GTFIH,depressin-How slayer friend gets treated at university

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I had an exam with him so we went to the university together.

It is very interesting to see how his psychology works and also how others react to him. Remember, he is not a superalpha looking testosterone guy, he is rather a twinkish guy.

The most interesting thing for me was to see how EASY AND CASUAL IT IS for him to sit next to someone and just chat 'em up like its NOTHING. NO anxiety whatsoever

So he went the stairs up to the room which was closed and in front of it there were a lot of people. I saw a few people checking him out already but nothing that special etc.

He just sat next to a cute blonde (still not in the exam room, waiting in front of it) while I was standing awkwardly a few meters away pretending to go through the exam material lol.

So this girl and another girl (didnt know each other) were both going through the material as well. He looks at them, looks away and then turns back to them saying "hey guys" in a loud and clear voice

So they both reacted to him - what he was intending to achieve.

He asked something like "You know what Ive heard about this exam?" and started telling them how stupid it is going to be, both of them giggled and put away their textbooks. When he stopped talking the cute blond next to him questioned him and kept the convo going.

The best thing of it: SHE THEN SAID "Haven't u been in course xy with me?" and he didnt even remember (havent talked to her then) and he was like "uh yeah maybe" and she "yeah I remember you". She was keeping the convo going until another girl came who he gamed previously a month ago or so and said "hey we have been waiting for you, come with us" and just took him out of the convo to her group of girls where he just sat and talked with the girls.

Now, it gets even funnier. He didnt even know the first blonde girls name, he stalked and looked her up on facebook, telling me that he is SURE she would definitely respond to him even tho his attempt may seem creepy "but that doesnt matter, wait and you will see"

And right he was once again, she texted and talked with him, seemed very investing and into him.

This is not the first time things like this happened to him. He just sits somewhere and just chats girls up casually wiht ANYTHING and they just get "into him" like that. He talks they repsond, find him funny, keep talking with him. He meets girls he doesnt know from university so easily and bonds even easier with them.

Last time he convinced a girl and she offered him to go to one of his courses and takes notes for him (even tho she doesnt even have to go to the course its not HERS) for a few MONTHS every fucking week. Another girl offers him her wirtings and summaries from courses as well and others want to meet up with him ot study together with this guy FUCKIN LOL

He just goes through life with ease and the BEST OF IT: FIRST he is not even really aware how awesome his situation is and he isn't even like "YEAH MY LIFE is so awesome i get validation everyhwere", its just like he doesnt care even thouhg it feeds his ego and he seems very confident because of that. But its not something like "YAYY look she talks with him I feel so speical/cool", none of that

I actually have a lot more stories about him :lol: :lol: but that would be too much of a red pill for today

:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

But you also have to remind yourself (as some kind of coping as well) that he is not normal

There were SO many other guys but no one can act the way he does and pull that off the way he does either

Still intersting to see stuff like that every time...and depressing as well lol

MorphIncel wrote:But you also have to remind yourself (as some kind of coping as well) that he is not normal

There were SO many other guys but no one can act the way he does and pull that off the way he does either

Still intersting to see stuff like that every time...and depressing as well lol

The problem is,there is nothing you can do,when that guy comes. He can take your gf/interest with no effort. And not only that,said gf will measure you up to him. It is pretty bad situation to be inferior as a male,more so if it is obvious

Well not ALL women are completely into him as soon as he chats them up but a majority ...and most of them are also LTR type of girls lol

Another scenario - we needed to go to a different location as the university relocated the course that day. We both - as well as other students - had no clue..it was a complete other area and we havent ever been there so we didnt know the streets.

Then there were 2 girls, both slim and cute ones, students as well...going into one direction (which was the wrong one) and we just assumed they were going to the same place we were heading to.

We followed them a bit and then my homie said "Well lets make sure they know where they are going" and runs up to them, shouts after them "HEY guys"

They stopped and turned around, he goes up to them and asks them sth like "guys do you know where xy is? I have NO IDEA where that is haha" and they immediately begin grinning and smiling ..responding in a good mood "haha nooo we dont know we are both looking for a xyz, do you know where that is? (lol???)

he "noo I'm sorry" and then as he didnt say anything they still WAITED that something happens I REALLY go it, it seemed like an hour that silence where no one said anything, they just looked at him hoping for something else ot come, or that he would keep talking and asking stuff...which he didnt haha

yet another scenario - pls carry on reading if you are not depressed

This happened when we were sitting in a course. There was a brunette girl next to him. they didnt know each other and she was wearing a skirt and tights/"pantyhoses".

I don't know exactly how it started since i tried to pay attention to the prof talking ...but I saw that they talked and she was asking stuff back etc.

The interesting part was she was ALWAYS leaning into him and whispering REALLY closely in his ear. They werent talking anything sexual but the way she did it ..was saying EVERYTHING. He also whispered back going really close. She also played with her legs / demonstrated them and he also looked at her legs...she obviously noticed and wanted it so she didnt even care about it

But, what would you say his looks level is?
HUMANS

Cool fucking story. What are you going to do about it. Nothing

Keep complaining about some slayer you don't know - it does nothing for you.

Lol I thought youd come up with better stories

Thats it? some validation? even I get it from time to time

sociallyanxious wrote:Lol I thought youd come up with better stories

Thats it? some validation? even I get it from time to time

Lol obivously there is more extrem examples that I can list...but I was referring to daily "small lil things" that a guy like him experiences (which aslo shapes his confidence and boosts the total happiness levels)

these examples are things we can dream of. We will never have that on such a daily basis and not with cute girls at all.

If you guys really want to I can definitely list much more bizarre examples. But by doing so people would assume I am lying.

The more important question here is: How can I guy like me deal with it being friends with a guy like him?

i just realized how easy it was for some slayers i knew, it seemed like, females wouldnt show interest in me whatsoever. whereas the slayers just talked with them as if it was nothing. and no, its not exactly autism, i have physical flaws and have been called out on them.

its a focking scam

the modern female has to die

mvp wrote:i just realized how easy it was for some slayers i knew, it seemed like, females wouldnt show interest in me whatsoever. whereas the slayers just talked with them as if it was nothing. and no, its not exactly autism, i have physical flaws and have been called out on them.

its a focking scam

the modern female has to die

which physical flaw? some of them can actually be fixed with surgery

and yes, the worst feeling is when you try to talk to a chick and she just brushes me off and then this or another guy talks to her and she giggles and keeps engaging the convo I HATE THAT

If an incel dared ask a girl questions like those, he would be brushed off and the girl would wish she had some mace and a rape whistle

Icecutter101 wrote:he has good game

looks probably secondary factor

yup.

game >>> looks

:roll:

Well what can i say except for pretty byos GET laid and validation as well...more than some dumbass lookin WWE wrestler.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice