Crazy indian pua from Toronto gets under police surveillance

Bash the pick-up art community. Challenge the assumptions and techniques used by pick-up art, discredit the effectiveness of pick-up art, expose ripoff products, and reveal secret info of dating gurus.

E.J., the head coach of TdotPickup, a group that holds PUA bootcamps and coaching in the Yonge and Dundas area, called Metro Monday evening after speaking with xsouldeath. He said some of his comments had been misunderstood.

“This whole thing about getting them back, all he was talking about is basically getting them back by getting a really good-looking girl and rubbing it in their face,” he said.

As for talking about stabbing a woman and cutting her up, E.J. said xsouldeath is not the type of person to do that.

The video in which xsouldeath talks about looking for a knife at a grocery store was taken out of context, E.J. said. “Basically the whole reason he was asking for this knife was to find the cutlery section and they were not really understanding the English,” he said.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol this is hilarious, maybe bojack should start taking his vids down now, there is no freedom of speech for incels :lol:

do you have the deleted videos?
Will steroids get me a GF??
no

I'm actually starting to feel bad for PUA's -- at least, the ones that aren't shilling products.
SIGNATURE

Lefortus wrote:hurry up
SOLD OUT

lol he just dissabled that particular video.... i think he is reading this forum

Steph Guthrie, feminist advocate and founder of Women in Toronto Politics, said pick-up artists, or PUA’s, have been a constant problem at Yonge and Dundas Square and the Eaton’s Centre.

The problem with the pick-up artist subculture, she said, is that teaching young men pick-up lines or flirting tricks gives them a sense of entitlement to the women they approach. Some women worry that the PUA’s will react badly if they turn them down, she added.

“We never know when our rejection is going to result in some kind of violent response,” she said. “The way that these guys approach people – when we’re in the middle of something entirely different, like shopping – can be intimidating and scary.”

wahhhh keep the ugly incel men away!!!!
Life is written in bone.

What a loser. Why do these indians, with their repulsive stench, have the audacity to approach women at all? Of course he's going to get rejected, an indians body odor is enough to make anyone vomit.

Update: Two University of Toronto students, Daman Singh and Vipulan Vigneswaran, who saw the disturbing video and posted it on Reddit, say they’ve found information online that suggests E.J. and xsouldeath are both the same man, Elton Aguiar. They have since brought that information to police.

indian brown knights to the rescue.

and of course our crazy pua is a computer programmer...
https://scs.senecac.on.ca/spotlight/elton-aguiar

These currycels need to wake the fuck up and just throw in the towel on PUA, 99.9999% aren't ever getting white girls shown in the videos, just let mom and dad arrange a marriage for you and move on

nychauvinist wrote:These currycels need to wake the fuck up and just throw in the towel on PUA, 99.9999% aren't ever getting white girls shown in the videos, just let mom and dad arrange a marriage for you and move on

they should have never been born. poor guys.

nychauvinist wrote:These currycels need to wake the fuck up and just throw in the towel on PUA, 99.9999% aren't ever getting white girls shown in the videos, just let mom and dad arrange a marriage for you and move on

Legit. Sadly all of them are doing this just to get white girls. WHITE WIMMINZ!

Myself wrote:Mmmm....juicy, crunchy skullz!

Myself wrote:I'm gonna crunch some skullz
Gotta do some genetic cleansin'
I-I-Im hunting, looking for some incels
This is fucking awesome

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:saw an ethnic girl at work today with an underbite/hooked nose act like a blonde valley girl

Maxzilla wrote:
CrunchTheySkullz wrote:
Ive not seen your gym picture, but have seen a different one where you were shirtless, laying down like a sexy bitch on your bed.

u fuckin wot m8??? LOL, u been hacking my webcam again?

I mean seriously, Steve Urkel could be the shit out of this guy

Arresting subhuman men such as this indian and labelling them dangers to society for approaching women (who dislike them and report them) is EUGENICS. This is why the prison complex will expand like a case of yellow fever in te coming decades (mrz is right). Any woman who dislikes your looks will look to get you labelled a sex pest and thrown into a jail. Simple.

Chads are welcome though to express themselves sexually to women, and are free from the shackles of eugenics.

Just lol at being born a sub 7/6 male going after 5+ females. Your whole family knows you'll end up in jail for trying to obtain reproductive rights from girls anything other than landwhales.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

It's a shame all the ethnikk girls are fucking white guys and getting hymen reconstruction before being married off to a currycel. Wow, it must suck being currycel in 2015
"It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle."
-Charles Darwin

CrunchTheySkullz wrote:

Legit. Sadly all of them are doing this just to get white girls. WHITE WIMMINZ!

Lol, that pua looks like our very own Ectoking :lol:

Jon Copinghaver wrote:

It's a shame all the ethnikk girls are fucking white guys and getting hymen reconstruction before being married off to a currycel. Wow, it must suck being currycel in 2015

Yeah look at yourself in the mirror and all of your flaws. The unhappiness you have.

Now imagine yourself as a massive nerd, beta shy currycel with a horrific accent and shit tier genes that can NEVER be fixed for all eternity. your life aint so bad is it? ;-)

Jon Copinghaver wrote:

lol ethnic girls dont even bother getting that surgery

they just pretend to be sexually reserved/innocent, i've read so many stories on reddit of beta indians getting married and their wives are sexually reserved/unwilling to try new things (like saying they dont like giving blow jobs :lol: ) and then the husband later finds out about her slutty past

if you are asian/indian, the only legit option is going MGTOW, phasing out civilian women, and going NEET

or committing suicide

either way, you are a living corpse

also this pua guy was half Portuguese half indian, but came out looking full indian :lol:

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:
Jon Copinghaver wrote:

lol ethnic girls dont even bother getting that surgery

they just pretend to be sexually reserved/innocent, i've read so many stories on reddit of beta indians getting married and their wives are sexually reserved/unwilling to try new things (like saying they dont like giving blow jobs :lol: ) and then the husband later finds out about her slutty past

if you are asian/indian, the only legit option is going MGTOW, phasing out civilian women, and going NEET

or committing suicide

either way, you are a living corpse

legit. Indian guys who aren't 9+ should just give up.

This! A million times this! Seriously if you're one of these goddamn brown currycels who's come to America to get a degree from an Ivy League college or whatever, which is what most of these guys are, then that's what you should focus on; getting your fucking diploma as fast as fucking humanly possible so you can get your ass back to India and marry your cousin or whatever, because that is your only chance at anything even remotely resembling a happy life.

An Indian with blue eye contacts? LOL @ this self-hating loser

Whitehawk wrote:This! A million times this! Seriously if you're one of these goddamn brown currycels who's come to America to get a degree from an Ivy League college or whatever, which is what most of these guys are, then that's what you should focus on; getting your fucking diploma as fast as fucking humanly possible so you can get your ass back to India and marry your cousin or whatever, because that is your only chance at anything even remotely resembling a happy life.
Legit. Don't even bother staying in the west after you get a degree. Ask your parents to find you a nice Indian girl back home who has never lived in the west herself. A virgin. Get married. Stay in India. Have kids. Or else you're gonna get AMOGGED by even the loser white guys.

Thi nothing to live for now, only thing stopping him from going ER is being watched now.
** I support interracial couples of all kind **

How to not be an incel:
Step 1 - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98498
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Bash the Scene