Good-looking guys DO NOT need to work hard to get females

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Kids don´t kid yourself, the pussy inflation aka female´s standards have soared worldwide. Look at how easy rich and good-looking guys have it so easy, women practically throw themselves at them! but average Joes like YOU and Me MUST ALWAYS work harder and compensate all the time for a lack of wealth and good looks and still we lose anyway, why should females bother ? They have better looking guys than you lined up to choose from at any time. Females demand more from average/ugly guys than good-looking guys. This is why I gave up on dating & women, It is a losing battle for any man who isn´t good-looking. Why should I work harder when women throw themselves at good-looking guys without them doing much work? Good-looking guys skip all the hurdles, silly excuses, barriers, tests,flakes that females purposely create for guys they´re not attracted to.

Legit.

It works both ways though. Fat girls/slightly chubby girls don't get the time of day from me. Occasionally, I'll entertain a chubby girl with a slight gut and a cute face, but I'll spend a lot more time considering whether or not it's worth going through with it. On the other hand, if she's slim or remotely in shape, there's a lot less to think about, and I'd imagine this is exactly how it is for women.
Depressioncel crew
Heavy Metal crew
Gymcel crew

listen yeah..... getting women is societies motivation for men.... if men didnt do things for the pussy then NOTHING would get done in society ... no invention, no new technologies or whatever....

Just work on your LMS, quit bitching and get with a looks maxed girl or a girl who's below you.... I doubt she will be attractive to that richer guy....he has way more options with hotter women to worry about.

If you wanna go the MGTOW route then fine....but quit moaning about women and their nature you can't change it.... do you wanna be some bitter faggot like roosh v or some guy that posts on R/Redpill pointing out all social injustice towards men?

psrl118 wrote:Legit.

It works both ways though. Fat girls/slightly chubby girls don't get the time of day from me. Occasionally, I'll entertain a chubby girl with a slight gut and a cute face, but I'll spend a lot more time considering whether or not it's worth going through with it. On the other hand, if she's slim or remotely in shape, there's a lot less to think about, and I'd imagine this is exactly how it is for women.

Girls reject men that are in shape or just thin / normal build men all the time. Men will not pass up a chance with a thin female showing interest in them even if she's just average in the face.

This is another double standard that 100% favours women. If a woman gets a good body she is practically gold. Not so for a man. This is why I laugh at hardcore gymcels who think getting a Stallone Rambo body will bring them all the women. Lol.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

I dunno. I went out with a guy last night who IMO was GORGEOUS. Lovely Mediterranean looks and shoulders that stretched across a doorframe. He told me that women do not find him all that attractive.

The only defects that I could see was that he was Norwooding a little and is a little tiny bit chubby. He's also shy and a little too serious. And unemployed. But he was really attractive physically.

lovernotafighter wrote:I dunno. I went out with a guy last night who IMO was GORGEOUS. Lovely Mediterranean looks and shoulders that stretched across a doorframe. He told me that women do not find him all that attractive.

The only defects that I could see was that he was Norwooding a little and is a little tiny bit chubby. He's also shy and a little too serious. And unemployed. But he was really attractive physically.

Did you suck his cock at the end of the night to console him?

Ted Mosby wrote:Kids don´t kid yourself, the pussy inflation aka female´s standards have soared worldwide. Look at how easy rich and good-looking guys have it so easy, women practically throw themselves at them! but average Joes like YOU and Me MUST ALWAYS work harder and compensate all the time for a lack of wealth and good looks and still we lose anyway, why should females bother ? They have better looking guys than you lined up to choose from at any time. Females demand more from average/ugly guys than good-looking guys. This is why I gave up on dating & women, It is a losing battle for any man who isn´t good-looking. Why should I work harder when women throw themselves at good-looking guys without them doing much work? Good-looking guys skip all the hurdles, silly excuses, barriers, tests,flakes that females purposely create for guys they´re not attracted to.

In other breaking news humans are found to breath oxygen and the earth goes round the sun. Here's Tom with the weather

Legit, let's say a 5'4 Asian guy gymcels. Unless he has the "Tokyo drifter" vibe. Can never see an Arab gymcel and not have to pay hookers. If a Asian/Arab chick has a slim body and a butter face they'll have more sex by college then all Asian/Arab men put together.

Her male equivalent is a certified incel. Imagine being her brother lmao.

duskyx wrote:
lovernotafighter wrote:I dunno. I went out with a guy last night who IMO was GORGEOUS. Lovely Mediterranean looks and shoulders that stretched across a doorframe. He told me that women do not find him all that attractive.

Did you suck his cock at the end of the night to console him?

I did not. I don't in general suck someone's cock within a few hours of meeting. (We originally met on-line.)

I don't even know what he finds attractive about me. He's better looking and quite a bit younger.

Still, at the end of the evening, he did give me a soft, sweet kiss.

its a scam

its like buying something for 100 $
while chad buys it for 1 $

an incel has to invest way more, to subpar results

Depends what you mean by 'work hard.' Even if you are great looking you do have to put some effort into it. If you don't have standards or they are pretty low, you can just get by with whatever women come to you (they mostly won't be the best looking).

Reformation wrote:
Ted Mosby wrote:Kids don´t kid yourself, the pussy inflation aka female´s standards have soared worldwide. Look at how easy rich and good-looking guys have it so easy, women practically throw themselves at them! but average Joes like YOU and Me MUST ALWAYS work harder and compensate all the time for a lack of wealth and good looks and still we lose anyway, why should females bother ? They have better looking guys than you lined up to choose from at any time. Females demand more from average/ugly guys than good-looking guys. This is why I gave up on dating & women, It is a losing battle for any man who isn´t good-looking. Why should I work harder when women throw themselves at good-looking guys without them doing much work? Good-looking guys skip all the hurdles, silly excuses, barriers, tests,flakes that females purposely create for guys they´re not attracted to.

In other breaking news humans are found to breath oxygen and the earth goes round the sun. Here's Tom with the weather

lol, tell me about it. These newfags think they've broken the matrix when this shit is so self-explanatory. Just lol
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

stick to dating your own race you smelly fucking indians/ arabs

stop wasting your time pestering our women. they're not interested

duskyx wrote:Her male equivalent is a certified incel. Imagine being her brother lmao.

she deserves a high status white male

Your post just proved my point in regards to women's high standards. But if you're a real female with a vagina, do you know how lucky you are? The dating scene is a luscious BUFFET to you.

@ Ted Mosby - I concede that women are lucky in that we are not expected to pursue and it is easier for us to find casual sex partners. Also, if a woman lives in a large urban area and her standards aren't too high, she can have a busy dating life.

I can't speak for all women and I don't know all the disadvantages that men have. I will say that for me personally it has been extremely hard to find someone suitable. My pattern the last few years has been to date around for awhile and then get so depressed at the lack of prospects that I give it up altogether for several months.

P.S. About the above guy, the only real dealbreaker is that he is unemployed. So I don't know how that is having such high standards.

@lovernotafighter What are you looking for in a man?

lovernotafighter wrote:@ Ted Mosby - I concede that women are lucky in that we are not expected to pursue and it is easier for us to find casual sex partners. Also, if a woman lives in a large urban area and her standards aren't too high, she can have a busy dating life.

I can't speak for all women and I don't know all the disadvantages that men have. I will say that for me personally it has been extremely hard to find someone suitable. My pattern the last few years has been to date around for awhile and then get so depressed at the lack of prospects that I give it up altogether for several months.

P.S. About the above guy, the only real dealbreaker is that he is unemployed. So I don't know how that is having such high standards.

do girls realize that theyre looks account for 95% of what a guy is looking for? ive always genuinely wondered if girls are red pilled enough to understand there value almost exclusively revolves around their face and body or do you guys delude yourselves into thinking your personality matters? most guys including myself will judge your personality based on: whether or not you laugh at my jokes, your nice in public, and thats pretty much it. 99% of guys could give a shit if your unemployed schizophrenic if you look like the girls in my sig. there will always be an influx of men ready and willing to pay for you and bend over backwards for you just to toss your salad. thats the difference in dating dynamics between men and women IMO and thats a huge problem
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41769

^ click the link if you havent already

lovernotafighter wrote:@ Ted Mosby - I concede that women are lucky in that we are not expected to pursue and it is easier for us to find casual sex partners. Also, if a woman lives in a large urban area and her standards aren't too high, she can have a busy dating life.

I've really tried to wrap my head around the idea that women have it just as hard with relationships, but one thing persists: the sheer numbers.

It's the same process, you're sifting through the trash to find the best available. The fact that you all get overly dramatic and picky about your choices doesn't make one iota of difference. Numbers alone mean that women will have more opportunity to find a good partner.

If you pit an incel vs. a comparable woman, and give them both a year to find a relationship, not only will the woman get into the relationship faster than her male counterpart, she will have more choices. The incel? He'll be lucky to find a handful every six months.

tl;dr - women have it easier getting into relationships too.

Ted Mosby wrote:@lovernotafighter What are you looking for in a man?

#1 - Some physical attraction. For me, that means (a) taller than me (I'm 5'3 and will consider anybody above that height, though I prefer 5'7 or taller); (b) a medium to large frame/bone structure; (c) not extremely overweight. He also must be masculine in his actions and demeanor - - I can't abide a prissy man, or one who is a weakling.

#2 - We have to be able to talk to each other and communicate on the same wavelength. I need to feel like I can understand where he is coming from and that he understands me. I don't understand overly religious people or people who are extremists in their politics (especially extreme conservatives).

#3 - I want someone who is reasonably intelligent. Book smart with degrees OR street smart with just high school, either is fine.

#4 - No smoking, bad breath or b.o., bad teeth, or addictions.

#5 - He must be a kind person and he must always be nice to me, even when we disagree.

That's pretty much it, and I have pretty much given up on ever finding this all in one package.

chadD24 wrote:

do girls realize that theyre looks account for 95% of what a guy is looking for?

Who makes money off women these days? The diet industry. The makeup industry. The clothing industry. Yes, I think you can say that we realize that our looks are our greatest asset as far as attracting the opposite sex is concerned

ive always genuinely wondered if girls are red pilled enough to understand there value almost exclusively revolves around their face and body or do you guys delude yourselves into thinking your personality matters?

Our value to MEN, you mean. Not our value.

most guys including myself will judge your personality based on: whether or not you laugh at my jokes, your nice in public, and thats pretty much it. 99% of guys could give a shit if your unemployed schizophrenic if you look like the girls in my sig. there will always be an influx of men ready and willing to pay for you and bend over backwards for you just to toss your salad. thats the difference in dating dynamics between men and women IMO and thats a huge problem

I'm not sure what your point is. In any event, I disagree to an extent that a woman's personality doesn't matter. I believe if you take two women who look exactly the same and one is quiet and reserved and the other is outgoing, talkative and gregarious, at least 7 out of 10 men will go for the outgoing one, even if most of what comes out of her head is empty-headed prattle. As long as she isn't so empty-headed people give her funny looks, most men will gravitate toward the talky chick.

I believe this is the main reason I'll be FA. Unless I have something to say, I usually keep my mouth shut.
Last edited by lovernotafighter on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

BTW, most of the time I'm ok with being FA. I've grown used to it, maybe even comfortable with it. I just haven't completely 100% abandoned the idea of finding Mr. Right yet, though I'm close to it.

Whatevs, Alistair. The man asked me a question and I answered it.
Your posts are typical of a female, at least. I mean this with the absolute worst negative connotation possible.

:D

groundbreaking thread :roll: :roll:

you aspies complain about agepill constantly yet spend youryouth regurgitating literally the same stuff week in and week out
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene