such that they are bringing about the rise of the very polygamist system their Brutus envisioned when (s)he first struck against them. They have lost, their system will never be predominate again, but rather than side with males they are de facto siding with the very traitor that destroyed them in the first place, even if unwillingly so.


Image

Image

Age of consent deal aside, this is one of the best posts I've read on this site MRZ. You've articulated the ideal feminist/female mating system beautifully while simultaneously destroying the delusions of the conservative Christians/traditionalists who think that we can restore everything from the current modern degeneracy back to what it once was. These delusional idiots support the traditional shit about women getting everything in divorce and all the other traditional Judeo-Christian ideological points within a system where women can sleep around with impunity.

Very well put mrz.
Image


Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 62 guests