"I am my girlfriend's second choice."

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

My girlfriend and I have been together since January 2013. Overall we have a pretty happy relationship. We recently moved in to my apartment 4 months ago, we split the rent.

So a couple days ago my cousin wanted to see pictures of my me and my girlfriend. I don’t have an Instagram so I was googling her username to find a link to her profile. I ended up seeing that she was a member on a website (not mentioning what). I got curious and started reading through the posts and that’s where I found out a ton of things, some relating to sex, some relating to stuff about her mom.

To give you the gist of it, before she met me there was this guy that she was seeing she was bragging about how she confirmed that tall guys are “proportional”. She said they had crazy sex, couldn’t get enough, lost track of orgasms and how she was hooked, and she really wanted to date this guy but he didn’t want anything serious.
And lo and behold I come in. While we were dating I asked her to be my girlfriend (she told me she needed time because she takes commitment seriously),she actually gave this other guy an ultimatum that if he didn’t date her, she would leave me for him. Guy turned her down and then she starts seeing me, so yeah I was my girlfriend’s second choice. Oh and she wanted advice on how to do anal with his big dick, however when I have slightly brought it up she tells me that her butt is exit only.

Now we are here. Reading this stuff made me absolutely sick. I love her so much and to be reading this shit, just ruins me. When we started dating I legitimately thought this was my girl, all the while she was hoping that the other guy would date her. I haven’t talked to her about this yet since I honestly have no idea how I can have this conversation while holding it together. I feel so stupid.


https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/3 ... after_her/


lol @ anyone wanting a girlfriend at this day and age....



PostThis post by Guest was deleted by PuaKiller on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:28 am.

Holy hell :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the prototypical "alpha fucks, beta bucks" story. Fits the shit to the T. How could somebody be so sociopathic to stick with a guy like that when she knows she doesn't like him and only hold onto him if the alpha male doesn't commit? Depravity.
Image




I actually know this feel. I managed to get a BJ and a few dates with a great looking girl when that cancelled on me a few months ago cause she wanted to get back with her BF. Its good I didn't invest a lot of money in dating her or marriage.

Sex on the the rebound with a girl you are proud to be seen with in public > swallowing your pride.
https://8chan.co/sluthate/ Come here where you aren't judged on the basis of username but the quality of yourshitpost

https://8chan.co/blackpill
https://8chan.co/whitenationalism/
http://8ch.net/mlmhate/

Image

Image
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

I'm looking at some of the coping in the thread and some of it sounds so reasonable, but then you remember that she's LESS sexually open with her beta BF than with this alpha Chad/Tyrone and that's the killer.

It baffles me but so many people freak out about stuff like this (myself included when I was younger). You have to stop and think about it and realize, if you are in a serious relationship, that the day before you met your SO for the first time there was probably somebody you had affection or lust for, maybe a FWB or an ex or someone you were dating, and as you grew to know your current SO you chose them over the people you used to care about.
That is how life works for almost every person alive.


This is how life works. It's really a crapshoot until you REALLY get to know someone, and you will be with people who have loved and lusted before they met you. It's something you just need to get over, it's how real relationships work over a person's lifetime.


So much coping. Little do they know that women are never held responsible for their actions and they will only act on what's good for them with no remorse since after all society encourages them to do this as they're never held accountable! LOL at having a GF these days. It's just asking to get used/cucked/cheated on at some point. LOL at getting married too. It's the same shit only you get taken to the cleaners when the divorce comes.



:lol:
Image

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

LOL @ all the cunts defending her
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Just lol at the concept of committing to a woman who was once Chad's cumrag.
Life is written in bone.

"When I was younger I had a friend.. He was friend zoned hard (by me). He did everything any girl could want and it wasn't enough. I still dated around with morons as much as I wanted and enjoyed it. My best friend at the time ask me why I didn't date Mr. Friend zone. I told her because if I ever dated him I knew we would get married. He stood for commitment. It was really very serious with him. The other guys were only fun and I wanted to experience some of that before I never had a chance to. I wanted to be independent before I never had the chance. I ended up dating him after a while. We just celebrated our 13th anniversary. He was only my second choice because he was in a way higher bracket. He meant something to me and it was important to take it very, very seriously and so I didn't want to start until I was in a place where I was ready for that. You are getting upset over what was probably a lusty flash in the pan. She's with you. She could have kept chasing. She could have met him first and you gave her the guts to move on in a dead in fling. As for the anal...were allowed to like something and then not again. Just talk to her about it but I wouldn't use her past as leverage when you do. That's not playing fair."

just lol

ThereIsNoGame wrote:"When I was younger I had a friend.. He was friend zoned hard (by me). He did everything any girl could want and it wasn't enough. I still dated around with morons as much as I wanted and enjoyed it. My best friend at the time ask me why I didn't date Mr. Friend zone. I told her because if I ever dated him I knew we would get married. He stood for commitment. It was really very serious with him. The other guys were only fun and I wanted to experience some of that before I never had a chance to. I wanted to be independent before I never had the chance. I ended up dating him after a while. We just celebrated our 13th anniversary. He was only my second choice because he was in a way higher bracket. He meant something to me and it was important to take it very, very seriously and so I didn't want to start until I was in a place where I was ready for that. You are getting upset over what was probably a lusty flash in the pan. She's with you. She could have kept chasing. She could have met him first and you gave her the guts to move on in a dead in fling. As for the anal...were allowed to like something and then not again. Just talk to her about it but I wouldn't use her past as leverage when you do. That's not playing fair."

just lol


She friendzoned her looksmatch because she wanted to ride the cock carousel and get fucked by hot Chads. Then her looks fade and now that the Chads no longer want her, she marries the guy she previously friendzoned. Just lol.

ThereIsNoGame wrote:"When I was younger I had a friend.. He was friend zoned hard (by me). He did everything any girl could want and it wasn't enough. I still dated around with morons as much as I wanted and enjoyed it. My best friend at the time ask me why I didn't date Mr. Friend zone. I told her because if I ever dated him I knew we would get married. He stood for commitment. It was really very serious with him. The other guys were only fun and I wanted to experience some of that before I never had a chance to. I wanted to be independent before I never had the chance. I ended up dating him after a while. We just celebrated our 13th anniversary. He was only my second choice because he was in a way higher bracket. He meant something to me and it was important to take it very, very seriously and so I didn't want to start until I was in a place where I was ready for that. You are getting upset over what was probably a lusty flash in the pan. She's with you. She could have kept chasing. She could have met him first and you gave her the guts to move on in a dead in fling. As for the anal...were allowed to like something and then not again. Just talk to her about it but I wouldn't use her past as leverage when you do. That's not playing fair."

just lol


LOOOOOOOL.
-Friend zone nice guy beta orbiter? check
-want to experiment and sleep around because 'INDEPENDANT'? check
-After a decade of riding the cock carousel, looks fading and can't get alphas to commit so time to find a beta providor? CHECK!
-but not sexually attracted to beta providor so withhold sex and anal? check

This is pretty much the template Modern Woman of Today we read about on redpill sites just lol

This is exactly the kind of shit I keep raging about on these forums and elsewhere. I'm telling you all this shit is the fucking norm with long term relationships. It's fucking sick...that poor guy. Men need to wake the hell up and weed out the settlers. People are settling for their 4th, 5th or 10th choice, and we fucking wonder why the dating game is such a damn mess. A girl whose affaction you have to "work" for is a settler. If men collectively understood just that simple thing, it would have a major impact on female behavior, because mr beta bux wouldnt fall for their bullshit charms. We need to start calling out settlers for the dishonest WHORES they really are!
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Paradigm Shift wrote:This is exactly the kind of shit I keep raging about on these forums and elsewhere. I'm telling you all this shit is the fucking norm with long term relationships. It's fucking sick...that poor guy. Men need to wake the hell up and weed out the settlers. People are settling for their 4th, 5th or 10th choice, and we fucking wonder why the dating game is such a damn mess. A girl whose affaction you have to "work" for is a settler. If men collectively understood just that simple thing, it would have a major impact on female behavior, because mr beta bux wouldnt fall for their bullshit charms. We need to start calling out settlers for the dishonest WHORES they really are!


The only way that things will ever be fixed is if the Sexual Marketplace is temporally broken with a movement like MGTOW.

Basically like the same things we are seeing with the stock markets today.

I guess I'm going to get the heads on this thread exploding and be called the WK here but guys settle like mad too. The vast majority of guys settle. You all want a girl who looks like this:

Image

But you're just not good enough to get and keep a girl like that interested so you'll at best get this:
Image

Maybe a few of you would be happy to get and keep the latter, but MOST of you can get a chubby 4 woman over 30 and still wouldn't get with one because they're not good enough for you. That's understandable, but you have to understand that you're not going to get better if women don't perceive you as better.

Fact is the vast majority of people settle. Unless you're very high up in the looks department, like top 5%, just about anyone you're with will be settling. The difference is that guys can form meaningful attachments to women they perceive to be second rate, while women only want the best. Willing to settle for less than the best but it's a declaration of loss.

The girl in that thread is obviously not anything special and was used as just another hole. That's the thing girls don't seem to get. They think that an alpha showing sexual interest in them means they are in that guy's league, and get a rude awakening when they realize otherwise.

You may learn to see the good in the chubby 4/10 over 30, but that woman while seeing good in you, learning even to love you, will see contempt for you because you remind her of how she lost, unless you're a chad. So in that regard I agree that LTR's are not worth it.

Still, this dude sounds like a sniveling, ugly beta guy.
PostThis post by Guest was deleted by cats on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:16 pm.

ThereIsNoGame wrote: I told her because if I ever dated him I knew we would get married. He stood for commitment. It was really very serious with him. The other guys were only fun and I wanted to experience some of that before I never had a chance to. I wanted to be independent before I never had the chance.


That's the red pill. Life is a constant race against time to fit all of the sex and partying in before you're 30, but for us low SMV men, we were never invited to or got to experience any of the partying in the first place. You don't even get that part as a guy, you're just supposed to settle with the first girl that wants you without getting yours first.

Her frankness in describing this shows a callousness and self-awareness of her manipulative actions over men. She can't use the the excuse of "she's young and doesn't know better." I'd wager most girls are like this as I believe people are more socially intelligent than they let on (I underestimate no one). The real killer is denying him anal as that's a huge tell she simply wasn't physically attracted to her beta boyfriend. Strong physical attraction is a REQUIREMENT for a relationship. This is why gymcelling is so powerful because you need that attraction to be there.

debijon wrote:LOOOOOOOL.
-Friend zone nice guy beta orbiter? check
-want to experiment and sleep around because 'INDEPENDANT'? check
-After a decade of riding the cock carousel, looks fading and can't get alphas to commit so time to find a beta providor? CHECK!
-but not sexually attracted to beta providor so withhold sex and anal? check

This is pretty much the template Modern Woman of Today we read about on redpill sites just lol


I legit laughed when I read this shit because it fits the red pilled man's description of modern women to the T. Spot fucking on.

TylerBainesRoyce wrote:I guess I'm going to get the heads on this thread exploding and be called the WK here but guys settle like mad too. The vast majority of guys settle. You all want a girl who looks like this:

Image

But you're just not good enough to get and keep a girl like that interested so you'll at best get this:
Image

Maybe a few of you would be happy to get and keep the latter, but MOST of you can get a chubby 4 woman over 30 and still wouldn't get with one because they're not good enough for you. That's understandable, but you have to understand that you're not going to get better if women don't perceive you as better.

Fact is the vast majority of people settle. Unless you're very high up in the looks department, like top 5%, just about anyone you're with will be settling. The difference is that guys can form meaningful attachments to women they perceive to be second rate, while women only want the best. Willing to settle for less than the best but it's a declaration of loss.

The girl in that thread is obviously not anything special and was used as just another hole. That's the thing girls don't seem to get. They think that an alpha showing sexual interest in them means they are in that guy's league, and get a rude awakening when they realize otherwise.

You may learn to see the good in the chubby 4/10 over 30, but that woman while seeing good in you, learning even to love you, will see contempt for you because you remind her of how she lost, unless you're a chad. So in that regard I agree that LTR's are not worth it.

Still, this dude sounds like a sniveling, ugly beta guy.


I know who that second girl is :lol: :lol: . She's still way out of our leagues. If I could get girls like that to be into me I'd be a VERY happy man.

Must of your post is right though. Everybody has to settle on something, it's coming to terms with this that's harder for women as they're the ones who end most marriages. Being told they can "have it all" has really skewed their expectations.They get a little bit of attention and think that caliber of man is what they deserve. You literally cannot measure up to her expectations as she wants this perfect man who is wealthy, always ripped like he's in his mid 20's, fucks like a god, is desired by other women, is never boring, etc.

It's a perpetual struggle and a losing battle in all ways at all times. You can never measure up forever. Eventually she will get bored with you and then it's over. You may very well get bored of her too. The only way out is to not play. Men are realizing this en masse slowly and America will look like Japan soon enough. This shit destroys nations!

PuaKiller wrote:
TylerBainesRoyce wrote:I guess I'm going to get the heads on this thread exploding and be called the WK here but guys settle like mad too. The vast majority of guys settle. You all want a girl who looks like this:

Image

But you're just not good enough to get and keep a girl like that interested so you'll at best get this:
Image

Maybe a few of you would be happy to get and keep the latter, but MOST of you can get a chubby 4 woman over 30 and still wouldn't get with one because they're not good enough for you. That's understandable, but you have to understand that you're not going to get better if women don't perceive you as better.

Fact is the vast majority of people settle. Unless you're very high up in the looks department, like top 5%, just about anyone you're with will be settling. The difference is that guys can form meaningful attachments to women they perceive to be second rate, while women only want the best. Willing to settle for less than the best but it's a declaration of loss.

The girl in that thread is obviously not anything special and was used as just another hole. That's the thing girls don't seem to get. They think that an alpha showing sexual interest in them means they are in that guy's league, and get a rude awakening when they realize otherwise.

You may learn to see the good in the chubby 4/10 over 30, but that woman while seeing good in you, learning even to love you, will see contempt for you because you remind her of how she lost, unless you're a chad. So in that regard I agree that LTR's are not worth it.

Still, this dude sounds like a sniveling, ugly beta guy.


I know who that second girl is :lol: :lol: . She's still way out of our leagues. If I could get girls like that to be into me I'd be a VERY happy man.

Must of your post is right though. Everybody has to settle on something, it's coming to terms with this that's harder for women as they're the ones who end most marriages. Being told they can "have it all" has really skewed their expectations.They get a little bit of attention and think that caliber of man is what they deserve. You literally cannot measure up to her expectations as she wants this perfect man who is wealthy, always ripped like he's in his mid 20's, fucks like a god, is desired by other women, is never boring, etc.

It's a perpetual struggle and a losing battle in all ways at all times. You can never measure up forever. Eventually she will get bored with you and then it's over. You may very well get bored of her too. The only way out is to not play. Men are realizing this en masse slowly and America will look like Japan soon enough. This shit destroys nations!


Put a bag over #2's head and do it big, homie
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
TylerBainesRoyce wrote:Image

Do you have any idea how much sexual power a girl like that commands? She is white, tall, not super fat and has huge tits. She will be able to marry a millionaire easy.


Too many guys on here either have standards that are too high or underestimate the mate value of girls. Every girl can get the dick with ease and holds value. Her tits make her above average and she can EASILY land a man like you describe.
PostThis post by Guest was deleted by cats on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:55 pm.

PuaKiller wrote:
cats wrote:Do you have any idea how much sexual power a girl like that commands? She is white, tall, not super fat and has huge tits. She will be able to marry a millionaire easy.


Too many guys on here either have standards that are too high or underestimate the mate value of girls. Every girl can get the dick with ease and holds value. Her tits make her above average and she can EASILY land a man like you describe.


This. Many men are boob men, and would bend over backwards for a woman like that. I could land a chick like that through beta providing, but I would no doubt end up like the guy in the Reddit thread.

TylerBainesRoyce wrote:
But you're just not good enough to get and keep a girl like that interested so you'll at best get this:
Image


I actually think a girl like this has insane sexual power b/c guys sometimes want a dirty fuck with an ugly hambeast with big tits, so they can release all that pent up aggression. A girl like this probably gets hit on a shit ton, but doesn't realize the main reason guys want to fuck her is to treat her as a slampig, so she interprets it as her being extremely attractive, heightening her standards even further.

neo1 wrote:
TylerBainesRoyce wrote:
But you're just not good enough to get and keep a girl like that interested so you'll at best get this:
Image


I actually think a girl like this has insane sexual power b/c guys sometimes want a dirty fuck with an ugly hambeast with big tits, so they can release all that pent up aggression. A girl like this probably gets hit on a shit ton, but doesn't realize the main reason guys want to fuck her is to treat her as a slampig, so she interprets it as her being extremely attractive, heightening her standards even further.


Juggernaut law. Any perceived flaw makes a woman's value higher since more men think they have a chance with her. Go for more attrative girls they'll blow you out because they're out of your league. Go for ugly girls and you've got no chance because she gets attention from more numerous and better looking guys. You can't win as a guy.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 101 guests