Relationships turn all men beta eventually

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

So I was browsing TRP and there was a link to a PuA who wrote about serial monogamy and asked a couple of questions to women - why do you enter short-term relationships instead of just slutting around for a while (silly, naive PuA, lel...), do you want to settle down eventually, how do you break up with guys etc.
And a female wrote a lengthy reply to his questions:

But just to be clear, the same result [dumping him] will happen with any guy…it’s not just betas who will eventually be dumped. With an alpha…well let’s be honest, these don’t exist over the long term, they all turn into needy alphas or betas eventually.

And with a needy alpha, I may be afraid of him and therefore will refrain from cheating or breaking up solely out of fear, but otherwise I will do so as quickly as I can figure out a safe way to do so. Alphas = as I said before, there is no such thing as an Alpha over the long-term in my experience – every man eventually turns into a beta or a Needy Alpha.

I would *love* to just date for six months or a year. But what you’re forgetting is that MEN WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS. I have never, in my life, met a single guy who I can have sex with who will not insist on monogamy and locking me down. I have literally gone out of my way to seek out scumbags and it still doesn’t matter. Therefore, this idea of just dating/fucking is a fantasy. If I tried to do that I would have no dates because I have literally had men withhold sex from me and tell me that they refuse to have sex with me anymore until they can get a commitment from me.

My “plan,” if I had my way, would be to live for the rest of my life with my platonic best friends and have them be my source of companionship and family, while fucking new guys every few months. However, society won’t let me do this (though I think in the future it will be the preferred way of living).

When you meet a new guy you’re attracted to, you get wet just thinking about him. After a while it takes making out to get you wet. A little while longer and *nothing* will get you wet except for direct stimulation of your vagina while you think about something else that turns you on. And then a little while after that and you will start to feel actively repulsed when he touches you or tries to kiss you and it will take a very strong force of will to not slap his hands away or snap at him out of visceral revulsion. After you have been with the same guy for a while and a new guy touches you, your physical reaction will be so volcanic that there is literally nothing to stop it.

But in the same way that a harem/polygamy is the ultimate expression of man’s unrestrained sexuality, serial monogamy that doesn’t last longer than a few months (maybe a couple years if they have a baby but that is it TOPS) is what all women would do if they were unrestrained. And lots of hot women are so dumb that they allow themselves to be fooled by religious/social conditioning so that even while they naturally enact what I’ve described above, they will never actually be AWARE of it, and they’ll make up all kinds of rationalizations. All women would if they could, usually only sexy/smart women will.

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2014/01/ ... ent-151943

I think there are some truths to that. There is no "alpha" in the long run. No matter how coldhearted a PuA tries to be, he can't keep up with the slutiness of females. Now matter how much he tries to play "dread game", a female will simply slut on. Even Roosh and the RoK staff have basically given up on PuA and are alt-right people now who consider moving to Russia because they hope to find faithful women there - while women their age simply go on with being sluts.

Even the most ruthless casanova will eventually turn into a beta who tries to lock down a girl - while she just wants to slut on. Besides, most PuAs aren't really that ruthless - they just think that pretending to be ruthless will make a woman commit to you and lock her down. It's a paradox. That's like with, say, religion. Sometimes you read articles about how people who are very religious tend to suffer from depressions less often. But if you are not religious and don't actually believe in God or something, but just try to use religion as some sort of psychotherapist "trick" then (because you only believe in faith but not in God) it won't work, of course.
Был вечер. Небо меркло. Воды Струились тихо. Жук жужжал.

cliffs or GTFO, my attention span is too short for this shit, I got another 15 threads to shitpost in

cliffs or GTFO, my attention span is too short for this shit, I got another 15 threads to shitpost in

Thanks for warning me ahead of time

RageAndFury wrote:

Thanks for warning me ahead of time

ur welcum

Therefore, this idea of just dating/fucking is a fantasy. If I tried to do that I would have no dates because I have literally had men withhold sex from me and tell me that they refuse to have sex with me anymore until they can get a commitment from me.

This is very strange - it's precisely what we normally think of the sexes in reverse! How old is this female poster, and how does she know her lust for promiscuity is the female norm?

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:Mate guarding is important. Men try to lock down women because it's a way to know your kids are yours.

However in the modern day, mate guarding is basically illegal. There is really no actual way to lock a woman down due to feminist laws. No matter what you do, she can just move on at the drop of a hat, and you will have lost everything you invested in her.

This is why you pump and dump 'til the end.

No, you're just looking in the wrong places
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:No, you're just looking in the wrong places

Right, someday I'll meet the love of my life :lol:

You never will if you choose to continue looking in all the wrong places

LOL this is how club sluts and whores think. And most men that is. Many men get tired of fucking there gfs. Women are carrier of offsprings....no man tries to lock down a whore LOL

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice