To all Sluthate retards: THIS IS EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

CM8 wrote:
Iced Earth wrote:jesus go get yourself a room you two :roll:

I think he'd rather have a room with Gosling. Fucking creepy weirdo that he is.

No, I'd rather see a Gosling lookalike fuck your GF behind your back and you coming to Sluthate all trembling and confused as of what just happened

But it won't happen anytime soon, because we will have to wait for you to fix your eating disorder and mental issues before you can get a GF, which seems like a long fucking time
Last edited by Anal prolapse on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If those are the best photos you could find as proof of Gosling's attractiveness then that proves my point completely. He actually looks quite ugly in some of them.

Anal prolapse wrote:
CM8 wrote:
I think he'd rather have a room with Gosling. Fucking creepy weirdo that he is.

No, I'd rather see a Gosling lookalike fuck your GF behind your back and you coming to Sluthate all trembling and confused as of what just happened

But it won't happen anytime soon, because we will have to wait for you to fix your eating disorder and mental issues before you can get a GF, which seems like a long fucking time

If a girlfriend fucked anyone behind my back I'd murder her. Literally.

You better pray I don't fix those things. Those are what are holding me back big time.

Iced Earth wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:Only if you come in between us.

I like me some Romanian sandwich (although you are not really Romanian, just pretending, because you don't know how to continue that act of yours)

you really are low IQ aren't you :lol:

Yes, everybody thinks I'm a retard

Even my mum :oops:

CM8 wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:No, I'd rather see a Gosling lookalike fuck your GF behind your back and you coming to Sluthate all trembling and confused as of what just happened

You better pray I don't fix those things. Those are what are holding me back big time.

That's some badass shit

Anal prolapse wrote:
CM8 wrote:

That's some badass shit

I don't care any more. You and the worthless fucking pointless women who wank over this clown because they're too fucking thick to see past the hype can all fucking die off, for all I care. Pond life.

Perception is everything.

This thread cant be real. CM8 and anal prolapse are the same person 100%. How fucked up is that

12345678 wrote:This thread cant be real. CM8 and anal prolapse are the same person 100%. How fucked up is that

Don't insult me by comparing me to him, moron. Looks like you've now got it in for me after I quoted you in the other thread - typical autism.

Gosling reminds me of my friend - generic looks, but extremely looksmaxed.

gosling's looks are fading as he ages, combine that fact with women parroting every made up top list on their celebrity gossip sites, and men's natural aversion to agreeing with that shit, that might be responsible for some of this backlash in the form of "gosling is an incel faggot"

what's undeniable is that gosling is attractive. not conventionally in the male model or alpha dom sense, but attractive in in the same way as edward norton was in his youth/prime. this is due to the fact that in younger men, neotony is not only acceptable, it is somewhat required. it is what gives the face a youthful rather than mature appearance. both he and edward norton had faces that were both boyish, but also eyes that were somewhat hard and typical of the slayer "hunter eyes". see their younger photos. they both had/have excellent eye areas.

the denial must end. they are both 7+:

Icecutter101 wrote:
Percolator wrote:7/10

not close to being 'extremely' good ...

according to who?

check this btw http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1006311&p=2056558#p2056558

if you want to say 'objectively he is 7/10' or some bullshit OK fact is he is confirmed slayers that consistently makes womens' Top 5

status biased rating

some years ago, Bale was voted the sexiest man alive or whatever, he's a very good looking man, but his status gave him that ranking, not his face prowess

chimai wrote:gosling's looks are fading as he ages, combine that fact with women parroting every made up top list on their celebrity gossip sites, and men's natural aversion to agreeing with that shit, that might be responsible for some of this backlash in the form of "gosling is an incel faggot"

what's undeniable is that gosling is attractive. not conventionally in the male model or alpha dom sense, but attractive in in the same way as edward norton was in his youth/prime. this is due to the fact that in younger men, neotony is not only acceptable, it is somewhat required. it is what gives the face a youthful rather than mature appearance. both he and edward norton had faces that were both boyish, but also eyes that were somewhat hard and typical of the slayer "hunter eyes". see their younger photos. they both had/have excellent eye areas.

the denial must end. they are both 7+:

If Edward Norton was Johnny Boy Doe and that he posted his pic on this site, he would get fucking destroyed.

Percolator wrote:
Icecutter101 wrote:according to who?

check this btw http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1006311&p=2056558#p2056558

if you want to say 'objectively he is 7/10' or some bullshit OK fact is he is confirmed slayers that consistently makes womens' Top 5

status biased rating

some years ago, Bale was voted the sexiest man alive or whatever, he's a very good looking man, but his status gave him that ranking, not his face prowess

yes but every man in their Top 5 is top tier status

so what you said is actually quite retarded

Icecutter101 wrote:
Percolator wrote:
status biased rating

LMAO

talk about putting your foot in your mouth without realizing it :lol: :roll:

Percolator wrote:
Icecutter101 wrote:yes but every man in their Top 5 is top tier status

LMAO

talk about putting your foot in your mouth without realizing it :lol: :roll:
what do you mean?

ryan goseling is an actor if he was a normal person girls wouldnt find him as attractive.

bipolar hero wrote:ryan goseling is an actor if he was a normal person girls wouldnt find him as attractive.

if girls wouldn't find him attractive he would never become an actor playing hunks

fucking DUH

Icecutter101 wrote:
Percolator wrote:
status biased rating

You talk about that, but women jump on the hype train. In 2007 Justin Timberlake was 'the hottest man in the world' and Gosling was an obscure actor nobody gave a fuck about. What surprises me is the relatively sparse talk of media hype (although it is connected to status). The media is extremely adept at making people, particularly women, believe something completely even if it isn't true. Stuff like Ryan Gosling being a looks god, for example.

I'm not denying Gosling would be attractive to some women if he wasn't famous. But how many women would say 'OMG he's the best looking man I have seen in years' if he was stacking shelves in Tesco. Zero, I'd bet. You can almost tell that women are speaking on auto-pilot; programmed to say things. They come out with the same guff about Gosling's 'talent' and 'charisma'. He is neither talented nor charismatic. They're like sheep repeating the same shite other women have - the boy band principle in action. Gosling and Timberlake (in 2007) are proof that most women cannot think for themselves and believe whatever the media tell them to - this is because they say the same shit a la their hive mind mentality.

Some women even pay Gosling backhanded compliments - saying they didn't think he was handsome until he was in a certain movie. Do we get the chance to become more physically attractive to women by playing a certain character in a film? No, we don't. If he was just a regular guy working in a shop he would be rated accordingly based on looks, and his mythical 'talent', 'charisma' and his money wouldn't be present to make him more attractive to dimwit fucking females.

Furthermore, there are many women who think he is ugly - same goes for Channing Tatum and Timberlake. This for me is crucial. Even with all that M and S plenty of women see past the hype and doubt his attractiveness. When do you ever hear women doubt the attractiveness of Alexander Skarsgard or Henry Cavill? Never. I've never seen a woman say she can't understand why Cavill is seen as attractive; most they say is he might not be their type but they can see what other women see, and those who don't find him attractive are the vast minority.

Let's be honest here - looks are relative. If 9.5-10 is Cavill and Skarsgard, 9 is Beckham and Hemsworth, and 8.5 is, say, prime Ben Affleck, then Gosling is 7 at the very, very most. Those guys are noticeably better looking than he is, so how can he be 'extremely' good looking? In short, I really don't think this guy is anything great and he's concrete proof that you can make women love anything with media brainwashing. Heard lots of others say the same thing.
Last edited by CM8 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Icecutter101 wrote:this ^

ITT many retards

The director who cast him in his breakout role did so because he looked creepy and not handsome in his estimation, you muppet.

This girl makes a lot of good points. This is my main point - even if he is good looking, he's still just another good looking man and there are plenty of far better looking famous men to drool over. Yet Gosling seems to be the man of the moment. It's this sort of over-compensation and hyperbole that makes me think these woman are not being sincere. They go so over the top about how good looking apparently is that you know they're fooled by the hype. I'd be more inclined to believe they genuinely find him handsome (and not his M, S and hype) if they said he was good looking but didn't lose their minds.

'He’s cute — no, hot — and he kind of reminds you of the most attractive person at a hipster bar. He’s not so out of reach — you could probably bag him on a good night — and this approachability might be what makes him so desirable, I guess, but I still don’t really get it. I’ve seen more babe-y babes. Why has everyone decided to collectively lose their minds over Gosling?

That’s what I actually attribute this Gosling craze to: the power of the collective. I swear, when we’re all sleeping, we must secretly congregate in some secret room of our subconscious and not leave until we decide who we’re going to universally adore. Ryan Gosling is the latest addition to a pretty small list. Regardless of differing tastes and interests, we can all pretty much agree that he is the bee’s knees. Whatever. I mean, there could be worse men to fawn over — a lot worse — so perhaps it’s just best to count my blessings that we’re not all losing it over someone douchey like Channing Tatum. Phew'

Anal prolapse wrote:
CM8 wrote:You implied that Chris Pratt is only considered handsome because of status, now you're saying this geek is good looking? Pratt is objectively better looking than this talentless cunt - easily.

Women even admit Gosling isn't good looking, in their round about way. As stated, they offer him backhanded compliments 'he's not conventionally handsome but there's something about his characters and the way he walks' - if he was working in a supermarket he wouldn't be an actor so they wouldn't fall in love with his hype and characters would they? Because there would be no hype and characters.

He's not good looking at all. He probably knows it himself. And just lol at what he looked like 10 years ago and what he looks like with a shaved head.

It's called top tier eye area and long and top-tier maxilla

you mean this home boy is better looking?

he's an average guy who transformed himself with tons of roids

without roids and status he would be your average guy

he's generic and not naturally handsome

in fact he still looks like a fatso

Stop saying what women say, it's completely irrelevant

I fucking GUARANTEE a guy looking like this would have more appeal in REAL LIFE SCENARIO

damn anal i respect that you find ryan good looking because he is
he has the long chin, not the square fucking block face,
have you seen the place beyond the pines? he amogs bradley cooper like hell

Anal prolapse wrote:
CM8 wrote:You implied that Chris Pratt is only considered handsome because of status, now you're saying this geek is good looking? Pratt is objectively better looking than this talentless cunt - easily.

Women even admit Gosling isn't good looking, in their round about way. As stated, they offer him backhanded compliments 'he's not conventionally handsome but there's something about his characters and the way he walks' - if he was working in a supermarket he wouldn't be an actor so they wouldn't fall in love with his hype and characters would they? Because there would be no hype and characters.

He's not good looking at all. He probably knows it himself. And just lol at what he looked like 10 years ago and what he looks like with a shaved head.

It's called top tier eye area and long and top-tier maxilla

you mean this home boy is better looking?

he's an average guy who transformed himself with tons of roids

without roids and status he would be your average guy

he's generic and not naturally handsome

in fact he still looks like a fatso

Stop saying what women say, it's completely irrelevant

I fucking GUARANTEE a guy looking like this would have more appeal in REAL LIFE SCENARIO

damn anal i respect that you find ryan good looking because he is
he has the long chin, not the square fucking block face,
have you seen the place beyond the pines? he amogs bradley cooper like hell
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice