called a girl a "bitch" today after she rejected me...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Maybe if you called her a bitch earlier she wouldn't have rejected you? Bitches love being called bitches (srs)
Cured:
healthcel, gymcel, politecel, ashamed-to-be-normalcel, no-alcoholcel, ED-cel, stylecel.

Improving:
inhibtioncel, forumcel, creepycel, friendlesscel, PE-cel

Permanent:
wristcel (6.5"), handcel, heightcel (6ft)

Coming soon:
agecel, baldcel, suicidecel

chimai wrote:you're stupid as shit. don't "engage" cold. only approach after she looks at you. what a stupid fuck. this is what pua has created.

But what if no female ever looks at you? What then?
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

ihateallwomen wrote:
chimai wrote:you're stupid as shit. don't "engage" cold. only approach after she looks at you. what a stupid fuck. this is what pua has created.

Girls is of equal sex appeal [Looksmatch]
8 legit phone numbers per every 100 approaches (8% total, 1 out of 12.5)
* this number can be increased by asking EVERY GIRL you speak to for her number - something that beginners don't do.
1 of 3 of those phone numbers will meet up with you (2.64% total)
you will sleep with 1 in 2.5 (40%) of these girls that meet up with you (1.056% total)
It's not worth the fucking effort. If all you want to do is get laid then 100% of hookers will sleep with you!

ihateallwomen wrote:

Also if you're ugly some girls might look at you out of curiosity like people look at a car accident

PUA whilst I have no experience of it must be worthless now..cold approaching women 10yrs ago may have worked...but with tinder every guy on the planet can cold approach. If she wants to be cold approached she will be getting cold approached by 100's of guys...you just doing it in person makes you creepy.

Game is bullshit, you should be in the gym or studying nutrition/body building science if you want the most bang for your buck.

No one owes you anything. I got the same results trying day game, any girl that wasn't a 1 or 2 acted as if I didn't exist. You are either a chad or you are subhuman scum to women, and they give zero fucks about anything other than your looks so trying to "trick" them with game is stupid. Just become a Chad.

BabyFace wrote:Game is bullshit, you should be in the gym or studying nutrition/body building science if you want the most bang for your buck.

No one owes you anything. I got the same results trying day game, any girl that wasn't a 1 or 2 acted as if I didn't exist. You are either a chad or you are subhuman scum to women, and they give zero fucks about anything other than your looks so trying to "trick" them with game is stupid. Just become a Chad.

>Just become a Chad
>Advocates gymcelling

Just LOL @ u buddy boyo!

Face > All
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Every aspect of the face is modifiable (bones, skin and muscle):

Lowering bodyfat, mewing, face-pulling, moisturizer, facial-scrub, increasing beta-carotene intake, Retinol, hard chewing to build up facial muscles. Mewing and face pulling to rotate the maxilla up but it's slow so if you are pretty far off you can go with facial surgery. You also have laser resurfacing as an option for your skin, and a host of other possible surgical procedures.

Increasing testosterone makes a huge difference to the face, which can be done by: gym ceiling, meditation, sleeping 8+ hrs, something I made up called rage meditation, where instead of trying to stay calm you try to culminate a state of rage/high T to be your default emotional state. Also not ruining your T production with steroids, or over-training.

I 100% agree face is important but just that it can be modified, and if we apply creativity and problem solving, possible even in ways we haven't even imagined.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice