The pain of being prejected.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

You incels know that situations when you are walking on the sidewalk and a female is coming from the opposite direction and crosses the street when she notices you. Or you are waiting for the bus and females keep distance. Or you are in public transport and no female wants to take the seat next to you.. The list goes on.
I experienced it so many times but the pain of being rejected without even approaching never goes away. Is it even possible to not give a shit as a male?
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.



ihateallwomen wrote:You incels know that situations when you are walking on the sidewalk and a female is coming from the opposite direction and crosses the street when she notices you. Or you are waiting for the bus and females keep distance. Or you are in public transport and no female wants to take the seat next to you.. The list goes on.
I experienced it so many times but the pain of being rejected without even approaching never goes away. Is it even possible to not give a shit as a male?

Yes, go to work in the oil fields in Alaska or in the forests in Canada or on a crab fishing boat

pay is good and high chance you won't get prejected by females there as you hopefully won't see any

it happens all the time to the 90% of the male population
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard



ThereIsNoGame wrote:Women don't even notice I exist.

There seems to be 2 kind of females. The ones that notice you and keep distance and the ones who pretend you dont exist. The second type might even look in your direction but you`re invisible to them and they look straight trough you.



I wouldnt really take THAT so seriously I mean how do you know you got "prejected"? Girls are not sooo incredibly picky 247 when it comes to normal boring day to day matters that are not even important

as long as the context is not "mating" it doesnt necessarily means "rejection", it depends on the cutlure you live in and how the person is psychologically...most don't wanna sit next to a stranger, because they just dont want to, its uncomfortable to them etc. depending on the culture or the individual's psychology

As long as you are not actively approaching them - meaning letting them know that you are romantically/sexually interested in them, i wouldnt really consider anything else a "cruel and conscious rejection" or aversion towards you

MorphIncel wrote:I wouldnt really take THAT so seriously I mean how do you know you got "prejected"? Girls are not sooo incredibly picky 247 when it comes to normal boring day to day matters that are not even important

as long as the context is not "mating" it doesnt necessarily means "rejection", it depends on the cutlure you live in and how the person is psychologically...most don't wanna sit next to a stranger, because they just dont want to, its uncomfortable to them etc. depending on the culture or the individual's psychology

As long as you are not actively approaching them - meaning letting them know that you are romantically/sexually interested in them, i wouldnt really consider anything else a "cruel and conscious rejection" or aversion towards you



see, i could totally get what you're saying if the guy in OP looked like Sean O'Pry or David Gandy, but 100% chance the guy in OP is just a normal guy, which means when girls display this kind of behavior, it usually means they aren't interested, because if he *did* look like Gandy or O'Pry, then most females wouldn't "preject" like that and any who do you could chalk up to being an outlier.

it's not a problem if it's something men do as well. do men preject? yes. so why is it a problem when women do it? the answer is, it isn't. get over it, son.

mvp wrote:well, thats their loss. remember, you are the prize.

:lol:
Image

ihateallwomen wrote:You incels know that situations when you are walking on the sidewalk and a female is coming from the opposite direction and crosses the street when she notices you. Or you are waiting for the bus and females keep distance. Or you are in public transport and no female wants to take the seat next to you.. The list goes on.
I experienced it so many times but the pain of being rejected without even approaching never goes away. Is it even possible to not give a shit as a male?
I've never had any of these issues. I haven't even had massive problems getting dates. My difficulty is always turning dates into attraction / sex. Other guys seem to find that really easy. I don't.

chimai wrote:it's not a problem if it's something men do as well. do men preject? yes. so why is it a problem when women do it? the answer is, it isn't. get over it, son.

Men dont do it. Never saw a male crossing the street because he saw an ugly female coming from the opposite direction or not wanting to sit next to a female just because she isn`t attractive.
Males dont treat unattractive females like shit, quite the contrary.

Ceran wrote:
mvp wrote:well, thats their loss. remember, you are the prize.

:lol:

Hahaha
Image

ihateallwomen wrote:
chimai wrote:it's not a problem if it's something men do as well. do men preject? yes. so why is it a problem when women do it? the answer is, it isn't. get over it, son.

Men dont do it. Never saw a male crossing the street because he saw an ugly female coming from the opposite direction or not wanting to sit next to a female just because she isn`t attractive.
Males dont treat unattractive females like shit, quite the contrary.



Yeah because non male model men don't have options you fucking potato.We will procreate with whatever will spread its legs for us.
pua master, hb10 slayer, 6 inch flaccid, 100% alpha bull, beta providers worst nightmare

iloveslootsonsloots wrote:Yeah because non male model men don't have options you fucking potato.We will procreate with whatever will spread its legs for us.

That was not the point. Just because men don`t treat ugly females like shit doesn`t mean they want to fuck them. I never treated an ugly female bad because I wasn`t interested in her sexually.

ihateallwomen wrote:
iloveslootsonsloots wrote:Yeah because non male model men don't have options you fucking potato.We will procreate with whatever will spread its legs for us.

That was not the point. Just because men don`t treat ugly females like shit doesn`t mean they want to fuck them. I never treated an ugly female bad because I wasn`t interested in her sexually.



Right. Because your subconscious knows you're an incel who needs to get laid so it protects you from losing potential mates no matter how deformed they appear

iloveslootsonsloots wrote:Right. Because your subconscious knows you're an incel who needs to get laid so it protects you from losing potential mates no matter how deformed they appear

No, I´m just educated. I also dont treat males like shit. Does that mean that I´m gay?

ihateallwomen wrote:
iloveslootsonsloots wrote:Right. Because your subconscious knows you're an incel who needs to get laid so it protects you from losing potential mates no matter how deformed they appear

No, I´m just educated. I also dont treat males like shit. Does that mean that I´m gay?


Probably. Take the Kinsey Scale test.

too_many_secrets wrote:
ihateallwomen wrote:You incels know that situations when you are walking on the sidewalk and a female is coming from the opposite direction and crosses the street when she notices you. Or you are waiting for the bus and females keep distance. Or you are in public transport and no female wants to take the seat next to you.. The list goes on.
I experienced it so many times but the pain of being rejected without even approaching never goes away. Is it even possible to not give a shit as a male?
I've never had any of these issues. I haven't even had massive problems getting dates. My difficulty is always turning dates into attraction / sex. Other guys seem to find that really easy. I don't.


I used to have that after one particularly weird rejection - I used to think I could just talk to the bitches and they'd want to fuck - sadly YOU MUST MAKE A SEXUAL move even if its just kissing them on the lips - you NEED to test to see if THEY are attracted and not dicking you around - the worst you'll get is a face turn and some LJBF BS - of course do NOT assume they are DTF as women KNOW they can lure men in with kisses etc and then still not want sex

backagain wrote:I used to have that after one particularly weird rejection - I used to think I could just talk to the bitches and they'd want to fuck - sadly YOU MUST MAKE A SEXUAL move even if its just kissing them on the lips - you NEED to test to see if THEY are attracted and not dicking you around - the worst you'll get is a face turn and some LJBF BS - of course do NOT assume they are DTF as women KNOW they can lure men in with kisses etc and then still not want sex
That's good advice, mate, but usually it's already completely obvious from their body language that they're not remotely interested. And I have made a move in the past, and they have turned their face, and I have got the "you're a really great guy, but..." routine. Nothing I do seems to make any difference. All I can say is that now it's much easier for me to get dates than it was, and I'm somewhat optimistic, and as other men get older and fatter maybe I've got more of a chance. But I've never been attractive to women, it has always been a struggle for me. That's life, no-one said life was going to be fair.

ihateallwomen wrote:You incels know that situations when you are walking on the sidewalk and a female is coming from the opposite direction and crosses the street when she notices you. Or you are waiting for the bus and females keep distance. Or you are in public transport and no female wants to take the seat next to you.. The list goes on.
I experienced it so many times but the pain of being rejected without even approaching never goes away. Is it even possible to not give a shit as a male?

+1
Apologies for replying to this thread so late, I missed it.

Yes, being an ugly hard core incel I can certainly relate to what you have posted, and in fact, most of my 200+ rejections (over my entire lifetime) don't even get to the stage for me to approach or even ask a woman out for her to say no, I already knew I had been rejected or pre-rejected, based purely on the hostile body language (aka instant fuck off signals).
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew

too_many_secrets wrote:
backagain wrote:I used to have that after one particularly weird rejection - I used to think I could just talk to the bitches and they'd want to fuck - sadly YOU MUST MAKE A SEXUAL move even if its just kissing them on the lips - you NEED to test to see if THEY are attracted and not dicking you around - the worst you'll get is a face turn and some LJBF BS - of course do NOT assume they are DTF as women KNOW they can lure men in with kisses etc and then still not want sex
That's good advice, mate, but usually it's already completely obvious from their body language that they're not remotely interested. And I have made a move in the past, and they have turned their face, and I have got the "you're a really great guy, but..." routine. Nothing I do seems to make any difference. All I can say is that now it's much easier for me to get dates than it was, and I'm somewhat optimistic, and as other men get older and fatter maybe I've got more of a chance. But I've never been attractive to women, it has always been a struggle for me. That's life, no-one said life was going to be fair.

+1
Image

ihateallwomen wrote:You incels know that situations when you are walking on the sidewalk and a female is coming from the opposite direction and crosses the street when she notices you. Or you are waiting for the bus and females keep distance. Or you are in public transport and no female wants to take the seat next to you.. The list goes on.
I experienced it so many times but the pain of being rejected without even approaching never goes away. Is it even possible to not give a shit as a male?


I never experienced what are you saying
surely you have a face or aspect which makes fear women (criminal aspect or guetto aspect)
on the other way if your skin is dark, some white women fear men with skin dark ,just for this

there are a million possibilities you just reduced it down to incelness because that's the only thing on your mind. see, mentally healthy people don't see a girl walking to the other side as "rejection", they won't even notice it.

chimai wrote:there are a million possibilities you just reduced it down to incelness because that's the only thing on your mind. see, mentally healthy people don't see a girl walking to the other side as "rejection", they won't even notice it.


Cope harder

If you were Justin Bieber do you think she would walk to other side?
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], Vodi and 98 guests