UNDENIABLE proof that confidence, game, state, etc...

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

Dude wtf. That shit was rigged. None of that was real.

wow, this is such garbage.

I've done literally the same thing sans so much awkwardness so many times and get mostly rude rejections and no numbers 90% of the time.

looks is really everything, unless the awkwardness is actually helping him.
Life is written in bone.

Seriously, PUA nutjobs would tell any guy that acts like this (shy, awkward, nervous) that he needs to fix it if he wants to be successful. LMAO. You only need the basics, and even if you are act like this... IF the women you talk to find you attractive you have a chance.

Lol, I'd love to see the puatard rationalizations for this.

LMSghost wrote:Lol, I'd love to see the puatard rationalizations for this.

they'd say he wasnt focussed on the outcome or some other BS

He was "authentic"

The numbers are fake.

The video is staged.

Tyler would outgame him

Etc

LMSghost wrote:He was "authentic"

The numbers are fake.

The video is staged.

Tyler would outgame him

Etc

Yes Tyler would, and he'd also make all of the women kiss and finger each other on video.

fantastic video and this is not staged

this is a proof that looks are everything and PUA = SCAM
the guy is a solid 7 + friendly face, yet he looks a bit retard in action but he is a solid 7 anyways, fact is he can bang lot of average girls, and maybe some 6s

Pickup is indeed a scam, anyone who tries it should figure that out sooner or later.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Fabie wrote:fantastic video and this is not staged

the guy is a solid 7 + friendly face, yet he looks a bit retard in action but he is a solid 7 anyways, fact is he can bang lot of average girls, and maybe some 6s

i want to believe this video is in some way real.... but I cant believe 100% since most pranksters use fake actors or people in on the joke.

it seems real enough since his looks get him by with decent looking girls....

Jelqing wrote:
Fabie wrote:fantastic video and this is not staged

i want to believe this video is in some way real.... but I cant believe 100% since most pranksters use fake actors or people in on the joke.

right: most pranksters are fake but this video is 100% real I'm sure

note it that the girls he was chasing were not sluts but normal girls ,
they see him harmless and they don't not see him as a player, that's the key of his success

on the other way this guy, despite he is a 7, in a club environment full of party girls and club sluts will end up rejected 99% of the times

I do think the video is fake, but if an attractive guy acted in a similar manner ITL, girls wouldn't hesitate to give the number. You can go on and on about confidence, masculine behavior, etc. But at the end of the day if a girl doesn't find you attractive, it's all worthless. That behavior will put an attractive man over the top, but it won't make an ugly guy attractive to women.

Fabie wrote:
Jelqing wrote:

right: most pranksters are fake but this video is 100% real I'm sure

note it that the girls he was chasing were not sluts but normal girls ,
they see him harmless and they don't not see him as a player, that's the key of his success

on the other way this guy, despite he is a 7, in a club environment full of party girls and club sluts will end up rejected 99% of the times

That's BS and you know it. He would not get rejected simply because of a different environment (bar, club). All kinds of women go to clubs and bars, just like he's meeting these girls during the day. You have no idea which kind of girls they are, yet you think they are all "normal" girls.

PuaKiller wrote:I do think the video is fake, but if an attractive guy acted in a similar manner ITL, girls wouldn't hesitate to give the number. You can go on and on about confidence, masculine behavior, etc. But at the end of the day if a girl doesn't find you attractive, it's all worthless. That behavior will put an attractive man over the top, but it won't make an ugly guy attractive to women.

There's nothing out of the ordinary or outlandish in the video. Whereas, all these other videos that are staged... there's always something crazy going on. Take most of GLL's video, they all reek of fake shit (he acts weird many times, and the reactions of the women were not natural) and I felt that way even before he got exposed. There's always the possibility that there were some staged approaches in this particular video, however I do believe most if not all the approaches were real.

GLL videos were so clearly fake from day 1
I've never seen more fake videos in my life. Once you've been out and done a shitload of approaches, you know a vids real or fake pretty quickly.

Actually, if you decide to use the term proof, I see this more like a proof the body language/authenticity/spontaneity/social potency are the key factors since the guy is already good looking and the girls are at or below his looks level.

Misleading title OP. The guy is good looking, he has a solid bone structure, looks lean and tall enough. Passes all the looks threshold in order to laid. Although, it may be fake I have similar encounters in nightclubs where slayers would say random aspie shit and the girl would still give out their number to them. FUCKING LOL AT BODY LANGUAGE, FUCKING LOL AT HAVING SO CALLED ''DOMINANT PERSONALITY''.

The settings of the nightclub is not that much different from what you would expect during the visit of swingers club - bunch of horny sexes awaiting the first cue to get laid. I am sometimes horny to a degree I would fuck the first solid granny, however, people in "civil" are usually a bit inhibited, so the other aspects enter the game. This is the reason when I feel disappointed after seeing a cute girl and finding out she is dumb as fuck, her representation in my mind is immediately destroyed.

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene