It Doesn't Matter Because he Just Wanted to Fuck Her

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Bear in mind this woman is a total idiot.

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/132 ... r-was-just

Katie Price has opened up about her decision to forgive her husband for cheating saying that their relationship is stronger than ever.

Speaking on Loose Women, Katie dismissed Kieran Hayler’s unfaithfulness as just ‘something that he had to get out of his system’.

“As you all know, I caught Kieran - but he never actually wanted to be with that person. It was purely a physical thing. He had the chance to be with her if he wanted to but he didn’t.

“I think that was just something he needed to get off his chest,” Katie explained.
Okay, so he's fucked around behind her back, but that's fine because it was just a "physical thing". That seems pretty daft in itself, but...

To remind you, the glamour model caught her husband with her married best friend Jane Pountney while they were holidaying together in Cape Verde.

And while that surely would have had had most women running for the hills Katie decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and luckily hasn’t had a single second thought.
You couldn't make it up, honestly.

If I went on a date with Jane Poutney, whoever she is (no chance of her sleeping with me out of the blue, obviously) we'd probably go on one date then I'd get the usual text "you're a really great guy, but there was just no spark there for me..." Never mind, Jane, you can always fuck your friend's husband while you're also married to someone else...

bluepilled neurotypicals in a nutshell.

"yes i did fuck her, but i make love to you"-cheating scumbag

Women are more likely to forgive cheating because they know that only alpha males who are desired by other women have the ability to cheat in the first place. Women love cheaters. They have infinitely more respect for a man who cheats on them than they have for some incel who will do anything for her. Fuck women, fuck humans.

Yeah, exactly, Chad could go & cheat on her with 10 other bitches & she'd still be thinkin...

"It's alright, that just means every woman wants him & that's hot!"

Just another thing that goes to show women are truly incapable of logical thought or reason by in large.
I gymcel HARD! GAINZ BABY GAINZ!

PuaKiller wrote:Women are more likely to forgive cheating because they know that only alpha males who are desired by other women have the ability to cheat in the first place. Women love cheaters. They have infinitely more respect for a man who cheats on them than they have for some incel who will do anything for her. Fuck women, fuck humans.

men are just as likely to forgive cheating because they have no options

Trailjunkie14 wrote:Yeah, exactly, Chad could go & cheat on her with 10 other bitches & she'd still be thinkin...

"It's alright, that just means every woman wants him & that's hot!"

Just another thing that goes to show women are truly incapable of logical thought or reason by in large.

Eh, it's not that illogical from an evolutionary perspective, and that's the only perspective that matters in dating/relationships/sex.

PuaKiller wrote:Women are more likely to forgive cheating because they know that only alpha males who are desired by other women have the ability to cheat in the first place. Women love cheaters. They have infinitely more respect for a man who cheats on them than they have for some incel who will do anything for her. Fuck women, fuck humans.

Price is a low quality trashy slut. Shes primitive as fuck. Cheating on a girl like that is a huge DHV to her in PUA terms. Its probably the best thing a guy could do to her to keep her atttacted. She will get even more attracted.

Higher quality girls who are truly looking for loving relationships would be less tolerant.

Chads can probably generally always get away with it if they play it right though. We know its a different set of rules for top tier looking guys.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice