"Why female settling is bad for relationships"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Rollo Tomasi is delusional though and thinks that the cultural female behavior in America is actually biological

One's attraction for members of the opposite gender has nothing to do with one's own smv. Just because you're a 1/10 burn victim doesn't mean you're attracted to 2/10 landwhales :lol:

Who the hell determines who is a 2 or a 3? This is part of the problem it's all based on opinions and cultural standards. Even locality. Maybe a male 4 in NYC is a six in Gulf Port Mississipi. I have a theory that big cities inflate everyone's ego because so much business is designed to appeal to your consumer ego and so many high paying jobs do as well. So in short this is a very difficult system to use on real human beings.

I was in your boat years ago and went after overweight women because I lied to myself. I convinced myself that I was a Chubby Chaser when I could have dated better hotter women. I jus had low self esteem because of a horrible childhood as the poor kid in school with a violent alcoholic father who always put him down.

It's not all about how others see you it's about how you see yourself too. Don't make my mistake and feel like a piece of shit for years. Get some therapy. And medication for your emotional issues.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice