To all Sluthate retards: THIS IS EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



You're obviously blind, or your standards are in the gutter. He's covered in make-up and airburshing there and he's still average.

If he's extremely good looking there's no way i should be incel. Look at the fucking state of his jaw and how close set his eyes are.

CM8 wrote:You're obviously blind, or your standards are in the gutter. He's covered in make-up and airburshing there and he's still average.

If he's extremely good looking there's no way i should be incel.
Look at the fucking state of his jaw and how close set his eyes are.

send me your pics by PM

I won't show them to anybody (I have no friends), so no need to worry

I judge objectively

You implied that Chris Pratt is only considered handsome because of status, now you're saying this geek is good looking? Pratt is objectively better looking than this talentless cunt - easily.

Women even admit Gosling isn't good looking, in their round about way. As stated, they offer him backhanded compliments 'he's not conventionally handsome but there's something about his characters and the way he walks' - if he was working in a supermarket he wouldn't be an actor so they wouldn't fall in love with his hype and characters would they? Because there would be no hype and characters.

He's not good looking at all. He probably knows it himself. And just lol at what he looked like 10 years ago and what he looks like with a shaved head.



Anal prolapse wrote:
CM8 wrote:You're obviously blind, or your standards are in the gutter. He's covered in make-up and airburshing there and he's still average.

If he's extremely good looking there's no way i should be incel.
Look at the fucking state of his jaw and how close set his eyes are.

send me your pics by PM

I won't show them to anybody (I have no friends), so no need to worry

I judge objectively


No chance.

For four reasons:

First: I have an eating disorder and am nowhere near my max looks.

Second: I don't trust you.

Third: I never claimed to be good looking. However, there's not such disparity between myself and this cunt that I should be considered ugly and he extremely good looking. For the record, though, I too am blond. I don't have an underbite and my eyes are a normal space apart, not close set and beady like his.

Fourth: I look like different people in different photos. I look better in some photos than I do in others, and I'm the same in person. I look totally different at different times.

Also, for the record, I have been called handsome in the past and approached by girls on the street - and I was shy as fuck and inhibited so it wasn't confidence that was doing it. I've also met women on online dating sites who have asked to meet me.

I don't think i am good looking at all, but some women seem to. And I didn't need to be a Hollywood actor with insane media hype to get them interested.

CM8 wrote:You implied that Chris Pratt is only considered handsome because of status, now you're saying this geek is good looking? Pratt is objectively better looking than this talentless cunt - easily.

Women even admit Gosling isn't good looking, in their round about way. As stated, they offer him backhanded compliments 'he's not conventionally handsome but there's something about his characters and the way he walks' - if he was working in a supermarket he wouldn't be an actor so they wouldn't fall in love with his hype and characters would they? Because there would be no hype and characters.

He's not good looking at all. He probably knows it himself. And just lol at what he looked like 10 years ago and what he looks like with a shaved head.

It's called top tier eye area and long and top-tier maxilla

you mean this home boy is better looking?

Image
Image

he's an average guy who transformed himself with tons of roids

without roids and status he would be your average guy

he's generic and not naturally handsome

in fact he still looks like a fatso
Image

Stop saying what women say, it's completely irrelevant

I fucking GUARANTEE a guy looking like this would have more appeal in REAL LIFE SCENARIO
Image

First: I have an eating disorder and am nowhere near my max looks.

There you have your answer

Second: I don't trust you.

LOL

Third: I never claimed to be good looking. However, there's not such disparity between myself and this cunt that I should be considered ugly and he extremely good looking. For the record, though, I too am blond. I don't have an underbite and my eyes are a normal space apart, not close set and beady like his.

Yes, you claimed to be good looking when you said you don't look worse than a top tier hollywood actor who plays hunks and lover boys and women get wet over. Holy shit.

Fourth: I look like different people in different photos. I look better in some photos than I do in others, and I'm the same in person. I look totally different at different times.

COPE of extreme size

You are a coping incel with an eating disorder who can't understand why women would choose Ryan Gosling over him.

Holy shit, that really is a new one.
Last edited by Anal prolapse on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.



How pathetic are you? You posted Pratt photos when he was out of shape. He looks nothing like most of those photos now. You want me to post Gosling's worst photos? There's tons of them.

I heard a woman say he was good looking last month. I looked her in the eye and told her she wouldn't look at him twice if he wasn't famous. Her response? 'You're right, actually'.

Fucking hell, they even admit that he isn't 'classically handsome' i.e. that they are attracted to his characters, status and money. How much more evidence do you need?

Pratt is much better looking. Cavill and prime Pitt utterly obliterate him in the looks department. If he was working in a shop the vast majority of these worthless gold-digging slags who have thrown themselves at him would have a VERY different opinion of his physical attractiveness, and that is that.

Same goes for some of these other overrated cunts e.g. Ronaldo.

CM8 wrote:How pathetic are you? You posted Pratt photos when he was out of shape. He looks nothing like most of those photos now. You want me to post Gosling's worst photos? There's tons of them.

I heard a woman say he was good looking last month. I looked her in the eye and told her she wouldn't look at him twice if he wasn't famous. Her response? 'You're right, actually'.

Fucking hell, they even admit that he isn't 'classically handsome' i.e. that they are attracted to his characters, status and money. How much more evidence do you need?

Pratt is much better looking. Cavill and prime Pitt utterly obliterate him in the looks department. If he was working in a shop the vast majority of these worthless gold-digging slags who have thrown themselves at him would have a VERY different opinion of his physical attractiveness, and that is that.

Same goes for some of these other overrated cunts e.g. Ronaldo.

You are just another idiot who is confused about the world because he can't judge men's looks objectively

"What is happening that women choose this guy over me?" Fucking LOL

You're scared to post your pics for one reason - that is would turn out you look like shit and everybody would laugh at you.

Continue coping here because it's the only thing you can do

Anal prolapse wrote:
First: I have an eating disorder and am nowhere near my max looks.

There you have your answer

Second: I don't trust you.

LOL

Third: I never claimed to be good looking. However, there's not such disparity between myself and this cunt that I should be considered ugly and he extremely good looking. For the record, though, I too am blond. I don't have an underbite and my eyes are a normal space apart, not close set and beady like his.

Yes, you claimed to be good looking when you said you don't look worse than a top tier hollywood actor who plays hunks and lover boys and women get wet over. Holy shit.

Fourth: I look like different people in different photos. I look better in some photos than I do in others, and I'm the same in person. I look totally different at different times.

COPE of extreme size

You are a coping incel with an eating disorder who can't understand why women would choose Ryan Gosling over him.

Holy shit, that really is a new one.



Are you stupid, or just playing it? I know you're generally considered the worst poster on here, but this is a new low.

The only way I would be claiming to be good looking by 'not looking worse' than Ryan Gosling (which isn't even what I fucking said, I said he's not so much better looking than me that he should be a ladies man and me an incel, that's not the same as saying I look on his level, work on reading comprehension) is if I myself though he was handsome. I don't, so see no reason to be envious. Me thinking Gosling doesn't look far better than me isn't a compliment to me, since I don't rate his looks whatsoever.

How am I coping? And where did I say I couldn't understand why women would choose him? I know why they choose him; money, status, fame, media hype and how easily indoctrinated they are. It's also far from cope because, as stated many times before, I give credit where it's due - I am happy to admit that ar better looking men than Gosling are handsome e.g. Cavill, Pitt, Hemsworth. You telling me they're not much better looking than Gosling?

As for me being incel - technically I shouldn't be. I've been invited to meet women, so there's a chance I could get sex. But I'm too high inhibition and low self-esteem to go for it.

Anal prolapse wrote:
CM8 wrote:How pathetic are you? You posted Pratt photos when he was out of shape. He looks nothing like most of those photos now. You want me to post Gosling's worst photos? There's tons of them.

I heard a woman say he was good looking last month. I looked her in the eye and told her she wouldn't look at him twice if he wasn't famous. Her response? 'You're right, actually'.

Fucking hell, they even admit that he isn't 'classically handsome' i.e. that they are attracted to his characters, status and money. How much more evidence do you need?

Pratt is much better looking. Cavill and prime Pitt utterly obliterate him in the looks department. If he was working in a shop the vast majority of these worthless gold-digging slags who have thrown themselves at him would have a VERY different opinion of his physical attractiveness, and that is that.

Same goes for some of these other overrated cunts e.g. Ronaldo.

You are just another idiot who is confused about the world because he can't judge men's looks objectively

"What is happening that women choose this guy over me?" Fucking LOL

You're scared to post your pics for one reason - that is would turn out you look like shit and everybody would laugh at you.

Continue coping here because it's the only thing you can do


Plenty of women don't think i look like shit, though. I've had women attracted to me in the past so that says something.

As for calling me an idiot, are you fucking insane? I'm MUCH smarter than you. You're considered a joke on this website and two of the smartest guys here - Norwood Cemetery and Master Yoda - rate (d) me as a poster. You're also making straw men of my points and your reading comprehension is terrible. So you calling me an idiot is funny, you thick fucking cunt.

.
Last edited by CM8 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

How can I not rate men's looks objectively when there is a plethora of men I think are good looking? You stupid ugly cunt.

"What is happening that women choose this guy over me?" Fucking LOL"

The fact you have to fabricate quotes to laugh at me highlights what a spineless, intellectually dishonest neanderthal you are. Where did I write that, or words to that effect? Fucking nowhere.

Get this through your thick head - if Ryan Gosling is better looking than me, it's not to the extent that every female should fall at his feet and no female should show interest in me. Understand?

And, again, I'm not the prick with the underbite and beady close-set eyes. Cyclops cunt. Hope he dies.

CM8 wrote:How can I not rate men's looks objectively when there is a plethora of men I think are good looking? You stupid ugly cunt.

You find good looking those men YOU PERSONALLY LIKE and would like to be buddies with.

That's completely different how women see men.

They want a tattoed douche who would put you down, ignore you and make fun of you whenever possible.

You want a buddy you'd feel comfortable to hang out with.

Anal prolapse wrote:
CM8 wrote:How can I not rate men's looks objectively when there is a plethora of men I think are good looking? You stupid ugly cunt.

You find good looking those men YOU PERSONALLY LIKE and would like to be buddies with.

That's completely different how women see men.

They want a tattoed douche who would put you down, ignore you and make fun of you whenever possible.

You want a buddy you'd feel comfortable to hang out with.


Complete straw man. You know nothing about me.

I think Hemsworth, Pitt, Cavill, Depp, Clooney are all good looking. They're all better looking than Gosling and arguably bigger heart throbs even now.

You're fucking clueless LOL. Plus,l you neglected to address any of my other points. I hate selective quoters.

Also, I think plenty of guys are good looking, yet I hate them. I can't stand David Beckham, Zayn Malik or Gandy, but I admit they're all very attractive. Or Beckham was in the past, at least.
Last edited by CM8 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CM8 wrote:How can I not rate men's looks objectively when there is a plethora of men I think are good looking? You stupid ugly cunt.

"What is happening that women choose this guy over me?" Fucking LOL"

The fact you have to fabricate quotes to laugh at me highlights what a spineless, intellectually dishonest neanderthal you are. Where did I write that, or words to that effect? Fucking nowhere.

Get this through your thick head - if Ryan Gosling is better looking than me, it's not to the extent that every female should fall at his feet and no female should show interest in me. Understand?

And, again, I'm not the prick with the underbite and beady close-set eyes. Cyclops cunt. Hope he dies.

1st bold: Yes, actually IT IS to that extent.

2nd bold: Reread my post above.

That's EXACTLY what I meant.

He looks like a conceited douche that WOULDN'T WANT to hang out with you and just make jokes at your expense whenever possible.

His face makes you uncomfortable, you immediately assume he's a "prick" and "cunt".

And that is precisely what makes women wet.

Anal prolapse wrote:
CM8 wrote:How can I not rate men's looks objectively when there is a plethora of men I think are good looking? You stupid ugly cunt.

"What is happening that women choose this guy over me?" Fucking LOL"

The fact you have to fabricate quotes to laugh at me highlights what a spineless, intellectually dishonest neanderthal you are. Where did I write that, or words to that effect? Fucking nowhere.

Get this through your thick head - if Ryan Gosling is better looking than me, it's not to the extent that every female should fall at his feet and no female should show interest in me. Understand?

And, again, I'm not the prick with the underbite and beady close-set eyes. Cyclops cunt. Hope he dies.

Yes, actually IT IS to that extent.

Reread my post above.

That's EXACTLY what I meant.

He looks like a conceited douche that WOULDN'T WANT to hang out with you and just make jokes at your expense whenever possible.

His face makes you uncomfortable, you immediately assume he's a "prick" and "cunt".

And that is precisely what makes women wet.


It isn't to that extent, you're deluded. If it was to that extent, why are there plenty of women who don't get the Gosling hype, and why are there some women who do like me? It is not to that extent whatsoever.

It has nothing to do with how much of a prick he looks. Clooney looks like a prick, Beckham looks like a prick. I rate their looks. You just keep making shit up and it's stupid.

CM8 wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:Yes, actually IT IS to that extent.

Reread my post above.

That's EXACTLY what I meant.

He looks like a conceited douche that WOULDN'T WANT to hang out with you and just make jokes at your expense whenever possible.

His face makes you uncomfortable, you immediately assume he's a "prick" and "cunt".

And that is precisely what makes women wet.


It isn't to that extent, you're deluded. If it was to that extent, why are there plenty of women who don't get the Gosling hype, and why are there some women who do like me? It is not to that extent whatsoever.

It has nothing to do with how much of a prick he looks. Clooney looks like a prick, Beckham looks like a prick. I rate their looks. You just keep making shit up and it's stupid.

LOLOLOL, are you insane? They look like extremely nice guys.

WTF?

As I said, all the men you said you find goodlooking are nice friendly guys you'd like to make friends with.

Anal prolapse wrote:
CM8 wrote:
It isn't to that extent, you're deluded. If it was to that extent, why are there plenty of women who don't get the Gosling hype, and why are there some women who do like me? It is not to that extent whatsoever.

It has nothing to do with how much of a prick he looks. Clooney looks like a prick, Beckham looks like a prick. I rate their looks. You just keep making shit up and it's stupid.

LOLOLOL, are you insane? They look like extremely nice guys.

WTF?

As I said, all the men you said you find goodlooking are nice friendly guys you'd like to make friends with.


Beckham doesn't look like a nice guy at all - you're just conflating the media public relations image of his personality with his looks. You're projecting his personality onto his face.

I would hate to be friends with Beckham - he is a total scumbag. Get a grip. I hate him more than I hate Gosling, actually. So much for not being able to rate objectively.

Nice to see you admit that women love ugly pricks who look like dickheads over conventionally handsome men though. Hence Gosling.

If Gosling is so good looking, how come so many people - male and female - agree he's overrated?

You don't hear people questioning the looks of Cavill or Clooney, mostly. Those guys are indisputably handsome. But lots of people can see past Gosling's hype.

Look at him fuck sake - he's a closet-set eyed, trailer trash resembling weasel with an underbite. Women even admit he's not good looking. 'He's not classically handsome but there's something so attractive about him!'

Just accept that there are many, many better looking men than him. He's average at best.

CM8 wrote:If Gosling is so good looking, how come so many people - male and female - agree he's overrated?

You don't hear people questioning the looks of Cavill or Clooney, mostly. Those guys are indisputably handsome. But lots of people can see past Gosling's hype.

Look at him fuck sake - he's a closet-set eyed, trailer trash resembling weasel with an underbite. Women even admit he's not good looking. 'He's not classically handsome but there's something so attractive about him!'

Just accept that there are many, many better looking men than him. He's average at best.

Yes, that's why he always plays playboys in hollywood movies.

GTFO, you're getting too ridiculous even for Sluthate standards

You must be fucking 15

Anal prolapse wrote:
CM8 wrote:If Gosling is so good looking, how come so many people - male and female - agree he's overrated?

You don't hear people questioning the looks of Cavill or Clooney, mostly. Those guys are indisputably handsome. But lots of people can see past Gosling's hype.

Look at him fuck sake - he's a closet-set eyed, trailer trash resembling weasel with an underbite. Women even admit he's not good looking. 'He's not classically handsome but there's something so attractive about him!'

Just accept that there are many, many better looking men than him. He's average at best.

Yes, that's why he always plays playboys in hollywood movies.

GTFO, you're getting too ridiculous even for Sluthate standards

You must be fucking 15


Fucking hell. Now you resort to age insults. I'm two years younger than Gosling.

Him playing characters in Hollywood isn't proof of his looks. He even admits himself that he used to be typecast as unattractive characters like psychopaths.

Ironic of you to question my maturity when you're a celebrity worshipper - you think that because a guy is a Hollywood actor it must be a fact that he's good looking. Wrong. Media hype has turned him into a sex symbol - women believe everything the media tells them. A few years ago Justin Timberlake was pushed as the hottest man on the planet and they were drooling all over him. Now? The hype has calmed down and he's still seen as good looking, but nowhere near what Gosling is.

Women believe everything the media tells them, don't you understand that?

And you question my age. Runt. You really are as stupid as everyone on here says you are, aren't you?

CM8 wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:Yes, that's why he always plays playboys in hollywood movies.

GTFO, you're getting too ridiculous even for Sluthate standards

You must be fucking 15


Fucking hell. Now you resort to age insults. I'm two years younger than Gosling.

Him playing characters in Hollywood isn't proof of his looks. He even admits himself that he used to be typecast as unattractive characters like psychopaths.

Ironic of you to question my maturity when you're a celebrity worshipper - you think that because a guy is a Hollywood actor it must be a fact that he's good looking. Wrong. Media hype has turned him into a sex symbol - women believe everything the media tells them. A few years ago Justin Timberlake was pushed as the hottest man on the planet and they were drooling all over him. Now? The hype has calmed down and he's still seen as good looking, but nowhere near what Gosling is.

Women believe everything the media tells them, don't you understand that?

And you question my age. Runt. You really are as stupid as everyone on here says you are, aren't you?

Yes, I am (I hope so)

More selective quoting.

Trust me - you are. You've resorted to straw men and other logical fallacies here, and you have been absolutely obliterated in this debate (but you're not the first person i have outsmarted online, and you certainly won't be the last).

Your creepy obsession with Gosling makes my skin crawl - going as far as to create a thread because you were insulted that people don't think he's good looking. Plus, the idea that it's a fact that someone is good looking just because he's an actor is hilarious - particularly as said actor used to be cast in roles as a typically unattractive character. He's all hype and no self-respecting man would fantasise about looking like him, as they would with Pitt or Cavill or Skarsgard. He himself knows he isn't good looking, unless it's fake humility.

CM8 wrote:More selective quoting.

Trust me - you are. You've resorted to straw men and other logical fallacies here, and you have been absolutely obliterated in this debate (but you're not the first person i have outsmarted online, and you certainly won't be the last).

Your creepy obsession with Gosling makes my skin crawl - going as far as to create a thread because you were insulted that people don't think he's good looking. Plus, the idea that it's a fact that someone is good looking just because he's an actor is hilarious - particularly as said actor used to be cast in roles as a typically unattractive character. He's all hype and no self-respecting man would fantasise about looking like him, as they would with Pitt or Cavill or Skarsgard. He himself knows he isn't good looking, unless it's fake humility.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

How could you obliterate me so much in this online debate?

I admit you outsmarted me. I feel defeated.

You made me realize: Gosling is not goodlooking. He is typically cast as ugly guys. He made a career in Hollywood because he looks average.

CM8 looks average too and deserves women to be attracted to him the same as Gosling.

Because they are both average and it's unfair that one average guy gets so much attention while another average guy masturbates to cuckold porn.

I see the light now. Thanks.

jesus go get yourself a room you two :roll:
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard

More straw men. More avoidance of my points. More unfunny attempts at sarcasm.

Kill yourself.

Iced Earth wrote:jesus go get yourself a room you two :roll:


I think he'd rather have a room with Gosling. Fucking creepy weirdo that he is.

Iced Earth wrote:jesus go get yourself a room you two :roll:

Only if you come in between us.

I like me some Romanian sandwich (although you are not really Romanian, just pretending, because you don't know how to continue that act of yours)

Anal prolapse wrote:Only if you come in between us.

I like me some Romanian sandwich (although you are not really Romanian, just pretending, because you don't know how to continue that act of yours)

you really are low IQ aren't you :lol:
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 104 guests