x

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

x
Last edited by 2037 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.



that's not true : you=retard
in fact when I was 12, lot of my classmates claimed to have had sex,they were trolling of course

x
Last edited by 2037 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

And don't forget about oral sex. Most middle school girls have sucked Chad Jr's dick before, but still claim to be "virgins" since no vaginal penetration was involved.
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/



like going ER.
not losing virginity at 12/13 = death.
that is the best age for it for sure, when your functions are fresh and you're excited to experience the best thing life has to offer with your prime-peers for the first time to prepare for the sex-filled teen years ahead.
in my country i would not be surprised if im part of the 1% or less that is a virgin at 20, women are supposed to be the most promiscuous in the world here and teen sex is a big thing.

2037 wrote:Cope. It's a scientific fact.

.


is scientific that you are fool
those stats are based on lies that boys say

at 12 years old in the case of males,maybe 0.01 % have had sex
females at 12 is a different history, maybe arrive to 10% ,they have been raped etc
in the case of living in guettos, goes up to 40% in girls is common that 12 years old girls are sucking cocks for food ,for money or for a cellphone charge



Zezmia wrote:Bullshit statistics, higher than that.


in the case of females

x
Last edited by 2037 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2037 wrote:
Fabie wrote:by the end of high school and in the early college years, more boys have had sex (again, the difference is only a few percentage points).


at the end of highschool 90% of the girls are jumping in the cock of older guys 20+
while... most of their male classmates are incels

I see you still believe in fairy godmothers, or you= retard

girls these days are having their 3rd abortion at age 11, and have sucked more cock than I have had hot dinners

it isn't rocket science, they don't even need to put themselves out there, all they need to do is "submit" to the constant avalanche of guys wanting to fuck them. That's it. They can passively rack up a huge kill count without even trying.

This fact is one of the biggest white elephants in the living room, the secret in the open, that sluts violently will obfuscate, the MASSIVE discrepancy in total sexual partners between male and female.

My ex wife let some wog fuck her, in public, after having met him only hours previously. Yet she did not count this as had having sex "because i didn't mean it to happen". Yep. So a slut can have a cock slamming her and yet be able to pass a lie detector test on whether or not it constituted sex. (it came out in counselling). She adamantly refused to accept that him fucking her counted as having had sex.

My slayer mate's hot gf also told him her number of sexual partners, which was low, and he laughed in her face and said BS. She responded that she only counted the guys that SHE fucked, not the guys that fucked HER. Wrap your mind around that.
Image

A HEERPA HERRP DERP NAWALT! Nope, they are all the same, ALL of them have a score of grubby secrets, and ALL of them are ruined forever by that one big dicked chad that fucked them til they bled.

Flawed Mentat wrote:girls these days are having their 3rd abortion at age 11, and have sucked more cock than I have had hot dinners



:lol:
in which country you live?

on the other way,
women does not count mini sexual experiences as laycount,is normal

this is like me,when I fuck a girl with condom is not part of my laycount, if a girl only sucks my dicks but I do not penetrated her bareback is not part of my laycount,if I fuck a hooker either is part of my laycount
etc

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AllWomenAreLikeThat, Baidu [Spider], Mewtant and 98 guests