Guy posts pic on IMGUR, girl stalks him and they start datin

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

LINK : http://imgur.com/gallery/HTlme

>GUY POSTS PICTURE OF HIMSELF ON IMGUR
>GIRLS MASTURBATE OVER HIS PIC
>THIS BITCH SEES THIS, STARTS STALKING HIM JUST BECAUSE SOCIAL PROOF + CHAD
>SHE PICKS HIM UP, AND NOW THEY ARE COUPLE
>AND SHE IS FUCKING HOT TOO

LIFE IS NOT FAIR :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

She is better looking than him. I'm surprised he is getting so much attention since he is not what I would think of as conventionally attractive. I think his biceps have a halo effect on his face.
[/img]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

because he is soldier, gets young women hot

apart from that not good looking, looks like Ricky Gervais

I don't understand ... He is nothing special ? I doubt he would be rated above 7 here but bitches there seem to be going crazy oO

He's nothing special, merely a 6.

That's why I have said before: if you don't have girls approaching and stalking you, you are 5/10 or less.

PostThis post by Thonis was deleted by puanewb on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:38 am.

Lol he's average at best. This happens all the time - women wanking off over guys who aren't even good looking.

What the fuck is going on man? Looks theory is totally out of the window.

Thonis wrote:What the fuck! In the similing picture he has the exact same hair i had just weeks ago. Dude is literally nw1.5 like me but i bet he is a few years older than me.

Yeah, but you're socially retarded. He has much better energy than you do.

In all your pics, you look like your spirit has already left your body.

Lol at all you naive copecels.

He's a 6/10 facially but at least a 7/10 when he's in a marine outfit. Status counts.

He also looks tall.

monswerodf wrote:Lol at all you naive copecels.

He's a 6/10 facially but at least a 7/10 when he's in a marine outfit. Status counts.

He also looks tall.

'6/10.'

Deluded :lol:

As for 'marines', military men or those associated with the military are the absolute lowest forms of life (other than male feminists). Drones who fucking die when their corrupt government tells them to, or do exactly as they're instructed.

'Alphas' who cede to authority :lol:

-high facial symmetry game
-good hair game
-good physique game
-soldier halo effect game
-white (aka non-ethnikk)

win

Also, i would like to add that his GF actually dated up (aka hypergamous bitch), she obviously looks ethnikk / spikk tier (non-white).

Symmetry is an overrated feature, and things like physique, hair, being white, and being a soldier are things that most people can attain. Most white guys are able to get buff, get a good haircut and join the army. It doesn't make this total cunt special at all.

Just saw the photo of him with his slag - he's seriously fuck all to look at. Women need a kick in the head for their shite taste.

if this was the other way round everyone would be calling the guy a creepy fucking weirdo but when a girl does it ....it's "romantic, you go girl, hope you find him"

IMGUR is full of liberal faggots who never had a GF before ...fucking computer dorks

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice