Girl on okcupid complains about getting 46 messages per day

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

shitty midget want very tall good lookong guy.
And people in comments are mostly telling her to fill it with more details.Like anyone care about her personality

did you write that cats?
be honest.

that reddit post was obviously posted by a sluthater, i can tell by the tone of the message and he is also copying severe aspie's use of word "ubermench" or however you spell it.
infact i did wonder if it was him, but it doesn't look like his writing style
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

>tfw the only guys that like me are sub-8s :cry:
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Online dating is just a sausage fest. Every slim female of course will think she deserves a chad, imagine you were a female and getting messages left, right and centre. You would certainly think highly of yourself. WKs, manginas and captain save-hoes are to blame for the mess that we are into today.

cats wrote:
backagain wrote:this thread needs a photo or more of the bitch in question

fucking ethnic and demanding

it's actually men who are to blame for this disfunctional situation.

the average man is a pathetic white knight with 0 standards.

why can ugly women have an attitude and high standards ? because men allowe them to behave in that way. men enable this behavior.

if a fat women still has men lined up to fuck her ? why would she lose weight ?

even on this site here at least 60-70% of the userbase would happily fuck disgusting hambeats.

if you just blame women for this disaster you are just a fucking retard

and the girl in question is slim which puts her in the top 40% in most countries by that alone.

cats wrote:

she's a bit weird looking but she can easily get a 7 or 8 I'd rate her a 6

PinV wrote:it's actually men who are to blame for this disfunctional situation.

why can ugly women have an attitude and high standards ? because men allowe them to behave in that way. men enable this behavior.

even on this site here at least 60-70% of the userbase would happily fuck disgusting hambeats.

its a vicious circle and to be honest...women are fussy which means rejecting lots of men which makes them "hungry" which makes them lower their standards which makes lower level women think they can do better etc etc

the girl is a 6 and skinny = very desired in dating sites
she is partially right: please note that girls like that , 99% of the messages they receive are from ugly desperate chodes below her league "those who want to fuck hotties being themselves genetic trash"
girls 6+ in badoo complain about idem issue, they are chased a lot by scum in the site,they end up frustrated

Fabie wrote:the girl is a 6 and skinny = very desired in dating sites
she is partially right: please note that girls like that , 99% of the messages they receive are from ugly desperate chodes below her league "those who want to fuck hotties being themselves genetic trash"
girls 6+ in badoo complain about idem issue, they are chased a lot by scum in the site,they end up frustrated

i guarantee 3 or 4 of those people who messaged her were good looking enough...its just that with choice at that level they think somehow they can break the laws of LMS and get someone far better than they deserve

shit I really should have saved the pics and comments from a woman I messaged on POF she'd be a 3 or 4 and she seriously expected some tall dark handsome man 7 plus to be online and interested in her...these bitches are deluded as fuck...they have swallowed the lie that they are beautiful, unique angels and they deserve the best

backagain wrote:
Fabie wrote:the girl is a 6 and skinny = very desired in dating sites

i guarantee 3 or 4 of those people who messaged her were good looking enough...its just that with choice at that level they think somehow they can break the laws of LMS and get someone far better than they deserve

shit I really should have saved the pics and comments from a woman I messaged on POF she'd be a 3 or 4 and she seriously expected some tall dark handsome man 7 plus to be online and interested in her...these bitches are deluded as fuck...they have swallowed the lie that they are beautiful, unique angels and they deserve the best

yep you are right, the worst bitches online are those who are 3 or 4 (chubbies / guetto / butterfaces ) they think they are a 9 they think they deserve a male model 10, they reject average chodes like a plague
but do not worry,they will be getting what they deserve
is the online dating environment which is confusing the women,in such environment: insecure trashy women become very picky because they have lot of options
read the book "the great female con " and you will understand the "options issue", if you can't found the book PM me and I will send you for free

That thread on TRP reads just like a Cats post. It's not you, but well done to that guy :lol:
cats wrote:

Ethnic and average AT BEST yet only dates 6'3'' white guys. How fucking typical.

backagain wrote:
PinV wrote:it's actually men who are to blame for this disfunctional situation.

its a vicious circle and to be honest...women are fussy which means rejecting lots of men which makes them "hungry" which makes them lower their standards which makes lower level women think they can do better etc etc

Spot on. You two are on the right track.

Women are naturally more picky, but online dating puts their super picky nature on steroids. Women can be way more picky online than IRL which is why online is a waste for sub 7's. Of course this bitch will match with a guy on Tinder or eventually meet up with a prince charming off of OKC, he'll string her along, pump and dump her, and then think she deserves this caliber of man for a relationship. After all, they matched with her right?

PuaKiller wrote:That thread on TRP reads just like a Cats post. It's not you, but well done to that guy :lol:
cats wrote:Image

Ethnic and average AT BEST yet only dates 6'3'' white guys. How fucking typical.

backagain wrote:

Spot on. You two are on the right track.

Women are naturally more picky, but online dating puts their super picky nature on steroids. Women can be way more picky online than IRL which is why online is a waste for sub 7's. Of course this bitch will match with a guy on Tinder or eventually meet up with a prince charming off of OKC, he'll string her along, pump and dump her, and then think she deserves this caliber of man for a relationship. After all, they matched with her right?

I think what is more important than laying blame, at white knights and online/mobile phone dating which contribute to girls/womens pickiness, is what can you as an individual do to help your own situation. We cannot undo POF and Tinder apps...I suspect we may see a growing use of anger online....the trouble is the systems are set up to defend females...

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice