Scientific theory for reincarnation

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Assuming that the universe will exist forever, then that means that when you die, the atoms that make up your body (and therefore your consciousness) will have an infinite opportunity to reform themselves again back into the consciousness that you once occupied.

I'm mostly an atheist, but this is the one thought of mine that gives me a small shimmer of hope. As long as our subhumanity is caused by an inferior arrangement of our atoms, rather than an inferiority of our atoms themselves, then this means that we could all potentially be re-reborn as Chads sometime in the future, even if it's quadrillions of millennia from now.

deep

incels got time to think up some good deep shit once in a while I guess

you will have no consciousness or memory of the past life, so what's the point. this is terrible coping.

by this logic, there's no distinction between you and someone else, who may be a chad. so you're living vicariously through him anyway.

Infinite number of opportunities for something to happen does not necessarily mean it will happen.

Let's say every day you get a lottery ticket. The first day's ticket, you have a 1 in 1,000 chance of winning, second day's ticket you have a 1 in 1,000,000 chance of winning, third day's ticket you have a 1 in 1,000,000,000 chance of winning, and so on... If you work out the math, you'll find that you're never probably never going to win this lottery, even after infinity years.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

OmegaKV wrote:Infinite number of opportunities for something to happen does not necessarily mean it will happen.

Let's say every day you get a lottery ticket. The first day's ticket, you have a 1 in 1,000 chance of winning, second day's ticket you have a 1 in 1,000,000 chance of winning, third day's ticket you have a 1 in 1,000,000,000 chance of winning, and so on... If you work out the math, you'll find that you're never probably never going to win this lottery, even after infinity years.

Another way you can look at it as simple counting. 1, 2, 3, 4, ..., infinity

it goes on for infinity but there is never repetition.

I do think it is possible to be born again though, but who knows how probable, it's probably either almost certain to happen or almost certain not to happen. If it is possible it will be like going immediately from death to life again from your own subjective perception. But we still have not much understanding of exactly what causes consciousness, for example an identical copy of my brain that exists simultaneously with the copy of my brain that I know as me is seemingly not going to have my identical stream of consciousness going through it.

its something i've thought about as well, although you are wrong in saying the universe will exist forever, it will die via heat death or something similar. if it WERE eternal we'd be quite lucky in living in such an early stage of it where the galaxies haven't expanded apart too much and we can still see them. the age of the stars where life can exist is quite a small window. everything in the universe will eventually die out and there will be no more room for life.

instead, eternal inflation ensures we will pop up again given enough time, as the multiverse is constantly producing universes and one is bound to have the same or similar enough properties as ours at some point.. we will be born again, physically reincarnated cell for cell, just to go through this whole miserable life of suffering all over again having no knowledge of our previous existences.
its quite a hellish prospect really.
of course we as beings could theoretically arise in another planet and environment entirely as well though and things could be different for us.

another thing is the universe may be constantly expanding and contracting, creating an infinite cycle of big bangs.

i'm sure eternal recurrence is a thing.. its almost too obvious. everything repeats itself.. time is never ending. if something can come from nothing, (our universe), there is nothing stopping other universes from doing the same.
nothing is not an exhaustible resource. it is an infinite energy source.

chimai wrote:you will have no consciousness or memory of the past life, so what's the point. this is terrible coping.

by this logic, there's no distinction between you and someone else, who may be a chad. so you're living vicariously through him anyway.

Wow, that would be the ultimate coping mechanism known to Sluthate :lol:

Assburgercel wrote:its something i've thought about as well, although you are wrong in saying the universe will exist forever, it will die via heat death or something similar. if it WERE eternal we'd be quite lucky in living in such an early stage of it where the galaxies haven't expanded apart too much and we can still see them. the age of the stars where life can exist is quite a small window. everything in the universe will eventually die out and there will be no more room for life.

instead, eternal inflation ensures we will pop up again given enough time, as the multiverse is constantly producing universes and one is bound to have the same or similar enough properties as ours at some point.. we will be born again, physically reincarnated cell for cell, just to go through this whole miserable life of suffering all over again having no knowledge of our previous existences.
its quite a hellish prospect really.
of course we as beings could theoretically arise in another planet and environment entirely as well though and things could be different for us.

another thing is the universe may be constantly expanding and contracting, creating an infinite cycle of big bangs.

i'm sure eternal recurrence is a thing.. its almost too obvious. everything repeats itself.. time is never ending. if something can come from nothing, (our universe), there is nothing stopping other universes from doing the same.
nothing is not an exhaustible resource. it is an infinite energy source.

Don't you even eternal inflation bro?

edit: Oh apparently you do, I just read past your first paragraph lol.

While the love od my love is being with another men.
I am reading strong coping by a bunch of incel scum,one of them with a autism,and rest probably retarded

FuckThis wrote:While the love od my love is being with another men.
I am reading strong coping by a bunch of incel scum,one of them with a autism,and rest probably retarded

your league

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice