Just fucking LOL @ the amount of COPE that goes on in /r/TRP

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Read this post on /r/theredpill about how getting old sucks weather or not you're a male or female:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3mj5cd/maybe_life_generally_sucks_for_both_genders_as/

I knew before even reading the comments what they were all going to say

"Hurr durr that's not true I'm 40 years old and young girls are still attracted to me" "Hurr durr life is so much better as 30+ year oldcel" is the general gist of the replies.

I swear most of the posters on that forum are just government paid trolls giving false hope to incels.

If you're 40 and in good shape and still have hair then you can get the occasional chicks in their mid 30s (5-6/10s at best). On the Internet that usually gets exaggerated on multiple levels leading to those posts.

If you have a lot of money n status then you could roll with late 20s chicks who are moderate gold diggers or mid 20s ones who are major gold diggers. That's assuming you facilitate it well. Doesn't apply to those neckbeard trolls.

I am just really glad I dont visit those forums - it doesnt get any better when you get older - when women say they like older men its always people like George Clooney and the amount of shit you still have to endure is far too high - you'd think as they get older they'd drop the idea of meeting a perfect man and the idea of romance --- but some still cling to those ideas

The only way to look good as you get older is to have a career revolved around fitness,health or acting per say and not get married.

I think most people will realize that a 45 year old man who goes to the gym every week and has full hair is possibly a gay man or a coping creep who still hasnt matured yet.

ROFL. "I GET MORE LOOKS FROM COLLEGE GIRLS NOW THAN 20 YEARS AGO"

LIFE IS OVER AT 15.
LIFE IS OVER AT 15.
LIFE IS OVER AT 15.
LIFE IS OVER AT 15.
LIFE IS OVER AT 15.

Youllnevermakeit wrote:The only way to look good as you get older is to have a career revolved around fitness,health or acting per say and not get married.

I think most people will realize that a 45 year old man who goes to the gym every week and has full hair is possibly a gay man or a coping creep who still hasnt matured yet.

What do the two have in common?

True Romance wrote:
Youllnevermakeit wrote:The only way to look good as you get older is to have a career revolved around fitness,health or acting per say and not get married.

What do the two have in common?

Hair is for faggots.

Real men are bald. Period.

The only thing 'better' about getting old is your T levels/ sexdrive tanks and you realize getting young chicks is too late anyway so you're more or less at peace with the shitty situation. yes its coping.

I never see older guys with much younger women in public. Maybe 1 out of 100 couples, and it's usually a white guy with a filipina, it's always a filipina!

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice