90%+ of the young girls I work with are having sex RAW.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I work a hospitality job with lots of girls age 16-21 and while they're nice, fun people sometimes it can be HELL listening to their conversations as an incel.

'Shit, I need to take my birth control!'
'omg did you guys bang!?'
'our parants are home so we did it in the woods lol'
'I've been on the pill since 15'
'one of the guys that I used to date...'
'Well I'm sorta seeing a guy i guess but I hate commitment'
24 y/o chick 'being single was sooo fun, i miss it(riding the cock carousel)!'

These type of conversations just come up so casually its completely normal to their lives.
Half of these girls aren't even in a commited relationship ffs yet they're on birth control pill which means they're pounded RAW!!
I'm well aware young girls can get laid with ease and are promiscuous as fuck but HOLY SHIT MY INCEL RAGE BOILS WHEN I OVERHEAR THIS on a frequent basis.
You think that cute grade 11 girl without a bf hasn't had any sexual experience? just LOL.

You know whats even better?
The young males/boys in the same age range that work @ the same place, 2/3 of them are incels.
The topic of girls/parties/sex does not come up for these guys. 80/20 rule much?

just LOL @ my highschool ~ early 20s life.

[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

All I feel now is Hatred. Hatred Hatred Hatred. Such a common emotion they named a fucking game after it. I have a window of opportunity to slay if you can get enough surgeries in my mid 20s before I'm an oldcel.

However, no matter how the girls I may get with even if my surgery makes me a slayer or even do better, they will simply be cock carousel riders. You will be one stepping stone on the cock carousel. Just a step of thousands of stairs to completing their sex in the city lifestyle.

You won't be anything special to them.

Oh side note 24 year old virgins exist as below average or average girls in ethnik communities and tight knit families. I've banged one before and yes I did see the hymen blood. But they won't be these so called instagram female celebrities.
https://8chan.co/sluthate/ Come here where you aren't judged on the basis of username but the quality of yourshitpost

https://8chan.co/blackpill
https://8chan.co/whitenationalism/
http://8ch.net/mlmhate/

How could you even tolerate such a job? How? How could you be around those people and not want to snap? Indeed life is one huge party if you're female and one huge competition if you're male and not in the top 5% who get all the girls and social/career opportunities.

PuaKiller wrote:How could you even tolerate such a job? How? How could you be around those people and not want to snap? Indeed life is one huge party if you're female and one huge competition if you're male and not in the top 5% who get all the girls and social/career opportunities.

Incels should avoid offices, and female dominated work enviroments

John Rambo, wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:How could you even tolerate such a job? How? How could you be around those people and not want to snap? Indeed life is one huge party if you're female and one huge competition if you're male and not in the top 5% who get all the girls and social/career opportunities.

Incels should avoid offices, and female dominated work enviroments

All it takes is for one young female to be in the office, and 50+% of my work hours will be wasted from being infatuated with her.

John Rambo, wrote: Just a step of thousands of stairs to completing their sex in the city lifestyle.

You won't be anything special to them.

Oh side note 24 year old virgins exist as below average or average girls in ethnik communities and tight knit families. I've banged one before and yes I did see the hymen blood. But they won't be these so called instagram female celebrities.

HA! Thats funny as literally just yesterday, the most promiscious slut was telling how awesome Sex in the City is and its her fav.

Also yeah, spot on about below average females, the ones that DON'T talk this stuff are ugly/undesireable (still they have more options than a typical incel if they match their smv [which they HATE doing!])

lol I made it sound pretty bad but it wasn't actual ER/SH level anger, altho I was suprised that this one 17yo girl that I thought was not into casual sex talked about her BC pills like no biggie. :rambo:
It was hard holding a conversation with her while having images of her naked having sex with some guy and cumming insider her.:rambo:
To answer your question: Honestly I think I've become so numb of my prolonged inceldom that I've finally accepted my place as a low SMV male. I'm never going to get a cute 6+ due to my lazyness, betaness, anxiety problems and even if i do we know whats going to happen down the road. I also cope by looking @ the other incels and even better the MARRIED BETA GUYS with shitty marriages/divorces.

debijon wrote:altho I was suprised that this one 17yo girl that I thought was not into casual sex talked about her BC pills like no biggie. :rambo:

:x :x :x :x

Society sends two mixed messages:
  • "Go ahead 17 year old girls, Dr. Goldberg will prescribe you birth control so you can have all the casual sex you want! There are even many nonprofit organizations that will fund your birth control, and in the future maybe even the government will fund it. It's healthy and natural to explore your sexuality!"
  • "Old pervs are out to corrupt 17 year old girls, who are by the way just children that aren't old enough to decide if they want sex! Gas the pedos who try to plant perverted ideas in the minds of these children!"

OmegaKV wrote:
debijon wrote:altho I was suprised that this one 17yo girl that I thought was not into casual sex talked about her BC pills like no biggie. :rambo:

:x :x :x :x

Society sends two mixed messages:
  • "Go ahead 17 year old girls, Dr. Goldberg will prescribe you birth control so you can have all the casual sex you want! There are even many nonprofit organizations that will fund your birth control, and in the future maybe even the government will fund it. It's healthy and natural to explore your sexuality!"
  • "Old pervs are out to corrupt 17 year old girls, who are by the way just children that aren't old enough to decide if they want sex! Gas the pedos who try to plant perverted ideas in the minds of these children!"

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: Exactly. It's actually quite funny.
PostThis post by flesh was deleted by flesh on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:40 pm.

Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

debijon wrote:I work a hospitality job with lots of girls age 16-21 and while they're nice, fun people sometimes it can be HELL listening to their conversations as an incel.

These type of conversations just come up so casually its completely normal to their lives.
Half of these girls aren't even in a commited relationship ffs yet they're on birth control pill which means they're pounded RAW!!
I'm well aware young girls can get laid with ease and are promiscuous as fuck but HOLY SHIT MY INCEL RAGE BOILS WHEN I OVERHEAR THIS on a frequent basis.
You think that cute grade 11 girl without a bf hasn't had any sexual experience? just LOL.

The young males/boys in the same age range that work @ the same place, 2/3 of them are incels.
The topic of girls/parties/sex does not come up for these guys. 80/20 rule much?

never good unless it is raw; has nothing to do with all this incel, whatever shit.

debijon wrote:I work a hospitality job with lots of girls age 16-21 and while they're nice, fun people sometimes it can be HELL listening to their conversations as an incel.

I seriously thought that girls who use birth control did so as an extra measure of protection, not the only method.
Jesus fuck, we are fucked

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice