called a girl a "bitch" today after she rejected me...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

OSTB wrote:imo such a reaction from girls [complete blank/ignore] is when they totally find you unattractive/not their type/racist

but without knowing the girl, i can't really start accusing her of being racist.
who knows, she might have dated a black guy before ...but found me not to her taste's and ugly. Lets remember that if a girl is into black guys, it doesn't mean she's going to be into EVERY black guy she see's.

chinese girls typically give the ignore/blank reaction. there is a small amount who like black guys but it is small. A chinese girl earlier that day ran from me when I gave her a direct opener. RAN.
I kinda laughed afterwards. This rejection did not piss me off as she did atleast acknowledge me and wasn't totally rude.

Boy you must look like a trainwreck. Keep buying your lottery ticket pal.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

bigfoot wrote:
OSTB wrote:imo such a reaction from girls [complete blank/ignore] is when they totally find you unattractive/not their type/racist

but without knowing the girl, i can't really start accusing her of being racist.
who knows, she might have dated a black guy before ...but found me not to her taste's and ugly. Lets remember that if a girl is into black guys, it doesn't mean she's going to be into EVERY black guy she see's.

chinese girls typically give the ignore/blank reaction. there is a small amount who like black guys but it is small. A chinese girl earlier that day ran from me when I gave her a direct opener. RAN.
I kinda laughed afterwards. This rejection did not piss me off as she did atleast acknowledge me and wasn't totally rude.

Boy you must look like a trainwreck. Keep buying your lottery ticket pal.

yeah it is a bit of a lottery, but like they say, you've got to be in it to win it. i've been rated as an average black guy on here. I don't think im all that subhuman though, got a facebook close last week.

and maybe once a month i will get approached [usually by youngish looking black/mixed race girls]

the way that asian reacted today, that's a standard reaction from Asians to black men if approaching on the streets.
actually that's a lie. before I gymcelled it was a little better, they would not flee until after I delivered the opener. but now I'm walking around with muscles they are stereotyping me, and from a simple "excuse me" they suspect I'm going to hit on them so many will take off before I say my opener. I was surprised that the chinese girl today actually went and heard me out, most will take off when i just say "excuse me"

in total i had 3 bad reactions today
1 token flirt reaction
1 girl seemed to have some strong genuine attraction but had a bf.

and don't don't tell me i imagined the good reaction. I'm actually honest enough to write all the crash and burns and other bad reactions i encounter so when i get good ones don't try claim i imagined it or some shit.
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

cats wrote:You should just forget the whole pickup thing altogether and just go around calling girls bitches. Not even joking, it would be more productive.
Legit. He should carry a Boarding Axe with him just in case one decides to get Confrontational with him after doing so.

Last edited by Zezmia on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cats wrote:You should just forget the whole pickup thing altogether and just go around calling girls bitches. Not even joking, it would be more productive.

I would just get a bad reputation in the area and eventually it would come back to haunt me ...

I dont care if white women have racial preferences,its makes sense as they are the most sought after women. What angers me is when these upper class white women go into places like Africa and pretend to save some dying black kid from an Aids shelter in Uganda.

Someone should upload that redpill comics picture that leehubuyun drew where they reject ethnics on tinder and cry at a neo nazi video.

Unfortunately, a girl doesn't have to talk to you if you want to talk to her. Same thing applies to guys. Ive ignored whales trying to hit me up. Thats life, son.

Haha this one made me laugh

I don't think I've ever revealed how I became red pilled. Once upon a time I was thoroughly bluepilled. I went out and approached a lot and ran a good numbers game when I wasn't bouncing and I was happy to do it. Taking tons of rejection and plowing through it to get the odd result. Doing about 20 daygame approaches whenever I went out.

Then I moved to London. Initially I did well at daygame there. But I couldn't explain one thing that was happening - harsh, very insulting blowouts. Like you have described here, I was subjected to being treated like a genuine toad of a human being. English women literally looked at me as if I was the piece of shit that they stood on. I was experiencing true race pill for the first time. I had never been treated like that before, in about 1000 daygame approaches. Even managed to pull a posh white doctor from daygame and a top tier law student. I got rejected but not treated like an absolute cunt to that degree.

PUA hate was the only place where race pill could be discussed. Exposure to looks pill was done through a MM experiment which shocked me. Slowly but surely I became red pilled. It wasn't just the women to be fair, 99% of white Londoners were racist as fuck compared to white Irish people. Subtle things gave them away.

Which brings me on to this interaction. The one thing I do regret about London was not doing more daygame. You are truly anonymous there and there are always tourists/foreign girls who are open to being gamed. I was running bouncer game and getting a few dates and snls so I can't complain really. I was so focused on getting a good club to work in, I tried many. Anyway, it's understandable that you called her a bitch due to the disrespect she showed. However, this is to be expected for blackies in London. I don't think I'd do that myself if I got such a rejection. You have to understand that she genuinely sees you as scum so there's no point. You need a lot of detachment when you approach, especially in London. The last few daygame approaches I've done I felt nothing as I approached, just sheer apathy. This apathy is a problem in terms of getting myself to actually approach also. But If I was in London I'd probably run a numbers game since it's so anonymous. You can't do that shit in a small town unless you want to become a star on social media - the ugly gargoyle of the town who panhandles women for sex during the day.

Man, I love this forum ive experienced this shit before. Not to doxx you where did this happen in London sokar?. IF YOURE ETHNIC dont you dare approach in Westminster,Oxford street and north london. Ive witnessed the harshest rejections there.

Youllnevermakeit wrote:I dont care if white women have racial preferences,its makes sense as they are the most sought after women. What angers me is when these upper class white women go into places like Africa and pretend to save some dying black kid from an Aids shelter in Uganda.

Someone should upload that redpill comics picture that leehubuyun drew where they reject ethnics on tinder and cry at a neo nazi video.
No they don't go to Africa. that's a media lie. and all of Africa isn't like that. there are starving people everywhere, not just the niggers in Africa.

notaslayer wrote:Unfortunately, a girl doesn't have to talk to you if you want to talk to her. Same thing applies to guys. Ive ignored whales trying to hit me up. Thats life, son.

Women MUST talk to us, BUT we don't to them fuckhead, and no, not even LANDWHALES hit you up ugly boy.

Youllnevermakeit wrote:Man, I love this forum ive experienced this shit before. Not to doxx you where did this happen in London sokar?. IF YOURE ETHNIC dont you dare approach in Westminster,Oxford street and north london. Ive witnessed the harshest rejections there.

this happened in south london.
I was beginning to think perhaps this area was better than central London for approaching as I was getting better responses initially, but looking at things again, probably not. When I look at the approaches i did recently I was being more selective [girls looked under 21] and now i'm veering into mid-20's with white girls and responses are getting worst.

I probably just need to get on and do more numbers game like lms ghost says. really get out there focus, and try churn out approaches like a machine.

You have to save some sanity and just go away.Slayers are allowed to piss in her mouth but behaving like a butthurt beta will only lower your chances with another girl.I know,these situations can make you rage but remember she just rejected your outer appearance,you can still have value as a person.Men are rejected even from the 5/10 sluts everywhere.

Deus wrote:she just rejected your outer appearance,you can still have value as a person.

Deus wrote:Slayers are allowed to piss in her mouth

actually true. lmao

OSTB wrote:
Youllnevermakeit wrote:Man, I love this forum ive experienced this shit before. Not to doxx you where did this happen in London sokar?. IF YOURE ETHNIC dont you dare approach in Westminster,Oxford street and north london. Ive witnessed the harshest rejections there.

I was beginning to think perhaps this area was better than central London for approaching as I was getting better responses initially, but looking at things again, probably not. When I look at the approaches i did recently I was being more selective [girls looked under 21] and now i'm veering into mid-20's with white girls and responses are getting worst.

I probably just need to get on and do more numbers game like lms ghost says. really get out there focus, and try churn out approaches like a machine.

Well i really wouldn't advise cold approaching for you to be honest. especially since you've been doing it for a few years now with no results. But you're going to do it anyway. i'd say just approach girls ambling along who look like tourists/foreign. Be really selective in the kinds of girls you approach. Maybe even approach stationary girls. To be honest, I think you should run some old school PUA opinion openers on stationary girls in shops "do you know where x shop is - im shopping for a present for my sister, do you think x is a good present, she's 14 etc etc" type shit. That pure direct game you're running is not meant for blackcels. That gives you time to come across friendly and if shes a "yes girl" tourist/foreign girl she will be giving IOIs to some degree so you could continue if its going well. It's still going to be tough as a blackcel in any case. I think if I was going to do cold approaching again myself I'd look into getting some kind of low inhib drug. You're far too high inhib to do that though im sure. I'd drug myself into seriously low inhibition and then drink a bottle of wine to give myself motivation/energy to approach and then blast out 50 approaches in central london. Could probably get that done in 2 hours considering there would be massive amounts of targets and most of the interactions would be 10 seconds or less (im talking direct game here). If I was approaching JB (as i would be), i'd be going pure indirect with those opinion opener type shit. hey, i might even start doing that myself lol

LMSghost wrote:
OSTB wrote:

Well i really wouldn't advise cold approaching for you to be honest. especially since you've been doing it for a few years now with no results. But you're going to do it anyway. i'd say just approach girls ambling along who look like tourists/foreign. Be really selective in the kinds of girls you approach. Maybe even approach stationary girls. To be honest, I think you should run some old school PUA opinion openers on stationary girls in shops "do you know where x shop is - im shopping for a present for my sister, do you think x is a good present, she's 14 etc etc" type shit. That pure direct game you're running is not meant for blackcels. That gives you time to come across friendly and if shes a "yes girl" tourist/foreign girl she will be giving IOIs to some degree so you could continue if its going well. It's still going to be tough as a blackcel in any case. I think if I was going to do cold approaching again myself I'd look into getting some kind of low inhib drug. You're far too high inhib to do that though im sure. I'd drug myself into seriously low inhibition and then drink a bottle of wine to give myself motivation/energy to approach and then blast out 50 approaches in central london. Could probably get that done in 2 hours considering there would be massive amounts of targets and most of the interactions would be 10 seconds or less (im talking direct game here). If I was approaching JB (as i would be), i'd be going pure indirect with those opinion opener type shit. hey, i might even start doing that myself lol

i've tried doing indirect before, and what typically happens is that I open, ask the questions etc ...and my AA/high inhibition will kick in and I will be unable to switch to direct or state my intentions. So this leaves me frustrated as I end up doing a bunch of indirect approaches without stating my intent. Another option would be an indirect opener and questions, but i say everything with a somewhat flirty manor [to get my intent accross], I am a bit better than that, but when i've tried it a few times before the girls have eager to leave straight after the question in those instances, but tbh i have only tried it like 3 times. I shall consider trying it again. Infact I probably will.

stationary girls are extremely hard to find in shopping centres. at train stations in the central london area they're more common but are usually preoccupied texting/phoning/looking out for someone. Sometimes i have run direct openers on them though.

and yes, you are right. I wouldn't do drugs. The most I would take is alcohol. I find it lowers inhibition but not Approach Anxiety. What happens is if i was in set, i would probably be more sexual are put my intentions across more, ..but taking alcohol would not lead to me making more approaches.

the most approaches i've managed in a daygaming sessions is about 15,
being realistic ..i don't see me getting over 30 anytime soon, i've never been much of a shotgun approacher.

wednesday or thursday i will be out next.

how's that cotton doing?

has it picked itself already that you're in the mall sarging?

How many approaches have you done now? You forget that women are bombarded with attention and are extremely narcissistic as a result. If you've been at this for years and still don't see results, when are you going to take the hint? Plus many girls are paranoid and if you're a black guy randomly approaching them what good could that do for them? Honestly?

Being ignored completely is one of the most common tactics around. Simply put, you're an average black in a white man's world so 99.9% of women will ignore you sexually, especially the types of women you're going for (6+ and white). I really think for your sanity and safety you should stop cold approaching entirely or only do so in a social setting using the tips given ITT. All this rejection isn't good for you and you've been doing this for how long? A PUA cold approach is already aspie as fuck and very socially uncalibrated.

gobman3000 wrote:
ProudShitposter wrote:>be sitting in restaurant with my friend from work
>he just broke up with his girlfriend
>tell him all women are whores and tell him some theories about sluts I learned on puahate
>kind of tease him and say "she's probably in jamaica right now getting fucked by a black cock"
>I hear a female voice from behind me say authoritatively "Excuse me, what you're saying is highly offensive to women"
>I turn around and she's some fat bitch wearing glasses
>I ask her to please stop eavesdropping in our conversation
>she says "you're talking so loud I can't help but overhear. Can you please keep your thoughts to yourself? No one else wants to hear them."
>then some Chad sitting at another table with his friends and gf says "She's right, you're being very loud and you're keeping the rest of us from enjoying our meal. If you want to talk like that in here take it outside."
>holy shit I had no idea I was being so loud that people in other tables could hear. At the time it seemed like I was almost whispering, but I guess somehow everyone could hear me
>I tell my friend in a quieter voice "I fucking hate fat bitches", thinking no one could hear me
>the same fat girl behind me freaks out
>she yells "you called me FAT!!!!!"
>again, she says "I heard you call me FAT!!!"
>I say "I didn't call you fat, I just said I hate fat bitches."
>she says "but you implied it"
>she's visibly shaken and almost in tears.
> I say "I'm kind of chubby myself. It's not an insult to call someone fat as it is to call someone, for example, ugly or short. Being fat is a choice. If you don't want to be fat, just stop eating McDonalds every day."
>she says "You know what, I'm done talking to you. I'm just done. If you're going to insult me like that, you're not worth my time."
>see waitress in the distance looking at me
>think "fuck I hope she's not going to come over here and say something"
>waitress goes in the back. Then a few minutes later she comes back out and tells me "Excuse me sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave"
>I let out a sigh of frustration
>She says "Sir, I'm asking you to leave!"
>I say "Fine, I'm leaving", and grab my stuff and get up
>as I'm walking out I hear someone clapping
>I turn around and see it's Chad
>by the time I'm near the door the whole restaurant is clapping

I would literally never go to a restaurant again.

Did this story actually happen? LOL. People will be politically correct white knights to your face so this is to be expected.

PuaKiller wrote:How many approaches have you done now? You forget that women are bombarded with attention and are extremely narcissistic as a result. If you've been at this for years and still don't see results, when are you going to take the hint? Plus many girls are paranoid and if you're a black guy randomly approaching them what good could that do for them? Honestly?

Being ignored completely is one of the most common tactics around. Simply put, you're an average black in a white man's world so 99.9% of women will ignore you sexually, especially the types of women you're going for (6+ and white). I really think for your sanity and safety you should stop cold approaching entirely or only do so in a social setting using the tips given ITT. All this rejection isn't good for you and you've been doing this for how long? A PUA cold approach is already aspie as fuck and very socially uncalibrated.

year before daygame - around 35 - 0 numbers
last year daygame - around 40 - 0 numbers
this year has been improvements in the fact some women are showing an interest.

this year daygame - around 100 - 5 numbers/facebooks [did not bother to contact 2 of them]

[one girl was a 6, one a 6.5, one a 5, one a 5.5, one a 4.5] [white, white, Indian, white, white]
[you rated me 4.25, another rated me 3.5, another implied i was an average black man so i guess 4 to 4.5]

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/entry/g ... re-my-odds

I would fall into the beginner catagory so i will quote from there:

Girls is of equal sex appeal [Looksmatch]
8 legit phone numbers per every 100 approaches (8% total, 1 out of 12.5)
* this number can be increased by asking EVERY GIRL you speak to for her number - something that beginners don't do.
1 of 3 of those phone numbers will meet up with you (2.64% total)
you will sleep with 1 in 2.5 (40%) of these girls that meet up with you (1.056% total)

[Girls is +1 above you]
2.86 legit phone numbers per every 100 approaches (2.86% total, 1 out of 35)
* this number can be somewhat increased by asking EVERY GIRL you speak to for her number - something that beginners don't do.
1 of 5 of those phone numbers will meet up with you (0.572% total)
* beginners usually give up on girls that don't meet up with them right away
you will sleep with 1 in 3.3 (33%) of these girls that meet up with you (0.1906% total)

[girl is +2 above you]
1.66 legit phone numbers per every 100 approaches (1.66% total, 1 out of 60)
* this number can be slightly increased by asking EVERY GIRL you speak to for her number - something that beginners don't do.
1 of 5 of those phone numbers will meet up with you (0.33% total)
you will sleep with 1 in 2.5 (40%) of these girls that meet up with you (.13% total)

note: There is no mention of race on that page, but knowing that race effects results, and that around 25% of white women have dated a black man (therefore would probably be open to doing it again) [not the absurd 99% of all women want nothing to do with black men like you claim] ... my results for this year arn't really so terrible. they're terrible in the sence im not getting laid, but statistically if i can keep approaching and not sercome to approach exhuastion or depression/low moral i should get something.

so slash the quoted expectations by atleast 50% [tbh it should be slashed more like 75% as 25% is the figure of women who have proved themself actually open to BBC(have dated a black man)] and in terms of numbers im not doing badly at all, infact i'd go even further and say that sluthaters ratings of me and womens ratings of me are not in sync ...because if they were i should of had far fewer numbers. lets say my average rating on here is a 4. lets say my real life rating is a 4 too.

a white guy is expected to get a 1 in 60 number close rate with a woman +2 points above him from daygame.
a black guy [once we've accounted for the fact that 50% OR LESS of white women are open to black men (and the 50% is a VERY conservative estimate] then I should be getting 1 number from a 6 every 120 approaches.

If we run your numbers [ 99% or 99.9% are not open to me] then statistically it would take thousands or tens of thousands of approaches to even land one number.

Regarding that i should try approaching in a more social setting im assuming you're meaning bars or clubs or something? yes, i agree [and no i don't agree]. Because in order to inhibit my inhbition and AA i need to be doing this shit on multiple days, consequtively. If i just go clubbing once a week, i'll make a few approaches but still have a lot of inhibition and AA at the end of it. that night i wont be uninhibited enough to really go hard with the girls, and go after makeouts ..or more. By time next week has come along again [7 days of doing nothing] my AA and inhibition has returned to almost as high as last week. The process just repeats itself, week after week with me being too AA and high inhibition to do much seducing or attempt.
Currently I can't find no one willing to go out on thursdays and fridays. workcellers generally dislike going out on these days. PUA's these days are not very much into clubs in London and all they want to do is daygame. The last guy i met i finally persuaded him to go to a club and within 20 minutes of getting there the guy was asking to leave. if i was out thursdays,fridays, and saturdays this would be enough to wear down my inhbition and AA.

on sunday when i just didn't give a fuck, was fairly low inhibited and shouted out "bitch" to that girl was the result of going out sarging on thursday and friday and having my AA and inhibition grounded away.
had sunday been the first time in weeks i had approached i would have never done that. would have be far too high inhibition.

I seem to get a lot of stick for my high inihibition and AA, but if you to rate it against others on this site im actually low inhibition because most on this site don't approach or haven't for years.

I will keep approaching till it gets too cold, or i start to suffer with approach exhaustion.
After that i will sign up to meetme type websites again and try things that way.

Where do you get the audacity to approach a women you little cockroach let alone complement her lmao.
Get some self respect for yourself serious! Were you bought up by a feminist by any chance?

Anyone who disagrees with OP is a cuck beta loser.

OP had the right to call that dumb stuck up a 'bitch' when she didn't even acknowledge his existence. Some females think they're so much better than everyone else. Good for you OP for putting that idiot in her place. You are an alpha male IMO.

Nigga please, you need Willy Monfret caliber looks to even get one look from a decent white girl.

You've been on this forum for awhile and should know better by now.

It's hard to believe you're even cold approaching attractive white women knowing 99.9% of them aren't sexually attracted to typical black men.
Eww face?
Know your place.

you're stupid as shit. don't "engage" cold. only approach after she looks at you. what a stupid fuck. this is what pua has created.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice