I'm Fat and I Have Sex with Hot Strangers

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

FuckThis wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:
Well, the girlfriend thing is different, because a long term relationship implies an emotional connection to the partner too, not just a physical one.

Yeah. So when i fuck your girl it is just sex,nothing emotional. So no need to worry


I don't date girls, I am a girl. But I'm saying that if you're emotionally attached to someone, you see them possessively, and don't want anyone touching their body or their hearts, because they're yours. While, if you're not emotionally attached, it wouldn't matter. That's why people who don't actually care that much about their significant other outside of the physical are probably more okay with forgiving them after they cheat.
I am a girl #^_^#
please don't treat me any differently because of it
(I'm also a pervert tehee)
I have a hentai/porn blog ♥♥♥ {https://creamylittlekitten.tumblr.com}
Image
Image



Some of you will be angry but I come in peace. I am just sharing this because of how much I learn from forums such as this one.

MagicalBunny is telling the truth.

I am one of these girls although like MB I do have a better face. I just found this site yesterday and have done a lot of reading because this place is fascinating and I relate to a ton of stuff. however

Some things said here aren't true but this one is very true. Good looking men will have sex and enough of them will do it and even put some effort into getting you that you don't have to settle for anything (as far as sex is concerned) that you don't want to. Its messed up but I guess I'm lucky men are so fixated on sex. If I choose to go online for this, they will even over inflate the ego for looking better than they expected over the way I dress or my better features because I undersell with ok pics and over deliver in person. The other things like having a really fun personality and being better in bed than they know what to do with especially if you are a first time fattie for them keeps them around longer for future hookups.

This is something I do for an ego boost and attention when I'm feeling lonelier than usual or am trying to motivate myself to keep eating right and go to the gym. Not being ruled by the sex itself like men are allows me the room to be picky and stringent with certain standards which brings me to my next point. The standards I'm talking about are not about looks but behavior. Going online for this is a dangerous game especially if you accidentally meet up with someone who has a hateful attitude. I never have thank God but I've known a few of these characters in real life. Less attractive guys go online to meet fat girls that are below their standards because its what they heard they can get if they are not paying for company. They hear that fat girls are easy and can be good at sex. But some of them hate fat girls because it reminds them that they cannot do better. They will be mean and act superior and can't hide their resentment for long. This kind of guy is very different than hot guys just being lazy or decent looking guys looking to feel better about themselves from the fawning of some woman. These man can always do better and so they are not as invested in establishing that they are somehow better than you. They relax and feel they can be themselves like they wouldn't with someone who is super hot. You would be amazed by how emotional some men are over say maybe a breakup and are grateful for companionship from someone nice and good at conversation.

Anyway the assholes are the reason I run a series of shit tests to suss out those scary ones. Doesn't take long, I have become very good at spotting them and will cut the cord quickly.

The general rule is they have to take me out, go at my pace, and let me see if I feel any chemistry. They can't be pigs. They can't send me pics of their cocks. They have to behave. In any given moment without having to pelt a man with questions I am assessing if he's a good bet for me. If they can do this (which usually means don't talk me out of sex because by the time I agree to meet you in person and put in that effort to look as good as possible, I already know I want to fuck you and its up to you to not ruin it) they can be animals in the bedroom. The sex is usually extra hot because I am turned on by how I pulled this level of man and am doing a great job of pleasuring him. When I'm turned on, it shows in how I act during sex which will escalate and thrill him. I guess I know my strengths.

The men who tend to abide by these rules are generally men who are better looking than me from head to toe. I care about face a million times more than I care about body but as it worked out, I've never had sex with a fat guy. Its the men who aren't that cute that will be difficult behavior wise even though they are the ones who need the sex the most. Some will try to be rude to get an upper hand, some will say mean things or try to put in as little as possible like not even pay for a drink and have you come straight to their homes. At that point, I just tell them I'm no longer interested. Its always better to be safe an sorry.

The amount of shit men will do for sex is astounding. I know whats real and whats not and this is just a bandaid. I justify doing this with some of my realities. They wouldn't even look at me if this wasn't about gaining something from me - sex. And when I get old, I will be invisible anyway. I'm not one of the women any of you even think about when you are sad you don't have a hbb. When guys rage about all the injustices done, I'm not one of the girls who ever had the opportunity to be a dick but am lumped into these conversations by virtue of being female. A girl like me is hidden in plain sight until I feel like being noticed and do the cliche things to get attention so rightly or wrongly I am participating in this bullshit system we are all born in and benefitting. Opting out just means you feel like you don't count and should just drop dead. Its fucked up but thats life.

excellent red pill post

halsey wrote:Not being ruled by the sex itself like men are allows me the room to be picky and stringent with certain standards which brings me to my next point.


sellers market theory


halsey wrote: Less attractive guys go online to meet fat girls that are below their standards because its what they heard they can get if they are not paying for company. They hear that fat girls are easy and can be good at sex. But some of them hate fat girls because it reminds them that they cannot do better. They will be mean and act superior and can't hide their resentment for long. This kind of guy is very different than hot guys just being lazy or decent looking guys looking to feel better about themselves from the fawning of some woman. These man can always do better and so they are not as invested in establishing that they are somehow better than you.


halo/failo effect.

its not the good looking guys used to getting anything they want that are perceived to be assholes... its the beta incels because they are assumed to be bitter, resentful etc. you cant win. the good looking guy can be a psychopath and he will be considered to be "edgy" "complicated"


halsey wrote:
The men who tend to abide by these rules are generally men who are better looking than me from head to toe. I care about face a million times more than I care about body but as it worked out, I've never had sex with a fat guy. Its the men who aren't that cute that will be difficult behavior wise even though they are the ones who need the sex the most. Some will try to be rude to get an upper hand, some will say mean things or try to put in as little as possible like not even pay for a drink and have you come straight to their homes. At that point, I just tell them I'm no longer interested. Its always better to be safe an sorry.


1. face > body theory

2. hypergamy theory

3. most likely overweight girl only gets fit guy

4. again halo/failo effect.. good looking sociopaths who take what they want are actually the "nice guys" due to halo effect and possibly she is very compliant with them. less attractive guys get attitude and shit tests . self fulfilling prophecy
halsey wrote:The amount of shit men will do for sex is astounding. I know whats real and whats not and this is just a bandaid. I justify doing this with some of my realities. They wouldn't even look at me if this wasn't about gaining something from me - sex. And when I get old, I will be invisible anyway.

yes everyone uses everyone. and we will also get old. you will become a "milf" to someone and we still stay incel

halsey wrote:Opting out just means you feel like you don't count and should just drop dead. Its fucked up but thats life.


???
Image

its not the good looking guys used to getting anything they want that are perceived to be assholes... its the beta incels because they are assumed to be bitter, resentful etc. you cant win. the good looking guy can be a psychopath and he will be considered to be "edgy" "complicated"


You're right although to be fair, I've learned to watch my step pretty early. Some goodlooking men can be psychopaths and I know this. So they get shit tests too. Contrary to what you think, if a man is just too goodlooking or if he just has that douchey demeanor (some men just have this way about them. They look cleancut and well adjusted but something in their stance or facial expression gives them away as a total dick. I have never been wrong when I spotted it), he will get just as many shit tests but thats because I am aware of the mismatch. I benefit from this but I have never been entitled. I assume something is wrong with this guy and need to make sure that whatever it is, it isn't because he's a murderous nut or something along those lines. I don't think that many girls overanalyze to this degree but I always have and like to think its kept me out of trouble. After all going online for sex is high risk behavior imo.


4. again halo/failo effect.. good looking sociopaths who take what they want are actually the "nice guys" due to halo effect and possibly she is very compliant with them. less attractive guys get attitude and shit tests . self fulfilling prophecy


Again, you are right to an extent. I don't know how other girls operate but I never go into these situations with attitudes. All shit tests are masked as typical female behavior. It is designed to see how a man will react, what his natural tendencies will be so I can make an educated guess. Saves time and effort.

Lets say for instance I am guaging how desperate a guy is for the sex portion of the evening. Its not because I don't want to fuck but its because 1. Overly desperate guys are usually turn off (I can think of an exception to this) and 2. Overly desperate guys might escalate into hurtful or dangerous behavior if they don't get their way. Drama. No way. Super easy tell for most guys.

The issue is the good looking guy might react to the same shit test calmly because his past experience tells him if he calms down, he will get the sex. The not so good looking guy may be frustrated because of past failures and doesn't hide his contempt all to well. Even if its just a flash across his face, that would be a red flag for me who could literally just call a trusty old friend and save my night. I don't risk it or I may lose attraction because of it. As men you don't realize how off putting and scary bad behavior can be. If I'm in this situation because I want to feel better about myself, I am not going to put myself in the position for a frustrated guy who I'm not even that attracted to put me down. That would be a double blow to the ego which is fragile and for me needs to be protected at all costs. I guess thats what that guy is trying to do but hey. Our needs and our objectives are different. By virtue of showing up and jumping through all the hoops, he already gave me what I was looking for. Attention and validation. The good sex is a thank you for that but he didn't get it yet so I have the upper hand here.

My friends and I- we have all agreed that all things being equal, we rather the disappointing bullshit come from a good looking guy than one we don't find attractive. Thats insult to injury.



logically, LOGICALLY, a good looking guy who no one ever says NO to, is more likely to push the issue than an uglier beta who is used to being sexually invisible. The handsome guy just doesn't give up cause there's a good chance the girl is just playing hard to get and likes him anyway (like in your case) and he'll eventually get the fuck if he is persistent. The difference is of course that you are NOT testing the good looking guy nearly as hard, ironically (or not).

Ceran wrote:logically, LOGICALLY, a good looking guy who no one ever says NO to, is more likely to push the issue than an uglier beta who is used to being sexually invisible. The handsome guy just doesn't give up cause there's a good chance the girl is just playing hard to get and likes him anyway (like in your case) and he'll eventually get the fuck if he is persistent. The difference is of course that you are NOT testing the good looking guy nearly as hard, ironically (or not).


You guys just don't want to admit that it's your behavior and not your faces that are cocklblocking you. Two female opinions and you still don't believe it. You're not a 10/10 but neither are most guys who get laid. You're just all angry and bitter. Like the stereotypical black women you hate so much, ironically enough, lol.

Ceran wrote:logically, LOGICALLY, a good looking guy who no one ever says NO to, is more likely to push the issue than an uglier beta who is used to being sexually invisible. The handsome guy just doesn't give up cause there's a good chance the girl is just playing hard to get and likes him anyway (like in your case) and he'll eventually get the fuck if he is persistent. The difference is of course that you are NOT testing the good looking guy nearly as hard, ironically (or not).


Yes logically, he should more likely push the issue. I go into these things with practically a script now because I know what works for me but things escalate depending on the responses I get. So what you might consider as me testing someone harder is probably me making sure a red flag is a real problem. I will never say you're wrong about how good looking people are treated better by even someone like me who is fully aware of this. But I will say goodlooking guys fuck things up too and I've been smart enough to gtfo just like I would with a not so goodlooking guy.

Also, rightly or wrongly at least with me, the guy who isn't pushing the issue is much more likely to get sex than the one who is. At least for me. Part of the alchemy that gets me hot is being with a guy who doesn't HAVE to be there but is choosing me.

The pushy guy = the desperate guy. Why is he so desperate? Other women aren't fucking him. Why aren't they? If they aren't why should I? Something must be wrong with him.

I'm breaking down a very quick thought process but thats the truth of it.



MagicalBunny wrote:
Ceran wrote:logically, LOGICALLY, a good looking guy who no one ever says NO to, is more likely to push the issue than an uglier beta who is used to being sexually invisible. The handsome guy just doesn't give up cause there's a good chance the girl is just playing hard to get and likes him anyway (like in your case) and he'll eventually get the fuck if he is persistent. The difference is of course that you are NOT testing the good looking guy nearly as hard, ironically (or not).


You guys just don't want to admit that it's your behavior and not your faces that are cocklblocking you. Two female opinions and you still don't believe it. You're not a 10/10 but neither are most guys who get laid. You're just all angry and bitter. Like the stereotypical black women you hate so much, ironically enough, lol.


yeah just like its your behavior and not your face thats preventing you from getting your dream guy to commit

work on your personality

halsey wrote:
Ceran wrote:logically, LOGICALLY, a good looking guy who no one ever says NO to, is more likely to push the issue than an uglier beta who is used to being sexually invisible. The handsome guy just doesn't give up cause there's a good chance the girl is just playing hard to get and likes him anyway (like in your case) and he'll eventually get the fuck if he is persistent. The difference is of course that you are NOT testing the good looking guy nearly as hard, ironically (or not).


Yes logically, he should more likely push the issue. I go into these things with practically a script now because I know what works for me but things escalate depending on the responses I get. So what you might consider as me testing someone harder is probably me making sure a red flag is a real problem. I will never say you're wrong about how good looking people are treated better by even someone like me who is fully aware of this. But I will say goodlooking guys fuck things up too and I've been smart enough to gtfo just like I would with a not so goodlooking guy.

Also, rightly or wrongly at least with me, the guy who isn't pushing the issue is much more likely to get sex than the one who is. At least for me. Part of the alchemy that gets me hot is being with a guy who doesn't HAVE to be there but is choosing me.

The pushy guy = the desperate guy. Why is he so desperate? Other women aren't fucking him. Why aren't they? If they aren't why should I? Something must be wrong with him.

I'm breaking down a very quick thought process but thats the truth of it.


red pill on how girls would rather join a harem than date a guy on a dry spell

Ceran wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:
You guys just don't want to admit that it's your behavior and not your faces that are cocklblocking you. Two female opinions and you still don't believe it. You're not a 10/10 but neither are most guys who get laid. You're just all angry and bitter. Like the stereotypical black women you hate so much, ironically enough, lol.


yeah just like its your behavior and not your face thats preventing you from getting your dream guy to commit

work on your personality


Well my face, from most guys IRL, isn't bad. It's my personality (I am a bit awkard socially), and my weight. I am fat. No one wants a fat chick, right? I haven't even found my dream guy, and he will likely be someone who isn't super hypergamous anyways, since I'm not either. We'll like each other's personalities, it won't be me trying to tie him down and force him to be stuck with me. A significant other should be liek a best friend, that you also have sex with.

halsey wrote:lol @ceran. I know. Its fucked up.

Image

proof you're a girl?

halsey wrote:lol @ceran. I know. Its fucked up.


And I disagree on certain points. I see how if you think something's wrong with a guy that you wouldn't want to have sex with him, and how being agressive or too desperate can be a turn off. I guess because I see things from the perspective of dating, not of sex, but I assume that the guys whose personalities I'm attracted to are not attractive to other girls unless I'm shown otherwise. I generally like to think that if a guy really really likes me, yeah, he won't push for sex, because he likes being around me, not because of an ulterior motive. Maybe if it was all just sex I'd agree, but from the times I have had sex, I honestly would rather be alone and masturbate than have sex with strangers and have tog o through tests and stuff. I look at guys I like to hang out with as potential relationships, even if I am just friends with them.

MagicalBunny wrote:
Ceran wrote:
yeah just like its your behavior and not your face thats preventing you from getting your dream guy to commit

work on your personality


Well my face, from most guys IRL, isn't bad. It's my personality (I am a bit awkard socially), and my weight. I am fat. No one wants a fat chick, right? I haven't even found my dream guy, and he will likely be someone who isn't super hypergamous anyways, since I'm not either. We'll like each other's personalities, it won't be me trying to tie him down and force him to be stuck with me. A significant other should be liek a best friend, that you also have sex with.


rofl. so guys compliment you? im a weak average and never once did a female compliment me on my appearance , usually the opposite

and lol @ being "a bit awkward" stopping any guy

its like the biggest troll.. tell a struggling incel its his "personality" to troll him that he's just doing it completely wrong cause he's stupid, meanwhile the girl blames her own issues on some presumably fixable traits like needing to "put herself out there more" and "get more confient" rofl

Ceran wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:
You guys just don't want to admit that it's your behavior and not your faces that are cocklblocking you. Two female opinions and you still don't believe it. You're not a 10/10 but neither are most guys who get laid. You're just all angry and bitter. Like the stereotypical black women you hate so much, ironically enough, lol.


yeah just like its your behavior and not your face thats preventing you from getting your dream guy to commit

work on your personality

Hahahaha :D
Image

Ceran wrote:
halsey wrote:lol @ceran. I know. Its fucked up.

Image

proof you're a girl?



eh. I'm not going to give any because the internet is forever so you're going to have to take my word for it
but I am one and I think if I stick around long enough you'll be able to tell.
Besides, I don't know what a guy would get out of making this- something you all already know- up.

MagicalBunny wrote:
halsey wrote:lol @ceran. I know. Its fucked up.


And I disagree on certain points. I see how if you think something's wrong with a guy that you wouldn't want to have sex with him, and how being agressive or too desperate can be a turn off. I guess because I see things from the perspective of dating, not of sex, but I assume that the guys whose personalities I'm attracted to are not attractive to other girls unless I'm shown otherwise. I generally like to think that if a guy really really likes me, yeah, he won't push for sex, because he likes being around me, not because of an ulterior motive. Maybe if it was all just sex I'd agree, but from the times I have had sex, I honestly would rather be alone and masturbate than have sex with strangers and have tog o through tests and stuff. I look at guys I like to hang out with as potential relationships, even if I am just friends with them.


lol

personal experience? didnt want to offend Chad by asking him to use a condom

halsey wrote:
Ceran wrote:Image

proof you're a girl?



eh. I'm not going to give any because the internet is forever so you're going to have to take my word for it
but I am one and I think if I stick around long enough you'll be able to tell.
Besides, I don't know what a guy would get out of making this- something you all already know- up.

lower half of your face with a paper with "SH" on it. impossible to identify you even with future facial recognition technology, and enough proof you're a girl. and its not like you've posted anything extreme here unlike some people

Ceran wrote:
MagicalBunny wrote:
Well my face, from most guys IRL, isn't bad. It's my personality (I am a bit awkard socially), and my weight. I am fat. No one wants a fat chick, right? I haven't even found my dream guy, and he will likely be someone who isn't super hypergamous anyways, since I'm not either. We'll like each other's personalities, it won't be me trying to tie him down and force him to be stuck with me. A significant other should be liek a best friend, that you also have sex with.


rofl. so guys compliment you? im a weak average and never once did a female compliment me on my appearance , usually the opposite

and lol @ being "a bit awkward" stopping any guy

its like the biggest troll.. tell a struggling incel its his "personality" to troll him that he's just doing it completely wrong cause he's stupid, meanwhile the girl blames her own issues on some presumably fixable traits like needing to "put herself out there more" and "get more confient" rofl

Hahahah it is insane when you realize these girls are totally unaware od anything
Just reading her bullshit made me cringe in real life


She thinks that someone cares about us and we get complimented by girls,but somehow our personality is stoping us from acting
And that is coming from this girl
Image


Could you even imagine her male counterform,what different song she would sing
And she even got a suger daddy to pay to fuck that lel
Last edited by FuckThis on Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MagicalBunny wrote:
halsey wrote:lol @ceran. I know. Its fucked up.


And I disagree on certain points. I see how if you think something's wrong with a guy that you wouldn't want to have sex with him, and how being agressive or too desperate can be a turn off. I guess because I see things from the perspective of dating, not of sex, but I assume that the guys whose personalities I'm attracted to are not attractive to other girls unless I'm shown otherwise. I generally like to think that if a guy really really likes me, yeah, he won't push for sex, because he likes being around me, not because of an ulterior motive. Maybe if it was all just sex I'd agree, but from the times I have had sex, I honestly would rather be alone and masturbate than have sex with strangers and have tog o through tests and stuff. I look at guys I like to hang out with as potential relationships, even if I am just friends with them.


I guess we do disagree on certain points.

1. Hot sex with a man who can't get enough of you is a special kind of high. Solo time is great but its not and never will be the same.
2. Sex and dating are two different things. This is about sex.
3. I put all men through shit tests whether it be for sex or dating. They are just different tests. And you know who taught me to do this and drilled it into my head. A hot guy who was by all objective measures out of my league and was trying to get some. But we became incredible friends and would talk to death about human nature and stuff. He told me to stop being so trusting and forthright with men and explained why this was necessary. I had no idea how guys really were then and it turned out he was right.

Ceran wrote:
halsey wrote:

eh. I'm not going to give any because the internet is forever so you're going to have to take my word for it
but I am one and I think if I stick around long enough you'll be able to tell.
Besides, I don't know what a guy would get out of making this- something you all already know- up.

lower half of your face with a paper with "SH" on it. impossible to identify you even with future facial recognition technology, and enough proof you're a girl. and its not like you've posted anything extreme here unlike some people


I know I haven't but I most likely will be.
I used to read the Misc a long while back and know a few miscers irl. Apparently "gymcels" come on here too?
Some of the things I will say will potentially make me easy to ID and even if it didn't, I want the total freedom that comes with anonymity. I don't even participate in social media because I am always being careful with what image I put out there and can't take the stress.

If you ever think I'm a guy masquerading as a girl, you can feel free to flame or ignore me. I just thought I found so much value in reading what some guys really think and wanted to return the favor even if its in a negligible way. That and so far this has been cathartic

incel scum wrote:50/50 this is an alienfranco troll

Come on, only females are able to write such nonsense.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

ihateallwomen wrote:
incel scum wrote:50/50 this is an alienfranco troll

Come on, only females are able to write such nonsense.


lol I just knew someone who say this. I was waiting for it.

You're not wrong.

incel scum wrote:how much do you weigh?



Enough for it to be a problem.

incel scum wrote:Why don't you tell us fatty?


because, no 8-)

LOL at this thread. Just more confirmation that women use the beta men they don't like for free dinner dates and attention and then fuck the guys they're actually attracted to for sexual fulfillment. Sex is a mutually beneficial act. Never believe that the girl is doing you a favor by having sex with you because she isn't. She's just using you.

GENETIC SHIT wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:What's the point of even fucking living? This woman is supposed to be low SMV and even she can get the dick on demand. When girls can fuck a hot stud off of Tinder why the fuck do you even exist? Living as a sub 8 is a lie. I can't wait for all this shit to blow up and society to collapse.

Being born a sub 8 male is a scam. Its shocking how insignificant our lives are worth compared to even the ugliest of women. Ive got to the point of how unfair life is that ive just accepted it. Im done trying to fight against it. I just want to give up and stop fighting. i just want peace of mind from thinking about it. There truly is no point of being a sub 8 male other than to cater and serve women and 8+ male so they can live life on godmode. We are suffering for something we had no choice in. Its so fucking unfair but there is one fair thing. All this shit will end once we die. Thank fucking god it will end.



Mah fucking nigga 8-)
Image

halsey wrote:
Ceran wrote:Image

proof you're a girl?



eh. I'm not going to give any because the internet is forever so you're going to have to take my word for it
but I am one and I think if I stick around long enough you'll be able to tell.
Besides, I don't know what a guy would get out of making this- something you all already know- up.


If you're afraid of putting your face online, then post a pic of your cunny next to a sign saying "sluthate".
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mewtant and 94 guests