i miss the good old times

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

back in 2015 buddy boyos

psl seemed mysteryuos and all that

but o come to think of it it has been at its best for the past yr

plenth of funny stalker alts etcc..

forget the tktle tbh slp hasnt lost its greteaness

Jawline wrote:2014 was the best for me

why

was that the yr u found psl for the frist time

2011 shitty advice on pua hate was the best by far

only discussions are facial aesthetics

ER used to post too

who cares that some oldcels like u discovered a incel forum 5 or 7 years ago?
literally no one cares but urself
as a matter of fact ur still incels 7 years later even with all that redpill knowledge

inceljoshua wrote:who cares that some oldcels like u discovered a incel forum 5 or 7 years ago?
literally no one cares but urself
as a matter of fact ur still incels 7 years later even with all that redpill knowledge

At least we gained self awareness, saved time, energy, money in the process. I also freed myself from pain of the pointless gym, while frustrating over spandex stacies tight asses bare inches from my incel sexless cock, like this ratface gymcel below all thanks to puahate and sluthate.

And if weren't for the OGs you wouldn't even have a platform to get attention.......dick.

Try messaging some random stacies on facebook and plenty of fish first- then you can bitch and moan.

We won't ever have times like that with gay mods on this site.

good times were when all you faggots had lookism to fuck off to and only real thugs prevailed.

regards, the Salesman.

MrCucumber wrote:We won't ever have times like that with gay mods on this site.

which faggot is removing my posts and why

Necrotoxic wrote:good times were when all you faggots had lookism to fuck off to and only real thugs prevailed.

regards, the Salesman.

Indeed so, their presence, their treacherous aura, sullies the very air we breathe, now with the possibility of lookism gone for good, I'm afraid we very may just have to just get used to their stench.

How long before their odor numbs our minds? How long can this garden withstand their stampede?

This is dire times indeed
O'lord why must we host the refugees
Why must we shelter heresy?
Those whom strayed, damn them to the abyss
For Those whom abandons light must languish in darkness
Gandy I pray to thee
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

2013-2016 was consistent in quality.
Mike mew crew

sentimentality is pointless.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

i thought you subhumans overdosed on heroin or some shit, nice to see you guys still alive

tyron wrote:i thought you subhumans overdosed on heroin or some shit, nice to see you guys still alive

Are you 6’4 or lanklet or someone else bro

yea it is funny how we can feel nostalgic for such awful times. it's a true testament to the human capacity for coping

2013 was the best

Iced Earth wrote:2013 was the best

fix the forums gadjo

PUAHATE 2011 > 2012 was the best time. Before this I thought I was only probably 1 in 20 men that were suffering, and that my problem was pessimism or mental related. When I found that inceldom was widespread and effects 2 in every 4 men during their prime and beyond, I could relax a little.

We're not indestructible
Baby better get that straight
I think it's unbelievable
How you give into the hands of Chad
Some things are worth fighting for (but not your smelly cunt)

Some feelings never die
I'm not asking for another chance
I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out
There's no shortcut home
There's no easy way out
Giving up can't be wrong

Return to Shitty Advice