when gals say they have been "experimenting"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

No, that means they put various-shaped objects into different holes in their bodies

Usually means dating/hooking up with guys above her SMV who will pump and dump her(she knows this)

no it means theyre conducting particle physics experiments in their labs YES IT MEANS THEYRE GETTING THEIR BRAINS BANGED OUT BY CHADS!

They're experimenting with Chads, with girls, with BBCs, in threesomes, gangbangs, sex on X

Just to name only a few. The possibilities are endless

MrMatty wrote:They're experimenting with Chads, with girls, with BBCs, in threesomes, gangbangs, sex on X

Just to name only a few. The possibilities are endless

This. They're basically doing every depraved thing you can imagine. Society encourages them to do this during their best years since motherhood is bad and it's best to "get it out of their systems" before "settling down."

PillowHumper wrote:All I know for sure is that they aren't experimenting with incels!

THIS
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

experimenting = taking dick after dick after dick into treble figures

The girl i used to live with would do this. Was sickening how badly she craved male attention, constantly had some idiot chasing her around. Must of been different guys all the time and she was a dye hard feminist

BreakingBad wrote:The girl i used to live with would do this. Was sickening how badly she craved male attention, constantly had some idiot chasing her around. Must of been different guys all the time and she was a dye hard feminist

"duuude she was just finding herself"

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice