Slut Sleeps with 99 Guys, Is Ready for #100

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

She "contributes" her count to having a fling-filled period, as well as not settling down. Why can't she just be honest with herself and contribute it to the fact that she is a disgusting little skank, who quite obviously grew up without a father figure for the majority of her life.

And you just know for a fact that those 99 were all chads. :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

she needs fucking in the ass though I guess with nearly 100 men she's been anally dicked about 30 times

it sounds like she fucked several men each weekend in her teens

funny how those sort of sluts never choose guys like me...

If she goes on to complain about not finding the right man I am liable to find her and kill her

And all of this is proven HOW? That's why I don't give a flying shit about this nonsense.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

She'd make slayer sons, chad tier jaw.

That's probably an average body count for a woman in this day and age. She's just honest about it.

When I read her so-called "article", it made me sick.

That girl used very careful language in a desperate attempt to justify her behavior as a slut. She was very defensive of her actions, and kept harping on and on about how she isn't a "nymphomaniac". But you know what?

When you fuck 100 guys, you're probably a slut.

That's just how it works; she doesn't get to choose how she's labeled.

She admits to never being in a long-term monogamous relationship, even though she's fucked tons and tons of guys (probably over 100 sexual partners now). There's simply no way she'll ever be able to properly pair-bond with a man; she's too emotionally damaged for that.

And just imagine accidentally getting her pregnant. Ugh, no. :roll: :pistodouble:

They are all Chads or atleast above average guys. I'd probably hit that but definetely double condom it. Nothing really sick about that in it of itself.

Someone is still going to marry her and feel proud at the wedding, and she will get the white picket fence lifestyle even if it may have to be a balding indian since all the white guys are running white colonial game in Bangkok or Dubai. -
Come here for the bitter truth!

https://theblackpillblog.wordpress.com/

They are all Chads or atleast above average guys. I'd probably hit that but definetely double condom it. Nothing really sick about that in it of itself.

Someone is still going to marry her and feel proud at the wedding, and she will get the white picket fence lifestyle even if it may have to be a balding indian since all the white guys are running white colonial game in Bangkok or Dubai. -

Someone tag me in, I'm just doing some stretches first
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

LMAO at trying to justify 99 guys over her whole 8 year peroid to "only 12 guys per year"

Bitch you been getting fucked nearly every other week in the past 2 years.

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:
When you fuck 100 guys, you're probably a slut.

That's just how it works; she doesn't get to choose how she's labeled.

She admits to never being in a long-term monogamous relationship, even though she's fucked tons and tons of guys (probably over 100 sexual partners now). There's simply no way she'll ever be able to properly pair-bond with a man; she's too emotionally damaged for that.

I fucking hate how easy women have it! I would love to bang 100 girls in 2 years instead of under 10 urgh.....I'm such a faggot :(

Jack_the_ripper wrote:And you just know for a fact that those 99 were all chads. :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

you=retard

sluts are not picky not even close,they fuck anything in their league or +
the most retarded even fuck below his league
in the case of this slut I'm sure 99% of the chads she fucked were average

Other women just laugh at her though.
Ugly whore can have that many guys in a month or less ... And she even gets paid for it :)

This bitch is nothing but a free cum basket for guys. Nobody wants to commit to her. According to women that's a huge failure. She is almost the equivalent of male incel from female prospective.

She is probably more miserable then guy who fucks 2 girls every year and turns one into LTR.

And now that this shit is online her chances of finding quality LTR are pretty much gone... Thanks, Obama!

Look at that fucking jaw. What a high T bitch, of course she can't control her sexual impulses. Son will inevitably be a slayer. Let me at her.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice