Hypergamy and Loyalty cannot coexist.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

We all know that women are hypergamous and hypergamy completely precludes any kind of loyalty.

I tend not to post shit from ROK, but this is a legit article:

http://www.returnofkings.com/65395/nort ... disloyalty

If I knew that my actions would somehow result in my father being beaten, tortured, and worked to death like a fucking rented mule; that he and my mother would be buried in a mass, unmarked grave on the side of a mountain along with all of the other “unpersons”; that their lives would be less valuable than that of a farm animal—then I would never be able live with myself.

And worse yet, they’re in that situation all because of you? Would a full stomach be worth it? Would you leave all of your loved ones behind to rot just to save your own fucking skin? Regardless of how close you are to your family, could you, as a man, live with yourself?

It would seem that women are be able to answer “yes” to those question with much more ease. Not through words, of course. Women say shit that sounds good all the time—they can talk a good game with the best of them. However, if it really came down to it and the chips were down; when words meant nothing and actions meant everything, would a woman really be there in the end?

Could you count on a woman to fall on her sword for honor, for family, and for love? Could you count on a woman to be there for you, and only you? I certainly wouldn’t bet my life on it. Hell, I can’t even find a woman who knows how to fucking cook, never mind all of that other shit like honor.

But the vast majority of these women are just quitters who are thinking of no one but themselves: everyone else be damned, “I gotta get mine,” and whoever is standing in my way is little more than collateral damage; merely a drop in the old bucket. This is the prevailing attitude, in a nutshell.

The tl;dr is that Korean women lack loyalty and virtue because they condemn their families to certain torture and death in NK due to their escape (NK punishes the family for breaking laws, not just the individual). Women also (according to this article) account for 70% of those who leave NK which lines up nicely with the ~70% figure for the percentage of women who initiate the divorce and breakup of their marriage.

The article makes the point that you absolutely cannot put your trust and faith in a woman ever.
Especially the Godless whores of the west.

Even some dumb fuckers on RSD get this (though they cope and blue pill around it):
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/214277

Yes, women will cheat. Women and men will only be as faithfull as their options. Just accept it as reality, it is what it is. Women have been cheating for thousands of years, it is just human nature. Learn to roll with the punches, instead of fighting against the current. As long as women see you as her best option, she will be faithfull. But, when she has better options, she will cheat, and she will blame you for her cheating.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! The classic madonna/whore complex. There are "good" women and there are "bad" women. What a bunch of disney fed bullshit.

There's a common phrase, never judge a woman by what she says, always judge a woman by what she does. I prefer not to judge women at all.

Read up on female sexuality, Sperm Wars by Robin Baker, etc. It's the biological imperitative for woman to find best genes for her offspring. But, at the same time, find the best provider for herself and the offstpring. Throw into the mix her emotional state and the need to have "fun".

Now, look at certain religions. like muslim religion, where adultery is punishable by torture and death. YET, these muslim women are hooking up and cheating left and right. The desire is that strong, so strong that it defies logic and personal safety, so women can indulge in their options.

Now, take a look at western countries, where cheating is just a social faux paux. If muslim women are cheating under the threat of death, how much do you think western women are cheating?

Hypergamy and Loyalty cannot coexist. Women are by nature hypergamous and cannot be loyal. Enjoy any sex or relationship while it lasts because once she meets a higher value man, forget about it you will be cheated on and strung along for validation.

Any article about North Korean is just US/Zionist propaganda. They know nothing about what goes on inside, they make up shit all the time.

and men cannot either.humans arent loyal to each other,theyre all mean spirited oppurtunists at heart.youre neediness and male mother need is the problemnot women''s nature.women are fine,nature made them a certain way its men who want them to change it or play good girl fo the last 10,000 yrs since agriculture .

you undertand nothing about the nature of the world,the resource finitenature ofthings makes it that way not some evil inbuilt mistake.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

willymonfret wrote:and men cannot either.humans arent loyal to each other,theyre all mean spirited oppurtunists at heart.youre neediness and male mother need is the problemnot women''s nature.women are fine,nature made them a certain way its men who want them to change it or play good girl fo the last 10,000 yrs since agriculture .

you undertand nothing about the nature of the world,the resource finitenature ofthings makes it that way not some evil inbuilt mistake.

I agree with this. Of course if you accept this reality then all of society is a lie. The idea of people forming a society and working together is bullshit if everyone is selfish. It's very strange. On one end people are completely selfish and self-interested, yet taking this to the extreme would lead people to wind up working against their own interests.

I think people are just evil pieces of shit in general. Other users have said this before and it's pretty much true.

Good article

Men are fucked. We were born to sacrifice and die

Also lol when he mentions how most of the male defectors suffer from depression.. I can imagine. Thinking about your family at home being imprisoned, and now thrown into a western society of haves and have nots , where he can look but not touch, lonely and isolated .. Meanwhile his female counterpart is living like a celebrity, huge social circle, Asian Cha-Du Ton-De-Kok to fuck, and not a care in the world about the people at home ..

PuaKiller wrote:
willymonfret wrote:and men cannot either.humans arent loyal to each other,theyre all mean spirited oppurtunists at heart.youre neediness and male mother need is the problemnot women''s nature.women are fine,nature made them a certain way its men who want them to change it or play good girl fo the last 10,000 yrs since agriculture .

I agree with this. Of course if you accept this reality then all of society is a lie. The idea of people forming a society and working together is bullshit if everyone is selfish. It's very strange. On one end people are completely selfish and self-interested, yet taking this to the extreme would lead people to wind up working against their own interests.

I think people are just evil pieces of shit in general. Other users have said this before and it's pretty much true.

the finite nature of things makes the world and life itself a zero sum game.sentient being are a pawn and the whole concept of breeding new life is senseless.

pass on your genes,so you can eat,shit,sleep and fuck..to pass on your genes...so they can do that too...and there is literally no endgame.its just breed to do the same thing over again.acquire resources so you can breed,just to have your desendants do it all over again.its a senseless game.

I caused quite a stir a while back when i was heavy into anti-natalism,im not gonan rewrite those essays but if youre interested then chk thisout http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showth ... t-to-breed its a pretty long thread but noone could refute any arguments against voluntary extinction.

its funny how people willingly spray nature when its harmfull like dieases and bacteria but refuse to do it when the very nature of life is harming those who engage in it lol

ch ot this reddit post I made on why beauty is evil and is used to lure and keep you in the mouse trap

https://www.reddit.com/r/antinatalism/c ... th_beauty/

youre a pretty intellectual dude soyou can grasp it

I like where you were going with that Reddit thread monfret. In the end it's all pointless and beauty is meant to deceive you. The most beautiful women are often the most narcissistic cunts.

It is certainly true that hypergamy exists. But the OP overlooks the fact that women ultimately want to have children and bring up children in a safe, stable and supportive environment. Despite the efforts of the elite to diminish families (which has been somewhat successful) 80% of women in the UK still have children.

Once women are in that environment then they have what they really want. That's not to say none of them will ever be unfaithful, but there is no genetic advantage to doing this. Men are far more likely to cheat than women in this situation because we're hardwired to spread our seed, and will continue to find young, fertile women attractive. You may note that by comparison women hardly ever find men that are significantly younger than them attractive. It's because, consciously and subconsciously, they want someone who is going to be a good provider.

As I've said previously in another thread, 60% of marriages last until one partner dies, and two-thirds last for at least 20 years, so the idea that it's inevitable that women will cheat is just not based in reality.

Of course, I will concede that my generation and the generation growing up now is extremely unhealthy and fucked up, and this certainly doesn't help matters.

^the husbands in these marriages are being cucked. The children belong to Chads, the betas only raise them. That's women's biological imperative. They DO NOT find betas attractive when they are ovulating. Alpha fucks, beta bucks

In France for example they have BANNED paternity tests as "disruptive to families". Institutionalized cuckoldry.

Eventually there will be laws where Chad will be able to come over to your house to fuck your wife at any time and you will have to help out by providing drinks and refreshments, helping to hold your wife's legs/ass open or even fluff Chad's cock if he's getting soft

Ceran wrote:^the husbands in these marriages are being cucked. The children belong to Chads, the betas only raise them. That's women's biological imperative. They DO NOT find betas attractive when they are ovulating. Alpha fucks, beta bucks

In France for example they have BANNED paternity tests as "disruptive to families". Institutionalized cuckoldry.

Eventually there will be laws where Chad will be able to come over to your house to fuck your wife at any time and you will have to help out by providing drinks and refreshments, helping to hold your wife's legs/ass open or even fluff Chad's cock if he's getting soft
Paternity testing isn't banned in France, it's regulated by the state (I don't agree with this BTW).

I think it's too simplistic to state that women are only attracted to 'alphas' and never attracted to 'betas', and for that matter to split the male gender into these two groups alone. I accept that men with particular masculine characteristics and high social status are very compelling for women, but lots of so-called 'betas' copulate as well, often with attractive women.

I'm sure it makes it easier to cope with your own failure with women to pretend that you were born a 'beta', and that means you were confined to the dustbin (garbage can if you prefer) from day one, but that's just not true. Life hasn't been very fair to me either, but I see so-called 'betas' with women every day. It's extremely difficult for me to believe that all of these men are being willingly cuckolded!

I was born a beta. I have a beta face and beta personality. Guys that do well with women have certain facial characteristics and height. You can bring up your exceptions, or the cucked handbags you see walking around with girls, but for all you know they're not even fucking

so contrary to what you may think, I have a decent amount of life experience and I can take one look at a guy and tell if he's slaying or if he's incel

It's too bad you couldn't spend one day as a good looking guy and experience the IOIs and life on easy mode.. The closest I've gotten is hanging out with good looking guys many times , partying with them etc. I get eye rolls and back turns, they get blown in the bathroom or in a public park . Stop hopecelling

Ceran wrote:It's too bad you couldn't spend one day as a good looking guy and experience the IOIs and life on easy mode.. The closest I've gotten is hanging out with good looking guys many times , partying with them etc. I get eye rolls and back turns, they get blown in the bathroom or in a public park . Stop hopecelling

Exactly. These guys have no idea how easy it is for good looking guys. Girls will actively approach and flirt with them while ignoring the shit out of you. They approach they're all flirtatious and open with them. You approach and you're given the stink eye and get charged with harassment. It's a fucking joke. Many guys still believe in the PUA shit that if they have hope everything will get better lmao.

PuaKiller wrote:
Ceran wrote:It's too bad you couldn't spend one day as a good looking guy and experience the IOIs and life on easy mode.. The closest I've gotten is hanging out with good looking guys many times , partying with them etc. I get eye rolls and back turns, they get blown in the bathroom or in a public park . Stop hopecelling

Exactly. These guys have no idea how easy it is for good looking guys. Girls will actively approach and flirt with them while ignoring the shit out of you. They approach they're all flirtatious and open with them. You approach and you're given the stink eye and get charged with harassment. It's a fucking joke. Many guys still believe in the PUA shit that if they have hope everything will get better lmao.

legit

Just wondering how many of you actually make personal sacrifices to help others.

imrlybord7 wrote:Just wondering how many of you actually make personal sacrifices to help others.

we have but we got fucked over and taken advantage of for making personal sacrifices to help others. Why should we make the same mistake?

GENETIC SHIT wrote:
imrlybord7 wrote:Just wondering how many of you actually make personal sacrifices to help others.

we have but we got fucked over and taken advantage of for making personal sacrifices to help others. Why should we make the same mistake?

cope

what did you do?

share a chicken nugget with someone?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice