Manlet rages at women, gets tackled by white knight

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

The reason the man was initally angry at restaurant workers might be that have had felt disrespected by the workers. Not because women do not want to date him. He might be angry at both the male and female restaurant workers because he felt disrespected by them. There is no full story of what happened before. It was just a short clip. It might have been a conflict between a customer and a worker. He felt disrespected and tries to explain the cause of the disrespect as heightism. The reason that that said "women hate short men and wish them to die on dating sites" might have been just an attempt to give an extreme example of "heightism" that he has experienced in attempt to prove that heightism is real. I am sure that he has a lot of examples of males treating him badly because he felt due to his height; but he did not give any examples he did not have had the time to. So this is not enough evidence to conclude that he "was targeting towards women" or that he was a misogynist. He might have given just a bad example trying to prove his point of heightism.

If he yelled out that he felt disrespected due to his height in a more gender-neutral manner I am sure this would not have ended this badly. Lots of customers feel disrespected by the staff and get angry at them. Conflicts between customers and staff exist. But these conflicts do not end up this badly. The reason this man ended much worse because he accused this as a result of heightism and gave a bad example of women treating men badly on dating sites, making him look like he was insulting the other female customers when he was just trying to give an example of heightism. After he said "women want short men to die on dating sites", a female customer said "nobody here said that", I imagined him wanting to reply with something along the lines of "That's not the point. My point was to prove that heightism is real and commonplace and the staff has treated me badly due to heightism". But at that time it was too late for a chance for further communication; the male customers got triggered believing that he was insulting the female customers, so they began to interrupt the communication, ultimately escalating to physical violence.

It is easy for the people to watch this clip and conclude that he was "entitled" especially after mass killers like Elliot Rodger and when "incels" went mainstream. I made posts arguing that Elliot Rodger was not entitled and made other posts citing false allegations of "male entitlement" and what makes many women to accuse men of being entitled.

funny video, but the big guy knocking down the dwarf was an abuser :lol:

3D Face Analysis wrote:The reason the man was initally angry at restaurant workers might be that have had felt disrespected by the workers. Not because women do not want to date him. He might be angry at both the male and female restaurant workers because he felt disrespected by them. There is no full story of what happened before. It was just a short clip. It might have been a conflict between a customer and a worker. He felt disrespected and tries to explain the cause of the disrespect as heightism. The reason that that said "women hate short men and wish them to die on dating sites" might have been just an attempt to give an extreme example of "heightism" that he has experienced in attempt to prove that heightism is real. I am sure that he has a lot of examples of males treating him badly because he felt due to his height; but he did not give any examples he did not have had the time to. So this is not enough evidence to conclude that he "was targeting towards women" or that he was a misogynist. He might have given just a bad example trying to prove his point of heightism.

It is easy for the people to watch this clip and conclude that he was "entitled" or even threatening especially after mass killers like Elliot Rodger and when "incels" went mainstream. I made posts arguing that Elliot Rodger was not entitled and made other posts citing false allegations of "male entitlement" and what makes many women to accuse men of being entitled.

He does mention the girls biting their lips and smirking at him in his rant so I am 100% sure that he caught them talking bad about him or laughing at him. "Heightism" is real and the most attractive height is between 6"2 and 6"3 or 188-192 cm. At 6"4 or 194cm attractiveness drops slightly at at 6"5 or at 196cm it begins to have a sharp drop. Midgets like him are anomaly so not really worth talking about. The real issue is how "unattractive" is average male height to women. The midget in question has a video on youtube in which he is mocked by Indian 7/11 workers for his height.

As for the people taking sides. Well if it's male against female people will usually pick the female side unless she there is too much incriminating evidence against her. There are white knights who will tell him to behave himself even if he was mocked just like white knights defend women who punch men first.

Offtopic but can you please rebrand this website to Sluthate?

Fabie wrote:funny video, but the big guy knocking down the dwarf was an abuser :lol:

Whiteknights have whiteknight fantasies. But they are weak and cowardly so they never attack drug dealers or actual bad people. Instead they jump at the first weak, old or drunk man when he is distracted.Easy win for them and a confidence boost.

that norwooding tallcel thought he impressed anyone

Return to Shitty Advice