called a girl a "bitch" today after she rejected me...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I had suffered some harsh rejections today whilst cold approaching at the shopping centre but was able to maintain relatively upbeat due to my coping skills

figured i'd do one more approach and then go home. a white girl, around a 7 was walking behind me coming my way. I let her overtake me ...then ran up by her side and opened:

"excuse me..."

she slowly glanced at me

"but i just saw you from..."

[at this point she had turned her head straight again and was clearly not interested in engaging me]

"...over there, and i thought you were pretty and had to say hi"

[the girl did not even flinch, look back, slow down, or anything ...she just continued on like I didn't even exist. Like she was above me. Too good to talk to me, or acknowledge me]

*suddenly i felt some rage boiling up inside of me. The rejections don't really bother me to be honest. What bother's me though is if i give a girl a compliment like that and she just completely's blanks me. It comes across as very stuck up, very im too good for you to even respond, and very ...you're not even worth giving a response to, or saying thank-you to, or worth a couple of seconds to say "thanks but no thanks"*

Suddenly everything just came to a head, and as she walked away I shouted out BITCH!

[the girl then immediately started slowing down]

girl: WHAT!!!!

girl: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!!?!!

[she's now finished slowing down and walking towards at me in an aggressive manor, the sort of manor someone comes at you when it looks like they may want to hit you]

[I was surprised at this reaction at first, and sorta became lost for words]

girl: WHAT DID YOU SAY?, AYE!?, AYE!?

Me: I think you heard

girl: So im a bitch am I just cos i didn't wanna talk to ya?

me: you didn't have to ignore me

girl: [mumbles something i can't hear and then starts walking again] starts mumbling again and I hear the word "dick"

at that was the end of it.

I've gotta say, I felt a mighty lot better after calling her that. I really put that stuck up girls nose out of joint by calling her a bitch, i could tell she felt very disrespected. After she confronted me and I replied "I think you heard" ...even though she was very angry at me I could feel a certain amount of respect coming from her. Respect that was not present when i was telling her how pretty she was and she was blanking me like I was the invisible man.

tbh, i probably shouldn't of called her a bitch, as it's hardly like doing that sort of thing will get a guy laid ...and it could land me in trouble if her bf is a beefed up gymcel or she has a gang of males ready to get their fists dirty for her [this was my home shopping centre so i might bump into her again]

but yeah. felt great doing it, and is actually a good coping mechanism for when you are feeling disrespected by women.
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

lol @ you for still believing that pickup and mass approaching actually works in real life....

lol @ you for hitting on a chick that is way out of your league and race....

lol @ you for being intitled for a hot chick's attention.

Why didn't you ask her to fart or shit on your face? If she rejected then you could have kill'd and eaten her.
Seriously though, you were right to call her a bitch, I would have cuss'd her out and then curb stomp'd her til she died.

ALPHAMOG wrote:lol @ you for still believing that pickup and mass approaching actually works in real life....

depends firstly on how ugly you are, secondly on what level of girl you are aiming for, and thirdly what kinds of numbers you are putting in.

For the most part I only approach 6+ , im a hypergamous motherfucker and am not particularly keen on a black looksmatched girl

all girls i approached today were 6+

I'm human. I'm atleast entitled to be acknowledged.

OSTB wrote:
ALPHAMOG wrote:lol @ you for still believing that pickup and mass approaching actually works in real life....

depends firstly on how ugly you are, secondly on what level of girl you are aiming for, and thirdly what kinds of numbers you are putting in.

For the most part I only approach 6+ , im a hypergamous motherfucker and am not particularly keen on a black looksmatched girl

That last part you said was especially legit, and you didn't answer my question, and you should have ripp'd her heart out and eaten it. Why didn't you kill her? No troll.

Zezmia wrote:
OSTB wrote:

That last part you said was especially legit, and you didn't answer my question, and you should have ripp'd her heart out and eaten it. Why didn't you kill her? No troll.

tell me why I would want to ask her to fart and shit on my face after she has just rejected me? wtf

and what do you mean why didn't I kill her.
I'm not Elliot Rodger mark II , ...well atleast not yet

OSTB wrote:
Zezmia wrote:That last part you said was especially legit, and you didn't answer my question, and you should have ripp'd her heart out and eaten it. Why didn't you kill her? No troll.

tell me why I would want to ask her to fart and shit on my face after she has just rejected me? wtf

and what do you mean why didn't I kill her.
I'm not Elliot Rodger mark II , ...well atleast not yet

I'm practically at that point man, all I need are some fucking guns, and i'm DONT with it!!!!! Tired of being ethnic and ugly and getting 3 rate treatment........

This is just totally wrong. If you can't feel stupid or be shamed and just deal with that and move on, you can't even associate with people. Your getting it all wrong, Jesus Christ. Not being able to look stupid is what's led me to be inside this house for weeks, terrified of people.

Cold approach is the greatest test for anyone's sanity, and the solution to that test is existing above mere emotions, being totally mindful. It's a conundrum that period of time gave me, and only very, very recently do I think I've solved it. Rejection is inevitable, being hurt and shamed is inevitable. That's life. You have to feel your feelings and accept that and move on.

You're an idiot. When girls ignored me, the biggest thing for me was wondering if they even heard me and then I'd walk away. The entire time when I cold approached I had to cultivate equanimity.

Feel the rage you feel, accept the rage, have compassion for the rage, but don't INDULGE it.

Your gonna tap out within the month buddyboyo
Borderlinecel
Avoidantcel
Narcissistcel
PTSDcel

Still gonna make it

Sad anon wrote:When girls ignored me, the biggest thing for me was wondering if they even heard me and then I'd walk away.

LOL,

you sound very inexperienced at cold approaching. They heard you all right, but were just plain not interested.

girls often make split second decisions. sometimes seeing you in their peripheral vision is enough for her to decide she wants nothing to do with you.

that girl today was rude to me. I was just ruder back.
You or nobody else is gonna make me feel bad for it. I have no remorse. I only regret that I did it in my own area as possibly I might bump into her again when she is with a troupe of males willing to get their hands dirty for her.
I'm not in the habbit of doing such stuff, but i'm not gonna rule out doing it again. Had the girl of atleast acknowledged me, she would not have got that reaction. She treated me like a subhuman. and got a subhuman reaction back.

Sad anon wrote:This is just totally wrong. If you can't feel stupid or be shamed and just deal with that and move on, you can't even associate with people. Your getting it all wrong, Jesus Christ. Not being able to look stupid is what's led me to be inside this house for weeks, terrified of people.

Cold approach is the greatest test for anyone's sanity, and the solution to that test is existing above mere emotions, being totally mindful. It's a conundrum that period of time gave me, and only very, very recently do I think I've solved it. Rejection is inevitable, being hurt and shamed is inevitable. That's life. You have to feel your feelings and accept that and move on.

You're an idiot. When girls ignored me, the biggest thing for me was wondering if they even heard me and then I'd walk away. The entire time when I cold approached I had to cultivate equanimity.

Feel the rage you feel, accept the rage, have compassion for the rage, but don't INDULGE it.

Your gonna tap out within the month buddyboyo

bluepill overload. fuckshite.

OSTB wrote:I had suffered some harsh rejections today whilst cold approaching at the shopping centre but was able to maintain relatively upbeat due to my coping skills

figured i'd do one more approach and then go home. a white girl, around a 7 was walking behind me coming my way. I let her overtake me ...then ran up by her side and opened:

"excuse me..."

she slowly glanced at me

"but i just saw you from..."

[at this point she had turned her head straight again and was clearly not interested in engaging me]

"...over there, and i thought you were pretty and had to say hi"

[the girl did not even flinch, look back, slow down, or anything ...she just continued on like I didn't even exist. Like she was above me. Too good to talk to me, or acknowledge me]

*suddenly i felt some rage boiling up inside of me. The rejections don't really bother me to be honest. What bother's me though is if i give a girl a compliment like that and she just completely's blanks me. It comes across as very stuck up, very im too good for you to even respond, and very ...you're not even worth giving a response to, or saying thank-you to, or worth a couple of seconds to say "thanks but no thanks"*

Suddenly everything just came to a head, and as she walked away I shouted out BITCH!

[the girl then immediately started slowing down]

[she's now finished slowing down and walking towards at me in an aggressive manor, the sort of manor someone comes at you when it looks like they may want to hit you]

Me: I think you heard

girl: So im a bitch am I just cos i didn't wanna talk to ya?

me: you didn't have to ignore me

girl: [mumbles something i can't hear and then starts walking again] starts mumbling again and I hear the word "dick"

at that was the end of it.

I've gotta say, I felt a mighty lot better after calling her that. I really put that stuck up girls nose out of joint by calling her a bitch, i could tell she felt very disrespected. After she confronted me and I replied "I think you heard" ...even though she was very angry at me I could feel a certain amount of respect coming from her. Respect that was not present when i was telling her how pretty she was and she was blanking me like I was the invisible man.

tbh, i probably shouldn't of called her a bitch, as it's hardly like doing that sort of thing will get a guy laid ...and it could land me in trouble if her bf is a beefed up gymcel or she has a gang of males ready to get their fists dirty for her [this was my home shopping centre so i might bump into her again]

unless you are model tier in looks forget 7s and above

but yeah. felt great doing it, and is actually a good coping mechanism for when you are feeling disrespected by women.

OSTB wrote:[the girl then immediately started slowing down]

It's open season on men. While men are attacked left and right, media, politics, education, law (enforcement) and are always with one foot in prison for rape, harassment and thought crimes, masculinized, aggressive females have more testosterone than a John Wayne movie. They are backed by the elites and can get away with everything. And they know it.
Был вечер. Небо меркло. Воды Струились тихо. Жук жужжал.

OSTB wrote:

I approached almost 10 girls a day for a month. That's about 300? I basically ran away from the girls who liked me and was nervous as all shit at all times. I let the nervousness beat me, to be honest. I know that girls "preselect" and all that, I learned that through experience. Where I am right now was caused by cold approaching, it changed my life and revealed how messed up I truly am. I struggle with the problems it showed in my character to this day. I'm not a newbie. Me being in the corner of my dad's apartment, wondering how I can handle the hurt of the world, my experience in cold approach forced me to confront those questions.

Your only hurting yourself by not accepting the shame. Your only isolating yourself and estranging yourself more from people. If you can't steel yourself for every reaction possible, if you can't fully accept your feelings, if you can't become equanimous, you can't mass approach. If you get too excited or too angry or too anything and you can't just accept those feelings and let them pass and not affect you, you can't mass approach. if you can't embrace those negative feelings and accept them then your a slave to them.

And I don't know if your a people pleaser like me, but being that hurt by shame means that you can never shame other people. It means annoying, "well meaning" people who bother you are free to bother you because you don't want to hurt their feelings. And so you become a slave to them. Only since this week was I able to tell one of my friends (of my two friends, lol) to fuck off for being disrespectful to me - instead of getting passive aggressive. Once you can accept disrespect you can dish it out. In fact, that the woman got that outraged when you called her a bitch makes perfect sense - that's a woman who isn't afraid of people in the slightest like us.

Your mental state needs to be on point for this or you can't do this. I give you ten days before you spiritually collapse. Cold approach is far, far, far tougher than lifting weights.

OSTB wrote: I'm atleast entitled to be acknowledged.

lol no
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

You're still the same old shithead. I'm surprised you didn't use the race-card.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

>be sitting in restaurant with my friend from work
>he just broke up with his girlfriend
>tell him all women are whores and tell him some theories about sluts I learned on puahate
>kind of tease him and say "she's probably in jamaica right now getting fucked by a black cock"
>I hear a female voice from behind me say authoritatively "Excuse me, what you're saying is highly offensive to women"
>I turn around and she's some fat bitch wearing glasses
>I ask her to please stop eavesdropping in our conversation
>she says "you're talking so loud I can't help but overhear. Can you please keep your thoughts to yourself? No one else wants to hear them."
>then some Chad sitting at another table with his friends and gf says "She's right, you're being very loud and you're keeping the rest of us from enjoying our meal. If you want to talk like that in here take it outside."
>holy shit I had no idea I was being so loud that people in other tables could hear. At the time it seemed like I was almost whispering, but I guess somehow everyone could hear me
>I tell my friend in a quieter voice "I fucking hate fat bitches", thinking no one could hear me
>the same fat girl behind me freaks out
>she yells "you called me FAT!!!!!"
>again, she says "I heard you call me FAT!!!"
>I say "I didn't call you fat, I just said I hate fat bitches."
>she says "but you implied it"
>she's visibly shaken and almost in tears.
> I say "I'm kind of chubby myself. It's not an insult to call someone fat as it is to call someone, for example, ugly or short. Being fat is a choice. If you don't want to be fat, just stop eating McDonalds every day."
>she says "You know what, I'm done talking to you. I'm just done. If you're going to insult me like that, you're not worth my time."
>see waitress in the distance looking at me
>think "fuck I hope she's not going to come over here and say something"
>waitress goes in the back. Then a few minutes later she comes back out and tells me "Excuse me sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave"
>I let out a sigh of frustration
>She says "Sir, I'm asking you to leave!"
>I say "Fine, I'm leaving", and grab my stuff and get up
>as I'm walking out I hear someone clapping
>I turn around and see it's Chad
>by the time I'm near the door the whole restaurant is clapping
[/img]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

ProudShitposter wrote:>be sitting in restaurant with my friend from work
>tell him all women are whores and tell him some theories about sluts I learned on puahate
>kind of tease him and say "she's probably in jamaica right now getting fucked by a black cock"
>I hear a female voice from behind me say authoritatively "Excuse me, what you're saying is highly offensive to women"
>she says "you're talking so loud I can't help but overhear. Can you please keep your thoughts to yourself? No one else wants to hear them."
>then some Chad sitting at another table with his friends and gf says "She's right, you're being very loud and you're keeping the rest of us from enjoying our meal. If you want to talk like that in here take it outside."
>holy shit I had no idea I was being so loud that people in other tables could hear. At the time it seemed like I was almost whispering, but I guess somehow everyone could hear me
>I tell my friend in a quieter voice "I fucking hate fat bitches", thinking no one could hear me
> I say "I'm kind of chubby myself. It's not an insult to call someone fat as it is to call someone, for example, ugly or short. Being fat is a choice. If you don't want to be fat, just stop eating McDonalds every day."
>she says "You know what, I'm done talking to you. I'm just done. If you're going to insult me like that, you're not worth my time."
>waitress goes in the back. Then a few minutes later she comes back out and tells me "Excuse me sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave"

I would literally never go to a restaurant again.

bigfoot wrote:You're still the same old shithead. I'm surprised you didn't use the race-card.

there are more white people in america complaining about race cards than all the brown skinned people on the planet actually using them

Sad anon wrote:
OSTB wrote:

I approached almost 10 girls a day for a month. That's about 300? I basically ran away from the girls who liked me and was nervous as all shit at all times. I let the nervousness beat me, to be honest. I know that girls "preselect" and all that, I learned that through experience. Where I am right now was caused by cold approaching, it changed my life and revealed how messed up I truly am. I struggle with the problems it showed in my character to this day. I'm not a newbie. Me being in the corner of my dad's apartment, wondering how I can handle the hurt of the world, my experience in cold approach forced me to confront those questions.

Your only hurting yourself by not accepting the shame. Your only isolating yourself and estranging yourself more from people. If you can't steel yourself for every reaction possible, if you can't fully accept your feelings, if you can't become equanimous, you can't mass approach. If you get too excited or too angry or too anything and you can't just accept those feelings and let them pass and not affect you, you can't mass approach. if you can't embrace those negative feelings and accept them then your a slave to them.

And I don't know if your a people pleaser like me, but being that hurt by shame means that you can never shame other people. It means annoying, "well meaning" people who bother you are free to bother you because you don't want to hurt their feelings. And so you become a slave to them. Only since this week was I able to tell one of my friends (of my two friends, lol) to fuck off for being disrespectful to me - instead of getting passive aggressive. Once you can accept disrespect you can dish it out. In fact, that the woman got that outraged when you called her a bitch makes perfect sense - that's a woman who isn't afraid of people in the slightest like us.

Your mental state needs to be on point for this or you can't do this. I give you ten days before you spiritually collapse. Cold approach is far, far, far tougher than lifting weights.

I do not think I'll spiritually collpse. i'll stop doing it before it gets too cold to go out. I am out in a tight shirt, and when the weather gets to about 13/14 degree's my tolerance for spending long periods of time outside decreases. The weather in London is almost at that point. Definitely within a few weeks it should reach there I think. I'm not actually doing a HUGE amount of approaches either, i've never been been much of a shotgun approaches due to high AA. looking at my notes for this week, it seems that I did 9 approaches. 1 on friday, 3 on saturday, and 5 today [sunday]

spirtually collapse, i also call approach exhaustion. Where it gets to the point where you are going out and cannot physically approach anymore due to your mental state. It usually has occured when I have been putting in much higher numbers, ..also the reactions from the girls dictate as well how soon you might reach it. constant poor and shitty reactions will induce it a lot quicker.

the outburst today i was just annoyed at being treated as subhuman and was thinking more outcome dependent than I usually think. I blame LMS ghost for that. that was my 5th approach today and no number.

approaching girls in such low numbers is partly because im being much more picky over who i approach these days. In central London in previous years I was mostly approaching based on "Hope". My mentality was, this girl is my type, if she is my type then perhaps i am her type, i hope when i approach her she will like me. they didn't.
I know most girls are not into black guys. The majority of girls I am now approaching I am approaching because I have stereotyped them as possible BBC fans. I am keeping track of my approaches, and tbh i am considering dropping white girls now. There is a very small amount of 6+ white girls who are open to black men. When i look over my notes, considering the amount of girls I have approached this year I am doing far better with Indian girls than whites. I will keep going a little longer before deciding what to do.
Last edited by OSTB on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ProudShitposter wrote:>be sitting in restaurant with my friend from work

harsh lol.

I think you'd better work on your whispering in future

Sad anon wrote:
bigfoot wrote:You're still the same old shithead. I'm surprised you didn't use the race-card.

there are more white people in america complaining about race cards than all the brown skinned people on the planet actually using them

MyBalls YourChin wrote:
OSTB wrote: I'm atleast entitled to be acknowledged.

lol no
uh.... yeah he is idiot. :roll:

I bet this Tom accuses the white broads of being racist because they don't want to take his veiny sicklecell dick and are naturally more attracted to people of their own race. That's how far we've come in this PC society.

bigfoot wrote:I bet this Tom accuses the white broads of being racist because they don't want to take his veiny sicklecell dick and are naturally more attracted to people of their own race. That's how far we've come in this PC society.

Just because I accuse YOU of being racist doesn't mean I accuse everybody ...you racist.

You were trying to climb the race ladder and it came back to haunt you. 99 percent of women wont nothing to do with the negro race.
Last edited by Youllnevermakeit on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OSTB wrote:
bigfoot wrote:I bet this Tom accuses the white broads of being racist because they don't want to take his veiny sicklecell dick and are naturally more attracted to people of their own race. That's how far we've come in this PC society.

Just because I accuse YOU of being racist doesn't mean I accuse everybody ...you racist.

And OSTB I don't think she was racist, she didn't call you any racial epithets(well who knows what she said behind clos'd doors while fucking chad) you were probably just an ugly guy to her. Though I won't deny that you being black made things worse.

OSTB wrote:

Don't be a coward, just admit it. You feel entitled to them and think they're racist if they don't want you. That's the pattern with every uncle tom I've met here.

Zezmia wrote:
OSTB wrote:

And OSTB I don't think she was racist, she didn't call you any racial epithets(well who knows what she said behind clos'd doors while fucking chad) you were probably just an ugly guy to her. Though I won't deny that you being black made things worse.

Don't be a coward, just admit it. You feel entitled to them and think they're racist if they don't want you. That's the pattern with every uncle tom I've met here.

imo such a reaction from girls [complete blank/ignore] is when they totally find you unattractive/not their type/racist

but without knowing the girl, i can't really start accusing her of being racist.
who knows, she might have dated a black guy before ...but found me not to her taste's and ugly. Lets remember that if a girl is into black guys, it doesn't mean she's going to be into EVERY black guy she see's.

chinese girls typically give the ignore/blank reaction. there is a small amount who like black guys but it is small. A chinese girl earlier that day ran from me when I gave her a direct opener. RAN.
I kinda laughed afterwards. This rejection did not piss me off as she did atleast acknowledge me and wasn't totally rude.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice